Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

France New Visa Process - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (57862 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by Waleabimbola(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2013
nodawa: @kalmaya you have to @favor gal they stated the reason but i didnt have any valid visa on my passport
Note.. anytime France embassy tells you your application is ready before 10days, that means you are denied
i am talking from personal experiencesssss bro..lol
Re: France New Visa Process by Waleabimbola(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2013
nodawa: @kalmaya you have to @favor gal they stated the reason but i didnt have any valid visa on my passport

let us know their reason for the denying , maybe we can all advice you on what could be done next time.
its not necessary that you must have a valid visa on your passport before france issue you their visa, there are lots of virgin passport that they give visas to and there are lots of people with valid visa on their passport and they still get denied. it all depend on what you submit bro.
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 8:50pm On May 07, 2013
nodawa: I was refused

U never see anything, I no tel una before.. lol grin
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 8:54pm On May 07, 2013
Kalamaya: Pls, i want to submit my application form this week. Do i need to add my coy CAC certificate and statement of acct of my coy. I'm just an employee. Pls want ur prompt response. Thanks

Bro, listen to me pls. Don't near France. Greece is the easiest one. France dey refuse people this time around... U will come back and tell me here. Read my previous post on this thread.. Nodawa was refused. I warned them but they couldn't listen....

Any insults or bully are all welcomed grin

Na here i go dey when i go dey count ''I was refused'' grin

The truth is France no dey give visa this time around unless u don travel well well before.

The main reason is the way Boko haram kidnap their hostages and the bombing things...

3 Likes

Re: France New Visa Process by Kalamaya: 2:49am On May 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Bro, listen to me pls. Don't near France. Greece is the easiest one. France dey refuse people this time around... U will come back and tell me here. Read my previous post on this thread.. Nodawa was refused. I warned them but they couldn't listen....

Any insults or bully are all welcomed grin

Na here i go dey when i go dey count ''I was refused'' grin

The truth is France no dey give visa this time around unless u don travel well well before.

The main reason is the way Boko haram kidnap their hostages and the bombing things...
i still believe it all depends on the documents you submit to them. But i am not comfortable with is the procedure whereby they don't conduct interview.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 7:06am On May 08, 2013
Kalamaya: i still believe it all depends on the documents you submit to them. But i am not comfortable with is the procedure whereby they don't conduct interview.

But the uk doesnt conduct interview and it remains one of the fairest visa process i know. The usa that conducts interview is the most subjective embassy in my opinion

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by Nobody: 10:00am On May 08, 2013
Waleabimbola:
Note.. anytime France embassy tells you your application is ready before 10days, that means you are denied
i am talking from personal experiencesssss bro..lol

Not true, I got mine in 5 days undecided..

I think it just means your application has been treated without much investigation..depending on what you submitted

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by justwise(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2013
favored gal:

But the uk doesnt conduct interview and it renains one of the fairest visa proceas i know. The usa that conducts interview is yhe most subjective embassy in my opinion

They do.
Re: France New Visa Process by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2013
Hello NLs, I'm glad to came across this trend, I'll like to visit france. I've once refused from United Kingdom, but I've S A Visitors Visa on my visit I extended my stay with 3years study permit with the course of TRAVEL & TOURISM, this will expire on 2015/12/31. I'm presently now in Nigeria and I want to visit France..from France to South Africa. I've my school id card and admission letter of the school in South Africa. What's papers do I need? Do I've to book confirm flight from Nigeria to france, france to South Africa? And hotel? Can I use sponsor? Please help me out. Thanks.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 12:13pm On May 08, 2013
justwise:

They do.

Really! how? iv never attended a Uk visa interview in my life and im sure iv applied up to 5 times, most recently in Feb this year
Re: France New Visa Process by justwise(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2013
favored gal:

Really! how? iv never attended a Uk visa interview in my life and im sure iv applied up to 5 times, most recently in Feb this year

The UK embassy call applicants for an interview now, not everybody get called, depends on individual cases.
Re: France New Visa Process by euromoney(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2013
justwise:

They do.
They don't sir!
Re: France New Visa Process by justwise(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2013
euromoney:
They don't sir!

Yes they do, if they feel the need to call an applicant in for an interview they do.

Read Abbey48's case here https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/87#14446271

And babybird82's case as well https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/86
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 1:42pm On May 08, 2013
favored gal:

But the uk doesnt conduct interview and it remains one of the fairest visa process i know. The usa that conducts interview is the most subjective embassy in my opinion

YEs they do if they deem it necessary
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 1:58pm On May 08, 2013
justwise:

Yes they do, if they feel the need to call an applicant in for an interview they do.

Read Abbey48's case here https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/87#14446271

And babybird82's case as well https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/86

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

YEs they do if they deem it necessary

ok...noted
Re: France New Visa Process by Kalamaya: 4:19pm On May 10, 2013
I guess it's okay for you like that.
Re: France New Visa Process by sashacoleman: 3:34pm On May 13, 2013
I was denied last year when i applied through the French embassy even though i have valid visas in my passport, i decided to apply again dis year becos i wanted to go on vacation in Europe. After i heard that it would take about 2 months before i get my passport back from them, i decided to try the German embassy, since ive heard nothing but good reviews about their system and i like the interview process, atleast then i can explain anything that needs to be explained. I picked up my passport few days later with my Schengen visa. I'm looking forward to my mini- tour around Europe. If you have your complete documents and you have a good job here, try the German embassy.
Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 4:37pm On May 13, 2013
sashacoleman: I was denied last year when i applied through the French embassy even though i have valid visas in my passport, i decided to apply again dis year becos i wanted to go on vacation in Europe. After i heard that it would take about 2 months before i get my passport back from them, i decided to try the German embassy, since ive heard nothing but good reviews about their system and i like the interview process, atleast then i can explain anything that needs to be explained. I picked up my passport few days later with my Schengen visa. I'm looking forward to my mini- tour around Europe. If you have your complete documents and you have a good job here, try the German embassy.

