Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram (16392 Views)

Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED - Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo / What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Iykeponti(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dudu_Negro: i thought igbo people said unlike yoruba leaders, their leaders will never support amnesty for bokoharam?

what changed bunch of sacrificial COWARDS!
You r damn right , when war take place now ,Yoruba folks will be the first to join north against igbos..... common man! We r not that stupid....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by truthcom: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
coogar:

there goes another clueless comment from an idïot savant...
amnesty for boko haram means nigeria would be declared an islamic state. what else would we put up with? amnesty for armed robbers and kidnappers? how did many of you even graduate from secondary school when critical thinking is a challenge for you tools?

As Nigeria was declared Christianity state when same amnesty was granted to the MEND? I don't support amnesty of a thing but I hate to read comment from stupid and foolish people.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Iykeponti(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
THE WISEST PERSON IN THE WEST IS A STUPID PERSON IN THE S.E.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Iykeponti(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
truth.com:

Is this guy a human being? I doubt! With your life being wasted everyday for robbery, kidnapping and rituals, you still think you are superior to others? I dey laugh oooo. Boko Boys better pass u honestly. Igbo is a tribe I can never live with. They are just dangerous. You can kill your parents for money. You are the Nigeria's first Evil. You invented the evils into this country with all your dubious acts. hiss...
HOW MANY OF UR RELATIVES THEY USE FOR RITUALS ?? ENVY NO GO LET U PPLE GROW....
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by truthcom: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
emmydeep:
So you think that the igbos are cowards abi? you better have a rethink. mark my words, the day igbos will cause uprissing in this country you will be nowhere to be found. come to think of it, why do the igbos have atleast 70% of the total investments in lagos? how many does the yorubas have in enugu. i have no doubt you are a product genetically downgraded yoruba jobless boy.

Lol... Why wouldn't you have 99% with all the ransoms your kidnap victims are paying. With all the pipeline vandals, with all the robbery. Get the money and invest it in Lag. grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Dede1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: when I said Ohaneze, MASSOB and Uwazuruike have all lost their relevance, some die hard fanatical Ndi Igbos called me names..

This was what I was talking about.. angry

Support amnesty for killers?! Why!? So that they can remain in Ugwu Hausa to keep doing business abi?!

Utter rubbish... angry

Where were your not-too-intelligent inputs when amnesty was granted to MEND? Did Ohaneze, MASSOB or Uwazuruike grant amnesty to any group? Must Ndigbo fellow the footsteps of its idiotic detractors in Nigeria to arrogate the brunt of every madness out of northern region to Ndigbo?

If the alleged support of the misguided amnesty to Boko Haram by Ohaneze is true, I guess it follows the dictate of history and precedent.

Bros, Ndigbo must not do too much for Nigeria but follow the political hand it deals Nidgbo. Today’s Nigeria looks like 60’s Nigeria with Tiv riots and western regional political unrest. I bet you that southwest region of Nigeria will soon join this madness when either APC is not registered as a political party or ACN is dealt unforeseen defeat at the polls.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by truthcom: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
:: VMF :::

Guy, wake up! I don't know what religion you practise but every Muslim out there believes in Jihad. Boko Haram is taking things more personal than their other fellow Muslims! Get used to that!

Guy, you need to be oriented. You need to be informed about the clear meaning of Jihad. Jihad doesn't neccessarily mean fighting as you people do insinuate. And mind you, no true Muslim will attack any group unless a retaliation. Read Quran and Hadith very well and tell me where prophet attacked any non-believers at first. Don't be among the misled
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by truthcom: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Iykeponti: HOW MANY OF UR RELATIVES THEY USE FOR RITUALS ?? ENVY NO GO LET U PPLE GROW....

PAINMENTATION grin grin grin If you don't want to receive this sort of insult again, then warn your guy. Yoruba knows how to reply a lot. Yorubas have the best IQ in the world.
Any assault on us will be met with a More counter assault. Good Day!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by sunee1: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
THATS ABSOLUTELY NONSENSE: WHO IS HE SPEAKING FOR, EVERY BODY IS INTENTLY FOR HIS OR HER PERSONAL OPINION, THIS FELLOW WILL NOT TELL ME HE IS SPEAKING THE MIND OF IGBOS.. HIS SPEAKING FOR HIS POCKET.............ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE ONE DAY EVERYBODY GO ANSWER HIS FATHERS NAME
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by truthcom: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Iykeponti: THE WISEST PERSON IN THE WEST IS A STUPID PERSON IN THE S.E.

Indeed, this type of statement will come out of a foolish man's mouth. grin and that's why just one man's brain from sw derailed
Your so called Biafra Republic. E se eo tie le. I dey laugh oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ohaneze kwenu
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by coogar: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
truth.com:

As Nigeria was declared Christianity state when same amnesty was granted to the MEND? I don't support amnesty of a thing but I hate to read comment from stupid and foolish people.

your propensity to stretch the borders of stupidity is peerless!
were MEND fighting for a nation of christians like boko haram are fighting for an islamkx country? it's not too difficult to see you have the brain power of a maggot!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by vikkydollar(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Terrorists dnt deserve amnesty,but u knw nigeria nd nigerians if anytin starts na merry go round o na i its Boko 2morow it might be either unemployed graduates or corpers or maybe pastors,steady drama 4 naija na u go tire to watch.GO BOKO na una turn
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
chucky234: You are nothing but a derailed clueless goon nurtured by a cloned China-Aba-made Igbo man.

I can smell the hausa slave blood in you,it stinks.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by timecop28: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Could you remind me why your past generation, the present and the future generation will still hate on Awolowo even after death? I assume he was wiser than all the heads of your elders combined.,coz he quashed your dreams in 1967. One Yoruba man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 / Adrenochrome, Drugs Of The Elite And Hollywood Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.