Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28280 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
OMG! So much emotion. Did God send you to straighten me up? Feelings change with time: if a 1,000th of a second passes as time, then, what exactly is your point?
my point is that stop contradicting yourself.(like you are still doing) you claim not to care yet you opened the thread,if you didnt care you will have 'waka pass' but not only did you open the thread,you also commented,abeg quit the hypocrisy joor,no police will arrest you for commenting or not commenting on nairaland especially when you commented for the 2nd time to respond to me wink
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
alienware: u sure say u fine ? Na ur sisters be dat or ur gurls for ur profile ? Bwahahahahaha those girls dey like coal ! But if ur sister wowo like this how u take fine ? And if na ur girl be one of them hw fine boi with swag go date those kind gurls ? Swaggerless boi wey dey hide for laptop screen dey form don.

jeffizy:
For your mind dude.
BTW...are u the she_MALE on your profile? Ewwww#

"Coal"...."She Male"....Ma Chocolate Ghana Queen Suffers from so much Ignorance.

I'd take that Young Lady Over Kim K....Ill Tell ya that Much.

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nuzo':
Aside from being a multi-millionaire, model, singer, actor, brother to Brandy, Grammy nominated, Witney Houuston and Kim Bleep buddies...I don't think Ray deserves any insult for this song.

Reason being that...just like the rest of their colleauges in the industry, Mr West and Kim have in the past, present and probably in the future ride on the back of innocent folks and their flaws.

Kanye and Kim use this blackmail tactics 10 times more than Ray.

My only grouse with Ray is that he should have gone beyond this stage given the foundation and platform he already has.

i Forgot Ray was Hitting Whitney.....

The Nerve of some of these people thinking Ray J would be jealous of a clown like Weirdo, like West...

The Guy Had The Queen of Voice.....FFS...Whitney Houston > Kim K

How Old are You People?......14?

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

haha -
tonto dikeh disagrees with you.....

stop smoking your pubic hair, dumbo!
i have told you several times your IQ is lower than your shoe size. intellectually, you are at the base of the food pyramid! no one here is in your bottom echelon. you cannot defend your stance because you have nothing to say - period!

educate me or educate yourself? lol
isn't it ironic this is coming from someone who has never heard of photosensitive epilepsy? in the punditry of hard currency, your intellectual power at best would be the zimbabwean dollars. grin

Go back to my first response to the bolded and try to analyze what I wrote. It's unfortunate that you cannot even analyze an explicitly forged sentence. Personally, I don't know why you attach so much importance to that phrase, please that's not the best you can come with.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: I would not be surprised if some of the Older Hip Hop Elders Privately went to Ray J, and Approach Him About Bringing This Narcissistic Weirdo West back to Earth a Little Bit.

These Brothas will marry a European/Middle Eastern Appearance Having Young Lady with 400 Males Penile Mileages on Her....

But won't give a Classy Beautiful Princess Like Estelle a Second Look

I am all for Anyone in the Community Slaying this Narcissistic Weirdo West

This is the same man who devalued the Black Woman and Publicly stated...

"Me and My Boys Like Them Muts..we like them mixed Girls"

And here you all are...Ironically...Black Women..
..Many Whom are Nigerian{Mother Afrique}..Nonetheless...Defending this Cornball

You Sisters Need to wake up and do your research

mr no african woman in her right senses is defending that beast especially when i know sons and daughters will pass through my womb and will bring them up in such a way that they will not turn out to be misfits e.g ray j.i pity the woman that even brought the animal into this world
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

you are a miserable sod!
what did you write? you said what i wrote does not tally with your condition. how is spitting nonsense from your mouth different from epilepsy? you are a stark illiterate!
Not only will I be happy to enlighten a brother, I will be privilege to educate you on the use of word choices. There are other things you could have used than that. In fact, the majority of your words are out of place, but I ignored them based on your standard.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: mr no african woman in her right senses is defending that beast especially when i know sons and daughters will pass through my womb and will bring them up in such a way that they will not turn out to be misfits e.g ray j.i pity the woman that even brought the animal into this world

It's high time you signed off. Truly speaking, based on your logic here, I don't see how different a daughter you'll raise will be different from my greatest world class hoe, Kim.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

don't mind the village twit
bringing his village mentality on a web space and claiming to be staying in the white house. only villagers brand any woman having sex with her boyfriend as a whöre! it makes you wonder the type of education and exposure the ruminant animal had while growing up.

