Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72238 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz: Thanks for the unsolicited information undecided

For someone that is supposedly westernized, u want to tell me u haven't met white guys that are just like African men [size=18pt]in believing they are the head and sh1t[/size] . Those that believe their wives should be stay-at-home mums and.....
Especially the Southern religious ones undecided

There are plenty of men in our generation who do not think like the average NL guy and do not have those backward-chauvinistic mentality. Surround yourself with educated black men(ones from good school and good/comfortable family background), you can always tell by their appearance. No responsible, hard working black man gives a sh1t if u wear weaves or if ur hair is permed or not. As long as u don't look a hot mess, u're good. Most African men I know do not even care undecided

Shymexx and his kinds are tHe bottom of the barrell, stop judging young naija men by the rubbish that comes out of NL men a$$es. Most of the guys on here are touts and meat sellers in real life.

If a woman cannot accept this basic fact of married life, then she is NOT ready for marriage.
No exceptions.

...because at the end of the day, the same b1tch-made man that agrees to marry you with this your outlook is the same man you will be cussing out years down the road with phrases like "You are not a man" "Man up!" and general disrespectful behavior. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
visa tinz... we understand. tongue tongue tongue
grin grin
haba! That aint the reason o!
I find them more attractive...like they give me goosebumps! wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lol come on bru how can i say something that i do not know anything about. Yes white men go for a "certain" type of blk women and i do fit into that type thank you as i have been asked by white men before and i have white male friends. I'm not some villager who woke up one day and decided i want to be with a white man so thanks for the concern. Yes there are many freaks and they are very easily to identify as they only want sex from you. Those are not the ones i am talking abt. And you right i have not seen a white men with an ugly blk women(they have standards)
50calibre: Wanting something is one thing, whether or not it is achievable by you is another and that is where reality lies. The question is not whether you want a white man, it is does a white man want you?

You've manage to convince yourself of some myths regarding white men just to re-enforce your inferiority all because you saw a few black women with white men. You haven't asked yourself why you hardly see white men with black women but you see black men with white women always.

Many white men got a fetish of banging a black chick, to them it's more like a slave fetish and finding the one who truly loves you is like finding a needle in a haystack and even at that you've got to be hot. Have you seen a white man with an ugly black chick? Go watch Django unchained.

Enjoy yourself I'm sure it would be a fun ride.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
me too kiss kiss
Becacia_Barbie:
grin grin
haba! That aint the reason o!
I find them more attractive...like they give me goosebumps! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
me too kiss

Have you dated a white guy before?... Or are you dating one now?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ Subomi-luv: Good luck in your search. Hopefully, you'll find one who loves u so much

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thank you so much my dear. Perhaps i may invite you to my wedding kiss
CFCfan: @ Subomi-luv: Good luck in your search. Hopefully, you'll find one who loves u so much
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
I have dated a white guy before but am dating a blk guy now
abiL:

Have you dated a white guy before?... Or are you dating one now?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by causewahala: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
^^^ In other words, u intend breaking this black dude's heart soonest, ba? Free the guy now oooh, b4 he go dey include u for hin future plans! lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
lol its not like that. We both know its not long-term as he will be going back to his country at the end of the year and its a recent relationship too
causewahala: ^^^ In other words, u intend breaking this black dude's heart soonest, ba? Free the guy now oooh, b4 he go dey include u for hin future plans! lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thank you so much my dear. Perhaps i may invite you to my wedding kiss

I may be there. cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Emusan: You've concluded everything yourself. So my dear I'm strongly behind you because I know it won't affect me.

I feel u
It does not affect my oxygen

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have dated a white guy before but am dating a blk guy now

Okay. Just checking that you know what you're getting yourself into before considering marriage.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol come on bru how can i say something that i do not know anything about. Yes white men go for a "certain" type of blk women and i do fit into that type thank you as i have been asked by white men before and i have white male friends. I'm not some villager who woke up one day and decided i want to be with a white man so thanks for the concern. Yes there are many freaks and they are very easily to identify as they only want sex from you. Those are not the ones i am talking abt. And you right i have not seen a white men with an ugly blk women(they have standards)

there are a few white men with ugly black chicks but the black chick tend to be very wealthy.

