Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? (32517 Views)

We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I recommend you to stop being in denial
denial of what exactly? undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by misterh(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
pekelepekele:

C another mumu., You don't even get the spelling talk less of knowing the meaning mtcheww
Hello fool! Why have you resorted to name calling? It is you who should know the meaning of influential, idiot! I doubt your chicken brain made you read what the op listed as his criteria. Oponu like you!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nigeria is absolutely more influential. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
misterh: Hello fool! Why have you resorted to name calling? It is you who should know the meaning of influential, idiot! I doubt your chicken brain made you read what the op listed as his criteria. Oponu like you!
smiley smiley
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: their economy proves the contrary smiley u cant tell me that their "stable" economy is being built by illetarate pple undecided
How does their economy proves contrary.. Nigeria has changes of surpassing SA economy after we debase our GDP.. Speaking of your economy, it was built by europeans (dutch).. don't compare.. your glory has been depreciating since the transfer of political power to blacks (ANC)..increase in crime, corruption (this is just the beginning)e.t.c
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:
so telling me that south africans are educated is ur major influence in Africa huh and that is why u are sounding like kenyans? grin i think i need to read more about south african educational system that produce people like u smiley
if the Nigerian education system is any better and more influential grin why does it produce so many fraudsters, robbers and runz girls in its youth?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if the Nigerian education system is any better and more influential grin why does it produce so many fraudsters, robbers and runz girls in its youth?

Because Nigeria has 170 million creative people that want good money by all means, while South Africans can settle as mine workers and slaves to their white masters, that'z all.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007:
How does their economy proves contrary.. Nigeria has changes of surpassing SA economy after we debase our GDP.. Speaking of your economy, it was built by europeans (dutch).. don't compare.. your glory has been depreciating since the transfer of political power to blacks (ANC)..increase in crime, corruption (this is just the beginning)e.t.c
even the West (USA, Britain...) face crime and corruption but none of them and SA included face crime and corruption that is as high as it is in Nigeria though undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigeria is absolutely more influential. Go figure.
it think the major problem here is just the english

imagine someone saying becos south Africans has good roads (infrastructure) or good education in their country ... thats has automatically qualify them to be very influential

my people really need to go back to school

Canada and Australia has one of the best economy and magnificent infrastructure in world ..with many people trooping to these countries ...does it make them influential?

compared to china, usa, britain, russia etc

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if the Nigerian education system is any better and more influential grin why does it produce so many fraudsters, robbers and runz girls in its youth?
lol
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by MEILYN(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
mtcheeewwwwww
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Same as South africa's, how come it produces more paedophiles, criminals, narcotic drug users(children inclusive) and women abusers.. You're amongst the top seven in the world.. you know that? grin
http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.html
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:

imagine someone saying becos south Africans has good roads (infrastructure) or good education in their country ... thats has automatically qualify them to be very influential

Canada and Australia has one of the best economy and magnificent infrastructure in world ..with many people trooping to these countries ...does it make them influential?

Exactly, the Question wasnt which country is more developed, it was 'influential'. So Nigeria dictates all trends in Africa, be it Music, Politics, crime, popularism, cyber access etc.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
if america eductaion system is so much influential grin why does it produce many drug addicts, p.ornstars, fraudsters, bank robbers , gangsterism, atm robbers , meth heads etc

why does south africa has so much crime rate with all that education ? why majority works in mines grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:
if america eductaion system is so much influential grin why does it produce many drug addicts, p.ornstars, fraudsters, bank robbers , gangsterism, atm robbers , meth heads etc

why does south africa has so much crime rate with all that education ? why majority works in mines grin
Imagine they killed my Lucky Dube....I cant forgive them. So many racists in that country of junkies. Shall we begin ?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Because Nigeria is 170 million creative people that want good money by all means, while South Africans can settle as mine workers and slaves to their white masters, that'z all.
at least they still uphold their dignity...they don't behave like animals smiley
Nigeria is absolutely more influential, its not even a debate. Do y'all know what it means to be influential? Do u think without the US music and movies, we will know sh1t about their culture? SA is a Lil more developed economically than Nigeria but when it comes to cultural and military influence, Naija is more influential, we got every other African country listening to our music. BTW, what is SA without the whites, let them take over their country first before they start to preach about being influential. Like we don't know..........

And for the 1diot that was saying comparing countries is not same as comparing people, u are a Moronic ape! What is a country without its Ppl, what forms the GDP and economy u're talking about? Land and air?? The culture creates itself through natural resources right? Mumu!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by misterh(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:

Switzerland and Luxemburg are among the richest countries in the world but they are far from being influential.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Imagine they killed my Lucky Dube....I cant forgive them. So many racists in that country of junkies. Shall we begin ?
me self i can never forgive south africans for that singular act of terrorism

lucky dube has more influence on me than their madiba ... those bloody criminals angry
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:

mine workers who still live a better lives than an average Nigerian in Nigeria though grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: mine workers who still live a better live than an average Nigerian in Nigeria though grin
loool
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: mine workers who still live a better lives than an average Nigerian in Nigeria though grin
I know a South african mine worker, i know an average south african...Do you know an average nigerian? Even the IMF does not know an average nigerian, let alone you grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
South Africa is known for HIV and r@pe. Na so-so Konji dey catch their men, if fly pass self, dem fit r@pe am.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Rossikk(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007:
Human Development Index is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, and standards of living for countries worldwide. It is a standard means of measuring well-being. It is used to distinguish whether the country is a developed, developing, or underdeveloped country, and also to measure the impact of economic policies on quality of life.

