Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram (16265 Views)

Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED - Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo / What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by mbhs139(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: Don't even knw y dis boko haram tin is an issue since dey r destroying only their states nd killing their brothers let them continue. As if they r d only ones wit a religion

You fool! So, in your mind of minds, you are still thinking that BH is about religion? Can't you read in-between the lines? Are you so daft that you can't put one and two together to really fathom what exactly is going on?! So, in your dream, you still consider BH to be a religious fight? How wrong and weak minded you are. Please, tell yourself the truth, which is, ask GEJ: what has Nigerians do to you that you want to kill us all under the guise of BH?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by mbhs139(m): 5:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Angelahoney: For those supporting amnesty for BH, read this:

Contemplating granting amnesty to the people who have wrought wanton destruction of lives and properties in this Nation is a call to other interest groups to rise up in arms against their fatherland, in order to be blessed when such an action should be treated as treason! Till date the killing continues!  

[b]Intimidating the Federal Government to grant amnesty [/b]is the highest display of hypocrisy ...

You see, we like twisting issue as if we read our books upside down. I have not seen any intimidation here. No one is intimidating the FG in granting amnesty to BH, rather it is the FG that is intimidating itself. First, by contemplating it in the first place. Or are you referring to the Sultan's call for amnesty as an intimidation? Who is the Sultan when a President of the FGN that has whims and caprices is in charge? But what do we have, a dullard and retard.

Or was it Turai's call that you considered an intimidation? Or this Ohaneze or whatever?

Please drop the argument about intimidation. No one can intimidate you when you take your stand and you rightfully do so too!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by fkaz(m): 5:40am On Apr 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: STATISTICS HAS IT THAT;
1 Igbo life worth 20 Yoruba lives
1 Igbo life worth 100 Hausa lives
So i'm not angry at all at worth Ohaneze did because that is just the best medium for saving precious lives. If Boko Haram strikes, the loss of does whom their lives have much value will be felt by their brothers while those whom their lives are valueless will come out and pretend as if nothing happened.
All they'll say is "YOU BETTER KILL WHO EVER YOU WANT TO KILL IN YOUR LAND O. DON'T COME TO OUR LAND O, UNLESS WE'LL CALL OUR ANCESTORS FOR YOU." Words from old local village champions still living in the stone age.

[size=16pt]pride goes before fall [/size]

hide post
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by mbhs139(m): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza: I see the way this script is going. First,boko haram was made to seem like they were only targeting and killing igbos,when we all know that all the north had suffered from their activities. Now,they expect ohanaeze to stand against boko amnesty.

Someone is really trying so hard to place ndiigbo against the north again,while they hurriedly ran and pitched their tenth with the north,like they did in the past.

I think ohanaeze read the script well. Kudos to them.

Now,they must find a way to get all igbos to leave the north. That should be their next task.

Thank you.

Can you now see that all these hullabaloo about BH is all political. BH lost its religious colouration and affiliation since after the death of their leader- Mohammed Yusuf.

You can see, as I did, that BH was allowed to take the dimension it took simply because some people somewhere were going to catch-in on it as a political tool and machines for their selfish purpose.

Now, let me buttress my point with this example, and my point is that BH at a point in-time was a religious ideology which was later highjacked by our politicians for their selfish interest under the watch of our lame president who allowed it to blossom, ultimately for his own 2015 ambition as well.

Now, you will remember that the former National Security Adviser -NSA- late Gen. Azzazi (a four star general of the nigerian army of blessed memory) who hails from the same state with the president (in other words, he is his brother and I suppose will be giving him sincere advice)once said that PDP=BH and BH=PDP. The next thing, he was sacked. There after, helicopter: crash! What next, an Hausa man (who may have been sympathetic to the BH folk) was made the National Security Adviser, under the watchful eyes of GEJ

Now, pray, are you telling me that someone of the caliber of Azzazi will just open his mouth to talk without facts? In a nutshell, he was, in actual fact, speaking based on strong intelligent report only he, as the NSA, could be privy to.

Could all these have been a coincidence? Does it not tell you that Aso Rock is playing pranks with the lives of innocent Nigerians all in the name of politics? October 1 2010 bombing in Abuja: can you remember the melodrama that ensued?

