Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72193 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yuh wan romp pon de floor wit devil fi babylon, nah?

Lowe that mi rasclart rasta sis, white man fi devil! undecided undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
What did you smoke now
ShymmexLion: Busy!! Gwan?

Everything ya want, chicken and beer?

Bad man fi tek puss.yclart devil from babylon seriously, ya noe.

White man fi devil from babylon!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff:

Wow interestingly I missed this comment. smiley
My dear Abil, in case you haven't gotten it into your thick little skull yet, I obviously like you. smiley
It will be fun when I finally get to manhandle and use that sharp mouth of yours for my personal pleasure.
I'll use/abuse you so good.
cool

cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please avoid rednecks and white trash.. Caveat oooooo

Git?

cheesy grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Never ewww
biolabee: Please avoid rednecks and white trash.. Caveat oooooo

Git?

cheesy grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
What did you smoke now

Mi fi smoke mi spiritual ganja fi spiritual feeling lek mi gwan teh zion, ya noe.

Rasta fi smoke mi bludclart ganja errday. dun noe
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Never ewww

Them get white skin too naaaa
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
like i said before i dnt date trash(blk or white or blue)
biolabee:

Them get white skin too naaaa
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:

But seriously, marrying outside your race and culture can be problematic sometimes, tbh... You know marriage isn't just about you and your husband, right?? It involves the couples' extended families and friends as well... and I'm sure you don't want to feel uncomfortable whenever you're around your spouse's people...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Why don't u git me my beer wemen

Gerrof my property .... Yeehawwwww
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abbeyty(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
my God help you in search 4 your white husband.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thank u my dear kiss kiss
abbeyty: my God help you in search 4 your white husband.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
I think I might marry a white man too tongue

I cant cook African food

so its not my fault undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
visa tinz... we understand. tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Sometimes we think the grass is greener on the opposite side but that may not neccessarily be the truth. One of our problems as black ppl is that we love to praise everything non-blk. White ppl are this. Asians are that but the reality may be far different from the truth. But as you said do what you feel will be best for you. Maybe you have not found the qualities you are looking for in a blk man or you may have been disappointed by one, that does not mean all are bad or you cannot find one with the same mindset or wants like you. Goodluck and hope everything works out for you the way you want. But just want to ask this q? Have you dated a white guy before? If not then i think first try that out for yourself. Just because someone is happy with her white husband does not mean you will be happy too. Secondly you never know what really goes on behind closed doors because i know some ppl who appear to have the perfect life often times than not, don't.

are u Nigerian''

yr gorgeous smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
lol am not Nigerian am a Ghanaian, Thank you smiley
onila:

are u Nigerian''

yr gorgeous smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
lol am not Nigerian am a Ghanaian, Thank you smiley
oh cool

gonna use u in my Ghanaian thread smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1042951/beauty-ghanaian-women
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is such a compliment but its not neccessary. Thanks though
onila: oh cool

gonna use u in my Ghanaian thread smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1042951/beauty-ghanaian-women
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by OkparaIgbo: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
just relax abeg. No vex so because i have difference preference there is no need for you to have a bitch fit about it. calm down jor

[b] cheesy cheesy Sweerie, I am as chilled as Ice water and I have no problem in you choosing whoever you want to marry but I only get really furious when you come with some silly statements about the black men who have decided to follow through with the family culture that was handed over to us by our fore fathers and fathers which obviously worked very well for them and still does and decide to blame us for not choosing to follow the so called "westernised and women liberated" form of marriage that was handed down to you by the so called white men who were so jealous of the unity that existed between the family circle of our fore fathers that they sort to destroy it hence creating the stupid way that has led to numerous divorce and murder rates amongst families. Listen I speak of only what I know and I have read/watched a lot to know that the media is nothing but a tool to keep you enslaved and I am sorry that is what you are displaying here. Goodluck in your future adventures and you surely won't be missed as you are not the first nor are you going to be the last.. wink[/b]

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by OkparaIgbo: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
bukatyne:

And why are you so bitter?

Your post reeks of disrespect. I am mobile so I can't break it down. I guess you live with Ngozi or Michelle that's why you know how their husband treats them.

All you have succeeded in proving with this your post is that you and you ilk are the exact reason she doesn't want to marry a black man.

I guess she doesn't want that type of man who would insult her and probably abuse her when she doesn't see things his way.

If you know any disadvantage in marrying a white man, state it sensibly and leave the poster in peace.

Thanks.

[b]Bitter ke? Unto what levels na.. There are so many of my African Sisters around to begin to even give a hoot about an efulefu like the OP..(No Pun intended). You should be asking why I am furious and I think I have answered the OP on that. I don't need to live with either of them to know of a functional marriage and unless my black sisters begin to emulate such humble characters in their marriages to Black men, then we will keep having situations like this.

My post didn't prove anything not already known of the OP.. angry Yes I am aware that she wants to marry a fellow "woman man" called a whiteman one who will go and cook on wednesday because the rota says so and one who will wash her pants too because she is at work or clean the toilet because she just finished mopping the floor and it is his turn to do so.. cheesy

I laugh @ some African women who have become so conned like ships in this westernised, women liberated culture that the principles of our roots have become a waste. There is no disadvantages in marrying whomever and I have not or will not say any.. lipsrsealed OP please feel free to marry whoever you so wish BUT DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME OR MY BROTHERS AND PUT US BELOW the white man. [/b]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks for the history lesson BUT i never said blk men should change and am not expecting you men too that's why I am going to get " the liberated form of marriage" from where i can get it from so what is the wahala now? Did i ask you if i would be missed, do you know me sef to miss me. Some blk man and theIR melodramatic tendencies.Au Revoir
OkparaIgbo:

