Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72109 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
you aint got time but you acting like a lil kid. You are the one who keeps going on since the first day i arrived on nairaland lol. Go suck a .....

You quoted "me" first...the first "Day" i ever met you...

Check the Records.

#GetALIFE
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lol grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane: *watches from the sidewalk*

Got Tired of Switching??
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane: *watches from the sidewalk*

Got Tired of Switching??
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane: Lol grin

...You are a Weird One.... wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls who is this Dave guy you keep talking too? Is he an invisble friend or what because i don't know anybody called dave. Since March 10 from totalbaby's topic you have been going on with me? Like i don't understand what is up with you. You were there one who responded to my quotes. And since then you have been following me from thread to thread. I dnt have time to have beef with u or follow u around. I dnt give a tosh abt you. So could you take ur ish u have with all these other men and women and leave me out of it. Thanks
Boricua:Negro:
So you keep ya Beef with Little Dave.....with Him..and leave me out of it Psycho...

I proved Royal is Royal and has nothing to do with that cornball.

No More Stalkers from ya myriad of alt accounts ight Yohh?

You stand in the corner of nairaland and be Fake with ya Fake Photos while Royal stands on the other side and Remains Real with his Real Photos...

Capisce?
cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
volumptuos_babe: LOL ITS OBVIOUS SHYMEXX AND ROYAL ARE SAME PERSON. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. ROYAL COMES AND SHYMEXXX DISAPPEARS ALSO THEY SPEAK VERY SIMILARLY EXCEPT ROYAL USES HIGHLIGHTS. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABAYLON YOU HAVE FAILED THIS FORUM. ALWAYS ON DAVES ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEEKING ATTENTION

volumptuos_babe: YES ROYAL YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE YOU KEPT REPEATING SAME STUFF USING YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS. I NOTICED A TREEEND LMFAO SIMILAR WORDS THEN WHEN YOU STARTED BOTH AND ALMOST CONSTANTLY ABT THIS FAKE ACCOUNT THING THEN BOOOYA. BINGO.

volumptuos_babe: i suspect a even bigger plot that royal/SHYMEXX/otumfour are the same person. royal is always going on abt ghanaian senegambian quuens, he is "tyt" with otumfour. rem the african wedding when he kept going on abt ghanian bride. while shymexx is more undercover. i have ghanaians in my family, ghananains big batty. ghanaian this but undercover. so who the fk are you son

volumptuos_babe: IT GETS BETTER. I WAS THINKING THE OTHER DAY WHATS UP WITH CAMEROONPRIDE AND ROYAL? ITS LIKE HE'S SIDE KICK AND LATELY HERE AND THERE THEY START TO SOUND ALIKE. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF WEIRD. WAKE UP PPL. THINK. GO THROUGH ALL THE THREADS AND THEN JUST START TO SEE SIMILARITIES. FKIN GOONS.

volumptuos_babe: DAVE/shymexx whatever, whoever you are lol you ARE A DARN FOOL. IF YOU WANT TO BE SEPARATE FROM SOMEONE ELSE. DNT GO ON TALKING ABT THE SAME SHIT THAT THE TWO OF YOU OUT OF THE WHOLE Nairaland SEEM TO GO ON ABOUT. AND YOU DEFINATLY TALK THE SAME AND TO MAKE NO BODY EVER THINK THAT YOU ARE SHYMEXX, YOU ALWAYS ON SHYMEXX ASS. WOW WHO WOULD SUSPECT YOU.

volumptuos_babe: SO DAVE AND ROYAL WHATS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ADEBEKE, SUBOMI AND CO COS IN ABT 4 DIFFERENT THREADS BOTH OF YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING. WHY? WHATS UP WITH YOU RUNNING AFTER ALL THE MEN SAYING THEIR PICS ARE FAKE ETC. YOUR FAKE, YOUR PIC IS FAKE, YOU PROBABLY NOT EVEN JAMAICAN. OH ANOTHER CLUE. WHATS UP WITH SHYMEXX AND HIS RASTAFARI AND ROYAL WAIT ARE U A JAMIACAN? GOSH YOU ARE A FOOL. AM DONE. JEEZ. AM SICK TO MY STOMACH WIT ALL THIS SHYT. LET ME ASK YOU THIS? DO YOU ALSO "HATE SEXKILZ" YOU ALSO LIKE GOING ON ABOUT IGBOS' TOO. JEEZ I TELL YA