Don't ask me for the solution of a problem started by those who will end it when they get tired. They are already on the part to that road. Soon, America and the rest of the world will join in the call for amnesty for BH. GEJ, in his wisdom will grant it; and he will be hailed for being a good man. And that will be his popular jingle comes 2015 election. That's what it is about anyway!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by VMF(m): 6:25am On Apr 10, 2013
coogar:

islam preaches peace too - these cowards called boko haram are just smearing islam as a religion. many islamic scholars have condemned boko haram that what they do is totally against the tenets of islam. let's not make this is a religious crisis - this is about a bunch of semi-illiterate hoodlums killing innocent people to cop penile erectiöns.

Guy, wake up! I don't know what religion you practise but every Muslim out there believes in Jihad. Boko Haram is taking things more personal than their other fellow Muslims! Get used to that!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by POLICECAP: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2013
alj harem: By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano.
KANO – The President- General Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo World Wide, Chief Gary Nnachi, has enjoined the Federal Government to hasten the Amnesty program to members of the dreaded Boko Haram, so long that will guarantee peace across the federation.

The President General of the Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo who was in Kano in company of top notch of Pan Igbo social group to build confidence among the Igbos in the north following the recent bombing Luxurious Bus Park, noted that “peace is the only thing that will guaranteed development and wellbeing of the Nigerian citizenry and federal government should be in the vanguard of ensuring such peace, therefore the government should do whatever it takes including giving amnesty to the Boko Haram members if they will lay down their Arms and leave peacefully with everybody’.

The Ohaneze boss stressed that “Nigeria is a country for everybody, be it Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any other Tribe, we don’t have any other place than this our beloved nation and its time we stop deceiving ourselves and leave peacefully with one another, and the freedom of movement, right to leave and ownership should also be guaranteed’.

Chief Gary Nnachi said that “Nigeria is at cross road, and there has never been a time when the country need everybody to fully participate than now in the development and peaceful coexistence of the nation, as such government should use the opportunity to make sure that such chances are not been neglected”.

The President General, accompanied by the Chairman South East Council of Traditional rulers, HRM Eze C. I Ilomuanyi, Senator Hope Uzodima, Chairman Abia Council of Ndi Eze, Eze JA Akilaro, assured that, “as leaders we will do all we could to make sure that Nigeria leave in peace, and we shall continue to protect other ethnic nationalities leaving in the East”.

On his remarks while at government house, Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankawso noted that the last month attacked on the Luxurious Bus Park was nothing but a war without border because it affected almost all Nigerians who are doing business or travelling on that day.

The governor who spoke through the Commissioner of State Affairs, Comrade Aminu Abdusalam, stated that what happened at the Park was most regrettable and condemnable, adding that the attacked simply taught Nigerians to be vigilant in their dealings.

Kwankwaso noted that “the right of living and worship should be ensured and assured to everybody regardless of what he worship or how he wishes to live, so long he has not contravened the laws of the land”, adding that “Kano has been so generous in living with their fellow countrymen, something that has vindicated the fact that the last month attacked was carried out by some miscreants who never wish the state well”.

He said the central message of the government and people of Kano is that “everybody should live in peace and love, with a lot of affections and care, this will inculcate into Nigerians that they are brothers who should help one another in his/her cause.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-backs-amnesty-to-boko-haram/

There is a reason for everything.... Wisdom at work.(Its a case of using your enemies strength to defeat him)

Amnesty for boko haram was accepted by the government. And for the igbos to play along is like laying ambush.

In the future, the igbos can just display some mumble jumble and demand for amnesty.... And you know what refusal by the government would mean.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Imoy(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2013
alj harem:

But it is what I observed that I am saying

Igbo presidency is dear to Ohaneze (they have the right to do so) and to be president, you need the north as well not just the South. Unless of course my observation is wrong.

You see, Ohaneze does not want to the north to think what's stopping the amnesty are the Igbo leaders. It's call "playing it safe". Good political calculation by Ohaneze.

So his political ambition should be to the detriment of Nigerians? F*ck Politics and its affiliates.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2013
mbhs139:

You fool! So, in your mind of minds, you are still thinking that BH is about religion? Can't you read in-between the lines? Are you so daft that you can't put one and two together to really fathom what exactly is going on?! So, in your dream, you still consider BH to be a religious fight? How wrong and weak minded you are. Please, tell yourself the truth, which is, ask GEJ: what has Nigerians do to you that you want to kill us all under the guise of BH?
. Mr know it all.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by DuduNegro: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2013
its too early to say much but the writing is on the wall.

1. Western countries labelled Mali jihadists a terrorist group but stopped short of calling bokoharam terrorists and attributed their atrocities and crime to poverty and social injustice.

