Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72196 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks sis i hear ad it is wise words. I just want to find my compatible guy and if he is blk even asian and is what God has planned for me, who am i to go against it
abiL:

Do whatever makes YOU happy.

Just be aware that... sometimes the relatives of the white guy you're dating can be discriminatory towards you because of your race.

Also, don't set your mind only in the direction of getting married to a white guy, you don't know what God have in plan for you.

I'm not trying to change your opinion on what you feel is right for you, but coming from a person who has never dated an African guy before, I can't rule the whole race out. So don't rule getting married to an African guy out. You might just end up falling madly in love with one and settling down with him.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Look at 2buff hating azz.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Look at 2buff hating azz.

How is it that from all the azzes in NL this afternoon, it was mine your felt a deep urge to come sniff? tongue
Just use tongue while you're at it booboo kiss
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

Well hey, marriage isn't for everyone.
Until you develop the right mindset, please keep soliciting girlfriend/boyfriend smally things.

Tryna provoke me, are you?? Not today!! Stick to women who see themselves as inferior to you, we HV the Vivian chanaza's for your type. Stick to them, don't worry yourself about my marriage plans.

@abil: when did u turn preacher?? The Lord is working wonders, I almost didn't recognize your post tongue

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Tryna provoke me, are you?? Not today!! Stick to women who see themselves as inferior to you, we HV the Vivian chanaza's for your type. Stick to them, don't worry yourself about my marriage plans.

@abil: when did u turn preacher?? The Lord is working wonders, I almost didn't recognize your post tongue

Hmm. Don't let vivian see ur post o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

Oya fffffexx! cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Hmm. Don't let vivian see ur post o. grin grin
Why?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Why?

She would unload on you, big time.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by causewahala: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
In TBJ's voice ~~~this thread will not see tomorrow~~~

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

She would unload on you, big time.
Unload what?? What for?? Ask her about me, she knows better! Na today?? I haven't said anything that isn't true, her beliefs are same wiv 2buff undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by claremont(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
I have met quite a few Nigerian women married to white men, and they all seem to be happy in their relationships. I think everyone is entitled to a preference and if a Nigerian lady prefers to date a particular race, then so be it. Personally, I don't see what the mad craze is to date only people from your race, our uniqueness as human beings lies in our diversity.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Unload what?? What for?? Ask her about me, she knows better! Na today?? I haven't said anything that isn't true, her beliefs are same wiv 2buff undecided

Okay.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Yes because compatibilty has to do with you thinking, thoughts and opinions and like i already mentioned serveral times, alot of blk men still think a certain way. Cultural background born and bred in uk so it won't be of such an issue. Also i'm sure my husband would be open enough to learn about my cultural etc and foodwise i can cook nigerian and non-nigerian food. It can be a learning process. I would feel comfortable with his family if they treat me right. Growing up one of my best friends is white and when i used to sleep over or go on outings with them i would be there only blk person there. I mean if i go to any place even a blk family and they did not treat me right or i felt unwelcomed i would not feel comfortable. Besides i would not marry any man of any race where is whole family dispises me, that is a recipe for a disaster.

Cultural backgrounds have got nothing to do with where you are born. Muslim families in Britain still maintain their traditional values and beliefs, as a matter of fact they have their own sharia court. Same goes for Chinese, Indian etc.

But I see you've got this all figured out so I see no reason why you should seek validation from anyone on a Nigerian forum. The reason I even responded to your post in the first instance is that I noticed from your post a kind of condescension towards black men so I felt obliged to gauge the mind of a black woman who thinks so low of herself that she feels other races are better than hers.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Unload what?? What for?? [size=16pt]Ask her about me, she knows better! Na today??[/size] I haven't said anything that isn't true, her beliefs are same wiv 2buff undecided

Case in point. undecided
"Ask him about me. He knows better! I will blahblahblah him"...
This is the foolishness your kind end up spouting out your azzmouth at the low-self-respect men that agree to marry you with this your mental outlook.

Have fun with those niggaz undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

Hahahaha you're a fôol!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

Case in point. undecided
This is the foolishness your kind end up spouting out your azzmouth at the men that agree to marry you with this your mental outlook.

I'm on my tablet, no matter how many insult you dish to my handle, I won't retaliate. So keep on, I will HV your time one day. And then, I would be able to refer other NLers to you, I give memorable a$$ whooping.