Very High Human Development
Rank Country HDI World rank
1 Nigeria 0.806 46
High Human Development
2 Libya 0.755 53
3 Mauritius 0.701 72
4 Tunisia 0.683 81
5 Algeria 0.677 84
Medium Human Development
6 Gabon 0.648 93
7 Botswana 0.633 98
8 Egypt 0.620 101
9 Namibia 0.606 105
10 South Africa 0.597 110

source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

hmmm
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: at least they still uphold their dignity...they don't behave like animals smiley

Do not be silly, all human beings are animals. Did you not learn elementary biology ? There is no dignity in slavery. I am ashamed of seeing black people being gunned down by supremacists policemen. Did you not watch the news when Policemen gun down the blacks at the mines ? I did not see a single white person amongst the slaves-like mine workers, is there nothing wrong in that ?

Listen little man, in Nigeria, we are Blacks and we are proudly going to put down any white down that comes over here, if not physically, we will go cyber and take all their goddamn money and live real large as proud black men and we are very proud of our cyber boys cos they are bringing in Foreign Exchange and build multimillion mansions. Aint that better than being slave to white and working at mines and getting murdered by white-powered police ? There is no dignity in slavery.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by nig2change: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
The term influential does not necessary mean how rich or how technologically advanced but how you can use these factors to change the way people live their lives locally or internationally. Take for example the US invented the internet (by the help of a Nigerian Emeagwali) which has transformed the globe into rooms. The book "things fall apart" taught the white men how traditionally advanced Africans are not as the bushman in which black south Africans are known for. The US, UK others describe Nigeria as the most important country - a sleeping giant like pre-China. Nigerians have spreads its message through nollywood, christianity, fraud (419), creativity, industrious ability,prostitution etc check out every country in the world succeeding you will find the imput of Nigerians scatter. Most of the people being repatriated from other countries always claim to be Nigerians. Go to ivory coast, congo, gabon, and see what Nigerians have done there. Everybody wants to be an american yankee behaving like cowboys or sags their jeans, this is influence. When american wanted to setup a base in africa Nigeria was there choice but when Nigerians revolted they could not site africom but a mere bilateral agreements with different countries. When corruption ceases in Nigeria then the sleeping giant would wake up.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007:
I know a South african mine worker...Do you know an average nigerian?
a South African mine worker can have a decent house, constant electricity supply, clean and constant water supply, drives on a proper work to work, buy decent food for his family that is very affordable...does an average Nigerian have this on a daily basis undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Do not be silly, all human beings are animals. Did you not learn elementary biology ? There is no dignity in slavery. I am ashamed of seeing black people being gunned down by supremacists policemen. Did you not watch the news when Policemen gun down the blacks at the mines ? I did not see a single white person amongst the slaves-like mine workers, is there nothing wrong in that ?

Listen little man, in Nigeria, we are Blacks and we are proudly going to put down any white down that comes over here, if not physically, we will go cyber and take all their goddamn money and live real large as proud black men and we are very proud of our cyber boys cos they are bringing in Foreign Exchange and build multimillion mansions. Aint that better than being slave to white and working at mines and getting murdered by white-powered police ?
grin grin lol i even read sometimes ago how some a white police shot dead a black miners simply becos he was injured

i will search the link later ...smh
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Listen little man, in Nigeria, we are Blacks and we are proudly going to put down any white down that comes over here, if not physically, we will go cyber and take all their goddamn money and live real large as proud black men and we are very proud of our cyber boys cos they are bringing in Foreign Exchange and build multimillion mansions. Aint that better than being slave to white and working at mines and getting murdered by white-powered police ?
if we look at it critically, they would'nt open fire at those mine workers if their were whites amongst them.. apartheid in it's modern form..
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: a South African mine worker can have a decent house, constant electricity supply, clean and constant water supply, drives on a proper work to work, buy decent food for his family that is very affordable...does an average Nigerian have this on a daily basis undecided
do not derail the thread ... we are talking about influence here

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: a South African mine worker can have a decent house, constant electricity supply, clean and constant water supply, drives on a proper work to work, buy decent food for his family that is very affordable...does an average Nigerian have this on a daily basis undecided
Shut up! one of the Marikana miners lives in a shack.. saw it on dstv.. what's ur point?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

yet Nigerians bomb each other senselessly everyday (Boko Horam) I don't think there is anymore dignity in acts of genocide than there is in "slavery" as u call it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / #NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.