Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694396 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Dey all think im lesbian now .. Lol
Cuz i said i just wanna lay on ur lipsrsealed grin
hahaha who cares what they think. grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
hahaha who cares what they think. grin cheesy

Dats wt i said lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Dats wt i said lol

how ur day going? Btw I have visited your profile more then normal embarassed I just luv that pic. kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
how ur day going? Btw I have visited your profile more then normal embarassed I just luv that pic. kiss

Hehehehe

Just woke up u know..
Gonna hop in d shower and get ready to post out orders ..
Hopefully im free after that.

Wt bout u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehehe

Just woke up u know..

Wt bout u
it's like after 4 here just got back from work now am cooking.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
it's like after 4 here just got back from work now am cooking.

Awww lucky u

What u cooking .. I love food men cook alot too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Awww lucky u

What u cooking .. I love food men cook alot too
is a dish from our hometown dunno history describe it thou. But lot of chilli hhahahah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
is a dish from our hometown dunno history describe it thou. But lot of chilli hhahahah

Erm mase?

What do u eat it with rice ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehehe

Just woke up u know..

Wt bout u
rokiatu:
Lala247:

Hehehehe

Just woke up u know..

Wt bout u
bloody derailers angry keep it up and I will rip your hearts out and shove it down your throats.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
losprince:
bloody derailers angry keep it up and I will rip your hearts out and shove it down your throats.

Here have a biscuit undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2015
losprince:
klaus son take it easy. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
klaus son take it easy.

Hehehe

Chai man dat is dis passionate about tv programme

They call them a name over here lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehe

Chai man dat is dis passionate about tv programme

They call them a name over here lol
hhahahah which name? Girl u missing out on a thread right now in romance section lol check my latest post.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Here have a biscuit undecided
hybrids dont eat biscuits, gimme your neck.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
congrats to ian somerhalder and Nikki Reed (some of u may know her in twilight as d blond vamp with anger issues)... wish them happiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
ellab:
congrats to ian somerhalder and Nikki Reed (some of u may know her in twilight as d blond vamp with anger issues)... wish them happiness.
omg I can see why nina quit.... cry cry cry wow that was fast.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
ellab:

hmm, only God know wat Ian saw in Nikky. Hardluck Nina!

Lesson:
beauty n se...x can't keep a man!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmm... Ian really wanted to settle down.

Well HML to em.

TO by 2mao... dancing cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Which kain big trouser ian cm wear nah.....anyway sha hml
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm late to the party, that's proof of how boring TVD has become.

Anyway someone needs to remind Damon what happened to Katherine when she took the cure undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
I'm late to the party, that's proof of how boring TVD has become.

Anyway someone needs to remind Damon what happened to Katherine when she took the cure undecided
interesting how you didn't even noticed his marriage pics. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Omg klaus teaming up with Deliah shocked shocked shocked I feel so sorry for everyone in new Orleans. cry cry
Hayley is officially the stupidest and most ungrateful batch ever. She can take a front seat to Elena.
Klaus needs to kill both she and her stupid husband Jackson.

The old klaus from the vampire diaries is back . cheesy and no one is save....I mean no one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2015
my Klaus is back...yassssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Omg klaus teaming up with Deliah shocked shocked shocked I feel so sorry for everyone in new Orleans. cry cry
Hayley is officially the stupidest and most ungrateful batch ever. She can take a front seat to Elena.
Klaus needs to kill both she and her stupid husband Jackson.

The old klaus from the vampire diaries is back . cheesy and no one is save....I mean no one.

Hayley needs to die.. and Jackson too lol.
how dare they make Klaus look like a father that doesn't Carr for his kid?let him finish them..Jacksons death is gonnabbe awesome.

oh boy,I'm beginning to sound like Klaus. Not good.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Which TV channel airs the originals?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mt1st: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
yippee
ellab:
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247 girl you seen my new pic? I got these jobless and obsessive people talking again. cheesy

Mission accomplished. Lol
WTF!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
ellab:

Klaus back ?? d new epi isn't out na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
tobiboss:
WTF!!!
LmAooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
jorhney:

Klaus back ?? d new epi isn't out na
do u live in a cave? It's out.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
rokiatu:
do u live in a cave? It's out.

yeah am a cave manundecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Happy married life to Damon(Ian somerhader) , he got married earlier this week..

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.