Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

France New Visa Process - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (57854 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by achodave(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please house,how long does France visa process take for tourist visa?
Re: France New Visa Process by ENGRPETER101: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls I attend applying for France tourist visa here are my document About to submit if any document is missing pls let me know
1) my register company CAC certificate
2) marriage certificate and marriage picture
3) letter of introduction has the MD/CEO of the company (with company letter headed paper)
4) my land documents
5) prof of hotel booking and flight
6) three month bank statement (1m)
7) business invoice
cool tax clearance certificate
Pls should I submit both my company bank statement and my personal savings bank statement
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
ENGRPETER101:
Pls I attend applying for France tourist visa here are my document About to submit if any document is missing pls let me know
1) my register company CAC certificate
2) marriage certificate and marriage picture
3) letter of introduction has the MD/CEO of the company (with company letter headed paper)
4) my land documents
5) prof of hotel booking and flight
6) three month bank statement (1m)
7) business invoice
cool tax clearance certificate
Pls should I submit both my company bank statement and my personal savings bank statement

from the top pf my head (its been two years plus)
ticket booking
travel insurance
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
I need som1 currently live in france 2 answer dis question,how can i cross by mega bus from france to london witout uk visa? All gud ideas ar welcome tanks
Re: France New Visa Process by neverever10: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2015
prince1930:
I need som1 currently live in france 2 answer dis question,how can i cross by mega bus from france to london witout uk visa? All gud ideas ar welcome tanks
Oga no try am oo go there legit please and besides why cross to UK
Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: France New Visa Process by freddie2014: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dude or Babe,

This ain't a time to apply for a france Visa! moreover you going for love things!

My advise is for you to wait till next year when all this isis and syria migrants matter don die.

Cheers!
Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
@ Freddie

What do you mean? does it mean i shouldn't apply for visa ? or I'm in ineligible to apply??
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
neverever10:

Oga no try am oo go there legit please and besides why cross to UK
@neverever10,tanks,u.k is my dream place 4 settle,but if i get temporary resident permit in france whould i b allow 2 visit uk by mega bus? Anoda tin is had poeple drive from fance to uk,is it tru?
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
prince1930:
@neverever10,tanks,u.k is my dream place 4 settle,but if i get temporary resident permit in france whould i b allow 2 visit uk by mega bus? Anoda tin is had poeple drive from fance to uk,is it tru?

you can't use bus from UK to France. there is big sea that is between them... guy France dey hot now. find you way go Germany or better Europe country. not UK
Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is really happing here??
You guys should please answer the questions i asked..
This is really unfair unlike NairaLand
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
CindyCC:
@ Freddie

What do you mean? does it mean i shouldn't apply for visa ? or I'm in ineligible to apply??

Na common sense now.. France is really hot now. Dem dey pkara for now.. Look elsewhere.
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2015
CindyCC:
What is really happing here??

You guys should please answer the questions i asked..

This is really unfair unlike NairaLand

you no dey look news about Wetin happen for France. I went to vfs on Wednesday for submission at Italy. I no see one single person for France, girl Italy dey give visa well now. I guest you try Italy with the right documents
Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 4:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Good day, please I need your advice on this, I this , I am suppose to be attending a youth conference in Paris France, submitted my application with all the necessary documents, did my biometric same day on the 28th of October, the event would take place on the 26th of November till the 28th . My flight is schedule to leave on the 23rd of November as I mentioned I will be going for just 7 days only . Please do you have any idea why the delay ? I am very worried not sure what to do or think anymore . Thank you
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Endycash1:
Good day, please I need your advice on this, I this , I am suppose to be attending a youth conference in Paris France, submitted my application with all the necessary documents, did my biometric same day on the 28th of October, the event would take place on the 26th of November till the 28th . My flight is schedule to leave on the 23rd of November as I mentioned I will be going for just 7 days only . Please do you have any idea why the delay ? I am very worried not sure what to do or think anymore . Thank you

