Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694727 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
this is another post I love

In your response to your indignation
regarding Klaus's actions this week, I'd like
to quote something Spike once said (before
he got a soul) on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
: "And your what? Shocked and
disappointed? What did you expect? I'm
evil!" - Or to be even more current, we
could quote Klaus from a mere two
episodes ago, "It's what I do. I kill my
enemies, sometimes my friends. This may
come as something of a surprise to you
Camille, but I'm not a particularly good
person." The Original's has been very clear
for a while now that the show really isn't
about turning Klaus into a superhero or
anything. Much as he loves his daughter,
he is still the same Klaus. And whatever he
did in this episode, is not only LITERALLY
nothing we haven't seen him to do before,
( in every instance, from eating a bunch of
innocent people, to killing a siblings lover,
to sticking the dagger of ludicrous torment
into one of them) but this time, he actually
had more justification than usual. I'm not
surprised he went about it this way.
I knew he would be gunning for Gia, to
stick a metaphorical dagger in Elijah's
heart. And sad as it was for me to see her
go, she might as well have been wearing a
shirt that said "I'm doomed" on it, ever
since she started dating Elijah. As for
cursing the Crescents instead of killing
them , that seemed almost lenient for
Klaus. Though it is similar to him letting
Tyler Lockwood live, so he could suffer.
I personally think, the only thing that would
have been uncharacteristic of Klaus would
have been having him ACTUALLY attacking
Cammi. So, the second I found out that
was part of his plan, to get in her head,
and that he wasn't trusting Dahlia, I was
on board with everything that happened.

and another

Yeah, we all signed on to watch
this show about Klaus Mikaelson,
and now, what, we are supposed
to be pissed off that he is acting
like Klaus Mikaelson? I would say
it would be extremely generous to
even describe Klaus as an
antihero at this point. I mean,
occasionally he veers into that
territory, when it suits him, but
for the most part, I'd say he is a
villain. In fact, one of the things
that I find most interesting about
this show is that the star is
literally also the villain! Sure, we
like him, because he is cool, but
that doesn't mean we ever think
what he is doing is the moral, or
correct thing to do. I think my
highest hopes for him as a
character would be that he
becomes more of an anti-hero
someday, just because I would
like to see him grow slightly. But
right now, the best thing I can
compare the show to is like a
Dracula movie. Admittedly, I
haven't seen the most recent
Dracula movie, that looks like it
makes him more heroic, but in
the older classic films, Dracula is
the villain and the main
character. And much like Klaus,
you may think he is cool, and
charismatic and you may relate
to him, but you never think of him
as the "good guy".

www.tv.com/m/shows/the-originals-2013/community/post/the-originals-season-2-episode-21-fire-with-fire-review-143077960370/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
ellab:

I'm sorry,if Klaus had told Elijah his plan,u think he would believe him?2episodes back,cammi told Elijah that he dint kill aiden.what was Elijah's response?
Elijah has been getting close to freya(who I don't trust),do u expect Klaus to now tell Elijah his plan?hell no.

Dahlia arrival needed more hands to defeat her, and it takes maximum cooperation to do that, Klaus put himself in that suspicious position when he killed Mikael unprovoked, his siblings can forgive him for that rational act for obvious parenting reasons, but hiding the ash in the face of seeming threat wasn't the best way to go.

Klaus messed up in alienating himself from the rest hence allowing Dahlia to partially succeed in her divide and conquer strategy. Though her strategy unintentionally led to her revealing her ultimate secret which was the strong bond she shared with Esther . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
I read some of d comments here n I'm like what d fuq?

This is Klaus People! The hybrid bastard with anger, parental n trust issues n u expect him to take a moral stand now ,in last season alone he served up his brother to Marcel in other to achieve his selfish interest of taking over New Orleans ,he is a one man army ,he is not going to divulge his plans to ppl even if de r family because for centuries ,he has done things on his own ,he never trusted Freya n once Elijah started extending his handkerchiefs to her ,Klaus knew he had being compromised n dats why he took d blame for Aiden's death ,so dat he could alienate himself from all of them as even beks was doubting him,so I ain't surprised dat this shiii is happening cos Klaus punishes ppl that betray him.For a bloke who sacrificed Jenna just to have a drink with his longtime mate u really shouldn't expect compassion from him, he sees every one as pawns that he'd use to achieve his various goals ...

Harley deserves every shii she's getting ,d reason she's still around is because of Elijah ,else left for Klaus,she'd be dead by now.Imagine her making decisions dat should involve both parents n to top it up continues to spite Klaus every time just cause she is d queen of d werewolves .

I would be upset if de turn Klaus into Damon v2.0 ,he has always been d villain of d story ,he should remain as dat

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:33am On May 07, 2015
I wonder why folks are having the erroneous impression that stemming the Klaus character worshipping antics amounts to desires to see his character watered down to saintly status. I personally love the evil Klaus and his ingenious ways of manipulating others to achieve set targets with ruthless precision.

But considering the game he played at a very critical point when fear and adrenalin ruled everyone due to dahlia impressive domination of the originals with relative ease, he deserved to be daggered. His backlash is expected but no one should absolve him of all blame preceding his stabbing incident . . . .

Being Klaus doesn't mean things can't go awry against him when he panders to the extremity of self preservation at all cost devoid of the emotional interest of others . . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 11:09am On May 07, 2015
Kai* is very handsome embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
You are invited to the wedding of the year.

The vampire dairies is all new tonight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2015
Get ready for the return of Claire Holt. and hopefully my hubby (original Kol) cool

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ492nItGnY

[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
You are invited to the wedding of the year.

