Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692684 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Classic! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
cool Hotness!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
ha!!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=28pt]The originals top 100 quotes so far from both seasons[/size]

100 [size=15pt]MARCEL: Make no mistake. If we don't stand against him now, our lives aren't worth a damn anyway.[/size]

99 [size=15pt]FREYA: "There's a spark in you, Rebekah. You're willful, also kind. You're not half as bad as our brothers". [/size]

98 [size=15pt]ELIJAH: Who's more pathetic, the one who sees hope to make his family whole or the coward who can only see the world through his own fear?[/size]

97 [size=15pt]FIIN: (To esther)You're a hypocrite. You speak of purification, of cleansing the souls of our family, and yet you caved to temptation rather than standing with your principal.[/size]

[img]http://theoriginalscw.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Yusuf-Gatewood-The-Originals.jpg[/img]

96 [size=15pt]KLAUS: "We arrive into this world as innocents. Wide eyed and vulnerable. It is the job of our parents to nurture and protect us".[/size]

95 [size=15pt]MARCEL: We're not fighting for real estate. We're fighting for the soul of this city.[/size]

94 [size=15pt]ELIJAH: I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behaviour that indicated contrition and personal growth... not this nonsense[/size]

93 [size=15pt]REBEKAH: So this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family, vampire book club?
KLAUS: Reading edifies the mind, sister.[/size]

92 [size=15pt]MARCEL: “Nobody harms my guys– those are the rules.”[/size]

91 [size=27pt]REBEKAH TO KLAUS: So sorry, were they friends of yours? That's right, you don't have any friends.[/size]

90[size=15pt] ELIJAH: Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe that we are bound forever with those we share blood, and while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength, or our deepest regret.[/size]

89 [size=15pt]“Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, a supernatural playground where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play.”
[/size]

[size=15pt]88 Klaus and you have also failed in your representation of me, because there is one thing you never thought me capable of! Forgiveness[/size]

[size=15pt]87 REBEKAH: Us girls have got to stick together.[/size]

[size=15pt]86 Genevieve: (TO KLAUS) A century ago I dreamed of what it would be like to know you, now I'm glad I didn't.[/size]

[size=15pt]85 CAMI: You know, sometimes I ask myself why I let people like Klaus into my life. I have this destructive pattern. I'm always drawn to the bad boys. Maybe deep down, I feel like that's what I deserve. [/size]

[size=15pt]84 MIKAEL: Mothers love their children. Fathers make them strong.[/size]

[size=15pt]83 HALEY: to Klaus] Well, every good story needs a wicked witch.[/size]

[size=15pt]82 KLAUS: [to Cassie] New Orleans is a vicious place and your enemies are everywhere. Behind your back, before your eyes.[/size]

[size=15pt]81 HAYLEY: Oh come on, Elijah, for once in your immortal life can you not be so noble?[/size]

[size=15pt]80 KLAUS: I've been known to go too far to make a point, but I do always get results.[/size]

[size=15pt]79 KOL: I swear to you, the day will come when I'm not so easily subdued, and on that day, I will make you suffer.[/size]

[size=15pt]78 KLAUS: Hold your tongue or I'll tear it from your gapping mouth.[/size]

[size=15pt]77 REBEKAH: We are the strongest creatures in the world, and yet we are damaged beyond repair. We live without hope, but we will never die. We are the definition of cursed. Always and forever[/size]

[size=15pt]76 kLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) Our mother thinks she will win because she has left you alone. You are not alone.[/size]

[size=15pt]75 ELIJAH: Do forgive me Marcel, but if anyone is to teach my brother a lesson, it's me.[/size]

[size=15pt]74 KLAUS: I'm sorry, is this some sort of motherly critique? Please feel free to choke on it.[/size]

[img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/vampirediaries/images/6/6d/The-originals-esther-snaps-klaus-neck-o.gif/revision/latest?cb=20141213141349[/img]

[size=15pt]73 KLAUS: In spite of our differences, Rebekah, there is no one I would trust more with my daughter's life.[/size]

[size=15pt]72 MARCEL: [to Elijah] First thing I learned living with your family is wherever you people go, threats and bloodshed seem to follow. So just stay out of the way and try not to kill anyone.
[/size]

