Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72392 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 12, 2013
Now Could you Fuqqqing Weirdos stop Stalking Me FFS.......

Now ask Shymmexx to post a picture of "Himself" ...writing "Shymexx"...And Hop off My Diick.

It's a Shame to be this Lifeless......

{{{{Mwuaahhzzz}}}} Mad Love to the Gold Kid Royal.

Now Stop the Stalking.

Bunch of Fuqqing Weirdos....I swear Lmao

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2013
@The Guest List...

I thought Royal was Fake....what happened?...... undecided

a niqqah got cigarette ashes on his chest.........

Now that ole crazy hoee quiet.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Ahaa, I'm waiting.
Voluptuous post your pic too
Shymmex yours
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Ahaa, I'm waiting.
Voluptuous post your pic too
Shymmex yours

That's how little i think of this forum...

I didn't even wipe the muthafoukin cigarette ashes off my damn shirt before i posted that shitt..

I don't give a fucc mwuahahahahaha

I bet my bottom dolla dave won't post his shitt...

For all i know...That nutty lady could have been working with Dave.

Fam...im telling you..this forum is full of weirdos...ROYAL IS THE ONLY "REAL" PERSON ON this Shitt....

These People Jackin Pics Left and Right.

Creeps and Weirdos

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2013
Lmao@5 guest...... grin

*Looks at watch*....I'm waiting for Dave to Post his Pic with his name written..

As a Matter of Fact...how about All You Weirdos Verify the Face Behind the Persona...lol

*Continues Smoking Dutch*.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Fuqq It...Im Going to Bed.

Gn
tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2013
The entertainment is unrelenting grin grin grin grin

The monikers called out by Boricua, should show their faces grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2013
CFCfan: The entertainment is unrelenting grin grin grin grin

The monikers called out by Boricua, should show their faces grin

Royal...Is Many Many [size=13pt]Many[/size] [size=16pt]Many[/size] Things....

But He's No Fake.... cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2013
I know I wasn't mentioned but what the hack grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2013
^^
You really have mondi cheeks. Good pic of you.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2013
^+100

*Like*
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Nice Pic Mondi...

It should be mandatory to post your actual photo on this forum...

Too Many Fakes and Strange People Lurking this place, not to mention the clones and alt accounts
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2013
My Next Reply on this thread will be when the Op/subomi/adebeke12 or whoever returns......

Until then all these nairalanders running around with fake pics won't even get a reply LmL tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2013
Boricua:Negro:
Nice Pic Mondi...

It should be mandatory to post your actual photo on this forum...

Too Many Fakes and Strange People Lurking this place, not to mention the clones and alt accounts

The bolded is a good idea, but there is no way we'll know a genuine pic from a fake one.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2013
My Next Reply on this thread will be when the Op/subomi/adebeke12 or whoever returns......

Until then all these nairalanders running around with fake pics won't even get a reply LmL tongue

That is a rib-cracker grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2013
Can u people go to bed? undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I laugh with Cameroon. grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2013
CFCfan:

I laugh with Cameroon. grin

Where is ur pic?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Where is ur pic?

It's on my profile.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2013
Ok here goes:
Royal/Cameroon Pride/Shymexx and who every else:

Firstly let me say that i do not give a Shyt whether you think am 10000 different alternate accounts. Is it going to pay for my rent? Is it going to better my life or even yours in anyway?

Secondly You have talked alot about all these people being me, prove it just to enlighten me. Show me where and how with your God given extreme ultra super ray vision that you can see through the keyboards that we are the same. Same posts etc pls at least back up your claims for your own self at least not to look so stupid.

Thirdly let me just Thank Baba God, wow i must be doing something right my fans are growing everyday smiley

Fourthly Lmao who knew my topic would create so many 'admirers', i know it pained some of you folks but guess what, i will still be here to make more.

Fifthly thank you so much for given me such a good laugh this morning, i am extremely busy but took the time to reply so my fans ca get their daily bread as it seems you just can't get over me.

Lastly this is too Shymexx, am not going to say much but i want to leave you with this. You claim you have been a "victim" of these same accusation yet you continue to falsely if i must say do the same? Is that not being a Hypocrite? I do not know why but thought you were different, thought we were cool but hey at least i have learnt something new today.