says the village man that cannot tell the difference between a whöre and a regular chic. half the cube root of my IQ is beyond you. if we are both shoes, i would be a gucci and you would be the fakest nike sneakers because you possess the "made in taiwan" features. you and i do not operate on the same intellectual wavelength......

shut your traps, you homoerotic nuisance!
i should buy you some artificial intelligence - the one bestowed on you by nature was traded for a plate of hot pepper soup.
no mind am jare my person cheesy they say empty barells make the loudest noise.it's people that are janitors,messengers or clerks that one boss just dash phone with browser that will be comming here to rant that he is the father of obama,he owns cbn etc.no mind am,na mental poverty dey worry am,no be everybody wey dey pretend to be wise,na im truly wise,im get serious problem,im just no know am cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
Not only will I be happy to enlighten a brother, I will be privilege to educate you on the use of word choices. There are other things you could have used than that. In fact, the majority of your words are out of place, but I ignored them based on your standard.

donedy:
I don't have to defend my stance to a deluded soul or someone way below my intellect. Explaining my self is like explaining string theorem to you.

Like I said, I've stop debating you, rather I'm trying to engage you in a constructive educative way to see if there is hope you.

you cannot even sort your tenses and yet you want to educate me on choice of words? you should chair the association of mentally-indigent peasants!

kulyie: no mind am jare my person cheesy they say empty barells make the loudest noise.it's people that are janitors,messengers or clerks that one boss just dash phone with browser that will be comming here to rant that he is the father of obama,he owns cbn etc.no mind am,na mental poverty dey worry am,no be everybody wey dey pretend to be wise,na im truly wise,im get serious problem,im just no know am cheesy

ignore the irritant.....
he's like that annoying louse in the pubes of a lunatic on the streets of lagos. he's wrong and he would not accept he has goofed. i don't know how nigerians find it difficult to admit their mistakes. he probably doesn't know the meaning of the word "whöre". he's a produc of a failed educational system!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

you cannot even sort your tenses and yet you want to educate me on choice of words? you should chair the association of mentally-indigent peasants!

I'm really happy that you're now taking the time to pick up. There might actually still be hope for you wink. Like I said earlier, I'll engage you in a constructive educative manner to enlighten you. I'm glad my method, which I never doubted, is working.
I'm glad we're getting somewhere.

Hint: Those are not the only errors I left behind.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: no mind am jare my person cheesy they say empty barells make the loudest noise.it's people that are janitors,messengers or clerks that one boss just dash phone with browser that will be comming here to rant that he is the father of obama,he owns cbn etc.no mind am,na mental poverty dey worry am,no be everybody wey dey pretend to be wise,na im truly wise,im get serious problem,im just no know am cheesy

Like I mentioned, Nigeria market ain't ripe for world class hoes. I suggest finding a meaningful career.

Moreover, you don't to cling on to others just to hide your incompetence to debate your counterpart.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
I'm really happy that you're now taking the time to pick up. There might actually still be hope for you wink. Like I said earlier, I'll engage you in a constructive educative manner to enlighten you. I'm glad my method, which I never doubted, is working.
I'm glad we're getting somewhere.

Hint: Those are not the only errors I left behind.

your propensity to stretch the borders of daftness is peerless!
itsmodella, kulyie and coogar have asked you to prove kim kardashian is a whöre and you keep beating about the bush like a beast of burden. we don't need your lectures or exegesis - just prove your stance and we can draw a line under this argument.....
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

It's unfortunate that the so-called higher intelligence, which happens to be Coogar, is actually less enlightened than you in my standard; thereby making me to wonder your intellectual statutes.
while it is unfortunate that you dont know anything on top of that your gbagaun is too much,just admit your folly and learn from people that are wiser,more knowledgable and more exposed than you are.you should say to yourself i am not wise,i admit i am an embodiment of foolishness and ignorance i want to learn from people that know better than me.eat the humble pie and learn.your ignorance is so alarming
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

itsmodella, kulyie and coogar have asked you to prove kim kardashian is a whöre and you keep beating about the bush like a beast of burden. we don't need your lectures or exegesis - just prove your stance and we can draw a line under this argument.....
gbam! That is all and you are there spewing nonsense and ranting like a mentally deranged fellow.oya,what is the meaning of hoe that you have been blabbing about since,i remember i gave you a brief definition or idea of what a hoe is to help you answer but as usual,you lack the capacity to think and so you had to digress into something else to cover up your ignorance
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

I'm amazed on the extent you've gone to show me that there is room for improvement in you. There is nothing more delighted for an educator to see his/her students pushing the bounds of their intellectual limit.

