Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28303 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm still waiting for donedy to tell me how Kim is a hoe.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy: The issue here is that kulyie and his/her teammate are trying to castigate a Player to elevate a Hoe.
while a whoremonger is feeling morally upright and pure to call others a hoe.the thing you call a player cannot even sing.as far as i am concerned even that small wiz kid sings better than him.wait let me even ask you a question,are you a gigolo? Is that what you do for a living? cheesy :p cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
to paraquote Jayz the ruler's back

rayj made the tape hot jist, kim k made it hot dollars cheesy cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by cap28: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
At least Kanye's diss record about Amber Rose was funny and the song was catchy with Chris Rock doing the dissing and John Legend on piano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTxT3tSJ9_Q
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kim is an entrepreneur. She is a model and occasional actress, she has a clothing line with her sisters, she is a co-owner of shoedazzle.com, she has advertising contracts. There is also her reality show Keeping up with the Kardashians. She is a TV personality. She rakes in millions everywhere with her clothes on. So how exactly is she getting paid by being a hoe?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

i think your lack of exposure is your biggest undoing....
travel out of nigeria for a change and learn the hypocrisy your society is shoruded in does not exist elsewhere. kim slept with her boyfriend and had no problems selling the video to make money. it's not different to what you did to all the girls you have slept with in the past or what your current girlfriend did with boys in the past.........the only contrast is you did yours behind closed doors. if a door is what differentiates a proper woman from a whöre in your world then you are a disgrace to the school you graduated from.
correct man cheesy 1 million likes cheesy it is very appaling when a whoremonger and a likely gigolo thinks he is the wisest person on earth while others dont know anything
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by cap28: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
oyb:

when cap28 is defending a white ho made good over the antis of a black loser you know raj jays falling hand is a super mega double facepalm

poor brandy must be mortified embarassed

woah woah woah - im definitely not defending fame hungry hoe kim kardashian - please read my first post on this thread, im just saying that ray j is a platinum plated douche bag and a sore loser, a dignfied silence about their relationship would have worked a lot better than this pathetic song.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: while a whoremonger is feeling morally upright and pure to call others a hoe.the thing you call a player cannot even sing.as far as i am concerned even that small wiz kid sings better than him.wait let me even ask you a question,are you a gigolo? Is that what you do for a living? cheesy :p cheesy

Please bring back that your superior intelligent guy you called earlier because you're sounding illogical again.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
oyb: to paraquote Jayz the ruler's back

rayj made the tape hot jist, kim k made it hot dollars cheesy cheesy
exactly
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Hunkyimage(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
KingPradas: Listen to the song below. Ray J I hit first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0hj82sS1k
Nna dis song take style Sweet-o,chei See as we Dey do D jerk(Me and my Shawty)... grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
cap28: At least Kanye's diss record about Amber Rose was funny and the song was catchy with Chris Rock doing the dissing and John Legend on piano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTxT3tSJ9_Q

Just look at your logic, defending Kanye's dish on Amber Rose but dishing that of Ray and you still claim you ain't supporting Kim.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Please bring back that your superior intelligent guy you called earlier because you're sounding illogical again.
my friend stop covering up your foolishness that i helped you to expose by digressing cheesy i catch you cheesy oya answer are you a gigolo? cheesy what is your occupation? cheesy because as far as i am concerned you have the features of a gigolo cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

i think a gerbil must have crawled up your rectum.....
you cannot be enlightened in that environment of yours - this is why you don't know the difference between a pörnstar/whöre and a regular woman on the street. a woman that sleeps with her boyfriend is a whöre? in which world? your deluded bubble in a parallel universe where cretins like you dwell?

i don't need the ip-address to know you are a product of 2 siblings fücking each other on a staircase! you are an inbred twit and it's obvious spermflakes occupy where your brains should be.
lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai cheesy this comedy no get part two ocheesy coogar well done jare,take care of him very well cheesy i dey your back jigbi jigbi cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

i think a gerbil must have crawled up your rectum.....
you cannot be enlightened in that environment of yours - this is why you don't know the different between a pörnstar/whöre and a regular woman on the street. a woman that sleeps with her boyfriend is a whöre? in which world? your deluded bubble in a parallel universe where cretins like you dwell?

i don't need the ip-address to know you are a product of 2 siblings fücking each other on a staircase! you are an inbred twit and it's obvious spermflakes occupy where your brains should be.

I don't even see the reason why I should be arguing with someone that cannot intelligently put two word together. Please accept my apologies for debating with you, knowing quite well of the intellectual gap between my person to that of yours. I should have educated you rather than debated you.

However, I had hoped that you might have been pleased by me condescending to your level.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by cap28: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Just look at your logic, defending Kanye's dish on Amber Rose but dishing that of Ray and you still claim you ain't supporting Kim.

i'm not - my first post will tell you what i think of the whole lot of them.

All im saying is that at least Kanye was clever and creative enough to make his own diss song about Amber funny, in doing so he didnt come across like a sad loser which is exactly how Ray J comes across in that pathetic "song".
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai cheesy this comedy no get part two ocheesy coogar well done jare,take care of him very well cheesy i dey your back jigbi jigbi cheesy

It's unfortunate that the so-called higher intelligence, which happens to be Coogar, is actually less enlightened than you in my standard; thereby making me to wonder your intellectual statutes.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
cap28:

i'm not - my first post will tell you what i think of the whole lot of them.