Well if you are absolutely sure it's a white man you want then go for it afterall many black guys chase white women around. As far as you are happy and find someone who won't treat you as sh*t. In the meantime you might wanna get a gym membership (that is if you could do with losing some weigh) white guys love slim girls they can parade around like some sort of model trophy girlfriend.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks dear besides i know marriage is no joke. I have thought about this thing for a very long time now and it seems that i should go for what makes me happy instead of settling just because it's unafrican.
abiL:

Okay. Just checking that you know what you're getting yourself into before considering marriage.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx: Who cares?? I kind of used to rate the OP when she first started posting but she's turning into an attention-seeker a la Onila - with her redundant topics and stupidity... Who cares if you marry a white guy, or not? - at the end of the day, people go wherever they can find joy and happiness... If an alien from nibiru, or a san-man with a little brain is going to make you happy, go for it... However, when you start putting the black man down just to make yourself feel happy, then it becomes problematic...

You're not the first and won't be last - you won't be missed! undecided

GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Like i said before if i meet a blk men with the same mindset as me then great but like i said they are like a needle in a haystack and am not going to wait til i'm 35 to find that blk guy am looking for. Yes i know they love slim gals. No problem there too. Lol its usually the way older ones who love to parade. The younger ones are more chilled
50calibre:

there are a few white men with ugly black chicks but the black chick tend to be very wealthy.

Well if you are absolutely sure it's a white man you want then go for it afterall many black guys chase white women around. As far as you are happy and find someone who won't treat you as sh*t. In the meantime you might wanna get a gym membership (that is if you could do with losing some weigh) white guys love slim girls they can parade around like some sort of model trophy girlfriend.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
lmao instead of wishing me well and goodluk, you men will be bitter about everything while more and more blk women are coming out of the stereotyped african gals do this and african men dnt do this mindset. But hey just like i wont be missed, such men wont be missed either
biolabee:

GBAM!!!!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi, I know britpop life on YouTube. True, I love their relationship so much. Too cute! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by OkparaIgbo: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmao instead of wishing me well and goodluk, you men will be bitter about everything while more and more blk women are coming out of the stereotyped african gals do this and african men dnt do this mindset. But hey just like i wont be missed, such men wont be missed either

And I wonder why you decided to come to a forum like this to post such gibberish if not for attnetion seeking as already pointed out. My friend the earlier you do we Able bodied, Aplha male and Proud African men a favour by going to marry your "weakling and supposed we have the same ideology a.k.a woman wrapper man white man" the better for everyone.! [size=24pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

If a woman cannot accept this basic fact of married life, then she is NOT ready for marriage.
No exceptions.

...because at the end of the day, the same b1tch-made man that agrees to marry you with this your outlook is the same man you will be cussing out years down the road with phrases like "You are not a man" "Man up!" and general disrespectful behavior. undecided

Not in the mood for this argument today, b1tch-made man indeed undecided

Hiya zh zh hiya hiya zh.....I cry in swahili for some Naija womencry

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Like i said before if i meet a blk men with the same mindset as me then great but like i said they are like a needle in a haystack and am not going to wait til i'm 35 to find that blk guy am looking for. Yes i know they love slim gals. No problem there too. Lol its usually the way older ones who love to parade. The younger ones are more chilled

So you feel you are more likely to be compatible with a white dude than black? Are you serious? Have you considered other aspects like cultural background, religion, language, shared history of black people? Or you are just carried away by white skin? Would you feel comfortable in the midst of your husband's white family (if you marry a white guy) being a black chick in their midst?

If its dating fine I get it but marriage! Are you cut out for that? Because it seems to me like you are in some sort of fairy tale Hollywood fantasy where you get to bag a hot brad Pitt. I see black women of mature age turning down white guys because they want a guy who has got similarities with them, a strong family unit with traditional black values, a guy they can converse with in their local language.

Step away from fantasy and look at the real world.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
just relax abeg. No vex so because i have difference preference there is no need for you to have a bitch fit about it. calm down jor
OkparaIgbo:

And I wonder why you decided to come to a forum like this to post such gibberish if not for attnetion seeking as already pointed out. My friend the earlier you do we Able bodied, Aplha male and Proud African men a favour by going to marry your "weakling and supposed we have the same ideology a.k.a woman wrapper man white man" the better for everyone.! [size=24pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
tawa89: The OP is a confused woman who needs validation from members of a faceless forum for her choice of a life partner. We don't really care who u marry OP.

