Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

France New Visa Process - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (58783 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by enuose: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ok thank you am planing to reapply soon and I will pray harder but more advices are still welcome
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
you can't meet up with oct 3rd again! just step back and restrategize?

this 1.2m in your account? hope its from your salary and not from any bulk source? if it is then apply for uk first...its a more objective process (steady inflow and outflow) and with a uk visa, your chances for france is better. or try another shenghen country

if your account is not tidy, i'l advice that you manipulate it to your favor over the next 6 months (as 6 months statement is needed for uk making sure from that your 120k you earn! you save a minimum of 60k unfailingly (leave it in your salary acc), then print your acc statement at the end of the 6 months showing your pattern of earning and saving

Good luck
Re: France New Visa Process by oluwa234: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
could someone please advise me on how long it takes to process a visa to the Netherlands (Via the french Embassy). i recently made my application and was verbally told to check back 8 days after the 29th of October. This was very surprising to me as there was no document to that effect and i have to rely only on verbal reports. Moreover, it defeats the purpose of my application which is to attend a conference which will have taken place by the time i get my passport back. Going by the above date i.e.
Re: France New Visa Process by passionup: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello guys, just to update on my travails in the hands of these French embassy guys. I had made previous posts on how i applied for a french visa and i was refused on flimsy excuses. I set out to appeal only to get a response written in (FRENCH)that since my Appeal wasnt written in French, my Appeal has been refused. I am so shocked that foreign countries can continue to take Nigerians for a ride. No way in their form which contained their basis for refusal was it stated that my Appeal should be written in French Language. Isnt this the act of changing the goalpost at the middle of the game?I had produced evidence to buttress the point that the ECO erred by refusing my Visa application and since they could not defend themselves and their reasons, they brought up this unscrupulous reasons of my application not being written in French in Accordance with Section D 211-6 OF C.E.S.E.D.A. Kindly note that this was never mentioned in their form when i was refused the Visa initially.Guys, look before you leap. French embassy has become a rip off. They are devising ways to cheat, rip off Nigerians and the unfortunate thing is that they get away with these things and our government does nothing to help the unprotected Nigerians who bear the brunt of the activities of these merchants at the embassy. Check out for other Shenghen Countries if you need a Visa.France is a no no for me.I have taken my fate with stride, am not desperate, another will come at Gods time.
Re: France New Visa Process by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
passionup: Hello guys, just to update on my travails in the hands of these French embassy guys. I had made previous posts on how i applied for a french visa and i was refused on flimsy excuses. I set out to appeal only to get a response written in (FRENCH)that since my Appeal wasnt written in French, my Appeal has been refused. I am so shocked that foreign countries can continue to take Nigerians for a ride. No way in their form which contained their basis for refusal was it stated that my Appeal should be written in French Language. Isnt this the act of changing the goalpost at the middle of the game?I had produced evidence to buttress the point that the ECO erred by refusing my Visa application and since they could not defend themselves and their reasons, they brought up this unscrupulous reasons of my application not being written in French in Accordance with Section D 211-6 OF C.E.S.E.D.A. Kindly note that this was never mentioned in their form when i was refused the Visa initially.Guys, look before you leap. French embassy has become a rip off. They are devising ways to cheat, rip off Nigerians and the unfortunate thing is that they get away with these things and our government does nothing to help the unprotected Nigerians who bear the brunt of the activities of these merchants at the embassy. Check out for other Shenghen Countries if you need a Visa.France is a no no for me.I have taken my fate with stride, am not desperate, another will come at Gods time.

Sorry about ur ordeal, if u had read my earlier post, france doesn't want foreigners anymore excpt the very rich ones, i really dun kno why but i suspect they are about to give amnesty to clandestines, so they don't want more. Try germany, they need foreigners especially skilled ones.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by passionup: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
So sad and irresponsible of them
Re: France New Visa Process by FisayoAgric: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Hse pls i need ur advise, am intending to submit my applicatn for France tourist visa shud i submit at VFS or France embassy directly. Thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by passionup: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fisayo Agric: Hse pls i need ur advise, am intending to submit my applicatn for France tourist visa shud i submit at VFS or France embassy directly. Thanks

All applications are done through VFS .
Re: France New Visa Process by FisayoAgric: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hi
Re: France New Visa Process by Mordyb: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2014
justwise:

Have you ever traveled with any of those visas you have in your passport? Why did you not use your Polish visa or Swedish visa travel to France?
It dont know ask him. is not take ryanair in sweden and arrive in some like paris or nice
Re: France New Visa Process by Mordyb: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2014
For students I advise you go through campus France even though they can be slow but they get it done
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
pls I need ur advice, I was refuse a
France visa, nd my agent want to appeal, because
he need his money he have spend on is, the
agreement was I will pay him after I see the visa,
nd I plan to travel this month.. he didn't want to
tell me how long the appeal will take, can u tell me
how long it will take, cos if the visa come out after
this month I will not go....thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by primerose: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello house.. I want 2 visit my fiance who is working in France 4 a week. I heard dt visa process in ghana is very easy. I hav a broda there and I plan to apply for my visa during my visit to him in ghana. Is it possible 4 a Nigerian 2 apply for a French visa at Ghanaian embassy? Plsss I need answers. thnx
Re: France New Visa Process by xkunzo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
yea its possible for nigeria to applied in ghana, but you to get ghana resident permit which last for 1 year or 2 years ..ghana resident permit cost between 40 or 60 thousand naira nigeria money .. since your brother is there he can help u to secure ghana resident permit so u will be able to apply for france visa there . good luck
Re: France New Visa Process by xkunzo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
@ def111(m) appeal process in France is between 2month to 6 month .. you should try and ready your refusal letter
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
xkunzo:
@ def111(m) appeal process in France is between 2month to 6 month .. you should try and ready your refusal letter

thanks for dat, how long do I need to wait before applying again.? cos it another document am using this time.
Re: France New Visa Process by swtchicgurl: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please urgent help is needed here!