2. Nigerian Army has fought bokoharam for 3yrs and lost grounds to them in Nigeria. The same Nigerian Army deployed to go crush jihadi terrorists in Mali.

3. A member of bokoharam was arrested in a Government guest house in Abuja last year. An escape plot was planned and carried out freeing him from detention, but in the following huge embarassment he was rearrested.

4. A sponsor or supporter of bokoharam was arrested in a Government house in Kaduna. This was last year.

5. Bokoharam splintered and a faction of it specializes in kidnapping foreigners.

6. Bokoharam planners arrested in a Goverment house in Lagos. Nigerian Army says they are Malians.

7. Following raised questions on the connection between bokoharam and Goverment facilitators, OPC is awarded billions in contracts.

8. Presidency swallowed its own words and in an about turn, and against its own service chiefs advise otherwise, started the process for amnesty to bokoharam.

Does the Presidency have a foreign security service squad? The Presidency is in panic because some sniffers got too close to a discovery. We used to hear of gun running......no more! There are foreign sponsors running bombs for bokoharam.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by MrAfrika(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2013
If all ths is don 2 gain supot 4m north com 2015,then ndi igbo ar fools;to tink 9ja wil supot dr presidency.especaly nw dat north is dieing 2 retun 2 aso rock.u tink north n arabs hav eva seen peace as pat of life.hmmm igbo shin ur foolish brain.idiot(so called ancestors 4m isreal).disgrace indeed
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okijajuju1(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2013
when I said Ohaneze, MASSOB and Uwazuruike have all lost their relevance, some die hard fanatical Ndi Igbos called me names..

This was what I was talking about.. angry

Support amnesty for killers?! Why!? So that they can remain in Ugwu Hausa to keep doing business abi?!

Utter rubbish... angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by deshclones(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Some stories you hear and you be like wtf...I tire...what in fccks name is this?..these men keep disgracing me no matter how hard I try to defend them...how do they sleep at night sef?thousands of your people are being killed on a daily basis..nobody has come to commiserate wit u..yet you carry your frail body to the same north and pledge allegience asking for peace??..what is peace without justice??must we live together as one in this country?..what is an igboman still doing in the north?..I just tire..how on earth will I defend this in the office??..this is bad news.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by kabba7(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=50calibre]

So would you prefer those animals keep killing our Igbo brothers? If there is a solution that leads to peace, shouldn't it be embraced so as to avoid further loss of life?[/quote

Does it mean more igbo's have died than those of hausas ?] There is too much noise about this boko gang by the igbo one begin to wonder if there is something they are hiding and thought the noise will cover up some ulterior agenda .
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Gistben: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Mmmmmmm what a disgrace. Na waoh
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by badmeat(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2013
alj harem: A more practical solution to Boko haram is first of all address the issue of amnesty to any stu.pid lazy militants

Secondly, arrest likes of dokubo and co and serve their term with hard labour or be killed off for killing millions

Thirdly Alams should not be pardon

Fourthly, this 13 % crap should stop

Then their would be peace
Don't be deceived by tbe head of a scorpion,in it tail there is poison,we will soon go for 50%,if you like sink nigeria,#original niger delta dan daad
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by slex(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2013
please amnesty is not about money,its about national pardon, so i dont get it. does this mean Govt. will be paying these boko RAMS??if thats the case then youths will start joining gangs to earn money, see NYSC, they pay them peanuts compared to what they give militants and terrorists in Nigeria. So what message is the dumb Govt. passing? To make money ,kill people, to earn peanuts get an education, nice one retardeen
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by timecop28: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2013
Well well.. Amnesty, lawlessness, corruption and...CRIME. Amnesty to Boko haram, right? Then every other criminal currently serving in any penitentiary or still awaiting trial should must be granted amnesty too. oh! I forgot only groups are acknowledged. Nonsense!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=Balkan]I am really yet to phantom why this Yoruba people are making every Nigeria belief that BOKO HARAM is targeted against the Igbos and not Nigeria. It's very funny that Igbos are falling to that propaganda. The truth has been that Igbos have condemned this sect more than any tribe in Nigeria. Majority of the victim of this BH menes are the Hausas and the Nigeria forces. They have target churches and business areas very obviously constitute other tribes, including the Yorubas.

Yorubas feel less concern while their brothers and sisters are dieing every day. So funny a tribe they are beating the drum of war for Igbos and the Hausas while the stay at the side line. Bokoharam would have hit Lagos if not for the timely intervention of COAS. well, Igbos have lost property and lives just like other tribes. I would have been worried if this bombing and killings were happening in the east by BH, which is impossible for them to think of I would have been worried for Ohaneze.