Lol, like I said earlier, do not worry your head about my man or my future marriage plans. Lol @ cfcfan liking your post, bwahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

Case in point. undecided
This is the foolishness your kind end up spouting out your azzmouth at the low-self-respect men that agree to marry you with this your mental outlook.

How is her life any of your business??!! Enlighten me..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well Christianity is a big factor for me and i already make sure before i even date someone because i do not want to waste my time. There is no condescension towards blk men in my post. I admitted that i know i may have been a bit over the top but that was because of all the frustration over and over with the same things. Sweety i do not have low self confidence it;s quite the opposite because i know what i want and am going for it. I dnt hate blk men i luv u, u guys are my bros. There is no reason to hate or be upset with a lady for chosing her preferences. I said it has more to do with my personality and as well. So pls drop all these bitterness and lets be friends smiley
50calibre:

Cultural backgrounds have got nothing to do with where you are born. Muslim families in Britain still maintain their traditional values and beliefs, as a matter of fact they have their own sharia court. Same goes for Chinese, Indian etc.

But I see you've got this all figured out so I see no reason why you should seek validation from anyone on a Nigerian forum. The reason I even responded to your post in the first instance is that I noticed from your post a kind of condescension towards black men so I felt obliged to gauge the mind of a black woman who thinks so low of herself that she feels other races are better than hers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
abiL:

Hahahaha you're a fôol!

Lol, are u saved now or smthn?? I was scared u were going to start posting scriptures tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
abiL:

How is her life any of your business??!! Enlighten me..

How is my post any of your business??!! Enlighten me...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

As long as you're quoting me or ur post is referring to me, it's her business! You should try minding urs undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

It's a public thread. I can quote and unquote man-bïtches as my heart desires. smiley

Now answer my question mr obese-tryna-pass-it-off-as-hench.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin
Shollypopz:
As long as you're quoting me or ur post is referring to me, it's her business! You should try minding urs undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, are u saved now or smthn?? I was scared u were going to start posting scriptures tongue

Hahaha I was just laying it out... Straight from the heart.
Amen my sister! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

How is it that from all the azzes in NL this afternoon, it was mine your felt a deep urge to come sniff? tongue
Just use tongue while you're at it booboo kiss

I knew your azz was a tranny! You drop the soap a lot huh suga? kiss
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
ola_boy: I respect your preference and choice of men. Having lived in Europe for some years, I can beat my chest now and say there are no reserved categorical traits for any race be it white or black.

If you really want to know about the deeper layers of any race, visit some of their discussion forums and you would be surprised at your findings.

I know of several white men who will never near the kitchen, and also don't practice the customary rituals of buying flowers and presenting them on their kneels. Everyday on different forums in Europe I read about white women's complain to the white folks on similar things black women complain about black men....what does that prove to you

Honestly I don't believe in racial grouping, categorization of activities and stereotypical mind boggling assertions. I would have put up several links here for you to read about what the real life looks like on the other side even with the gender equality fulcrum, but my aim on this post is not to drag you into the black net of black brothers since the prerogative of whom to date still resides with you

Bros u killed it
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
White men r better.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by amebopost(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do.

Chei, see as OP finish us. I find it interesting that the OP claimed that she is not condescending to black men. Anyway, may God grant you your wishes. But you can still make your point without yabbing us.

Everyone has preferences. I see nothing wrong in preferring a certain religion, race, height, etc. It is natural. What I find wrong, however, is when we have to put down those who belong to a category we do not like, in favor of those we do like. It is well sha.

Note to OP: Some white men also have the village mentality and complexes. Every group in this world has its share of good and bad people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
I said SOME not All the ones who get offended know themselves!!! I definately wont be going for the white villagers cos i might as well stay with the blk ones
amebopost:

Chei, see as OP finish us. I find it interesting that the OP claimed that she is not condescending to black men. Anyway, may God grant you your wishes. But you can still make your point without yabbing us.

Everyone has preferences. I see nothing wrong in preferring a certain religion, race, height, etc. It is natural. What I find wrong, however, is when we have to put down those who belong to a category we do not like, in favor of those we do like. It is well sha.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men r better.
Yea yea! Liv ya husy for me na.. Go on! Let d sharing begin.cheesy tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by amebopost(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I said SOME not All the ones who get offended know themselves!!!

But not SOME white men. You make it seem as if ALL white men are better than SOME black men!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by amebopost(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men r better.
Yet you married a black man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.