Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram (16258 Views)

Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED - Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo / What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: See Finishing!
Chei!
The dude don suffer

Another victim of mental retardation,secondary to too much of oily soup.
*grins*
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:
Tribalist, i see you were well fed with oily soup,as the stuff have clogged up your brain,ndo!

By now,you should have known that nigeria mean nothing to me. As an igboman,nothing will happen in nigeria today that my forebearers haven't seen things worst than ,in biafra.

So,nigeria going to pieces is the least of my concern. As a matter of fact,that's my wish for her.

Crabs-in-a-barrel!!

Plonker, press the red button on the wall and get your carer to bring your meds...

God knows you need it right about now...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Oh Boy stop yawning dust.
Have you ever seen where Islamic extremists have been bought over with money especially when they are fighting for their Sharia?
Nigeria does not have the financial chest of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other gulf countries financing Wahabism worldwide.
You don't negotiate with terrorists, you kill terrorists,

That's the game plan. Nigeria must be made weak financially,she must grow weaker and finally die. So that republic of igboland would arise from her ashes.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by DuduNegro: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2013
WITH THIS TURN AROUND BY OHANEZE, IGBOS HAVE BETRAYED US.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2013
What's wrong with Nigerians and this medieval group-think mentality??

So, because "Ohanaeze" or whatever wants amnesty for killers, everyone else has to support that stupidity, no??

These ancient and pseudo-educated clowns masquerading as "Ohanaeze" or whatever are just trying to eat and get fat... These fools don't care about nobody!!

Fvck boko haram! - they deserve to be nuked, not amnestised!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Crabs-in-a-barrel!!

Plonker, press the red button on the wall and get your carer to bring your meds...

God knows you need it right about now...

Wow! I'm impressed. You seem to know the drill well, you must have spent a considerable amount of time there,to be this good with the routine.

Thanks but no thanks,pazienza doesn't have plans of going there any time soon.
*grins*
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by coogar: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Dudu_Negro: WITH THIS TURN AROUND BY OHANEZE, IGBOS HAVE BETRAYED US.

they have betrayed themselves.....
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Dudu_Negro: WITH THIS TURN AROUND BY OHANEZE, IGBOS HAVE BETRAYED US.

There was never an "US", it has always been all groups for themselves.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:
Wow! I'm impressed. You seem to know the drill well, you must have spent a considerable amount of time there,to be this good with the routine.

Thanks but no thanks,pazienza doesn't have plans of going there any time soon.
*grins*

Lmao... How can you say "pazienza doesn't have plans of going there any time soon" - when you have been sectioned in a mental home for like a month now?? grin

Tell the truth and shame the devil, Pazienza!!!

Don't worry, I'll ring your carer myself!!

Just don't break shyte before she gets there... wink
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2013
Ohanaeze is stooping to conquer. They are killing two birds with one stone.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by DuduNegro: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

There was never an "US", it has always been all groups for themselves.

Oh really? So if each is for its own, then why does Igbo always shout of everyone else betraying them?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2013
On the surface,ohaneze's decision looks outrageous,but when carefully disected,their intent is very much sensible and tact.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... How can you say "pazienza doesn't have plans of going there any time soon" - when you have been sectioned in a mental home for like a month now?? grin

Tell the truth and shame the devil, Pazienza!!!

Don't worry, I'll ring your carer myself!!

Just don't break shyte before she gets there... wink

Hmm
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

Another victim of mental retardation,secondary to too much of oily soup.
*grins*
Dehydrated monkey, its not my fault that free hole that produced you cannot point to the fuel supplier

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:33am On Apr 10, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Oh really? So if each is for its own, then why does Igbo always shout of everyone else betraying them?

The manual and rule to operate in one nigeria ,was set between 1966-70. Those who set the rules,should be happy enough to play by them.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by DuduNegro: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza: On the surface,ohaneze's decision looks outrageous,but when carefully disected,their intent is very much sensible and tact.

what other approach can they employ beside tact? massob said it will take war to north, but will not touch "innocent" hausa in east..... ohaneze then took a whole Eze in a delegate to north to go pacify kwankwanso.

lmao...I dey sit for corner watch wetin BZM go do, or better yet see if that COWARD Bakassi boys get bawlls to act. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:35am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

That's the game plan. Nigeria must be made weak financially,she must grow weaker and finally die. So that republic of igboland would arise from her ashes.
Emphatically Yes!
Just that another Landlocked country will be created in the south east.
The Ibibio and other coastal tribes have cleared their eyes.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Dehydrated monkey, its not my fault that free hole that produced you cannot point to the fuel supplier

Stop wasting that your precious biography on a faceless forum where no one appreciates them. Try and put it in a good novel,who knows, you could make some cash off it.