[b] cheesy cheesy Sweerie, I am as chilled as Ice water and I have no problem in you choosing whoever you want to marry but I only get really furious when you come with some silly statements about the black men who have decided to follow through with the family culture that was handed over to us by our fore fathers and fathers which obviously worked very well for them and still does and decide to blame us for not choosing to follow the so called "westernised and women liberated" form of marriage that was handed down to you by the so called white men who were so jealous of the unity that existed between the family circle of our fore fathers that they sort to destroy it hence creating the stupid way that has led to numerous divorce and murder rates amongst families. Listen I speak of only what I know and I have read/watched a lot to know that the media is nothing but a tool to keep you enslaved and I am sorry that is what you are displaying here. Goodluck in your future adventures and you surely won't be missed as you are not the first nor are you going to be the last.. wink[/b]

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by OkparaIgbo: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thanks for the history lesson BUT i never said blk men should change and am not expecting you men too that's why I am going to get " the liberated form of marriage" from where i can get it from so what is the wahala now? Did i ask you if i would be missed, do you know me sef to miss me. Some blk man and theIR melodramatic tendencies.Au Revoir

Subomi-luv I got entangled by the rage on reading your statement which you first posted. Abeg I repeat Goodluck and all the blessings for you in your pursuit for a white man since that will bring you happiness.. wink grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
God forbid undecided
^ that's for me
@op good luck
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
[You just made my night. For someone who doesnt care you really are getting very Argo. Anyways dnt be jealous now, and stop putting words in my mouth. My Oyinbobobo and i will be very happy. And he will never cook because i love cooking. What i said was and have said it countless times jeez i feel like am a teacher now:

Like for example. Lets just say we both come from work very late. I love cooking but why cant you perhaps help set the table or help wash afterwards. Or perhaps in weekend. When we have chores that we divided like for example this sat while i am cleaning bathrooms etc, he can put clothes in laundry. I am not expecting my husband to cook he does not have too, am not expecting my husband to be a slave, he will help me here and there its not like he'll be doing all the work or even majority.

Anyways have you watched this video just go to 00:42 wow this is real love and the guy does things without being asked. I want a bobo like that kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gpABdP6gRI

quote author=OkparaIgbo]

Bitter ke? Unto what levels na.. There are so many of my African Sisters around to begin to even give a hoot about an [b]efulefu like the OP..(No Pun intended). You should be asking why I am furious and I think I have answered the OP on that. I don't need to live with either of them to know of a functional marriage and unless my black sisters begin to emulate such humble characters in their marriages to Black men, then we will keep having situations like this.

My post didn't prove anything not already known of the OP.. angry Yes I am aware that she wants to marry a fellow "woman man" called a whiteman one who will go and cook on wednesday because the rota says so and one who will wash her pants too because she is at work or clean the toilet because she just finished mopping the floor and it is his turn to do so.. cheesy @ some African women who have become so conned like ships in this westernised culture that the principles of our roots have become a waste. There is no disadvantages in marrying whomever and I have not or will not say any.. lipsrsealed OP please feel free to marry whoever you so wish BUT DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME OR MY BROTHERS AND PUT US BELOW the white man. [/b][/quote]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
50calibre:

WTF! Where on earth did you hear that? It's like saying the Greeks or french are not white.

You are married to a black man who gives you black magic stick and now you come here to deceive the gullible.

You want me to hype black men cos I am married to a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
merci
CAMEROONPRIDE: God forbid undecided
^ that's for me
@op good luck
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
However, I think you could have made your points without bashing us, in fact you sound like you needed an approval? undecided...why do people always feel the need to put others down to justify their acts
.Aren't you the one who opened a thread about black men disrespecting black women?

Do you think you are showing respect?
So white men are better, but when black men say the same thing about white women It's self hate and disrespect right?

Anyway let's the cycle continue.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2013
teamwhitemen smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2013
wink kiss
onila: teamwhitemen smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2013
onila: teamwhitemen smiley
after you will run your mouth how you don't find them attractive. Hypocrite
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2013
Where did i bash blk men aba. Secondly once i was made aware that it offended some blk men i modified it and even apologised that that was not my intention to do. So am sorry yet again
CAMEROONPRIDE: However, I think you could have made your points without bashing us, in fact you sound like you needed an approval? undecided...why do people always feel the need to put others down to justify their acts
.Aren't you the one who opened a thread about black men disrespecting black women?

Do you think you are showing respect?
So white men are better, but when black men say the same thing about white women It's self hate and disrespect right?

Anyway let's the cycle continue.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
That's like me saying why would white woman marry blk men when white men tend to be better educated, richer, great features, more reliably(not thousands of baby daddys), are willing to help out more at home. Really? The main reason white woman go for blk men and white men go for blk woman is because of attraction. A white man who is not attracted to blk women would not go there. I think white men will go for a blk woman who is educated, attractive(takes care of her body etc) btw long legs and big boobs are not limited to white women and sees himself a compatible partner. A woman is a woman and if you have the same views then it can work. Also some white men have a thing for blk women(complexion, body etc) and also alot of blk women are very homely, stand their ground but at the end of the day i think its mostly to preference.

Well the difference is clear. Black men are alpha males indoors and outdoors, that's a fact. Black men are domineering over other males, even in my University I see it every day. And as for wealth, intelligence, features, that's a myth that white men are better, a black guy has the highest Grade Point in the engineering dept at my Uni so that's bullsh*t.

Black guys ooze charisma, attitude, swagger, that's also a fact. So don't even try to compare notes, the scales are highly imbalanced. White girls chase black guys like flies, but I've never seen a white guy chasing a black chicks.

Black guys have lots to offer, they are strong, they can satisfy a woman in bed, people don't mess with their girlfriends, the list is endless.

What has a black woman got to offer to a white dude? they can't even give a descent bj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.