My cousin needs to extend her duration of stay on the french schenghen visa that she has.

Please what can be promptly done? Urgent pls, very very urgent plssss
Re: France New Visa Process by xkunzo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
He should find french language school to estend is visa and must ready pay school fee or seeking asylum, that is only way to estend is stay in france
Re: France New Visa Process by bebeto2014: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
My name is mark, I am the manager in where i work and i own a business and the company where i am working is a subsidiary to my business, it is called bebeto venture Nig A subsidiary of GIM nigeria Ltd, that is how it is in my business letter head, and i am planing to travel to France on vocation, Hope the embassy will not ask me to provide any document for my own business because i am a subsidiary to GIM nigeria Ltd, I have my salariy account and also my business account, i am married with one kid, Please narialand what kind of document will i present to the embassy? also i have travel before, i have been in Dubai and Ivory coast, Please what document will i present,
Re: France New Visa Process by xkunzo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
bebeto2014:
My name is mark, I am the manager in where i work and i own a business and the company where i am working is a subsidiary to my business, it is called bebeto venture Nig A subsidiary of GIM nigeria Ltd, that is how it is in my business letter head, and i am planing to travel to France on vocation, Hope the embassy will not ask me to provide any document for my own business because i am a subsidiary to GIM nigeria Ltd, I have my salariy account and also my business account, i am married with one kid, Please narialand what kind of document will i present to the embassy? also i have travel before, i have been in Dubai and Ivory coast, Please what document will i present,

@mark
Your subsidary company is it register ? If yes u need cac certificate to be summited and tax clearance receipt and marriage ceriticate and payment sleep of your annual income and 3 month bank statement , itenary book, hotel booking and invitation letter and if its tourist prove of leave and if u have share certificate and u also apply via conference or seminar
Re: France New Visa Process by ify08(f): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Hello house..pls dis tell no one about ur visa and travelling plans rule...does it include ur immediate family members, ur agent and ur pastor? Cos i told all dis people so dey can help me in prayers also...wat can i do or wat can happen to my visa application?
Re: France New Visa Process by suxes2005(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2015
ify08:
Hello house..pls dis tell no one about ur visa and travelling plans rule...does it include ur immediate family members, ur agent and ur pastor? Cos i told all dis people so dey can help me in prayers also...wat can i do or wat can happen to my visa application?

Are you fucking kidding me? Why do you even think
you need to pray for visa?

Submit the right docs and let nature play its role

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by justwise(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
ify08:
Hello house..pls dis tell no one about ur visa and travelling plans rule
...does it include ur immediate family members, ur agent and ur pastor? Cos i told all dis people so dey can help me in prayers also...wat can i do or wat can happen to my visa application?

There is no rule like that, people saying that are silly and uneducated.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by bebeto2014: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
xkunzo:

@mark
Your subsidary company is it register ? If yes u need cac certificate to be summited and tax clearance receipt and marriage ceriticate and payment sleep of your annual income and 3 month bank statement , itenary book, hotel booking and invitation letter and if its tourist prove of leave and if u have share certificate and u also apply via conference or seminar

@xkunzo
thanks brother, so as tourist all i need is leave letter from where i work, also if i decided not to add my own business what documents will i use to apply as tourist or conference?
Re: France New Visa Process by honourableseyi: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
suxes2005:

Are you fucking kidding me? Why do you even think
you need to pray for visa?

Submit the right docs and let nature play its role

~ Sheyi

The spiritual world controls the physical bro. Life is more than the way you are looking at it.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by xkunzo(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
bebeto2014:

@xkunzo
thanks brother, so as tourist all i need is leave letter from where i work, also if i decided not to add my own business what documents will i use to apply as tourist or conference?

Yea leave letter and photos of the tourist places you want to visit and hotel reservation, that means u have claim u are working with a company and need leave letter salary paylip for 6 month and appointment letter and conference invitation letter
Re: France New Visa Process by john2care: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
I planned to visit a country for Easter holiday, this same country refused my visa application last month because i couldn't include documents that shows strong tie...Do you have any advise about it?
Re: France New Visa Process by bebeto2014: 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
My name is mark, i am a pastor as a worker in the church and also working in a company where i receive 170000 per month, and i was given invitation to attend a world leader training conference in America, please what document will i submit to the America embassy, i am married and my marriage certificate is lost can i go with court affidavit . also the program is October, can i go for the interview next month, also in my passport i have been in Dubai, ivory coast and also i have valid malawi visa in my passport and i will be attending a conference malawi next 2 months, pls what will i do? what document do i need to use to apply
Re: France New Visa Process by silver6788: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good day house. Please I applied at d embassy France embassy since 25th May up till now I have not gotten sms alert
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pls house, i want 2 apply 4 france wit my wife 4 holiday,i hav ben 2 ghanna,bennin and dubai but my wife has not travel b4,wat is ur chance 2 get d visas?
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
prince1930:
Pls house, i want 2 apply 4 france wit my wife 4 holiday,i hav ben 2 ghanna,bennin and dubai but my wife has not travel b4,wat is ur chance 2 get d visas?

the chance is 80 percent from both of you. both of you will apply as group , so your passport will cover your wife. apply with the right document oh. good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.