Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695213 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Bimffo:

grin *Picks race*

grin You are wicked oo, U dint even show me Damon, Na Reaper U con show me.. grin

grin no mess with Roki.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Bimffo:

grin *Picks race*

grin You are wicked oo, U dint even show me Damon, Na Reaper U con show me.. grin
Hahaha lol I love original kol so even they throw him in a body of a mad man I will still be loyal.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
ellab:
errr baby hope is creepy but badass.
she's a mini-klaus still in diapers,able to fight for herself.
Did anyone realize that the baby cleared Elijah's mind!??!?!? I was like HOLY SHITttttt, when i put it together. It was when the baby got hit in the head and started crying before Elijah lost control again.
klaus really wants to kill jackson. I support d motion.i don't trust dat guy.
I love klaus vs kol's fight. I love how their fights aren't bad brother vs good brother. They both have justified reasons to be mad at each other which is good.

"This family makes me want to murder people.Classic Klaus and he's right also cuz we all think dat(i do somexs,lol don't get me wrong. read d statement again to really understand.
long time oooh... you don't give out reviews anymore lol. Good to see you around.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
We finally get to see baby Hope's powers... Very nice episode am starting to like Kol.
"Family is power"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Dayuum Elijah is badass , can't wait for the next episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
long time oooh... you don't give out reviews anymore lol. Good to see you around.

been busy with projects Darl. I try as much as possible to be here too smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by handebayor: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
This is probably my first post here but common can someone explain why Elijah's hands went up in flames immediately after removing his ring and exposed it to sunlight. Thought all original vamps don't need rings to walk in daylight
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Baby hope is a phenomenon . . .anyone who has her has power . . . . .Damn !!!! shocked . . . . .

Appears Elijah is the most fearsome and courageous amongst all Mikaelson, Finn once said that Elijah fears no one and Klaus was so sure Elijah will prevail . . . . .

Freya is up to something evil, maybe she is trying to set Dayia on a hunting chase for baby hope, while she quits running from the hunter . . .

A good proposition folks, What will happen to Dalia when Mikael the vampire hunter knows Dalia the witch hunter was responsible for the sudden disappearance of his once loved Freya . . . .

TO still holds the aces . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
handebayor:
This is probably my first post here but common can someone explain why Elijah's hands went up in flames immediately after removing his ring and exposed it to sunlight. Thought all original vamps don't need rings to walk in daylight

Originals and their vampire sire can't walk under the sun without their daylight rings, they will burn. . . . Only hybrids do not need a daylight ring . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Is there a possibility that Freya is Dahlia in disguise ? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
jmaine:

Originals and their vampire sire can't walk under the sun without their daylight rings, they will burn. . . . Only hybrids do not need a daylight ring . . . . .
but why did he take his ring off in the first place? Was he the one who caused the fire or was it baby hope? Can someone please explain that scene to me I don't understand it at all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joanana(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
but why did he take his ring off in the first place? Was he the one who caused the fire or was it baby hope? Can someone please explain that scene to me I don't understand it at all.

Elijah caused the fire.... Damn... Baby Hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are awsome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
joanana:

Elijah caused the fire.... Damn... Baby Hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are awsome
thanks but I thought fire can kill a vamp, so that means he and fin could both die right? I just don't understand that scene at all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks but I thought fire can kill a vamp, so that means he and fun could both die right? I just don't understand that scene at all.

The Originals can't easily be destroyed by fire, remember in TVD season 4 when Rebecca swapped MATT with the bobby trap set by Alexander the hunter simply because she can't be destroyed by fire easily . . . . . . . .Or when Rebecca saw Alaric as an original vampire hunter dragging Caroline in broad day light even under the duress of the sun

Their speed is capable of taking them far before the fire overwhelms them unlike their sires . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
jmaine:

The Originals can't easily be destroyed by fire, remember in TVD season 4 when Rebecca swapped MATT with the bobby trap set by Alexander the hunter simply because she can't be destroyed by fire easily . . . . . . . .

Their speed is capable of taking them far before the fire overwhelms them unlike their sires . . . . .
thanks for the explanation man.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks for the explanation man.

Please mention cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adonis4u: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellab:
errr baby hope is creepy but badass.
she's a mini-klaus still in diapers,able to fight for herself.
Did anyone realize that the baby cleared Elijah's mind!??!?!? I was like HOLY SHITttttt, when i put it together. It was when the baby got hit in the head and started crying before Elijah lost control again.
klaus really wants to kill jackson. I support d motion.i don't trust dat guy.
I love klaus vs kol's fight. I love how their fights aren't bad brother vs good brother. They both have justified reasons to be mad at each other which is good.

"This family makes me want to murder people.Classic Klaus and he's right also cuz we all think dat(i do somexs,lol don't get me wrong. read d statement again to really understand.