Coogar, I'm proud of you and I hope you should be also of yourself, but we still need work on the tenses and word choice.

Just for you to see your improvement, please compare your most recent comments to the previous ones. I hope your acquaintance, Kulyie, will join you.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: gbam! That is all and you are there spewing nonsense and ranting like a mentally deranged fellow.oya,what is the meaning of hoe that you have been blabbing about since,i remember i gave you a brief definition or idea of what a hoe is to help you answer but as usual,you lack the capacity to think and so you had to digress into something else to cover up your ignorance

donedy:
I'm amazed on the extent you've gone to show me that there is room for improvement in you. There is nothing more delighted for an educator to see his/her students pushing the bounds of their intellectual limit.

Coogar, I'm proud of you and I hope you should be also of yourself, but we still need work on the tenses and word choice. Just for you to see your improvement, please compare your most recent comments to the previous ones. I hope your acquaintance, Kulyie, will join you.

it seems you are suffering from a mid-life crisis....
who amongst us here has been shooting grammatical bullets with incorrect tenses and gross ineptitude? tell us why you think kim kardashian is a whöre - what about her lifestyle is different from the woman you married?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: while it is unfortunate that you dont know anything on top of that your gbagaun is too much,just admit your folly and learn from people that are wiser,more knowledgable and more exposed than you are.you should say to yourself i am not wise,i admit i am an embodiment of foolishness and ignorance i want to learn from people that know better than me.eat the humble pie and learn.your ignorance is so alarming

The more I tried to find a constructive educative model that fits you, like I've done for Coogar, the harder it becomes. How does elevating a hoe makes someone a wiser, unless you're is mentally deranged or you fit the classification.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Like I said earlier, please call back that you higher intelligence to put you in the right track because you're not making sense again.
it is more than obvious now that you dont know anything.this your nairaland name fits you and you are reallu living up to your name of a 'done-dy'.the only thing is that i will help you modify it to dundey,dondi or dundi,but all in all sha you are living up to your name,you are a real donedy indeed
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

The more I tried to find a constructive educative model that fits you, like I've done for Coogar, the harder it becomes. How does elevating a hoe makes someone a wiser, unless you're is mentally deranged or you fit the classification.

somebody should please translate the last sentence - is this english? donedy, what are you even writing for? you suck at this - your cognitive reasoning is not better than that of an agama lizard.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

it seems you are suffering from a mid-life crisis....
who amongst us here has been shooting grammatical bullets with incorrect tenses and gross ineptitude? tell us why you think kim kardashian is a whöre - what about her lifestyle is different from the woman you married?

You shouldn't have resorted to GIF image to make your case. It's a sign of incompetence to logically lay your claim. Please don't do it next time.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

ha now it is obvious that you are were alaso,even a psychiatric doctor will reject you.you need deliverance
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
You shouldn't have resorted to GIF image to make your case. It's a sign of incompetence to logically lay your claim. Please don't do it next time.

after you have been decapitated in public?
if this was a boxing match, your coach would have thrown in the towel - your chest puffing in the first few pages have changed into running with your tail between your scrawny legs.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

somebody should please translate the last sentence - is this english? donedy, what are you even writing for? you suck at this - your cognitive reasoning is not better than that of an agama lizard.

My model is really paying off. By the time, we're done, I hoped to have made a case to my friends that under the oath of perjury, I have made a significant change in the life of an unknown acquaintance on Nairaland.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by elampiro(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Okay na.

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

the look on that man's face is similar to the look i have on my face too revealing amusement and shock at your low level iq which is very similar to that of a swine.the more you rant,the more stewpeed you appear and the more stewpeed you appear the more hilarious it is.give up dondy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

after you have been decapitated in public?
if this was a boxing match, your coach would have thrown in the towel - your chest puffing in the first few pages have changed into running with your tail between your scrawny legs.

Please work more on this sentence, I couldn't comprehend the points that you're raising. Please don't slumber again.

However, I'll try my best to point out that the hoe, Kim, is of no comparison to Ray in what so ever.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
My model is really paying off. By the time, we're done, I hoped to have made a case to my friends that under the oath of perjury, I have made a significant change in the life of an unknown acquaintance on Nairaland.

your english is so horribly bad....
dang it - it gets more and more obvious that you weren't a baby as a child, you were a pikin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll / Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.