Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (43538 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by motunolajide(f): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
R.I.P only 2 d dead. Soldier go, soldier come they say! Gbam! Who's d next deputy Gov abeg?
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nuzo1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just when researchers were about finding the cure for Cancer and HIV.

That been said, her obituary was announced 3 or 4 times in the past 6 months. We cannot confirm any news for sure these days.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ochukoccna: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP ma
Too bad many were already lobbying for your position even before you took your last breadth
Too bad they couldn't learn of their own mortality through your pain and anguish because of cancer
Truly few care for one's soul in this world the sons of men indwell
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ManTiger(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Iku ti se'ka seyin
Iku wo'le ola
Iku pa Funmilayo aya Olayinka
Iyalode Gbenga ku o
Funmilayo aya Olayinka ku
Suunre o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
driand: well it's a pity sha! R.I.P to her soul,..... But wait a minute does it mean public fund couldnt save her? Na waa o! May same be the fate of politicians who loot what should be for the masses and make it a family possesion, AMEN!!! May dey never live to enjoy it AMEN!!! May d sufferings of the poor masses rebound on dem AMEN!!! Now i guess d hipocrites among y'all will be unto me but una go meet me here..... Once again R.I.P to d dead.......

Some children are without a mother tonight
How lower can you go?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by OdionOdion: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
1 Corinthians 15:54-55.RIP if she lived for Christ beauty and positions aside

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by rodeo0070(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
*SMH* Cancer?
May God be with her family and parents...
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Lakayana: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
dulphines: So there is now a vacancy? RIP ma'am!
yes for the seat you used to occupy.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by phestade(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rest In Peace Ma'am
sadRest In Peace Ma'am
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
''The tumult and the
shouting dies;
The Captains and the Kings
depart:
Still stands Thine ancient
sacrifice,
An humble and a contrite
heart.
Lord God of Hosts, be with
us yet,
Lest we forget—lest we
forget!''
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936),
British writer
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Jumong01(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
may she rest in peace grin shocked cheesy[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by olusenny: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
may her gentle soul rest in perfect.......
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Morgan1092(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Van snickers:

Its Heroine not heroin.
Teacher Chike
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Judgement straight!

My God give the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss

adieu madam deputy governor.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by uchlukez(f): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Was feyemi screwing her? RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by White007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.

Rip m'am !
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by sammmiey1: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Y is cancer common amng d rich?RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Morgan1092(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando:

[size=18pt]May The Lord rebuke you
Satan![/size]
Accuser of the brethren
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando:

Some children are without a mother tonight
How lower can you go?
but d mother has left dem alot of public fund to fill in d vacum she left.....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Our cheers are drowned in tears.
Our tears extinguish d sun...darkness!
Hurried footsteps nd emergency exit...
Adieu, flower in d hornet's nest.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by adejoro75: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
vanstanzy: RIP! My sweet heroin. embarassed embarassed embarassed

But the way the Yoruba folks on this forum disregard the dead is alarming. shocked shocked Imagine whats going on in the Chinua Achebe thread, despite the man is dead. Na wa o!

They do not care, except during burials, where they drink emu, eat gbegiri and amala and dance owambe donning asho ebi prepared with borrowed money.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Vansnickers: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
driand: but d mother has left dem alot of public fund to fill in d vacum she left.....

What bullsh1t are you spitting?!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by motunolajide(f): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dryness of leaf is just a warning to d green ones.Tell the living Governors I said so.Do ur best when ure alive.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
driand: but d mother has left dem alot of public fund to fill in d vacum she left.....

This woman was an accomplished and succesful professional in the banking industry for years before becoming deputy gov.
You slowpoke!
She is no career politician
She was sought out to be deputy gov
Do you have any proof she looted funds
Some of you need to be tied to a stake and shot

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Van snickers:

What bullsh1t are you spitting?!
truth!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by nikkyshyne(f): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Awwww...she's so pretty. May God console the family. RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
samm_miey: Y is cancer common amng d rich?RIP

Because the poor often die undiagnosed.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando:

This woman was an accomplished and succesful professional in the banking industry for years before becoming deputy gov.
You slowpoke!
She is no career politician
She was sought out to be deputy gov
can u swear on her behalf and bare d conciquenses? Dat her hands are clean of public funds?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
Aigbofa:

Because the poor often die undiagnosed.

Good answer
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
driand: can u swear on her behalf and bare d conciquenses? Dat her hands are clean of public funds?

Can you swear to your accusations of her
What is your proof

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by eniaponle6363: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
it sad.to all d sons of d land.may her soul rest in peace.beware who nest? so give ur live to Jesus christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers / Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismissed His Appeal Against Buhari / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.