Sweet!!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by causewahala: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
50calibre:

50calibre:

So you feel you are more likely to be compatible with a white dude than black? Are you serious? Have you considered other aspects like cultural background, religion, language, shared history of black people? Or you are just carried away by white skin? Would you feel comfortable in the midst of your husband's white family (if you marry a white guy) being a black chick in their midst?

If its dating fine I get it but marriage! Are you cut out for that? Because it seems to me like you are in some sort of fairy tale Hollywood fantasy where you get to bag a hot brad Pitt. I see black women of mature age turning down white guys because they want a guy who has got similarities with them, a strong family unit with traditional black values, a guy they can converse with in their local language.

Bros, werrin happen? Pesin hijack ur account? Abi nor be u first post that quote up there?

Make una leave subomi ooooh! Dem sey wetin dey hungry pikin nor dey give am belly-ache!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:

I wish you all the best in your marital choices
Me I dey Kampe with my African sisters

Ish
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thanks dear besides i know marriage is no joke. I have thought about this thing for a very long time now and it seems that i should go for what makes me happy instead of settling just because it's unafrican.

Do whatever makes YOU happy.

Just be aware that... sometimes the relatives of the white guy you're dating can be discriminatory towards you because of your race.

Also, don't set your mind only in the direction of getting married to a white guy, you don't know what God have in plan for you.

I'm not trying to change your opinion on what you feel is right for you, but coming from a person who has never dated an African guy before, I can't rule the whole race out. So don't rule getting married to an African guy out. You might just end up falling madly in love with one and settling down with him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
OkparaIgbo: [b]Some African ladies are fools and have nothing but pulse in their big head that they coat with fake hairs.. angry If I am to make a random guess on you OP, I will say that it is either your dad got divorced from your mum which is unfortunate and no fault of yours, or that you have been brainwashed by the white man and his media to believe gibberish. Who told you that black men don't help out their wives and don't contribute to the running of the house? You see here is the thing, as a black man myself, I wouldn't in any shape or form be selfish enough not to help out my wife and all in certain activites as long as 1. it is not on compulsion that I do it 2. My wife doesn't go as far as setting it out as a routine which we must split (As in she does it monday and I do it Tuesday etc) 3. She doesn't take my input and help for granted.
Yes I am a typical African man that loves his culture to the full and respect it too. (Why would the white man come and tell me to drop my culture and take up his own all in the stupid name of "westernisation or Women liberation" are you going to be worth more than some African women who have attained the apex of their career yet cherish and love their husbands like Ngozi Okonji Iweala, Mrs Obama etc. Infact OP please go and marry a white man so that we can eliminate you and people like you from the African race. Now I am not racist but I hate when people say they want to marry a white man and then go further on to insult the black man and speak rubbish.Watch this you ignorant mofo

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvGRmX2gcs[/flash]

and marry who the f**k you want to and I assure you, you aint gonna be missed not even an inch..Mtcheew[/b]

And why are you so bitter?

Your post reeks of disrespect. I am mobile so I can't break it down. I guess you live with Ngozi or Michelle that's why you know how their husband treats them.

All you have succeeded in proving with this your post is that you and you ilk are the exact reason she doesn't want to marry a black man.

I guess she doesn't want that type of man who would insult her and probably abuse her when she doesn't see things his way.

If you know any disadvantage in marrying a white man, state it sensibly and leave the poster in peace.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yes because compatibilty has to do with you thinking, thoughts and opinions and like i already mentioned serveral times, alot of blk men still think a certain way. Cultural background born and bred in uk so it won't be of such an issue. Also i'm sure my husband would be open enough to learn about my cultural etc and foodwise i can cook nigerian and non-nigerian food. It can be a learning process. I would feel comfortable with his family if they treat me right. Growing up one of my best friends is white and when i used to sleep over or go on outings with them i would be there only blk person there. I mean if i go to any place even a blk family and they did not treat me right or i felt unwelcomed i would not feel comfortable. Besides i would not marry any man of any race where is whole family dispises me, that is a recipe for a disaster.
50calibre:

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Not in the mood for this argument today, b1tch-made man indeed undecided

Hiya zh zh hiya hiya zh.....I cry in swahili for some Naija womencry

Well hey, marriage isn't for everyone.
Until you develop the right mindset, please keep soliciting girlfriend/boyfriend smally things.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
50calibre:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.