Wa gbayi....

Tell them make dem hear jor... Don't near France...
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 4:58pm On May 13, 2013
sashacoleman: I was denied last year when i applied through the French embassy even though i have valid visas in my passport, i decided to apply again dis year becos i wanted to go on vacation in Europe. After i heard that it would take about 2 months before i get my passport back from them, i decided to try the German embassy, since ive heard nothing but good reviews about their system and i like the interview process, atleast then i can explain anything that needs to be explained. I picked up my passport few days later with my Schengen visa. I'm looking forward to my mini- tour around Europe. If you have your complete documents and you have a good job here, try the German embassy.

Wow, that was fast! kai! we that submitted since march are still waiting for our visa...well, noted for next time
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

1. Go to VFS with your all docs with their photocopies, U will get a tally number at the gate
2. The will call u in when it is your turn
3. U will get your docs pre screened at the first port of call, next u go for visa fees payment(within the same hall)
4. Finally u do biometrics.
T hey will give u your instruction date, meaning that your docs will be dispatched to the embassy, but, will not be processed until the date on your instruction sheet, from the instr. date u will still need to add 10 days before your decision from them.

Note: If you had planned to travel in may or june 2013, don`t bother to go their because the ealiest intruction date is already at earlier july 2013. This is realy crazy, french embassy will hold your docs for 2months b4 u get thier decision.
I was there to submit on 29th April, the instruction date given to me is june 24th, i had planned to travel by 1st July, see me see wahala oooo.

I thank the GOD almighty. By HIS devine intervention, wify, daughter, son and i got the french visa yesterday, just within 2 weeks of submission. Paris, see u in summer
Re: France New Visa Process by Waleabimbola(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

I thank the GOD almighty. By HIS devine intervention, wify, daughter, son and i got the french visa yesterday, just within 2 weeks of submission. Paris, see u in summer

Congratulation bro, but I want to know the following please because I was told they have new processing methods now.
When did you submit
When did you do your biometrics
Did you book appointment before or you just submitted without appointment?
Thanks sir
I want to renew my schenge visa too but I was told by someone that I need to give them 2 months or so for the whole processing.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 1:59pm On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

Really,? 2 weeks after submission or 2 weeks after biometrics? cuz i submitted on the 2nd of April and it is expected to be out this Fri or next monday
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 2:00pm On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

1. Go to VFS with your all docs with their photocopies, U will get a tally number at the gate
2. The will call u in when it is your turn
3. U will get your docs pre screened at the first port of call, next u go for visa fees payment(within the same hall)
4. Finally u do biometrics.
T hey will give u your instruction date, meaning that your docs will be dispatched to the embassy, but, will not be processed until the date on your instruction sheet, from the instr. date u will still need to add 10 days before your decision from them.

Note: If you had planned to travel in may or june 2013, don`t bother to go their because the ealiest intruction date is already at earlier july 2013. This is realy crazy, french embassy will hold your docs for 2months b4 u get thier decision.

I was there to submit on 29th April, the instruction date given to me is june 24th, i had planned to travel by 1st July, see me see wahala oooo.

ok, i have my answer there, I submitted before you!
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2013
Waleabimbola:

Congratulation bro, but I want to know the following please because I was told they have new processing methods now.
When did you submit
When did you do your biometrics
Did you book appointment before or you just submitted without appointment?
Thanks sir
I want to renew my schenge visa too but I was told by someone that I need to give them 2 months or so for the whole processing.

@Waleabimbola,
Pls, go through my previous post on this same tread, i am sure it will answer your question. In summary, submission and biometrics is now same day, same venue. But you will get an intruction date which may be up to 2 months or more, you may get an earlier date if your case is important eneough to be categorised as EMMERGENCY. Just walk in to the VFS office between 8,00am and 1.00pm monday to friday to submit. when i was there yesterday for collection, no crowd at all. u can get more info from www.france-ng.com
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2013
favored gal:

Really,? 2 weeks after submission or 2 weeks after biometrics? cuz i submitted on the 2nd of April and it is expected to be out this Fri or next monday

@FAVOUR GAL
Wish u success too.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 3:28pm On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

@FAVOUR GAL
Wish u success too.

thanks, i havent even tracked it online, will do so tonight.

Meanwhile, was your case "Emergency" how come it came out so fast?
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 4:33pm On May 16, 2013
just got a text, pick up tomorrow
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2013
wish you best @favor gal, let us know how it goes
Re: France New Visa Process by Waleabimbola(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

@Waleabimbola,
Pls, go through my previous post on this same tread, i am sure it will answer your question. In summary, submission and biometrics is now same day, same venue. But you will get an intruction date which may be up to 2 months or more, you may get an earlier date if your case is important eneough to be categorised as EMMERGENCY. Just walk in to the VFS office between 8,00am and 1.00pm monday to friday to submit. when i was there yesterday for collection, no crowd at all. u can get more info from www.france-ng.com

Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2013
favored gal:

thanks, i havent even tracked it online, will do so tonight.

Actually, i am attending a childhood friend`s wedding in France and the couple made a case for me at the embassy. That made my case to be categorised as emmergency.

Other types of visit the embassy will probably categorise as emmergency will be business meeting trips and on health grounds.
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 5:35pm On May 16, 2013
gabrieli:

Actually, i am attending a childhood friend`s wedding in France and the couple made a case for me at the embassy. That made my case to be categorised as emmergency.

Other types of visit the embassy will probably categorise as emmergency will be business meeting trips and on health grounds.

ok cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.