I am fully in support of the move, Tinubu started the crusade lets Ohaneze shout the same for it is very strategic. The I dear of making the war of BH look like IGBO WAR it's a Yoruba agenda.
We need to think.[/

Dude yo are correct. Many people from my region have died as result of this insurgency. But I think Igbo people are more vocal in there position condemning this terrorist. Yorubas are victims too but have not codamned BH. Why are you guys shouting and screaming that Igbos are supporting amnesty. We have all failed in the southern part of Nigeria. Well, we shall still take up arms again in the Niger delta bc the amnesty did not get to Ogoni land. We can only get the lucrative amnesty by taken up arms. We have lost the opportunity of allowing this BH fool to destroy
their land with this amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Godsbaby1(f): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Fellow Nlanders why is that u poeple cannot read common ABC, remember tinubu suppport amnesty 4 bh, to protect Sw, so those man did so to protect igbos n d north, even SE after all not all said done
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2013
Balkan: I am really yet to phantom why this Yoruba people are making every Nigeria belief that BOKO HARAM is targeted against the Igbos and not Nigeria. It's very funny that Igbos are falling to that propaganda. The truth has been that Igbos have condemned this sect more than any tribe in Nigeria. Majority of the victim of this BH menes are the Hausas and the Nigeria forces. They have target churches and business areas very obviously constitute other tribes, including the Yorubas.

Yorubas feel less concern while their brothers and sisters are dieing every day. So funny a tribe they are beating the drum of war for Igbos and the Hausas while the stay at the side line. Bokoharam would have hit Lagos if not for the timely intervention of COAS. well, Igbos have lost property and lives just like other tribes. I would have been worried if this bombing and killings were happening in the east by BH, which is impossible for them to think of I would have been worried for Ohaneze.

I am fully in support of the move, Tinubu started the crusade lets Ohaneze shout the same for it is very strategic. The I dear of making the war of BH look like IGBO WAR it's a Yoruba agenda.
We need to think.

Dude yo are correct. Many people from my region have died as result of this insurgency. But I think Igbo people are more vocal in there position condemning this terrorist. Yorubas are victims too but have not codamned BH. Why are you guys shouting and screaming that Igbos are supporting amnesty. We have all failed in the southern part of Nigeria. Well, we shall still take up arms again in the Niger delta bc the amnesty did not get to Ogoni land. We can only get the lucrative amnesty by taken up arms. We have lost the opportunity of allowing this BH fool to destroy
their land with this amnesty
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2013
hardbody: I cover my head in shame for my people. Must they always do this to us? What has been said does not in any way represent the aspirations of the young Igbo. They are indeed speaking for themselves.

Me:dad,why is it difficult for an igbo man to emerge as president in Nigeria

Dadsad shakes head in pity)my daughter,you are smart!Always remember one thing Nne,the enemy of an igbo man is an igbo man too! embarassed embarassed
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Raymondgabriel(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Evrybody is entitled 2 his/her own opinion.pls dont abuse any1 because of his take in dis issue.
Wel 4 me,i raise ma thumb up 4 ohaneze.its vry wise decision wich is vry hard 2 make.wud dey rada go 4 violence or wot??violence doesnt pay dis dayz,u wil stand 2 lose evrytin.once again,ohaneze well done!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by VirginFinder: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2013
fkaz:

[size=16pt]pride goes before fall [/size]

hide post

He is simply consoling himself.

We've told all our people up north to come back home.

Any Yoruba person in the north is there at their own risk.

That said, there are some die-hard Yorubas up north who have become 'northerners'. They may have even joined the Boko Haram.

They would rather die in the north than return home.For them, the north is home.
They can no longer mix and blend with their kith and kin back home.

You wont be surprised if some of them are in govt over there and even holding elective positions.

The fact remains that Igbos have suffered and continue to suffer the most in the hands of the aboki and lately Boko Haram.

Worse still, they have been mentally enslaved by their oppressors and cannot leave them alone. This was caused by the civil war conquest of the Igbos.

They'll rather blame the Yorubas for their woes rather than square up to their real oppressors and masters.

I pity the Igbos. Seriously.

Yorubas donot support amnesty for BH. Any Yoruba leader saying so has his tongue-in-cheek.And the northerners know it.