Take care my ventilateurs, your admiration has definately been noted

Yours Faithfully Subomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BjCAqUlvCo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by chronique(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2013
@op: why are you telling us? What's the objective of the thread? I need to know....
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
The objective was for a discussion, it's not like am the only one who has "made" a controversial topic. Did not even know it would have made frontpage lol. But some of these fans have been loving me since i first got to this forum. So dear you have a good day. I have alot of work to do smiley
chronique: @op: why are you telling us? What's the objective of the thread? I need to know....
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Ok here goes:
Royal/Cameroon Pride/Shymexx and who every else:

Firstly let me say that i do not give a Shyt whether you think am 10000 different alternate accounts. Is it going to pay for my rent? Is it going to better my life or even yours in anyway?

Secondly You have talked alot about all these people being me, prove it just to enlighten me. Show me where and how with your God given extreme ultra super ray vision that you can see through the keyboards that we are the same. Same posts etc pls at least back up your claims for your own self at least not to look so stupid.

Thirdly let me just Thank Baba God, wow i must be doing something right my fans are growing everyday smiley

Fourthly Lmao who knew my topic would create so many 'admirers', i know it pained some of you folks but guess what, i will still be here to make more.

Fifthly thank you so much for given me such a good laugh this morning, i am extremely busy but took the time to reply so my fans ca get their daily bread as it seems you just can't get over me.

Lastly this is too Shymexx, am not going to talk abt ish that happened outside this forum but i want to leave you with this. You claim you have been a "victim" of these same accusation yet you continue to falsely if i must say do the same? Is that not being a Hypocrite? I do not know why but thought you were different, thought we were cool but hey at least i have learnt something new today.

Take care my ventilateurs, your admiration has definately been noted

Yours Faithfully Subomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BjCAqUlvCo

What are you trying to tell us by Posting this Video?...

That you are really a Transgendered pretending to be a Woman?

And Why is my Name Still in Your Font?.....
undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2013
See this the shitt im talking about....

Males pretending to be Females....

Get a Life.

Leave me out of your Drama with Shymeez

I ain't got shitt to do with you Two Creepy fuckkerz
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2013
lol this video is for entertainment purposes reminds me of some of my fans lol. Unfortunately i have alot of work to do today so i cannot really entertain you. But i'll be back best believe it. cool

What are you trying to tell us by Posting this Video?...

That you are really a Transgendered pretending to be a Woman?

And Why is my Name Still in Your Font?.....
undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2013
Just look at what i have to deal with on a daily basis. Crazy stalkers lol but continue, really amusing.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by chronique(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
The objective was for a discussion, it's not like am the only one who has "made" a controversial topic. Did not even know it would have made frontpage lol. But some of these fans have been loving me since i first got to this forum. So dear you have a good day. I have alot of work to do smiley

Well,next time,try to give it a topic that wouldn't cut across to people as attention seeking cos after reading the topic n ur write-up,that was what came to my mind. I couldn't read beyond the first page and of course,I know there must have been some real drama.... Anyways,wish you luck.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2013
I don't understand the diversion of the thread. The topic was her need/preference of a white man and all black men on this forum are taking it personal.

I have seen tons of threads/topics insulting black/Nigerian women without putting into consideration the feeling of those insulted: this topic stated what has been a theory (yes white men are said to be better lovers/husbands while black men are good @ bend down low)so what's the buha about?

A lot of black men/ black women prefer other races(variety is the spice of life after all), Some black men prefer white women: some black women prefer white men, most whites prefer their fellow whites and most blacks prefer their fellow blacks. Enough of this self hate, can we move on guys, end of story.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks dear smiley
chronique:

Well,next time,try to give it a topic that wouldn't cut across to people as attention seeking cos after reading the topic n ur write-up,that was what came to my mind. I couldn't read beyond the first page and of course,I know there must have been some real drama.... Anyways,wish you luck.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Honestly i don't understand the big deal either. It's not like i even mocked black men and i even went further to apologies for any offense it may have caused. Oh well if ppl cannot get over this that's their own wahala. Take care
gbaky_floor:
I don't understand the diversion of the thread. The topic was her need/preference of a white man and all black men on this forum are taking it personal.

I have seen tons of threads/topics insulting black/Nigerian women without putting into consideration the feeling of those insulted: this topic stated what has been a theory (yes white men are said to be better lovers/husbands while black men are good @ bend down low)so what's the buha about?

A lot of black men/ black women prefer other races(variety is the spice of life after all), Some black men prefer white women: some black women prefer white men, most whites prefer their fellow whites and most blacks prefer their fellow blacks. Enough of this self hate, can we move on guys, end of story.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol.. Someone actually thinks you are 'feed me more'! This world has truly gone bonkers cool

I've been accused of being "Pe.nis sucker, ogugua89" etc.

Cfan, stop it!! :|

Gosh, what did I miss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.