Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205059 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ace101: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2013
hi, mine is in lagos as well. However, my verification starts at 12.30pm.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2013
I have mine in Lagos too. i was told accreditation starts from 12noon- 1.45pm...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Okeneba: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
U didn't apply 4 any position in2 their zonal office, how come u're shorlisted 4 test? Getting ur details from jobberman, i think that is a falacy.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by cyraxjay: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Guys,I believe the comming test is for those that applied last year. what about those that applied recently, what's our update?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bolloloh(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
bibinwaka: @gboliwe.
yes i hav mine is lag. 12.45pm.
any1 wit me, pls indicate.

Bibinwaka!! Nice to have somebody from lag here, Where is ur own venue in lag, I heard dey re running d test in diff locations for 23& 24th

Pls reply asap
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Okeneba: U didn't apply 4 any position in2 their zonal office, how come u're shorlisted 4 test? Getting ur details from jobberman, i think that is a falacy.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by UMUNNAORJIUGO: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
PLEASE HAS ANYBODY GOTTEN A MESSAGE ABOUT NERC'S TEST, FOR THOSE THAT RESIDES IN ABUJA
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by UMUNNAORJIUGO: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
PLEASE WHERE IS THE CENTRE FOR NERC'S TEST IN ABUJA.... PLS WHAT TIME IS THE VERIFICATION....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seyi42k(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Does anybody know the test format? Kindly respond so that the house can prepare for the test.

Thank you.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Okeneba: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
olufadi:

@Okeneba.... Am telling you the hard truth. I applied for that NERC job in June 2013 this year. What do i gain lying? I didnt even apply for any JOB position last year in any company. The mysterious sms and mails i received i didnt honour them. The thing i did was that i uploaded my CV and necessary details on various jobsites (which i forward to friends and colleagues) and i receive alerts on recruitments, test and interviews which i have clearly ignored because where i am is better when compared. I didnt apply for NIMC job and i was shortlisted for a test which i also ignored.

In all fairness, i applied for this NERC job (Which is the 1st Job i applied for this year) and i wasnt shortlisted for the job i applied for.. To tell u the truth I have a very good job and i am comfortable where i am so its not a do or die affair because i can decide to honor or decline the invitation.

Check through my profile and you will see that the last time i posted stuffs on nairaland was in AUGUST 2006 when i talked about Skye Bank and CitiBank. So its exactly 7yrs now..

So guy/babe, keep the falacy thoughts to yourself.
Wow, very nice. Wish U goodluck
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote
author=bolloloh]

Bibinwaka!! Nice to have somebody from lag here, Where is ur own venue
in lag, I heard dey re running d test in diff locations for 23& 24th

Pls reply asap[/quote]

mine is TBS for d 24th. 12.30pm.
Were is urs.
Pls al lagos bound cn we cm 2geda and no how 2 put tins 2geda.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
bibinwaka:

mine is TBS for d 24th. 12.30pm.
Were is urs.
Pls al lagos bound cn we cm 2geda and no how 2 put tins 2geda.

Mine is also TBS On 24th August... pls send me a mail tajudeen112@gmail.com
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by cyraxjay: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ olufadi, why did you skip every job available and only chose NERC. I only want to know the wsidom behind your choice. What's special about NERC.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Abas85: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
cyraxjay: @ olufadi, why did you skip every job available and only chose NERC. I only want to know the wsidom behind your choice. What's special about NERC.
wots ur own prblm wt hm?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by cyraxjay: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am not challenging him. I want to understand what's special about NERC. Maybe he knows somehting we don't.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
bolloloh:

Bibinwaka!! Nice to have somebody from lag here, Where is ur own venue in lag, I heard dey re running d test in diff locations for 23& 24th

Pls reply asap
You heard? shocked

just say you want information and stop 'hearing'.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by solo2859: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi guys, the NERC test is around the corner and we are yet to get info about the test format. Pls let someone help us out and tell the house the test format. Thanks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Abas85: wots ur own prblm wt hm?
@cyraxjay I like your curiosity. The wisdom behind is the fact that the industry i work is very volatile and unstable so i am aiming to move to a 'comfort zone' and the solution is a Govt parastatal.... I hope my response has solved the mystery behind your curiosity.