71 [size=15pt]ELIJAH: "But know this if anything whatsoever happens to that girl or her unborn child you needn't fear Marcel, or Klaus or anyone more than you will need to fear me".[/size]

70 [size=15pt]KLAUS: “Caroline. I’m standing in one of my favorite places in the world, surrounded by food, music, art, culture, and all I can think about is how much I want to show it to you. Maybe one day you’ll let me.”[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
@rokiatu please this is torture
I got to 70 waiting to see 69 to 1 or so
But that was all. Please continue !! cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
handebayor:
This is probably my first post here but common can someone explain why Elijah's hands went up in flames immediately after removing his ring and exposed it to sunlight. Thought all original vamps don't need rings to walk in daylight

my broda i tot so tooo..d writers head don full,they have forgotten what they wrote b4.even that time that elijah was staked by finn nd his body withered,it didnt even take up to an hour nd he came back,well if yu remember in vampire diaries when elijah made his 1st apperance nd stefan staked him similarly,it took elijah almost a day to get back...anyways its not easy writing this kinda stuff
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
nani667:

Hmmm... Well that's definitely a possibility ✔

Elena has succeeded in transforming Damon into a Lovesick sack of emotions.... Hopefully Bonnie can reinvent Damon Salvatore... They definitely have a thing going on... I'll feel sad for Jeremias tho...
I thought i was the only 1 who noticed that about damon, i hope she does nt change kai though, i like him evil and all that. Jeremy is fading out of the movie already, bonnie's gona need a new love
rokiatu:
hahahaha eLLENA IS CAPABLE OF TURING ANYONE INTO SUCH YA ALL NOTICE HOW STEFAN SEEMS SO LAY BY AND NOT UPTIGHT THESE DAYS. because ellena is out of the pic grin
yeah, elena changes people, bt hopefully kai changes her
rokiatu:
No no no no no!!!! I like Kia and bonnie and I also like Damon and bonnie.
which do you like more?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
I always hated Kai.... Cos he's evil quite Alright, but his own evilness is rather irritating.... Juvenile evil.... He just keeps talking so much crap.... He would've been bearable if he was evil with Class....Nicklaus and Micheal Mickelson levels.... Those are top class evil Gs with too much swegg... Kai is just an annoyance... Although last week's episode I was starting to like him, seems his emotions has started to make him bearable ✔

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Every moment Michael talks to Klaus and includes "boy" in d statement I always feel Nicklaus' jaw bone get worked up.. wat greater insult than to still call your 1000-year old bastard boy son a "boy"? lool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2015
OmichaelO:
@rokiatu please this is torture
I got to 70 waiting to see 69 to 1 or so
But that was all. Please continue !! cry cry
My dear am so sorry i GO BANNED. i THINK SOME THE GIFS I POSTED.

brb with the rest.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=28pt]The originals top 100 quotes so far from both seasons[/size]

69 [size=15pt]KLAUS TO REBEKHA: "If we turned every man you dropped you knickers for then human beings would cease to exist and we'd have no bloody food".[/size]

[size=15pt]68 KLAUS: Klaus: This family makes me want to murder people.[/size]
]

[size=15pt]67 KLAUS: [to Kol and Finn] I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother, but I'll happily settle for one or the other. Either way, if you continue to defy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture. So, which is it to be?[/size]

[size=15pt]66 MARCEL: [to Klaus] You're the one who taught me that a man can't be defined by anyone but himself.[/size

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/vampirediaries/images/0/0d/Tumblr_mlgrq96KL41rnppfqo1_500.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130418235241[/img]

[size=15pt]65 KLAUS: You know, you've come a long way, Little Wolf. I knew you were tough. I knew you were cunning. But I never knew you were a queen.[/size]

[size=15pt]64 Klaus: This is not a democracy!
Elijah: You're quite right. This is family.
[/size]

[size=15pt]63 ELIJAH: [to Marcel] Can I suggest you take a step back?[/size]

[size=15pt]62 CAMI: e's angry, dark, doesn't feel safe and doesn't know what to do about it. He wishes he could control his demons instead of having his demons control him.[/size]

