Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72204 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 3:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Is that what you have called your mammy? Shame on you gay puta! grin

Bi!tch leave me alone. Damn!!! Na by force?! LOL!!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 4:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Van snickers:

Bi!tch leave me alone. Damn!!! Na by force?! LOL!!

Oooh....you shouldn't repeat your father sayings. It's between your parents oloshi! angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2013
#No Time...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Anastacia86(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

All the bad things what you write about black men you can find with white men also.

When you are attracted to white men, then it is your choice. I mean they are hot wink but believe me, as a white women I can say, that there are enough white men, which are really bad guys who do not care about they wives.

Men are like that, do not think that white men are different because you saw some good ones grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by oligo2011: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2013
just the way de say if u like marry indian man na ur biz b that.if u like for Kenya woman de mary 2 men u fit move down there.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2014
62 pages, wow.

smh.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Why reviving it then ?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2014
just wanted to read something on the topic.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2014
What ? undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2014
amazing how you appeared as soon as you saw these threads.

what were you, waiting for them or something?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:24am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1: amazing how you appeared as soon as you saw these threads.

what were you, waiting for them or something?

Answer the question

And for the record I commented on these threads before you, so they popped up on my followed topics angry
+ I'm one of your followers cheesy wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Answer the question

And for the record I commented on these threads before you, so they popped up on my followed topics angry
+ I'm one of your followers cheesy wink

oh, you follow topics?

as per following, you're lucky the site doent allow "disfollowing".

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

oh, you follow topics?

I thank the Gods sha .in fact I need to make a sacrifice to them and one for Osewa

What do you mean by do you follow topics? No I don't they follow me
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 2:33am On Aug 12, 2014
you follow topics means do you go with the topics popping up on your radar or something.

Instead of thanking all the gods, thank the one God who created the rest, and He'll tell them your message.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Euh .....
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
dasparrow: @Post

60 pages?! Amazing!

OP, I think you should follow your heart. No one knows you better than you know yourself. If you were not raised on African soil, I would not even recommend you marry an African bred male. When it comes to Nigerian bred males, RUN! I am temporarily in Nigeria at the moment. I noticed Nigerian men spew hate when they see a lady driving a car and want to run her off the road. They make a lot of hateful comments towards/about women yet tomorrow they want to get married to a woman. The hypocrisy is way too much. It seems the average Nigerian bred male is a frustrated beast. He does not appreciate women yet he get's angry when Nigerian women marry from other cultures. What an irony!

shocked shocked
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
I give up. This is the thing i mean. They just don"t seem to get it. But the funny part is even the ones who say they are pro blk. If i was a blk men who posted the opposite topic the response would have been different. Oh well to each their own as they say

what kind of a term is "pro-black", and why would a black man be saying he's pro-black?

sounds d.aft imo.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tpia1: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Emusan: You've concluded everything yourself. So my dear I'm strongly behind you because I know it won't affect me.

lol
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by totalbaby(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Omg I remember this topic. It was so controversial but entertaining.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Subom1(f): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
tpia1: just wanted to read something on the topic.
what did you want to read undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
tpia1:

oh, you follow topics?

Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! Kai! U mean gan oooo

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by T3Amo(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
TalkingToYaSelf: KandiiKane/Subomi.. why on earth would a White Man Want You.....

When He Can Have This......

Sorry Kandiikane/Subomi....But I Think Every White Guy in the World Is Going To Choose His Own Queen Over Some Bug Eyed Black Chick.. undecided

Lmfao this thread though grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by guvna(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2015
remove it moronic bastard, like I give a fck about your advices...

Na u be born Bastardo of animal birth. Igbe Oshi ni o
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Daresh(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Moana(f): 9:58pm On May 11, 2015
Who cares?? I kind of used to rate the OP when she first started posting but she's turning into an attention-seeker a la Onila - with her redundant topics and stupidity... Who cares if you marry a white guy, or not? - at the end of the day, people go wherever they can find joy and happiness... If an alien from nibiru, or a san-man with a little brain is going to make you happy, go for it... However, when you start putting the black man down just to make yourself feel happy, then it becomes problematic...

You're not the first and won't be last - you won't be missed! undecided
this is funny coming from someone who looks down on black women just to feel good about himself grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
Moana:
this is funny coming from someone who looks down on black women just to feel good about himself grin
what is his name ?

can't believe he tagged me and I didn't see

idi0t!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by ilovemylife2020: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
when i read this back in 2013 i was like i wanted a white guy too. 2020, me crying over one yeye oyibo for almost a year now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Subomii: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
I am back B1tches tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.