volumptuos_babe: LOL SHYMEXX RAN AWAY WHEN I SAID I WOULD "EXPOSE HIS PICS" THEN BING ROYAL COMES. FIRST THING REPLYS ABT WEIRDOS AND SHIT. LIKE WTF HE GAVE HIMSELF AWAY RYT THERE. HOW CAN YOU COME A SEC NOW AND NOW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON TALKING ABT WEIRDOS AND SHIT

You Proud of this Kind of Stalking?.....lol?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

...You are a Weird One.... wink

Lol, you need help.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
That kind of stalking is shameful......
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, you need help.

What am I doing...?

I am just doing..what you do...JUST...BETTER....
grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Much Better .....Much Much Better....tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2013

What am I doing...?

I am just doing..what you do...JUST...BETTER....
grin

But seriously though, how the hell am I subomi-luv?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1221172/what-should-when-boyfriend-always#14694188
This is where it all started. I responded to the op and you made it your misson to go on abt it. So lets see who first responded to who.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
does the user name say subomi-luv. How does this proof its me. Are u ok upstairs?
TalkingToYaSelf:

You Proud of this Kind of Stalking?.....lol?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
I got Real Life to Attend to...You Jobless Alt Accounting Fake Pic Having Weirdos have a Nice Day....

Ill c you tonight
tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Insomniac Hours...

Bye Kandii
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
I got Real Life to Attend to...You Jobless Alt Accounting Fake Pic Having Weirdos have a Nice Day....

Ill c you tonight
tongue

cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Running away as usual. You are the one who started stalking me. i did not even know who you were and you kept going on and on so i responded back. Even later left because you were getting redundant. Ever since then you followe me like a dog on heat and now you are here coming to say am a stalker. Funny ppl. The records show everything.

Ill c you tonight
tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
I have work to do. Do not have time for anymore kids on this forum.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: Insomniac Hours...

Bye Kandii

Bye bytch! kiss
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
LMAO grin cheesy cheesy grin

I've seen everything, but I don't think Subomi is Kandiikane. And for umpteenth time, I am NOT Pe. Nis sucker.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
CFCfan: LMAO grin cheesy cheesy grin

I've seen everything, but I don't think Subomi is Kandiikane. And for umpteenth time, I am NOT Pe. Nis sucker.

Don't mind him. Everyone else knows I'm no one else. I'm kandiikane. smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Don't mind him. Everyone else knows I'm no one else. I'm kandiikane. smiley
The guy posted his own pic, and suggested we all do the same to know who is who.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
CFCfan:
The guy posted his own pic, and suggested we all do the same to know who is who.

If I'm getting paid maybe I will.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thank you. So you must understand how it feels being accused lol.
CFCfan: LMAO grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thank you. So you must understand how it feels being accused lol.

Even in another thread, someone accused me of being "Ogugua89". I won't be surprised if another fellow says I'm queen of Sheba. Lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane:

If I'm getting paid maybe I will.
Ok. That would be awesome tho.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
lmfao now that would be funny am also apparently sexily endowed undecided eish Nairaland makes me laugh anyways take care dear
CFCfan:

Even in another thread, someone accused me of being "Ogugua89". I won't be surprised if another fellow says I'm queen of Sheba. Lol
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by soltosky: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
well if its ok by u,do it....but remember dey no hw 2 leav dere wife 4 anoda girl...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmfao now that would be funny am also apparently sexily endowed undecided eish Nairaland makes me laugh anyways take care dear

I know, right. You can't be "sexily endowed" because we are all beautifully created cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
lol i have even forgotten totaly abt my own topic. Think its time we close this thread lipsrsealed
soltosky: well if its ok by u,do it....but remember dey no hw 2 leav dere wife 4 anoda girl...

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.