Guys lets brainstorm about the upcoming test.... I came to this forum with an intention which is to get information on how tests are conducted these days... Nothing more
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2013
seyi42k:
Does anybody know the test format? Kindly respond so that the house can prepare for the test.

Thank you.

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
regard to your application to the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) via Jobberman in 2012.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the role of Analyst.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kevoh(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
olufadi:

Dear ...,

We write with regard to your application to the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) via Jobberman in 2012.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the role of Analyst.
Bros, do yourself a favour and remove your name from that post. This is a public forum.Anyone, including NERC can see your name and act negatively on it for divulging info.

Back to topic, how much does NERC pay + allowances? Please, don't grumble about getting appointed first for the job.Answer honestly if u know it. Thanks!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SolutionsGuy: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
kevoh:
Bros, do yourself a favour and remove your name from that post. This is a public forum.Anyone, including NERC can see your name and act negatively on it for divulging info.

Back to topic, how much does NERC pay + allowances? Please, don't grumble about getting appointed first for the job.Answer honestly if u know it. Thanks!

I like this guy. Well, I doubt if anyone will give you accurate figures of NERC pay package but know that they pay VERY well. Put in ALL your best to get it if you can.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kevoh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

I like this guy. Well, I doubt if anyone will give you accurate figures of NERC pay package but know that they pay VERY well. Put in ALL your best to get it if you can.
Thanks for your effort bro. It's that pay very well I am interested in even an approximate figure will do.100k, 125k,150k or 170k?
Just want to know if it worths the stress of putting my best to get it, if the remuneration is not up to my present job's salary then no need.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SolutionsGuy: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
kevoh:
Thanks for your effort bro. It's that pay very well I am interested in even an approximate figure will do.100k, 125k,150k or 170k?
Just want to know if it worths the stress of putting my best to get it, if the remuneration is not up to my present job's salary then no need.
About the stress, it is worth much more. The only issue I foresee is that they always take just a few people and each time this kind of recruitment comes up, every big man will remember that he was a friend/relative/classmate to the commissioners. The political kingpins also wade in. But to attempt your question, an Analyst will receive more than any of those figures listed by you. There are numerous allowances that will surely blow your mind. I am not in NERC though.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kevoh(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
@solutions _guy
Thanks Man. You have really tried.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 5:11am On Aug 23, 2013
kevoh: @solutions _guy
Thanks Man. You have really tried.
cheesy I see you putting in your best. grin goodluck.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Okeneba: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2013
What about d pple like myself who applied this year, when are we likely 2 be tested? Pls, any info
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
2 questions I need answered from people who will write earlier than 12.45pm 2mro.

1. Do they demand for any other thing aside what the email contains- things like credentials, CV etc?

2. Is it okay to come in casuals since its just a test or a does the dressing too carry marks?

Thank you guys. I'll be expecting your response b4 12pm 2mro.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gboliwe: 2 questions I need answered from people who will write earlier than 12.45pm 2mro.

1. Do they demand for any other thing aside what the email contains- things like credentials, CV etc?

2. Is it okay to come in casuals since its just a test or a does the dressing too carry marks?

Thank you guys. I'll be expecting your response b4 12pm 2mro.
nobody will ask u for credentials at test venue also the dress code is as spirit directs you. most times you will not even see any senior person at the test center.nobody is scoring you on appearance so feel free to dress as u like
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
alfa john: nobody will ask u for credentials at test venue also the dress code is as spirit directs you. most times you will not even see any senior person at the test center.nobody is scoring you on appearance so feel free to dress as u like
I know bro but strange things happen in Nigeria.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Abuja candidates! Hope the rain isn't going to be a big barrier? Lets say its 'shower of blessings'. Wish you guys the best.

I'm next in line for God's blessings.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by jobgetter(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
DID ANYONE THAT APPLIED IN JUNE(FRESH APPLICATION) GET A TEST INVITE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.