When did they tell you it will be out? Last time I processed France, it took a little over two months for it to come out
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Endycash1:

guy e just happen say na the wrong time you submit for France. forget about the trip, start thinking about new things to do.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
I don't really understand this
I have asked questions but no answers.. why is this :-
Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
That's some serious issue , I am already beginning to loose hope , is there anyway I can go retrieve my passport from the embassy ? At least to put my head elsewhere , do you have any idea if it's because of the current Paris attack that's affecting my visa process ? Sigh.. Thanks for replying any useful information will be helpful .
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Endycash1. Don't listen to people. If at all your application got delayed or denied it's not because of the Attack. You've submitted your application ahead of the attack. Secondly France embassy don't return applications at least 15working days. Is not even up to a month and you already getting paranoid. As for them they don't care if your reason for the trip is closer They would be happy to refuse you when your conference has past away. Just wait a little while. Hopefully this new week you might hear from them. Keep tracking . Best of luck
Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
@greeners222. Thank you for your encouragement , I will be very positive About but still expect the worst though, fingers crossed Thank you again
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
greeners222:
@Endycash1. Don't listen to people. If at all your application got delayed or denied it's not because of the Attack. You've submitted your application ahead of the attack. Secondly France embassy don't return applications at least 15working days. Is not even up to a month and you already getting paranoid. As for them they don't care if your reason for the trip is closer They would be happy to refuse you when your conference has past away. Just wait a little while. Hopefully this new week you might hear from them. Keep tracking . Best of luck

Smh
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Endycash1:
That's some serious issue , I am already beginning to loose hope , is there anyway I can go retrieve my passport from the embassy ? At least to put my head elsewhere , do you have any idea if it's because of the current Paris attack that's affecting my visa process ? Sigh.. Thanks for replying any useful information will be helpful .

As I stated their process is long normally without even this recent attack. I remember I used 80k to move my ticket back then

Relax and reschedule ur trip as requires
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
CindyCC:
I don't really understand this

I have asked questions but no answers.. why is this
:-

Go to their website, the list of document to be submitted is there, no one can say if u are eligible or not. Give it a try
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
@CindyCC: The previous guy was trying to tell you that your Application might be denied due to the ongoing crisis in Paris. I am sure you must have seen on your TV that Paris just got hit by some Islamic extremist, blowing there self up and attacking French people. and there government has extended there Statement of Emergency till come Feb. So the guy was saying u would be denied cos your purpose of visit was only based on love. Meaning you only trying to visit your love ones. That is possible u don't get your visa since your reason is just to go and av fun. But to me I believe if you've submitted the right document you should get your visa. This shouldn't affect your trip. My little knowledge
Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: France New Visa Process by neverever10: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2015
France them no dey smile ooo serious all European embassies find it very hard to give out tourist visas from naija but there is hope for you!! Sha I will be going to France in two weeks time I heard the place is turning into a shit... best of luck dear
Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2015
@ Neverever Like seriously? have you got Visa?? if yes, what type of visa did you apply for ?? what are the documents you submitted
Thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by neverever10: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
CindyCC:
@ Neverever Like seriously? have you got Visa?? if yes, what type of visa did you apply for ?? what are the documents you submitted
Thanks
am not based in naija dear!!! I live in Europe but I have experienced first hand of visa stress in naija
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
CindyCC I'm not sure your friend can sponsor your trip. All you need to do is provide the embassy some document to shows you work and your bank statement that's all. Cos you need to show the embassy u r doing something. U can just submit your bank statement and rely on your friend sponsoring you. Remember you need to demonstrate your home ties too. U need to show ur working and u need to resume back to your work in due time. This are the things to show ur coming back. If u have a job and there's prove to show u work. 600 is enough. If u don't have anything to show that u work that 600 can't demonstrate anything. Remember u are an adult they can't sponsor u. This people would think you're running away. So u need to demonstrate some home ties.
Re: France New Visa Process by CindyCC(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Okay greeners Thanks so much
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Hello house,pls cos of recent suicide bomber in france,for how long can we exercise patient b4 we can apply 4 tourist visa? Am plannig 2 go wit my wife. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / Kano At Night (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.