The vampire dairies is all new tonight.

Cant wait ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Get ready for the return of Claire Holt. and hopefully my hubby (original Kol) cool

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ492nItGnY

[/url]

Oh yes Rebecca is back in her body ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
Hahaha so kia killed Elena by mistake too bad I wanted her to die painfully.
Now that Elena is dead Damon will hunt Kia down for killing her. Atleast there will be a new issue instead of the usual Delena crap.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
Alfred234:
Hahaha so kia killed Elena by mistake too bad I wanted her to die painfully.
Now that Elena is dead Damon will hunt Kia down for killing her. Atleast there will be a new issue instead of the usual Delena crap.

it might be jo who's dead and not Elena.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2015
ellab:

it might be jo who's dead and not Elena.
God Pls let it be Elena

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2015
dubylhover:
all you guys that are just blasting tvd,by comparing it to the originals,mind you originals is just in the 2nd season oo,remember tvd '@season 2,it was hot also,lets see if we wud endure the originals till svason 6,originals is way better currently,but pls d writer of tvd is trying joor,its not easy to stretch a serivs lyk dis

#myopinion
lol dey nt tryin jo sum movies dey season 10 and still keeping fans on their toes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2015
Alfred234:
God Pls let it be Elena
Oh.. Is God the writer? shocked Dint know till now though..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
bufness:
lol dey nt tryin jo sum movies dey season 10 and still keeping fans on their toes

abeg tell me,is it greys anatomy or supernatural that is already tiringor smallville that was finally rubbish..its only 24 that maintained that level

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
dubylhover:

abeg tell me,is it greys anatomy or supernatural that is already tiringor smallville that was finally rubbish..its only 24 that maintained that level
mayne I dunno bout greys anatomy,buh supernatural still gorrit
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2015
bufness:
mayne I dunno bout greys anatomy,buh supernatural still gorrit

supernatural lost it around 6 nd 7,yu still follow it becos youre a fan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2015
Easily the most brutal cliffhanger in TVD history. I'm in a state of shock.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
dubylhover:

supernatural lost it around 6 nd 7,yu still follow it becos youre a fan
lol yea I am,buh trust me there thousands of peeps still following
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
Omg kai is bloody dangerous, why would he do that to his twin sister on her wedding day.......damn what a cliffhanger
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 3:38am On May 09, 2015
And dangerous kai is back! I think he was just gunning for the babies but seriously? On her wedding?

That sweet old couple... aww kiss kiss but damon is out of his mind if he thinks he can protect em as a human.

What's with caroline? must there always be love drama in tvd? I mean, the vampwitches are enough drama abeg. I don't even get what her problem is.

Liv's back... indifferent about that, kinda forgot about her undecided

Can they just kill off Elena? I'm not saying it coz I don't like the character but all the main characters are still alive, no grief at all. So, I hope she dies. grin grin

So Enzo has gone from vengeful augustine vampire to mama salvotore's handbag? Pfffft! That character has been moping around doing nothing for too long. He's still gon be overshadowed by kai and the vampwitches. So... kill him off! grin

What else? Oh and Stefan... not sure what stefan I like more... Ripper or lover but i'm leaning towards the former. wink

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 4:12am On May 09, 2015
So Kia Killed his Sister.. Fūck Him! I am done with TVD. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kunleskey(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2015
kai der's God ooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:00am On May 09, 2015
Wow how can kia do this

U know what this is all bonni fault swear dat girl caused all dis ... Kia changed oh before she locked him up again .. And dat wedding was soooo beautifullll chai ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01am On May 09, 2015
Bimffo:
So Kia Killed his Sister.. Fūck Him! I am done with TVD. undecided

Im telling u its bonnie's Fault angry
That girl has changed sooooo angry

I knew it oh

Omg that means stephans mums so called family are out ... shocked

Rokiatu angry angry sad u see dis crap
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OohMpa: 9:43am On May 09, 2015
Lala247:
Wow how can kia do this

U know what this is all bonni fault swear dat girl caused all dis ... Kia changed oh before she locked him up again .. And dat wedding was soooo beautifullll chai ..

Which kia?

Optima, Picanto or Sportage? sad

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:29am On May 09, 2015
OohMpa:

Which kia?

Optima, Picanto or Sportage? sad

Lol kai i think
Lemme joor dunno how dey soell their names
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2015
bufness:
lol yea I am,buh trust me there thousands of peeps still following

of course nau,me self still follow it,im a fan just lyk vampire diaries,i wud keep on following

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:04pm On May 09, 2015
Ultimately all that's happening now is Bonnie's fault.... If she didn't leave Kai in that prison all this won't be happening.... Kai tried to be her friend but she was forming vexing..... Now everyone will suffer....

And Caroline is also to blame... I'd she didn't stupidly turn off her humanity and force Stefan to turn his off...., they wouldn't have had to bring back Stefan's mama

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 09, 2015
nani667:
Ultimately all that's happening now is Bonnie's fault.... If she didn't leave Kai in that prison all this won't be happening.... Kai tried to be her friend but she was forming vexing..... Now everyone will suffer....

And Caroline is also to blame... I'd she didn't stupidly turn off her humanity and force Stefan to turn his off...., they wouldn't have had to bring back Stefan's mama

Exactly it is her fault
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2015
Talk about making a grand entrance. Kai shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2015
If Bonnie does not apologize to Kai, she has really bleeped Up.. Like WTF.. angry
But the other good news is Elena is Dead.. Yea! She has been eliminated..

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.