Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

France New Visa Process - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (57863 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
@greeners222 bro I just left the Vfs office atleast got my passport back I wasn't issued the visa , a few people before me wasn't granted the visa either , I will not attempt appealing cos that's a waste of time . A man who was after me was granted France visa but that's his second attempt according to him, my fiancé is a Danish citizen , do you have an idea how it works if she comes over here and we get married, any possibilities I could be granted visa if we get married here and she goes back ? Don't have an idea how that works .
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
@Endycash1. I must tell you this that you're at the position of earning Danish residency from Lagos. Instead of you wasting your time applying for visa, Why not Invite your Spouse to Lagos, Get married at Ikoyi registry, the rest would be history in due time, Your finance would have to visit lagos and earn your residence straight. About france, Do you have any Visa on your passport already? Or its a virgin passport? How much is on your bank statement?... Because I am planing to submit to this same france on Monday, i already got different visas. I've got expired 2years and 4 years, both student. Im not putting my mind there again, But ive got all the Insurance and everything ready, So I just have to submit and let them do there shit.
Endycash1 if you think the marriage idea is too long, Please try Italy the way I hear it, they just throwing visa, As am due to submit to france of friday if they didn't give it, I would match straight to ITALY,.
So how long before you hear from this france people today, Thats how many working days?
Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
@green222 actually I base in South Africa i have a valid South African working permit on my passport that is due to expire in 2019 I arrived Nigeria 3 months ago. The balance on my statement of account was 667,000 naira with that kind of amount you are good to go especially if you are going as a tourist or conference , this was their reason why I was denied (The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of intended stay was not reliable ) that's just an excuse to refuse me visa . I have discussed with my spouse today, she would have to come down so that we get married and solve all these mysteries .
Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Greener222 just wanted to add I was going to spend just 7 days in Paris but meanwhile stop by on the 5th day to meet my woman but unfortunately

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by Endycash1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
@greeners222 oh and it took France 20 days to get back to me
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
greeners222:
@Endycash1. I must tell you this that you're at the position of earning Danish residency from Lagos. Instead of you wasting your time applying for visa, Why not Invite your Spouse to Lagos, Get married at Ikoyi registry, the rest would be history in due time, Your finance would have to visit lagos and earn your residence straight. About france, Do you have any Visa on your passport already? Or its a virgin passport? How much is on your bank statement?... Because I am planing to submit to this same france on Monday, i already got different visas. I've got expired 2years and 4 years, both student. Im not putting my mind there again, But ive got all the Insurance and everything ready, So I just have to submit and let them do there shit.
Endycash1 if you think the marriage idea is too long, Please try Italy the way I hear it, they just throwing visa, As am due to submit to france of friday if they didn't give it, I would match straight to ITALY,.
So how long before you hear from this france people today, Thats how many working days?

guy please not don't just waste your time on that France. just go to Italy once... as you talk Italy dey give visa like mad. I submit there last week. hoping for there text next week or so.
Endycash1 the best tin for you now is your girlfriend to come down nd get married easy.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
@def. Update me on your application when is picked up
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
greeners222:
@def. Update me on your application when is picked up
@def, pls how many months statement acc did italy acepted?
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
@def, How many statement of account did italy acepted?
Re: France New Visa Process by blessedfavoured: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
prince1930:
@def, How many statement of account did italy acepted?

six months statement of account and add your owner of account reference letter.. that for Italy

@blessed you don't have problem with the state of emergency on your student visa. it your faith and package. that matter

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Endycash1:
@greeners222 bro I just left the Vfs office atleast got my passport back I wasn't issued the visa , a few people before me wasn't granted the visa either , I will not attempt appealing cos that's a waste of time . A man who was after me was granted France visa but that's his second attempt according to him, my fiancé is a Danish citizen , do you have an idea how it works if she comes over here and we get married, any possibilities I could be granted visa if we get married here and she goes back ? Don't have an idea how that works .