All im saying is that at least Kanye was clever and creative enough to make his own diss song about Amber funny, in doing so he didnt come across like a sad loser which is exactly how Ray J comes across in that pathetic "song".

I've read your first post and I will say that you have no bases to chasten one and praise the other, except you have any thing against him. I've read YouTube commentary and most people don't see Ray acting acting like a looser; Diss song is a typical element of hip-hop cultures.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
martyns303: Kanye is on the receiving end now, when khalifa started dating Amber, kanye dissed him on the remix of chris brown dueces tracking saying "nig*a took my old b#t.ch and turned her into his new b#t.ch". How does it feel now mr. West

You hit the Nail right on the Head Brah

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Esin waju: Royal my man! Team Nasir any day and time! But why did you disappear from that thread?

I Lose Track of Threads when my Names Get Banned

The Spambots Like to put the Homie In Exile

Ill Get to it Later This Week Fam
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
AMvanquish:

Well said!! Like WTF was kanye thinkin hookin with up with an attention seeking, overated HOE like Kim.. Not a fan Of Ray but I support!! Game On..

Exactly, I Fully Support Ray on this one

Many people are getting this twisted, it's not so much about Kim...

The Woman's name could have been Claire Johnson.

It's about Males Bringing Heat,& Street Checking Narcissism.

Personally, i am all for that
Formula, Keeps the Life Equations Balanced

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by anitank(f): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: that is not an insult,i am only showing him the picture of who he really is.birds ofthe same feather (like minded peeps) ,by the way why does he want to see the video if not that he is already a filthy pervert.smh
Yes ma'am
cap28:

I've just listend to the song on youtube and i have to say it is one of the worst songs i've ever heard in my life, this Ray j is a complete loser and really needs to get a life jeez. undecided
I swear!! That song is completely meaningless. He's just a toothless bulldog barking to be heard, too bad for him. Kim might actually make money off this track than him. Broke azz mofo!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
I truly don't see how the bolded words fit into the sentence. You mustn't devour to use any new phrase you learn in a sentence, although I know how tempting it might be.

that's because you stay in the village.....
villagers like yourself probably don't know epilepsy can be triggered by photosensitive images. people who suffer from those are called the term i used above and you have been ranting like the people who suffer from the ailment.

Secondly, I don't have to say what makes her what she is because my classification of her might not be any different from that of your mom. If you have the time to be posting rubbish, you might as well spare yourself a minute by looking up the answer you seek on the web. Sometimes, you learn better by seeking the truth yourself.

at least make an attempt!
prove me wrong you are not any of the horrible names i have called you this evening. you can't just go branding women as whöres without having the chutzpah to defend your statement!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
i see nothing wrong with what Ray J sang as Kanye did the sang the exact same shiit when Wiz Khalifa got Amber rose.
listen carefully around the 2min15 mark of the following song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKuryyT708

Interesting

@Thread, for those claiming it's solely about Kim..

Then why wasn't Ray J Constantly Attacking Kris Humphries?...

It's about the Total Dislike and Lack of Future
Tolerance for this Narcissistic Weirdo West
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
The way Kim aspiring apprentices are barking here is overwhelming as if she'll help them step their game up. Unfortunately, Nigeria market ain't ripe yet to harbor world Class Hoes.

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

that's because you stay in the village.....
villagers like yourself probably don't know epilepsy can be triggered by photosensitive images. people who suffer from those are called the term i used above and you have been ranting like the people who suffer from the ailment.

at least make an attempt!
prove me wrong you are not any of the horrible names i have called you this evening. you can't just go branding women as whöres without having the chutzpah to defend your statement!

I don't have to defend my stance to a deluded soul or someone way below my intellect. Explaining my self is like explaining string theorem to you.

Like I said, I've stop debating you, rather I'm trying to engage you in a constructive educative way to see if there is hope you.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy: The way Kim aspiring apprentices are barking here is overwhelming as if she'll help them step their game up. Unfortunately, Nigeria market ain't ripe yet to harbor world Class Hoes.

haha -
tonto dikeh disagrees with you.....

donedy:
I don't have to defend my stance to a deluded soul or someone way below my intellect. Explaining my self is like explaining string theorem to you.

stop smoking your pubic hair, dumbo!
i have told you several times your IQ is lower than your shoe size. intellectually, you are at the base of the food pyramid! no one here is in your bottom echelon. you cannot defend your stance because you have nothing to say - period!

Like I said, I've stop debating you, rather I'm trying to engage you in a constructive educative way to see if there is hope you.

educate me or educate yourself? lol
isn't it ironic this is coming from someone who has never heard of photosensitive epilepsy? in the punditry of hard currency, your intellectual power at best would be the zimbabwean dollars. grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
I would not be surprised if some of the Older Hip Hop Elders Privately went to Ray J, and Approach Him About Bringing This Narcissistic Weirdo West back to Earth a Little Bit.

These Brothas will marry a European/Middle Eastern Appearance Having Young Lady with 400 Males Penile Mileages on Her....

But won't give a Classy Beautiful Princess Like Estelle a Second Look

I am all for Anyone in the Community Slaying this Narcissistic Weirdo West

This is the same man who devalued the Black Woman and Publicly stated...

"Me and My Boys Like Them Muts..we like them mixed Girls"

And here you all are...Ironically...Black Women..
..Many Whom are Nigerian{Mother Afrique}..Nonetheless...Defending this Cornball

You Sisters Need to wake up and do your research

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / Headies 2019: Teni Reacts To Winning 4 Awards, Thanks Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.