How?

Elijah lose focus only at the sight of blood and that happened when baby Hope was injured and when he was fighting Finn. But that doesn't mean she can't do it. She is hybrid and also a witch. The only magic she did in this episode was stopping the car. Seems like Kol is gonna die. Ooh! Elijah, the fearless of them all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Kol.... I'm glad to see that he's finally stepping up and doing some reasonable stuff (besides sleeping with Davina)....

It's quite obvious that he won't die tho.... The writers won't let him die... The previous Kol that Jeremias killed that year was useless and of no import in the series.... This present Kol is cool, and making waves in the series... Would be unwise and unproductive to kill him off....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
why are some people supporting klaus nd blaming kol it wasnt his fault wat klaus did was terrible nd elijah is an hypocrite I dont know why dey keep saying his noble hes just a monster as d rest of dem all the siblings hv problems I blame d mother for not killing dem since.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Great Episode still..
I don't like "Freya" again. I hv a feeling she's deyla too. undecided
Smart Baby Hope protecting herself. Lol
Finally, No more Finn! I'm tayad of that guy..he's really a bore.
That Fire must not Elijah..well He's an original, they don't ever completely die cheesy
Kol really did well. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
why are some people supporting klaus nd blaming kol it wasnt his fault wat klaus did was terrible nd elijah is an hypocrite I dont know why dey keep saying his noble hes just a monster as d rest of dem all the siblings hv problems I blame d mother for not killing dem since.
abeg abeg. Elijah is noble, he keeps his words, he's calm, classy (talks & kills in d best style), got mad love for d family & unity. plus his SUITS 10/10

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
tshegs19:
abeg abeg. Elijah is noble, he keeps his words, he's calm, classy (talks & kills in d best style), got mad love for d family & unity. plus his SUITS 10/10
if uve got a crush u can keep crushing in ur dreams, im talking abt morality ure talking of suits wat does suits hv to do with dat, he has killed countless nd even betrayed his other siblings and yet has d right to criticise finn hes a hypocrite. pls check d meaning of nobility be4 u comment.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
dayo999:
So Finn is gone?

He'll pop up in another body ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2015
I so enjoyed this last TO episode. That baby is awesome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2015
episode was gud. now finn is gone nd we have new villain freya . kol surprise us what he did dis episode

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Elijah can't die because of the fire. BTW, nw that finn is dead(or gone to another body) isn't the curse he put on kol suppose to be gone too?. I wonder who's gonna stop freya from killing the baby, she's more powerful than finn(even after channelling daddy and mummy originals), we're probably gonna see klaus, rebeks, kol, haley and her pack, mercel and his vamps team up to defeat her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Who else thinks bonnie and damon already have a thing for each other?? I think when she comes back they'll date, i hate him and elena together, i'd like elena and kai to date, they'd really fit each other. Btw, i really like this new kai, he's hilarious.
Why haven't they killed the tyler character yet?? Hate that guy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2015
tobiboss:
Elijah can't die because of the fire. BTW, nw that finn is dead(or gone to another body) isn't the curse he put on kol suppose to be gone too?. I wonder who's gonna stop freya from killing the baby, she's more powerful than finn(even after channelling daddy and mummy originals), we're probably gonna see klaus, rebeks, kol, haley and her pack, mercel and his vamps team up to defeat her
the Spell is too powerful. He said it himself, ther's no way to reverse it. He's been hexed.
Just lik Camille's uncle thn, d death of d witch dint help.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
tshegs19:
the Spell is too powerful. He said it himself, ther's no way to reverse it. He's been hexed.
Just lik Camille's uncle thn, d death of d witch dint help.
oh, thanks for clearing that out.
Oh well kol, thenundecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
tobiboss:
Who else thinks bonnie and damon already have a thing for each other?? I think when she comes back they'll date, i hate him and elena together, i'd like elena and kai to date, they'd really fit each other. Btw, i really like this new kai, he's hilarious.

Hmmm... Well that's definitely a possibility ✔

Elena has succeeded in transforming Damon into a Lovesick sack of emotions.... Hopefully Bonnie can reinvent Damon Salvatore... They definitely have a thing going on... I'll feel sad for Jeremias tho...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
nani667:

Hmmm... Well that's definitely a possibility ✔

Elena has succeeded in transforming Damon into a Lovesick sack of emotions.... Hopefully Bonnie can reinvent Damon Salvatore... They definitely have a thing going on... I'll feel sad for Jeremias tho...
hahahaha eLLENA IS CAPABLE OF TURING ANYONE INTO SUCH YA ALL NOTICE HOW STEFAN SEEMS SO LAY BY AND NOT UPTIGHT THESE DAYS. because ellena is out of the pic grin

tobiboss:
No no no no no!!!! I like Kia and bonnie and I also like Damon and bonnie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.