We told you before, even def111 hinted you but you were encouraged not to listen to people. At times nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/1163128/french-embassy-lagos-sells-visas . Beside that, go and read the new FRENCH TOUGH MEASURES shortly after the Paris attack, you will understand. There is no developed country that will experience such attack that won't cleverly show security concern when granting visa at this period. Even before the attack France no dey really give visa let alone after the attack. Just ignore them, get your fiance to 9ja and head to registry. God will grant you your heart desire.

3 Likes

Re: France New Visa Process by dotcomnamename: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Endycash1:
Greener222 just wanted to add I was going to spend just 7 days in Paris but meanwhile stop by on the 5th day to meet my woman but unfortunately

Calm down. You will get your visa. Just relax and do your mathematics properly.

2 Likes

Re: France New Visa Process by moneybag100: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Please
Do you guys know if this state of emergency thing will affect students' visa?

Got admitted to a french uni, I'm supposed to start in March? So I'm planning to put in my app early next year.

Thanks guys.
No it won't, are you going for undergraduate?
Re: France New Visa Process by blessedfavoured: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
moneybag100:

No it won't, are you going for undergraduate?

Oh, thanks a lot.
No, Postgraduate actually.
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Oh, thanks a lot. No, Postgraduate actually.
you no get problem. package yourself well.

2 Likes

Re: France New Visa Process by aspenjnr: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
please house how much does it suppose to be i account for italy visa and please also what are the reasonable documents to submit respond needed GOD bless
Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
@aspenjnr: there's no such thing of how much need to be on ya bank statement. Show or demonstrate you monthly income. If your income is good enough even 500k u r good. Don't go and lodge money and print out statement. They wanna see how money comes in every month. Your salary every month.
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
@aspenjnr: six months statement of account and a reference letter from the bank on the account... your bank will only charge you 5k for the letter only
Re: France New Visa Process by switcyndy(f): 4:31am On Dec 01, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Oh, thanks a lot.
No, Postgraduate actually.
Blessedfavoured please I can you guide me on the procedures you used to secured admission and the cost implications. Thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2015
@def,did u apply as a single or married? 2,did u apply 4 conference or tourist?
Re: France New Visa Process by blessedfavoured: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: France New Visa Process by def111(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
prince1930:
@def,did u apply as a single or married? 2,did u apply 4 conference or tourist?

it a conference. we apply as a group of 4 people...
Re: France New Visa Process by prince1930: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
@def,how much is d conference
Re: France New Visa Process by aspenjnr: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
def111:
@aspenjnr: six months statement of account and a reference letter from the bank on the account... your bank will only charge you 5k for the letter only
thanks for the reply what are the remaining documents i will need
Re: France New Visa Process by aspenjnr: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
greeners222:
@aspenjnr: there's no such thing of how much need to be on ya bank statement. Show or demonstrate you monthly income. If your income is good enough even 500k u r good. Don't go and lodge money and print out statement. They wanna see how money comes in every month. Your salary every month.
thanks for the response what are the other documents needed thanks

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by greeners222(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Your bank statement, insurance that covers your trip. Flight and hotel reservation. Letter of employment and leave date, if your working. Colour copies of your data page 2x, letter of introduction. It shouldn't be more than that.
Re: France New Visa Process by aspenjnr: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
greeners222:
Your bank statement, insurance that covers your trip. Flight and hotel reservation. Letter of employment and leave date, if your working. Colour copies of your data page 2x, letter of introduction. It shouldn't be more than that.
ok thanks there is something i want you to advice me on i have applied for SA before by agent in 2013 but was denied based on fraud and fraudulent documentation and my pp was stamped with red stamp but no ban indicated can i use this passport to apply for other visa and also SA again but it will expire next year Sep but i have been using it to travel to GHana Togo and Benin before the denial and also after the denied because i usually stay in ghana just relocate back to Nigeria i will appreciate your response thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.