Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72251 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
lol i have even forgotten abt my own topic. Think its time we close this thread lipsrsealed
soltosky: well if its ok by u,do it....but remember dey no hw 2 leav dere wife 4 anoda girl...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Boricua:Negro:
Adebeke12 clarify that post yohhh..

I did not understand that one....

The Kandiikane Subomi Luv one....

Wtf are all my stalkerz always writing Kandiikanes Name...

Unless.....

My Stalkers are Kandiikane...

jheez with Nairaland Ya Just Never Know.

PMSL!! grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
ROTFLMAO. I officially give up, this guy is really nuts.
kandiikane:

PMSL!! grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin grin
He was entertaining thru out yesterday.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: KandiiKane/Subomi.. why on earth would a White Man Want You.....

When He Can Have This......

Sorry Kandiikane/Subomi....But I Think Every White Guy in the World Is Going To Choose His Own Queen Over Some Bug Eyed Black Chick.. undecided

Lmaoo, aye, kandii you haff suffered.

*still going through the thread*
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I hope that really is kandiikane...because if it's not imma feel real awful for posting that

.......... grin

I took a roll of the Dice!

I am an Excellent Craps Player!

You should feel very awful, in fact, go hang yourself for that rubbish! angry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by oyinbogirl(f): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

First of voice don't take it personal, not only I didn't quote you but I was answering to what have been said about black men.
your post sounds like someone who thinks I'm against women empowerment .naa

So women are working but men ain't working

And my comparison doesn't lack logic weren't you the ones comparing black men and white men? You make it sounds like it was all love and we started at the same level?

Since my comparison lacks logic

Tell me do u outsmart white women?
You weren't even able to create your own ideology Lmao, who created feminism?

The truth is black women are at the bottom regardless the gender.
cool cool

Oprah sure aint at the bottom as one of the richest women in the world AND a black woman

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
O boy, wetin una dey talk reach 60 pages?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane:

See, I told you to stop copy copying royal but you never listened. Someone thought you were royal. Be a leader joorh. Copy copy!

Get a life please..everyone is on his own on this forum, stop acting like you brought me here or you are on mission..sorry you now where you can shove your advices.

Lol@ sounding like royal bwahahawaha.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Oprah sure aint at the bottom as one of the richest women in the world AND a black woman
are u blind? Lmao....Oprah can even match with Dangote.

And I asked who else beside that frustrated lesbian..read before jumping on one comment
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by oyinbogirl(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u blind? Lmao....Oprah can even match with Dangote.

And I asked who else beside that frustrated lesbian..read before jumping on one comment

NASTY hahahahahaha
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
oyinbogirl:

NASTY hahahahahaha
are u going to marry an oyinbo man?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
HA! Summary pls, I can't read dem pages undecided Don't u guys even sleep, no work? No school? I tire!

#unfollows
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: HA! Summary pls, I can't read dem pages undecided Don't u guys even sleep, no work? No school? I tire!

#unfollows

Good question. I'm sure, some don't but they will tell you they post from the office grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Get a life please..everyone is on his own on this forum, stop acting like you brought me here or you are on mission..sorry you now where you can shove your advices.

Lol@ sounding like royal bwahahawaha.

When big people are taking the small one wants to join too. Hey kid, respect your elders.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Good question. I'm sure, some don't but they will tell you they post from the office grin

I actually do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Subomi, bawo ni?

I hope that boy, white o black ko matter, is treating you right.

I'd hate to knock out a ngga/white cracka for mistreating my omolewa wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Thank you Oyin.

I damn near shitted on myself when he said black women on the bottom but then I realized he was talking about Cameroon and other African countries

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
So after Oprah, what next?

Is that the great comeback
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by DICKtator: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

Like seriously who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided
typing this epistle to intimate us bout your undying love for gringos. who cares?
if you like fall in love with aliens,no one in this damn world gives a damn!!!!!!
You would soon realise why Kate Henshaw removed Nuttal from her name.\
You would soon start craving for some black phallus when you realise how tiny their willy is. hehehehe
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by dasparrow: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
@Post

60 pages?! Amazing!

