Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72744 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 12, 2013
SHYMEXX IS ONLINE. HE WENT AN TOLD ADOABI THAT HE IS NOT ROYAL LMFAO
CAMEROONPRIDE: Voluptuous stop looking for Shymmex ..he is in front of you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Shymmex/Dave lol

Clarification: Otumfour ain't Shymmex
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2013
volumptuos_babe: SHYMEXX IS ONLINE. HE WENT AN TOLD ADOABI THAT HE IS NOT ROYAL LMFAO
What thread??
CLOWNS AM BUSY COMPILING THE POSTS GIVE ME A SEC IT IS A FREAK LOAD. LIKE JEEZ
volumptuos_babe: SHYMEXX IS ONLINE. HE WENT AN TOLD ADOABI THAT HE IS NOT ROYAL LMFAO
He's on the thread anyway
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1246083/god-forsaken-country-called-britain/77[quote author=Boricua:Negro]
Shollypopz:
What thread??
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2013

....So are you going to Apologize? or are you defiant in your Insanities?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2013
Do I need to order more popcorn? grin grin cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2013
volumptuos_babe: LOL ITS OBVIOUS SHYMEXX AND ROYAL ARE SAME PERSON. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. ROYAL COMES AND SHYMEXXX DISAPPEARS ALSO THEY SPEAK VERY SIMILARLY EXCEPT ROYAL USES HIGHLIGHTS. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABAYLON YOU HAVE FAILED THIS FORUM. ALWAYS ON DAVES ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEEKING ATTENTION

volumptuos_babe: YES ROYAL YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE YOU KEPT REPEATING SAME STUFF USING YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS. I NOTICED A TREEEND LMFAO SIMILAR WORDS THEN WHEN YOU STARTED BOTH AND ALMOST CONSTANTLY ABT THIS FAKE ACCOUNT THING THEN BOOOYA. BINGO.

volumptuos_babe: i suspect a even bigger plot that royal/SHYMEXX/otumfour are the same person. royal is always going on abt ghanaian senegambian quuens, he is "tyt" with otumfour. rem the african wedding when he kept going on abt ghanian bride. while shymexx is more undercover. i have ghanaians in my family, ghananains big batty. ghanaian this but undercover. so who the fk are you son

volumptuos_babe: IT GETS BETTER. I WAS THINKING THE OTHER DAY WHATS UP WITH CAMEROONPRIDE AND ROYAL? ITS LIKE HE'S SIDE KICK AND LATELY HERE AND THERE THEY START TO SOUND ALIKE. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF WEIRD. WAKE UP PPL. THINK. GO THROUGH ALL THE THREADS AND THEN JUST START TO SEE SIMILARITIES. FKIN GOONS.

volumptuos_babe: DAVE/shymexx whatever, whoever you are lol you ARE A DARN FOOL. IF YOU WANT TO BE SEPARATE FROM SOMEONE ELSE. DNT GO ON TALKING ABT THE SAME SHIT THAT THE TWO OF YOU OUT OF THE WHOLE Nairaland SEEM TO GO ON ABOUT. AND YOU DEFINATLY TALK THE SAME AND TO MAKE NO BODY EVER THINK THAT YOU ARE SHYMEXX, YOU ALWAYS ON SHYMEXX ASS. WOW WHO WOULD SUSPECT YOU.

volumptuos_babe: SO DAVE AND ROYAL WHATS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ADEBEKE, SUBOMI AND CO COS IN ABT 4 DIFFERENT THREADS BOTH OF YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING. WHY? WHATS UP WITH YOU RUNNING AFTER ALL THE MEN SAYING THEIR PICS ARE FAKE ETC. YOUR FAKE, YOUR PIC IS FAKE, YOU PROBABLY NOT EVEN JAMAICAN. OH ANOTHER CLUE. WHATS UP WITH SHYMEXX AND HIS RASTAFARI AND ROYAL WAIT ARE U A JAMIACAN? GOSH YOU ARE A FOOL. AM DONE. JEEZ. AM SICK TO MY STOMACH WIT ALL THIS SHYT. LET ME ASK YOU THIS? DO YOU ALSO "HATE SEXKILZ" YOU ALSO LIKE GOING ON ABOUT IGBOS' TOO. JEEZ I TELL YA

volumptuos_babe: LOL SHYMEXX RAN AWAY WHEN I SAID I WOULD "EXPOSE HIS PICS" THEN BING ROYAL COMES. FIRST THING REPLYS ABT WEIRDOS AND SHIT. LIKE WTF HE GAVE HIMSELF AWAY RYT THERE. HOW CAN YOU COME A SEC NOW AND NOW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON TALKING ABT WEIRDOS AND SHIT

^^^^This Woman needs to be Locked in a Mental Institution Asap

Lock this Nutty Biitch in an Asylum and Throw Away the Goddamn Key...

I guess me And "Dave" Are in Two Separate Threads Simultaneously Typing to two different people ehhh?

What kind of forum did i register too Lmfaoooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2013
You guys will be shocked that only one person was entertaining you in multiple identities this evening.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2013
OH PLS AS IF YOU CANNOT BE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. ARE YOU A LEARNER. ITS YOU MOSTLY SPENDING YOUR TIME HERE. WHERE IS HE TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND ACTUALLY COUNTER ARGUE WHAT I AM SAYING. HOW COME YOU BOTH SAYING SAME THINGS. ARE YOU SIAMESE TWINS
Boricua:Negro:

....So are you going to Apologize? or are you defiant in your Insanities?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: You guys will be shocked that only one person was entertaining you in multiple identity this evening.