*grins*
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Dehydrated monkey, its not my fault that free hole that produced you cannot point to the fuel supplier

Dayuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

The manual and rule to operate in one nigeria ,was set between 1966-70. Those who set the rules,should be happy enough to play by them.
You are wrong.
The manual and rule to operate Nigeria was set at the 1954 Lagos constitutional conference when ibos voted against the inclusion of the secession clause in the constitution as canvassed by Yorubas.
So you were the one who set the rule.
We only help you to enforce your rules in the decimation of ediots war in 67

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Emphatically Yes!
Just that another Landlocked country will be created in the south east.
The Ibibio and other coastal tribes have cleared their eyes.

You are not ibibio, you are a pathetic Yoruba,in serious need of a brain transplant,as too much oily soup have clogged up your initially retarded brains.

As it stands now,your IQ is less than 19.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

I am not ibibio, i am a pathetic ajekuta mamu omi,in serious need of a brain transplant,as too much akpu have clogged up my initially retarded brains.

As it stands now, my IQ is less than 1967-70 Decimation of Chest beating yehboes.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: You are wrong.
The manual and rule to operate Nigeria was set at the 1954 Lagos constitutional conference when ibos voted against the inclusion of the secession clause in the constitution as canvassed by Yorubas.
So you were the one who set the rule.
We only help you to enforce your rules in the decimation of ediots war in 67

Unfortunately. There was never a time,a room was made for that secession clause. That issue had been trashed out by dede1 and ACM10 here,even your copy and paste local champion,was used to wipe the floor in that thread.

*grins*
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Fixed.

Thanks. His post was confusing till you cleared it up.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Bunch of cowards with fowl mouth]
[size=28pt]
Didn't Tinubu your deity make the same stupid call?[/size]
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2013

As it stands now, my IQ is less than 1967-70 Decimation of Chest beating yehboes.

Damnnnn genius
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

Unfortunately. There was never a time,a room was made for that secession clause. That issue had been trashed out by dede1 and ACM10 here,even your copy and paste local champion,was used to wipe the floor in that thread.

*grins*
Can you see the retarded bingo you are?
Thrashed out by who?
What sort of people will name their kid "De(n)de"
Have you ever read anything about Nigeria Constitutional Development?
I guess no.
A conference which the Notes are still available is the same you are denying just because a deranged village ape called Dendem0ron disputed it?
I can now see why Shymexx called you a "Deranged Orangutan"

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2013
nwando:
[size=28pt]
Didn't Tinubu your deity make the same stupid call?

Weren't you cowards initially against the amnesty? kiss
Inconsistent morafcukers.
Betrayers of their own flesh kiss
Toothless lion of Biafra lol[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2013
seanet01: Can you see the retarded bingo you are?
Thrashed out by who?
What sort of people will name their kid "De(n)de"
Have you ever read anything about Nigeria Constitutional Development?
I guess no.
A conference which the Notes are still available is the same you are denying just because a deranged village ape called Dendem0ron disputed it?
I can now see why Shymexx called you a "Deranged Orangutan"

Damnnnnnnn grin
Sorry imma have to "borrow" your insults
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2013
nwando:
[size=28pt]
Didn't Tinubu your deity make the same stupid call?[/size]
Dehydrated Clown,
Is Tinubu still giving you sleepless night?
Are you seeing him in your Dreams?
Tinubuphobia na hin go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

what other approach can they employ beside tact? massob said it will take war to north, but will not touch "innocent" hausa in east..... ohaneze then took a whole Eze in a delegate to north to go pacify kwankwanso.

lmao...I dey sit for corner watch wetin BZM go do, or better yet see if that COWARD Bakassi boys get bawlls to act. cheesy cheesy cheesy

An action well calculated,to give the subject a feeling of importance,a false feeling of power. And also,to give the south westerners some panic. As they remember their position in the larger scheme of things,the last time there was a northern-eastern alliance.

Hehe! Chill bro,this is group politics,and it seems to me that this present ohanaeze group wants to play it hard.

It's quite interesting to watch. I wonder what thiefubu and his goons would be thinking now.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 12:58am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

An action well calculated,to give the subject a feeling of importance,a false feeling of power. And also,to give the south westerners some panic. As they remember their position in the larger scheme of things,the last time there was a northern-eastern alliance.

Hehe! Chill bro,this is group politics,and it seems to me that this present ohanaeze group wants to play it hard.

It's quite interesting to watch. I wonder what thiefubu and his goons would be thinking now.

Lol bla bla bla

Yawn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara / FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.