Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28304 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Please have your fact straight, Raj J has been in the spotlight; he's trying to address something that needed to be addressed. Mere looking at Kim will remind you of the handiwork Ray, the man that opened the door for other fools to enter.
I'm sure your career doesn't even have an address.
Which spotlight? The last time I heard of Ray J was during the sextape incident, I'm sure more than 75% of the people here will agree with me. Ray J has only been in YOUR spotlight. Ray J's music career has been as dead as a dodo. Why does he feel like Kim and Kanye's relationship needs to be addressed? Well, he opened the door alright but Kim made a fortune out of the opened door. Ray J should better eat a slice of humble pie and respect that.

And I'm not a Kim fan, I'm just telling it as it is.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: ehen so is kim mates with ray money wise

I quite couldn't comprehend your comment, but let me put it this way; that Kim is a hardworking lady, does not take away the fact that she is a hoe. Ray is a musician and musicians collect some elements of their life experience to write a song, like Taylor Swift who writes crap about his Ex's.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
I would have shut up, but I would not let a friend like you spend time trying to be one because last time I checked being a hoe ain't a career.

So, you should reset your idiosyncrasy.
but being an adulterer or customer of brothels,pubs,raves and changing women is a career for many nigerian men abi
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

I quite couldn't comprehend your comment, but let me put it this way; that Kim is a hardworking lady, does not take away the fact that she is a hoe. Ray is a musician and musicians collect some elements of their life experience to write a song, like Taylor Swift who writes crap about his Ex's.

but you are a virgin abi? Who has not defiled any woman or slept with a prostitute before,this one that you are calling someone a w,,ho,,re as if you are a pope or jesus himself
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Which spotlight? The last time I heard of Ray J was during the sextape incident, I'm sure more than 75% of the people here will agree with me. Ray J has only been in YOUR spotlight. Ray J's music career has been as dead as a dodo. Why does he feel like Kim and Kanye's relationship needs to be addressed? Well, he opened the door alright but Kim made a fortune out of the opened door. Ray J should better eat a slice of humble pie and respect that.

The last time I checked, Ray J was still a known musician, maybe not in your genre. A musician is always musician whether mainstream or not. By the way, you shouldn't have heard about his latest album if he was irrelevant.

Like I said, Ray does not need a spotlight to shine; he shines through Kim: he made her.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:

gbam! You have hit the nail on the head perfectly.1,ooo likes for you
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

The last time I checked, Ray J was still a known musician, maybe not in your genre. A musician is always musician whether mainstream or not. By the way, you shouldn't have heard about his latest album if he was irrelevant.

Like I said, Ray does not need a spotlight to shine; he shines through Kim: he made her.
He made $1 million from the sextape, Kim made $5 million from suing his sorry äss out..

I tell you, Ray is known as the foolish one, the one without a thinking cap. It sucks to be living in that kind of spotlight, that is why he felt the need to reiterate on the fact that he hit her first.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: but you are a virgin abi? Who has not defiled any woman or slept with a prostitute before,this one that you are calling someone a w,,ho,,re as if you are a pope or jesus himself

I never supported Ray or Kim, but I need to intervene when you guys start calling Ray irrelevant or spotlight seeker just to throw support behind Kim who does not even have a talent.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

It's is only a hoe like you will respond to my comment with a justifiable excuse instead of liking it. For goodness sake, being a hoe ain't a career.
an intelligent person has helped me in giving you a reply so i dont need to waste my precious time giving you one,whoremonger cheesy!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kulyie is really going hard! grin grin
At least this thread is more interesting than the Chelsea match.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:
He made $1 million from the sextape, Kim made $5 million from suing his sorry äss out..

I tell you, Ray is known as the foolish one, the one without a thinking cap. It sucks to be living in that kind of spotlight, that is why he felt the need to reiterate on the fact that he hit her first.

How much one makes isn't the issue; Ray and Kim makes more than Obama, but one must not be stupid to know not to compare the three.
A musician incorporates all aspect of his/her life to write a song. Music is a form of fictional entertainment like home movies, but with some elements of truth.

You wouldn't call Taylor swift an attention seeker if she write crap about her Exs
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy: .