[img]http://media1./media/BdJ8QTd6KTq1O/200_s.gif[/img]

[size=15pt]61 KLAUS: Apologies. I tend to go too far to make a point. But I always get results.[/size]

60 [size=15pt]REBEKAH: "I will search this house inch-by-inch until I find what my evil brother has done with my good one".[/size]

[size=15pt]59 KLAUS: [to Marcel] Family are not just people who coddle you, who grant you your every whim. They are people who fight for you, who you fight for.
[/size]

[size=15pt]58 Davina: You're the one they call honorable.
Elijah: Yes, that's what they call me. And yet, I followed my brother here to New Orleans to engage in a war. So, I ask you, does that sound honorable to you?
[/size]

[size=15pt]57 KLAUS: Every king needs an heir[/size]

[size=15pt]56 KLAUS: Have I made you proud father?[/size]

[size=15pt]55 ELIJAH: [to Davina] You know, difficulties aside, I value my family above everything. I am sorry that yours failed you[/size].

[size=15pt]54 KLAUS: Skip the salad course. We don’t need this dreadful evening to be any longer than it needs to be[/size]

[size=15pt]53 Fiin: “You don’t recognize me? So much for the unbreakable bonds of family. ‘Always and forever’ indeed.[/size]

[size=15pt]52 KLAUS: All change begins with a plan, the success of which depends upon several things. Depth of commitment, passion for one's cause, willingness to embrace a new path, determination to overcome any obstacle, and in some cases, even making unnatural alliances.[/size]

[size=15pt]51 ELIJAH: It appears we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs.[/size]

[size=15pt]50 kLAUS: "What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?"[/size]
[size=16pt]Hayley: He was kind to me[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 3:27am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=25pt]The originals top 100 quotes so far from both seasons[/size] [size=25pt]( 49 to 30)[/size]

[size=17pt]49 ELIJAH: It is such a hollow little life that you lead, Niklaus

48 KLAUS: My hatred for you runs so deep it's difficult to pinpoint its origin.

47 ELIJAH: If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results, then surely my quest for your salvation ranks me as one of the maddest of men.

46 KLAUS: We were innocent once, Elijah. This bloodlust was forced upon us by our parents, turning us from prey to predator. We are the demons lurking in shadow. We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children. But not for my child. Not for Hope. In her story, we are the knights in shining armor. Without you by my side, I don't think I can survive my own love for my daughter. I need you. I need you, brother. The monster in me can only be checked by the monster in you. Only together can we defeat our demons and save our family.

45 MARCEL: For those of you who are faint of heart, there's the door.

44 kLAUS: Elijah is back, in his presence all problems turn to pixie dust and float away.

43 MIKAEL: I've travelled all the way back from Hell for this moment

42 Elijah: If I'm moving too fast for you, Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car. Do be certain to leave the windows down.

41 ELIJAH: Not a people person, are you Niklaus?

40 KLAUS: "Don't be fooled, love, I'm the devil in disguise".

39 MIKAEL: HELLO SON grin grin

38 REBEKAH: I’m tired of being threatened and controlled by our tyrant brother. If you want to stop a bully, you need the power to stand up to them.

37 Elijah: I'm Elijah. You've heard of me

36 elijah: I am going to find out who’s making a move against our brother. And then I’ll either stop them… or I’ll help them, depending on my mood.

35 KLAUS: Death offers more peace than you deserve.

34 PAPA TUNDE: The sins of the father are pay by the sons

33 Elijah: Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty. That's power!

32 Marcel: A thousand years of family drama, pride, guilt, envy. All built up like a powder keg. All you have to do is light a match.

31 PAPA TUNDE: The sins of the father are pay by the sons

30 ELIJAH: To me, the very definition of the word "broken" suggests that something can be fixed.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 3:30am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=25pt]The originals top 100 quotes so far from both seasons[/size] [size=25pt]( 29 to 1)[/size]

[size=15pt]29 JACKSON: Klaus, if you want to fight me, come on.
KLAUS: You mistake my intentions. I haven't come here to fight you. Not at all. This is to be an execution. Tell me, how exactly would you like to die?