Granting amnesty to BH will never address the root cause of the problem. The army should do their work.They've been idle for some time now. All southerners should come back home.
Northern Christians can have safe areas created for them in the north. No muslims will be allowed to come near. Yes it has come to that.They'll have their schools, markets,banks, churches and businesses all located in their safe havens.As much as possible, they will be expected to live within their safe haven.
The boundary will be well defined and security therein will be guaranteed.
Its going to be a long haul. But we must face it rather than embrace a fire brigade approach that will definitely lead us to the abyss.

If the army, led by an Igbo man, cannot ensure security of lives and property of all Nigerians in the north and by extension his Igbo kindred then the Igbos are doomed!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by VirginFinder: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2013
POLICE CAP:

There is a reason for everything.... Wisdom at work.(Its a case of using your enemies strength to defeat him)

Amnesty for boko haram was accepted by the government. And for the igbos to play along is like laying ambush.

[b]In the future, the igbos can just display some mumble jumble and demand for amnesty.... And you know what refusal by the government would mean.
[/b]

@bolded

You must be joking.

Harmless MASSOB members are being mercilessly crushed.What will then be the fate of a violent group in the east?

That'll be a repeat of the civil war.

Remember, the south east is almost entirely populated by Igbos alone.

Hence, you guys will only be shooting yourselves in the foot.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by VirginFinder: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: when I said Ohaneze, MASSOB and Uwazuruike have all lost their relevance, some die hard fanatical Ndi Igbos called me names..

This was what I was talking about.. angry

Support amnesty for killers?! Why!? So that they can remain in Ugwu Hausa to keep doing business abi?!

Utter rubbish... angry

God bless you.

The Ohaneze are only after whatever will allow them to continue their business uninterrupted in the lions' den.

They are just being selfish.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by mathskill: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by nduchucks: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Katsumoto:

You just proved my point that BH is merely a political ploy by Northern elders to wrestle power from GEJ. So the foot soldiers get their pardon and the Northern elders get Aso Rock.

Nigeria really is a sick place.

If you refer to people planting bombs as victims what do you call those who lost lives and limbs? This desire to have power at all cost is affecting your ability to reason.

BTW, JTF isn't doing sh.it in my name; I don't recall stating I was a stakeholder.

You are free to define Boko Haram as it suits you, but I believe that Azazi's(RIP) definition is more informed and accurate.

Your position on Amnesty is understandable since you claim that you are not a stakeholder. Your trivialization of the whole Amnesty affair is typical of non residents of Nigeria who are thousands of miles away from the heat.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by rhymz(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2013
As far as I am concerned and an Igbo person, Ohanaeze are speaking for themselves, their relevance as far as an average Igbo is concerned is limited to their group. No sane Igbo person with a good head on his neck will support moves that will make the Federal government forget the fight for justice for their kiths and kins killed by Bokoharam only to travel all the way from the East to the North to voice some stewpid support for these same killers.
Ohanaeze has outlived its importance and has no relevance, there is nothing in Ohanaeze that suggests the mental input of Igbo sons and Daughters, all they do is play politics and make foolish self-serving decisions that runs contrary to the positions of an average Igbo person. God forbid the day Igbos will come out and say they support their own killers' pardon, Ohanaeze speak for yourselves, you bunch of self-serving crooks using the Igbo tribe as a means to financially position yourselves.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by kettykings: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Is it a custom for you igbos to stand logic on its head?

Tinubu went to Kano and was the first person to drop the Bombshell so why would Ohaneze Ndi Igbo in Kano be seen to against that position Knowing fully well that Tinubu the Emperor of Yoruba Land has already betrayed the South again
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Dudu_Negro: i thought igbo people said unlike yoruba leaders, their leaders will never support amnesty for bokoharam?

what changed bunch of sacrificial COWARDS!
So you think that the igbos are cowards abi? you better have a rethink. mark my words, the day igbos will cause uprissing in this country you will be nowhere to be found. come to think of it, why do the igbos have atleast 70% of the total investments in lagos? how many does the yorubas have in enugu. i have no doubt you are a product genetically downgraded yoruba jobless boy.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Iykopee(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2013
these bunch of sleazy yoruba people commenting on dis thread aint ashamed of anytin... Was it not their father that went to north to plead amnesty package for BH? Or do dey want anoda tribe to be seen as going against amnesty in d north so as to answer the GOOD-BOY name? truly its now i believe dat yoruba people are backstabbers.... Every tribe shud watchout for these goblins..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie / Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter / Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.