I never supported Ray or Kim, but I need to intervene when you guys start calling Ray irrelevant or spotlight seeker just to throw support behind Kim who does not even have a talent.
Tell the truth and shame the devil. Ray is irrelevant, he's always been irrelevant. He's been as irrelevant as an oldsmobile.

Like someone said earlier, from Brandy's brother to Kim K sex partner. He's hardly ever been known for his music.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy: .

ok so if ray is not an attention seeker,why is he bringing out an already dead and forgotten 2oo5 issue in 2o13,singing nonsense,what do they call that if its not attention,the kim he is even making reference to is carrying another man's child,if he is not a spotlight hungry man,then what is the meaning of that noise he calls music
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: an intelligent person has helped me in giving you a reply so i dont need to waste my precious time giving you one,whoremonger cheesy!

I'm glad you've called someone that his/her intelligence supersedes yours; I'm elevated smiley. I hope the person you called lives up to the standard.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Tell the truth and shame the devil. Ray is irrelevant, he's always been irrelevant. He's been as irrelevant as an oldsmobile.

Like someone said earlier, from Brandy's brother to Kim K sex partner. He's hardly ever been known for his music.

grin grin grin the guy should just siddan abeg !!

When was the last known single from Ray J ? 2007 ?

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

How much one makes isn't the issue; Ray and Kim makes more than Obama, but one must not be stupid to know not to compare the three.
A musician incorporates all aspect of his/her life to write a song. Music is a form of fictional entertainment like home movies, but with some elements of truth.

You wouldn't call Taylor swift an attention seeker if she write crap about her Exs
Nope, I won't. What Ray is doing is not bad, he's not the first and won't be the last to write a music about his life/what he did. But we all know that he's doing that to revive his dead career.

For music market, beef dey sell. Ray J is aware of that.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

a musician,a model and a president are three different people who make their money differently and think differently so how then can you be comparing the incomparable
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by trolling(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
what a bunch of low-life irrelevant dogs and hoes
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: ok so if ray is not an attention seeker,why is he bringing out an already dead and forgotten 2oo5 issue in 2o13,singing nonsense,what do they call that if its not attention,the kim he is even making reference to is carrying another man's child,if he is not a spotlight hungry man,then what is the meaning of that noise he calls music

A story or someone's life experience is never dead, likewise history. The best musicians and best movie producers incorporate their past artworks to create classics.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: a musician,a model and a president are three different people who make their money differently and think differently so how then can you be comparing the incomparable

Ok great! Then we shouldn't be comparing how much a hoe makes to that of a musicians.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Nope, I won't. What Ray is doing is not bad, he's not the first and won't be the last to write a music about his life/what he did. But we all know that he's doing that to revive his dead career.

For music market, beef dey sell. Ray J is aware of that.
if beef dey sell then that means such musician is talentless,lacks ideas and intelligence because if he has the three the inspiration and innovation will be too much for him to be wasting time on diss music.an example is lagbaja.it is too obvious that lagbaja has the 3 including substance so,do you want to compare him to the likes of that toni payne's sex partner that was dissing nice,i have even forgotten that one's name sef.even though their genre is different,lagbaja is quite talented in all ramifications of the word as far as music is concerned,that's why he takes his time to release music
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Ok great! Then we shouldn't be comparing how much a hoe makes to that of a musicians.
my dear kim is an opportunist, a shrewd and calculative buisness woman,she makes an opportunity in everything and every circumstance.kim made her money out of a s,,e,,x tape that was intended to embarass her,kim has a clothing line,she models,she acts once in a while and makes huge money from kim and kourtney take miami.so she is an all rounded calculative buisness woman,ray is just trying so hard to bring back his dead career.if you are a talented and intelligent musician,you will bring back your career so effortlessly without dissing anybody and people will still like your music

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: if beef dey sell then that means such musician is talentless,lacks ideas and intelligence because if he has the three the inspiration and innovation will be too much for him to be wasting time on diss music.an example is lagbaja.it is too obvious that lagbaja has the 3 including substance so,do you want to compare him to the likes of that toni payne's sex partner that was dissing nice,i have even forgotten that one's name sef.even though their genre is different,lagbaja is quite talented in all ramifications of the word as far as music is concerned,that's why he takes his time to release music