28 KLAUS: Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass.

27 PAPA TUNDE: I prefer an audience, and I’m about to put on quite the show.

26 REBEKAH: You're a hypocrite, Elijah. You would choose love over family and then condemn me for doing the same.

25 KLAUS: (TO HIS MOTHER) You declared war when you came after my family and for that, I will make you suffer as only I can. After all, I am my mother's son.

24 HAYLEY: You, me, Elijah, and a miracle baby all under one roof. Sounds like a bad reality show.

23 Elijah: no one hurts my family and lives

22 KLAUS: “There’s no way that Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.

21 Mikeal: The ability to endure pain is the warrior's true weapon. Master that and nothing holds power over you.

20 KLAUS: I know in the last milennium we haven't always seen eye to eye, but in this moment I am reminded of something Elijah has always said. Family is power.

19 Finn: (to klaus) “Linens and silk still can’t hide your pathetic self-loathing. And despite the arrogant facade, you’re still the paranoid little boy. Full of hate and fear.

18 ELIJAH: You were never weak Niklaus. You are and you have always been the most fierce of us all.

17 MARCEL: [to Klaus] You're in a good mood. You should visit Mystic Falls more often.

16 kLAUS: (TO FIN) “Did mother bring you back from the dead so you can wash her knickers?

15 KLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) You look at me and you see everything you abhor in yourself. Sure, you dress it up with your fancy suits and your handkerchiefs. You with your mask of civility and eloquence, you're every bit the abomination I am. Or worse.

14 PAPA TUNDE: I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson as he hurt me, and when I'm done, he'll wish that he could die.

13 Klaus: Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?
Elijah: Give me a month. I'll get you a list.

12 Klaus: “We’ve no room for slackers or cowards in our kingdom.

11 KLAUS: You rant and rave about the monster I have become, but you, mother, you are the author of everything I am.

10 KOL: Oh, you're angry are you? Well join the party! I've been here 1,000 years. I was builiding that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged, I'm the dead, but never mourned. And whilst you got everythng you ever wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died.

9 KLAUS: [to Elijah] Well then there's only one question that we need to ask, isn't there? Which of our parents do we kill first?

8 Celeste: (to elijah)Always and forever" was the greatest mistake of your life.

7 ELIJAH" (TO HAYLEY) “Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but twice, and when I have, I have honored it.”

6 KLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?

5 ELIJAH: to mob of vampires] Gentlemen, shall we?

4 KLAUS: Don't be fooled love i'm the devil in disguise.

3 ELIJAH: I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you that's like nothing

2 KLAUS: {to Papa Tunde} I’m sorry, mate. Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had. I’m the one you get when negotiations are closed.[/size]

[size=15pt]1 Finn Tell me what you know.

Marcel: I'll tell you what I remember. Two centuries back, I was just a kid looking through the compound. I found a coffin. Klaus catches me, and he says, "that's my brother Finn. We keep him like that because he is such a bore."[/size]

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2015
rokiatu:
My dear am so sorry i GO BANNED. i THINK SOME THE GIFS I POSTED.

brb with the rest.

bless you!!

Thank you..lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2015
so rokiatu u were a Stefan/Elena lover b4? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2015
How come no one included my favourite quote

[to Hayley] Over the years I've had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses and triumphs. With time they all begin to run together. But you will find the real moments are vibrant. The rest just fades away. Your pain will fade.

Klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol.. That Number 2 is Epic.. grin The way Klaus said it and still killed Papatunde was Epic.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
5. Klaus: Evening Elijah.. what an unwelcome surprise
Elijah: and what an unsurprising welcome

4.. Kol: if u want my allegiance to u against mother dearest u should av just said so
Elijah: this idea was Nicklaus'.. my recommendation was to cut you from limb to limb till u comply

3. Rebekah to Hayley: are you the house girl?

2. Rebekah: poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees..looks like someone's worried about impending daddyhood
Klaus: nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence,all problems turn to pixie dust and float away

1. Klaus: your friend will be dead by the weekend
which means I have broken one of your rules,and yet I cannot be killed..Who has the power now,friend?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
29 is the bomb...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
stefanlover:
[size=25pt]The originals top 100 quotes so far from both seasons[/size] [size=25pt]( 29 to 1)[/size]

KLAUS: You mistake my intentions. I haven't come here to fight you. Not at all. This is to be an execution. Tell me, how exactly would you like to die?

