Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692508 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am team klaus and dahlia......but I feel klaus is going to betray dahlia in the end of the season

anyway next week is going to be hawt cos klaus is on a killing spree, just watched the trailer, seeing Elijah screaming was awesome, I can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Stefan told Liz dat he is a patient guy ...u sure say he no d wait for d next doppelganger to born in 100 years time
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Still #TeamKlaus..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Efostick(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
Stefan told Liz dat he is a patient guy ...u sure say he no d wait for d next doppelganger to born in 100 years time
lol grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247 heres the elena video i was telling you about. Sorry girl i forgot.

when she was human...... grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWX6FVar5YE

[/url]

season 4 when she became a vamp. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcatwi1KCsM

[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247 heres the elena video i was telling you about. Sorry girl i forgot.

when she was human...... grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWX6FVar5YE

[/url]

season 4 when she became a vamp. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcatwi1KCsM

[/url]

Thanks hun
Forgot bout those episodes.. Elenas has suffered small oh smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
ellab:
congrats to ian somerhalder and Nikki Reed (some of u may know her in twilight as d blond vamp with anger issues)... wish them happiness.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't know what to say about the last episode...

Team Elijah always and forever but he was really dumb to put klaus down... no matter what....

Excited for divina's prospects tho.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
interesting how you didn't even noticed his marriage pics. grin
I refuse to acknowledge the marriage embarassed

P.S I hate his pants. Why couldn't he have worn something sexier sad Bongo trouser
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Odkboy23:
Am team klaus and dahlia......but I feel klaus is going to betray dahlia in the end of the season

anyway next week is going to be hawt cos klaus is on a killing spree, just watched the trailer, seeing Elijah screaming was awesome, I can't wait.
Why would Klaus team up with Dahlia biko? shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

I refuse to acknowledge the marriage embarassed

P.S I hate his pants. Why couldn't he have worn something sexier sad Bongo trouser
Ian in real life is a weirdo. grin grin He's not as Kool as Damon Salvortore. ;DMe still luv him thou.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
This people don begin again... How did Elijah not know that Klaus was watching them... with all his vampire super sensitivity, he didnt hear Klaus' footstep leaving the house....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rich4god:
This people don begin again... How did Elijah not know that Klaus was watching them... with all his vampire super sensitivity, he didnt hear Klaus' footstep leaving the house....
footsteps? Those vamps just vamoose when angry ooh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rich4god:
Exactly... They were supposed to know he was there.. Elijah of all people didn't even know.. That's weird.. Mehn! Klaus is gonna waste some blood cool .. I love it when he goes rogue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nina should just leave already.. The vampire diaries is loosing its vigour..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rich4god:

Yeah... that scene was just too weird.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Rich4god:

Who told you he didn't know.. He did not talk after hearing Haley's suicidal message..

It was Rebekah that was still rambling her mouth because she doesn't know what's up.. grin

And btw you know Klaus is Super Cautious too..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rich4god:

Thats why its a movie...but hurricane klaus is coming to wipe the french quarter off
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
The vampire diaries is all new tonight with these two love sick fools. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ojutiku1: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
The vampire diaries is all new tonight with these two love sick fools. tongue
What time is it?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
ojutiku1:
What time is it?
2am naija time smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Guyz today is my birthday.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Odkboy23:
happy birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Odkboy23:
So we should do what
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bimffo:

So we should do what
it's simple ....you can wish me a happy birthday or you don't.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Odkboy23:
it's simple ....you can wish me a happy birthday or you don't.

Okay, I will pass.. I don't do birthdays.. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:31am On May 01, 2015
Odkboy23:
Happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:45am On May 01, 2015
Very boring episode....tvd is truly dead. No more thrill.

Elena just turned human and two minutes into it.. .she needs saving again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't wait for her to die. Am pretty sure mama Salvatore is gonna kill her to frustrate her sons . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:56am On May 01, 2015
Odkboy23:
Happy birthday smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2015
summary of the episode
DELENA DIARIES/ITS ALL ABOUT ELENA DIARIES.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:54am On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Very boring episode....tvd is truly dead. No more thrill.

Elena just turned human and two minutes into it.. .she needs saving again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't wait for her to die. Am pretty sure mama Salvatore is gonna kill her to frustrate her sons . grin
That's why I stop watchng tvd. waiting for season 7, Already watch 13 episode of season 6 it's enough for me nd m not in mood watch finale episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.