In Hip-hop, R&B here in the States, talent isn't that much of a factor to be popular: once you have a single platinum, you can start singing rubbish and people will be buying it. Let's look at the likes of Wayne, Gucci, 50, even egomaniac-Kanye.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: my dear kim is an opportunists and a shrewd and calculative buisness woman,she makes an opportunity in everything and every circumstance.kim made her money out of a s,,e,,x tape that was intended to embarass her,kim has a clothing line,she models,she acts once in a while and makes huge money from kim and kourtney take miami.so she is an all rounded calculative buisness woman,ray is just trying so hard to bring back his dead career.if you are a talented and intelligent musician,you will bring back your career so effortlessly without dissing anybody and people will still like your music
WOW! cool

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: my dear kim is an opportunist, a shrewd and calculative buisness woman,she makes an opportunity in everything and every circumstance.kim made her money out of a s,,e,,x tape that was intended to embarass her,kim has a clothing line,she models,she acts once in a while and makes huge money from kim and kourtney take miami.so she is an all rounded calculative buisness woman,ray is just trying so hard to bring back his dead career.if you are a talented and intelligent musician,you will bring back your career so effortlessly without dissing anybody and people will still like your music
K.O. grin grin

The so called hoe has a net worth of $40 million.
The one who supposedly opened the door for her has a net worth of $6 million..

sometimes, people should just remove the scales from their eyes and recognize a boss when they see one.

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by lolaluv1(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ray-J could have done this when the news of the tape was fresh. He could have taken advantage of the buzz, striking when the iron was hot. And since he didn't back then, he should keep his BIG mouth shut. Justin did the dissing thing with 'Cry Me A River', a short while after the whole Britney saga. Rihanna and a host of others have also dissed exes.

But it reeks of desperation and obsession when you come 8 years on, bleating that you hit it first.

This coulda been the time for Ray-J to make a mark on the r'n'b scene.
With Neyo and Usher veering into autotune pop, and Trey Songz done releasing Chapter Five singles.
There is an existing vacuum Ray can fill. But, no!
The best he can do is to sing about an event that's almost 10 years old...
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by 50calibre(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Amaaskia:

Omg seriously? I'm sucha Taylor fan and yeah I soooo don't believe ya.. 0_o#

Haha Really! What if I tell you I knew Taylor swift back in Nashville and even prove it with a photo, would you believe me?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

In Hip-hop, R&B here in the States, talent isn't that much of a factor to be popular: once you have a single platinum, you can start singing rubbish and people will be buying it. Let's look at the likes of Wayne, Gucci, 50, even egomaniac-Kanye.
those rappers you listed dont rap,they are noise makers.their rap gives me migraine plus they love the use of vulgar,rude and lewd lyrics.they cannot rap withouse p..orn,,og'ra,ph,,ic contents in their lyrics.as far as i am concerned for you oo be a fan of those things you call men you either have to be someone that sees all women as prostitutes,have rape tendencies or have no iota of respect for women whatsoever.those peeps lack substance in their music
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
lola.luv:
Ray-J could have done this when the news of the tape was fresh. He could have taken advantage of the buzz, striking when the iron was hot. And since he didn't back then, he should keep his BIG mouth shut. Justin did the dissing thing with 'Cry Me A River', a short while after the whole Britney saga. Rihanna and a host of others have also dissed exes.

But it reeks of desperation and obsession when you come 8 years on, bleating that you hit it first.

This coulda been the time for Ray-J to make a mark on the r'n'b scene.
With Neyo and Usher veering into autotune pop, and Trey Songz done releasing Chapter Five singles.
There is an existing vacuum Ray can fill. But, no!
The best he can do is to sing about an event that's almost 10 years old...
thank you o cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:
K.O. grin grin

The so called hoe has a net worth of $40 million.
The one who supposedly opened the door for her has a net worth of $6 million..

sometimes, people should just remove the scales from their eyes and recognize a boss when they see one.
gbam gbam gbam gbam gbam 1 million likes cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: my dear kim is an opportunist, a shrewd and calculative buisness woman,she makes an opportunity in everything and every circumstance.kim made her money out of a s,,e,,x tape that was intended to embarass her,kim has a clothing line,she models,she acts once in a while and makes huge money from kim and kourtney take miami.so she is an all rounded calculative buisness woman,ray is just trying so hard to bring back his dead career.if you are a talented and intelligent musician,you will bring back your career so effortlessly without dissing anybody and people will still like your music

Shake my hand my friend. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.