26 REBEKAH: You're a hypocrite, Elijah. You would choose love over family and then condemn me for doing the same.

25 KLAUS: (TO HIS MOTHER) You declared war when you came after my family and for that, I will make you suffer as only I can. After all, I am my mother's son.

24 HAYLEY: You, me, Elijah, and a miracle baby all under one roof. Sounds like a bad reality show.

21 Mikeal: The ability to endure pain is the warrior's true weapon. Master that and nothing holds power over you.

20 KLAUS: I know in the last milennium we haven't always seen eye to eye, but in this moment I am reminded of something Elijah has always said. Family is power.

19 Finn: (to klaus) “Linens and silk still can’t hide your pathetic self-loathing. And despite the arrogant facade, you’re still the paranoid little boy. Full of hate and fear.

18 ELIJAH: You were never weak Niklaus. You are and you have always been the most fierce of us all.

17 MARCEL: [to Klaus] You're in a good mood. You should visit Mystic Falls more often.

16 kLAUS: (TO FIN) “Did mother bring you back from the dead so you can wash her knickers?

15 KLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) You look at me and you see everything you abhor in yourself. Sure, you dress it up with your fancy suits and your handkerchiefs. You with your mask of civility and eloquence, you're every bit the abomination I am. Or worse.

14 PAPA TUNDE: I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson as he hurt me, and when I'm done, he'll wish that he could die.

11 KLAUS: You rant and rave about the monster I have become, but you, mother, you are the author of everything I am.

10 KOL: Oh, you're angry are you? Well join the party! I've been here 1,000 years. I was builiding that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged, I'm the dead, but never mourned. And whilst you got everythng you ever wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died.

9 KLAUS: [to Elijah] Well then there's only one question that we need to ask, isn't there? Which of our parents do we kill first?

8 Celeste: (to elijah)Always and forever" was the greatest mistake of your life.

7 ELIJAH" (TO HAYLEY) “Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but twice, and when I have, I have honored it.”

6 KLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?

3 ELIJAH: I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you that's like nothing

2 KLAUS: {to Papa Tunde} I’m sorry, mate. Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had. I’m the one you get when negotiations are closed.[/size]

Marcel: I'll tell you what I remember. Two centuries back, I was just a kid looking through the compound. I found a coffin. Klaus catches me, and he says, "that's my brother Finn. We keep him like that because he is such a bore."[/size]

Mikeal-How come this wasnt there it was one of the sickest.
And all of the blood of a fawn barely makes for good fodder.
In times of need, even the devil eats flies.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
stefanlover:

How come this wasnt there it was one of the sickest.
Mikeal- and all of the blood of a fawn barely makes for good fodder.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nicklaus(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Darey00:
5. Klaus: Evening Elijah.. what an unwelcome surprise
Elijah: and what an unsurprising welcome

4.. Kol: if u want my allegiance to u against mother dearest u should av just said so
Elijah: this idea was Nicklaus'.. my recommendation was to cut you from limb to limb till u comply

3. Rebekah to Hayley: are you the house girl?

2. Rebekah: poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees..looks like someone's worried about impending daddyhood
Klaus: nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence,all problems turn to pixie dust and float away

1. Klaus: your friend will be dead by the weekend
which means I have broken one of your rules,and yet I cannot be killed..Who has the power now,friend?
TVD season4/TOs season1
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
parrotibaba:
so rokiatu u were a Stefan/Elena lover b4? grin
Na fire. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Mikeal-How come this wasnt there it was one of the sickest.
And all of the blood of a fawn barely makes for good fodder.
my dear the originals has too many good quotes. I must have forgotten and left out some.

Everyone is welcome to add more, that will make it even more fun.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 2:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Another Boring Episode from TVD, I must say.. Boring and Touching..

With most of the Acts gone, I think we are starting afresh next week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2015
reopen elenas parents case nd they find nothing so they decided close the case . Jeremy leave town nd sheriff Forbes died
nothing interesting left in tvd. don't like it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.