OP, I think you should follow your heart. No one knows you better than you know yourself. If you were not raised on African soil, I would not even recommend you marry an African bred male. When it comes to Nigerian bred males, RUN! I am temporarily in Nigeria at the moment. I noticed Nigerian men spew hate when they see a lady driving a car and want to run her off the road. They make a lot of hateful comments towards/about women yet tomorrow they want to get married to a woman. The hypocrisy is way too much. It seems the average Nigerian bred male is a frustrated beast. He does not appreciate women yet he get's angry when Nigerian women marry from other cultures. What an irony!

For those talking about westerners getting easily divorced, I say: so what? It is better to be divorced and still alive to take care of the kids than to remain in an abusive marriage where the man will stab you to death like late Titi Arowolo's husband did or get you infected with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus by the promiscuous husband who cannot keep his third leg in his pants.

I know of a single church sister here in Nigeria who just adopted a 2.5 year old child who was left orphaned after her promiscuous father infected her gullible mother with HIV/AIDS. The couple are now dead! The child however does not have the virus. If the child's mother had divorced her husband, her life span would not have been cut short and she would have been alive today to take care of her only child. So such is life.

So OP, do what makes you happy. Nigerians have absolutely no right to tell you how to live your life. Many are leading miserable lives anyway that is why they come online to take out their frustrations on other forum members while at the same time hating anyone who does not belong to their tribe. Anyone who dislikes your choice of a man can go and drink poison. I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by dasparrow: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Thank you Oyin.

I damn near shitted on myself when he said black women on the bottom but then I realized he was talking about Cameroon and other African countries

Precisely!

Africa and most especially Nigeria is a horrible place to be if a person is a lady/female. My female children will and can never live in or be brought up in Nigeria. They deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by HarvardGrad: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yes, I also want to get married to a wall gecko grin, each to his own
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Uh oh we have an angry male feminist grin

I noticed Nigerian men spew hate when they see a lady driving a car and want to run her off the road.

.....Its funny how i never saw any of that during my last trip to Nigeria. Get a grip kid, men arent supposed to have periods

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
Any ladies who have been ran off the road by angry male chavanists in Nigeria Please post your stories here. grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
kandiikane:

When big people are taking the small one wants to join too. Hey kid, respect your elders.

Go finger yourself

Big people are talking lipsrsealed, more like one person with personality disorders lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
biolabee: So after Oprah, what next?

Is that the great comeback

Dont mind the airhead
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

werent u supposed to unfollow the damn thread ? shocked
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Geminilove(f): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2013
So conclusion after 60 pages is Subomi-luv is going to live happly ever after with her white man and that means more black men for me yippee.I will not be revert to any white man. Once you gone Black you dont go back lol. Love me a nice chocolate brother yum yum.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2013
Geminilove: So conclusion after 60 pages is Subomi-luv is going to live happly ever after with her white man and that means more black men for me yippee.I will not be revert to any white man. Once you gone Black you dont go back lol. Love me a nice chocolate brother yum yum.

Funny cat

@dasparrow you type some sensible posts now and then but your consistent posts about the woes of naija women betray a lack of realism exactly how people live in naija
You paint a picture of men as hateful ogres looking tpo eat up their women but dude(tte) you are wrong

As someone said let the women who have been run off the road because of their gender post

Crappist

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2013
^ Seriously. I hate men like that

They love to terrify women into believing that all men hate them and want to r.ape them, only want sex bla bla bla. Who can blame naija women for being so combative and manipulative in relationships when they had fathers and pastors like dsparrow who taught them that men are the enemy?

Absolutly detached from the real world.

Guys like him are sick.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 12:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Just read his post on another thread saying those of us that live in naija are frustrated sick souls

I wonder why he came back to live in the hole called naija

Hypocrite

dasparrow:

Are you a believer in Christ? Then you should know that fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of god. Flee from sin and flee from fornication. If Christ is to call you home today, where do you think your soul will go? Break up with that sex addicted lady you met. I used to think that Nigerian bred males were sex addicted freaks but I am beginning to realize that the average Nigerian bred female ain't no better either. In fact, they suit each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.