Nothing (on NL) shocks me anymore.

I won't put it past him. Even if it's just him, it's still entertaining though.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 12, 2013
volumptuos_babe: OH PLS AS IF YOU CANNOT BE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. ARE YOU A LEARNER. ITS YOU MOSTLY SPENDING YOUR TIME HERE. WHERE IS HE TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND ACTUALLY COUNTER ARGUE WHAT I AM SAYING. HOW COME YOU BOTH SAYING SAME THINGS. ARE YOU SIAMESE TWINS

[size=20pt]Yo THIS BIIITCH IS CRAZY!!!!

AYOOO SEUN COME GET THIS NUTTY BIITCH!!!

MWAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

MWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
[/size]
Emeka are u penis sucker? grin grin

1 Like

This chick is crazy

Gawtdamn!

Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2013
volumptuos_babe: OH PLS AS IF YOU CANNOT BE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. ARE YOU A LEARNER. ITS YOU MOSTLY SPENDING YOUR TIME HERE. WHERE IS HE TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND ACTUALLY COUNTER ARGUE WHAT I AM SAYING. HOW COME YOU BOTH SAYING SAME THINGS. ARE YOU SIAMESE TWINS
I'm crying with laughter here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2013
AM GOING TO OPEN A THREAD UP WITH ALL THE LINKS AND STUFF THEY SAY. I JUST POSTED A FEW STUFF FROM THIS THREAD. OBVIOUSLY IF I WANT TO POST FROM OTHER THREADS THEN WILL NEED TO PASTE AND ALL. AND AFTER AM DONE WOUL LIKE EACH OF YOU IF YOU STILL CLAIM TO BE DIFFERENT PPL. WHY ARE YOU SAYING SAME THINGS? GOING ON AT SAME PPL?? WEIRD
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2013
So when dave arrives and starts typing...

you will say we are still the same person....

I guess i am also tingtingz and Blyss as well, because i damn sure clown them wayy harder then Shymeexx

....What a Nutter...LmL....
wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Emeka are u penis sucker? grin grin
Lmao. My alt account is "EmekaCFC".
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2013
now dave will probably arrive on internet exployer and you on mozilla firefox. boomboomclart. two ppl talking at the same time
So when dave arrives and starts typing...

you will say we are still the same person....

I guess i am also tingtingz and Blyss as well, because i damn sure clown them wayy harder then Shymeexx

....What a Nutter...LmL....
wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by JulianaGhana: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2013
Tol ju
naija woman b insane
me no trust anyting naija made
alwayz crazy
alwayz corrupt
alwayz scam
me no even let naija gurlz from ma school drink from mi cup!
crazy bytches

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2013
abiL:

Nothing (on NL) shocks me anymore.

I won't put it past him. Even if it's just him, it's still entertaining though.
I highly doubt Shymexx is the fagg0t........

.....the fagg0t seem to not be his usual self. I've been in several e-fights with the fagg0t to know this, the dude is def. multi tasking. I hope u understand what I mean by multi-tasking wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 12, 2013
volumptuos_babe: now dave will probably arrive on internet exployer and you on mozilla firefox. boomboomclart. two ppl talking at the same time

Ohhhhhh...

Tell us more, of my elaborate shady tactics.

Seriously Lady...I wasn't the one who made that thread about you...That was Dave.

tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 12, 2013
and how do we know u are not even a ghanaian. you are never in the ghanaian "arguments" not once but for igbos and yorubas you are there talking shite abt igbos. what more can i say. boomboomclart.
Juliana-Ghana:
Tol ju
naija woman b insane
me no trust anyting naija made
alwayz crazy
alwayz corrupt
alwayz scam
me no even let naija gurlz from ma school drink from mi cup!
crazy bytches
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2013
This Lady is a Goddamn Fool...

Yo Adebeke12...use ya regular name yoo...

You a bit of a psycho but...damn...where are you from?....you must be from the south. New York Biitches aren't usually this goddamn crazy.
ppl are really learners in this forum. if you are going to fake learn how to fake wereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy damn.
volumptuos_babe: now dave will probably arrive on internet exployer and you on mozilla firefox. boomboomclart. two ppl talking at the same time

https://www.nairaland.com/1232333/why-dont-black-men-protect

You are the last person who should talk about alt acct
https://www.nairaland.com/1232333/why-dont-black-men-protect
^^
Poster of personality disorders

Keep exposing them anyway

Will b waiting for ur thread
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
I highly doubt Shymexx is the fagg0t........

.....the fagg0t seem to not be his usual self. I've been in several e-fights with the fagg0t to know this, the dude is def. multi tasking. I hope u understand what I mean by multi-tasking wink

Yeah I got you.

[size=4pt]You wrote it in English, a language I can understand lol[/size]

It's boring now though.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2013
Now its adebeke ,next min it'll be kandikane. Same stories and same BS. You sir are becoming irrelevent. Pyschos. ladies stay away from these men. Gosh
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2013
First Onila is Mr Cork....now I am Shymmexx...you people are terrible at spotting altz

The Irony of all Ironies is that Dave/Shymmexx been sitting in front of ya dumbazz the whole damn time...LmL

Damn, why do some many Psychos Stalk Royal....

Seriously get a Life.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2013
This Lady is a Goddamn Fool...

Yo Adebeke12...use ya regular name yoo...

You a bit of a psycho but...damn...where are you from?....you must be from the south. New York Biitches aren't usually this goddamn crazy.

I thought Adabeke's alt account was "idontgiveafvck" cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2013
So Lady are ya Done?...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.