Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (43540 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
oluwadare26: I just called the Governor now confirming the authenticity of the news...
R.I.P Aunty Funmi!
I can never forget how u treat us (boss family) very well...
oga confirmation, take it easy na. U get gov number na him u dey sleep for nairaland grin grin lipsrsealed wink grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando:

Can you swear to your accusations of her
What is your proof
scumbag d stake is wer u belong, i know des people i see dem almost on daily basics so i should be telling u about dem, scumbag....
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=18pt]For those accusing her of theft without an iota of proof,the woman and her husband declared their assets before she ever stepped into the office of deputy
They were already very comfortable
So stop all the nonsense and allow those who choose to mourn her to do so
No be by force to post on an obituary thread

And if your next question is how she acquired her assets,go ask your father why he acquired no assets when his fellow men did[/size]

As a mark of openness, transparency and accountability to the people of Ekiti State, Governor Kayode Fayemi and the Deputy Governor, Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka, have declared their assets.

Governor Fayemi deposed to the Assets Declaration Form for Public Officers at the Registry of the State High Court, Ado-Ekiti, on November 15, 2010 barely a month after assuming power. Fayemi is the first chief executive of the state to have made public his worth in cash and assets.

The assets are what he had acquired in his private capacity as of October 15 when the Court of Appeal, Ilorin, declared him the duly-elected governor of the 14-year-old state. All the assets declared by the Ekiti governor were valued at N750 million.

They include cash in local and foreign banks, buildings, undeveloped property jointly owned with his wife, Bisi, vehicles, business enterprises and household items.

Mrs. Olayinka declared assets worth N1.2 billion including cash in local and foreign banks, buildings, undeveloped property, vehicles, business enterprises and household items.

As of the time Fayemi became governor, the total amount he had in his local and foreign accounts is N27 million, while buildings and undeveloped property he jointly owns with his wife both within and outside Nigeria are valued at N474 million.

They include a compound of three buildings in Ibadan valued at N73 million, a compound of eight buildings at Isan-Ekiti valued at N120 million, a three- bedroom duplex in London valued at 280,000 British pounds and a-four bedroom detached duplex at Atlanta, Georgia, USA worth US$250,000.

Others are a six-bedroom detached house at East Legon, Ghana valued at US$650,000, an undeveloped plot of land at Guzape District in Abuja valued at N30 million, an undeveloped plot of land at Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos valued at N25 million and an undeveloped plot of land at Ambassadorial Enclave, Legon, Ghana valued at US$250,000.

The Ekiti deputy governor has over N12 million in both local and foreign banks at the time she took the oath of office as the state number two citizen.

Buildings belonging to Mrs Olayinka and her husband include a compound of three buildings in Opebi, Lagos valued at N180 million, four bedroom duplex in Victoria Island, Lagos worth N112 million, a compound of two buildings in Ikoyi, Lagos valued at N280 million and an undeveloped plot of land in Ogun State valued at N10 million.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by whitedolphine(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by otokx(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
How many times will this woman die?
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by jigabanty(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
wow, may her lovely soul rest in lovely peace...*crying*
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by TableLeg(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Akpan107: The most painful death is to die without accepting Christ Jesus as ur Saviour... There will be no RIP to that kind of person. Now is the time to give ur life to Christ!
Shut the fu...ck up.... Dweeb!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by AdeniyiA(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Okija_juju: O SHIIT!

O SHITTER!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by emmatok(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
driand: scumbag d stake is wer u belong, i know des people i see dem almost on daily basics so i should be telling u about dem, scumbag....

Just shut-it Young man, if you have anything against her you can go to court.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]For those accusing her of theft without an iota of proof,the woman and her husband declared their assets before she ever stepped into the office of deputy

And if your next question is how she acquired her assets,go ask your father why he acquired no assets when his fellow men did[/size]

do i look lik atutupoyoyo to u? Spare me all dat network news, u are no different from d al majiris on d streets of damaturu who believe everytin they are fed wit...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by bigjoule(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Return If Possible Ma! We gonna miss you in Ekiti. Your husband will miss your soft hands on his back. Your children will miss your advices and Prayers. RIP Adunni!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by TableLeg(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
oluwadare26: I just called the Governor now confirming the authenticity of the news...
R.I.P Aunty Funmi!
I can never forget how u treat us (boss family) very well...
Who cares if you called the president!
Unnecessary crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
emmatok:

Just shut-it Young man, if you have anything against her you can go to court.
shut dat fu..........cking hole of urs, and go to bed, men are talkin here!
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by egodinma: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by egodinma: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
OMALICHA RIP
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by tellwisdom: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Why are these people always a victim of cancer?? sad
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by lupey: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
embarassed embarassedWow! RIP ma'am...such beauty! This is sooo sad! cry cry
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Kairoseki77: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
When a politician dies, where does all the stolen money go?

Does it pay for the funerals of the children who starved to death waiting for development?
Does it put flowers on the graves of the mothers who lost their lives giving birth in bad hospitals?
Does it support the young widow who lost her husband (and the father of her child) to an accident on poorly maintained roads?
Does it?

Or does it just go to her overweight children?
Does it just put food in the bellies of the next generation of thieves?
Does it buy jet fuel for their planes so they can fly above the filth their parents created?
Does it pay for the Ashawos that service them? Or the drugs that comfort them?
Does it??

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by bumdish: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
omodapson: RIP, we all live to die
Not true!
We die to live
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Kairoseki77: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
tellwisdom: Why are these people always a victim of cancer?? sad

It is god punishing them. angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
and how the eff is it ma bizness dat another theiving politrician is dead..... burn in hell for all i care biiiiatttch

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Empex(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP ma'am
You have gone to that place that,
according to Birago Diop, the dead are not dead.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by pmc01(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Anytime another victim loses the battle to cancer, I feel really pained.

#painful!

I don't why some foolish idiots assume that every public office holder in Nigeria is a thief. That is a mark of unpardonable ignorance! Some of the goats have never even stepped on Ekiti soil, yet they come up with such petty market-woman gossip; how dumb and foolish. The family reserve the rights to sue you all for libel.
If them born una wel, go talk that nonsense for the face of the family, rather than masking behind NL to backbite.

#bunch of low-lifers!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ujukala: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
She is gone! RIP.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by mca795: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rest in peace mummy
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Kairoseki77: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]For those accusing her of theft without an iota of proof,the woman and her husband declared their assets before she ever stepped into the office of deputy

Question: How do you know a politician is stealing?

Answer: If they are breathing.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ocelot2006(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nay her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by baby124: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP beautiful Lady. May you find peace and rest cry
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by emmatok(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
driand: shut dat fu..........cking hole of urs, and go to bed, men are talkin here!

LOL, look who is calling himself a man.

What type of man goes about spreading lies.
You need to rid yourself of hate and bitter life.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by mkoabiola: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Cancer a deadly disease dat doesn't respect d rich or poor.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by kolexy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando:

This woman was an accomplished and succesful professional in the banking industry for years before becoming deputy gov.
You slowpoke!
She is no career politician
She was sought out to be deputy gov
Do you have any proof she looted funds
Some of you need to be tied to a stake and shot

The #1.2billion is the worth of the Woman and her husband.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Kairoseki77: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
kolexy:

The #1.2billion is the worth of the Woman and her husband.

She was worth 1.2 billion BEFORE she took office.

Now how much is she worth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismissed His Appeal Against Buhari / Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.