Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses (7645 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / 18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: / 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Russell taught his followers the return of Jesus in 1914

When 1914 had come and gone, with no Jesus in sight, Russell modified his teachings and claimed Jesus had, in fact, returned to Earth, but that his return was invisible

Isnt this true?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Russell's successor "Judge" Joseph R. Rutherford at one time claimed Russell was next to Paul as an expounder of the gospel, but later, in an effort to have his writings supplant Russell’s, he let Russell’s books go out of print. It was Rutherford who coined the slogan, "Millions now living will never die." By it he meant that some people alive in 1914 would still be alive when Armageddon came and the world was restored to a paradise state.

Isnt this true?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2013
Rutherford said that in 1925 Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the prophets would return to Earth, and for them he prepared a mansion named Beth Sarim in San Diego, California. He moved into this mansion (where he died in 1942) and bought an automobile with which to drive the resurrected patriarchs around. The Watch Tower Society quietly sold Beth Sarim years later to cover up an embarrassing moment in their history, namely another failed prophecy.

Isnt this true?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Before he got his religious career well underway, Charles Taze Russell promoted what he called "miracle wheat," which he sold at sixty dollars per bushel. He claimed it would grow five times as well as regular wheat. In fact, it grew slightly less well than regular wheat, as was established in court when Russell was sued. Later he marketed a fake cancer cure and what he termed a "millennial bean" (which a wag has said probably got that name because it took a thousand years to sprout).

Is this true?

grin.........ask the Op mÝ bro....ask the OP........
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2013
Since the Bible, as preserved through the centuries, did not support the peculiar doctrines of the Witnesses, Nathan Homer Knorr (who succeeded Rutherford) chose an anonymous committee to produce the New World Translation, which is used by no sect other than the Witnesses. By means of former Witnesses, the names of the five members of the translation committee eventually came to light. Four of the five members completely lack credentials to qualify them as Bible translators, and the fifth member studied non-biblical Greek for only about two years.

The New World Translation was produced because it buttresses Witnesses’ beliefs through obscure or inaccurate renderings. For example, to prove that Jesus was only a creature, not God, the New World Translation’s rendering of John 1:1 concludes this way: "and the Word was a god" [italics added]. Every other translation, Catholic and Protestant—not to mention the Greek original—has "and the Word was God."

Isnt this true?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Rutherford said that in 1925 Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the prophets would return to Earth, and for them he prepared a mansion named Beth Sarim in San Diego, California. He moved into this mansion (where he died in 1942) and bought an automobile with which to drive the resurrected patriarchs around. The Watch Tower Society quietly sold Beth Sarim years later to cover up an embarrassing moment in their history, namely another failed prophecy.

Isnt this true?

Ask the OP.......I just don't know where he got these info's from....smh!!!........

Besides I wonder if these are doctrines........

Let the OP come out and tell us where he got these info's from...because I know nothing about them......
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Since the Bible, as preserved through the centuries, did not support the peculiar doctrines of the Witnesses, Nathan Homer Knorr (who succeeded Rutherford) chose an anonymous committee to produce the New World Translation, which is used by no sect other than the Witnesses. By means of former Witnesses, the names of the five members of the translation committee eventually came to light. Four of the five members completely lack credentials to qualify them as Bible translators, and the fifth member studied non-biblical Greek for only about two years.

The New World Translation was produced because it buttresses Witnesses’ beliefs through obscure or inaccurate renderings. For example, to prove that Jesus was only a creature, not God, the New World Translation’s rendering of John 1:1 concludes this way: "and the Word was a god" [italics added]. Every other translation, Catholic and Protestant—not to mention the Greek original—has "and the Word was God."

Isnt this true?

The members lacked the credentials for bible translation but they were able to restore the name of God which persons in the past removed......right??.....can pygru and you tell us the credentials that one should have that would qualify him or her to translate the bible??

We've argued extensively on john 1:1 on this religion forum.............

You know the witnesses bÓldy woÙld tell yoÙ ::::::.........we don't believe in the trinity...and we are ever ready to discuss it.........

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

grin.........ask the Op mÝ bro....ask the OP........

I'm asking you. These are things I have heard and read from sources I consider as credible, and I believe them.

So, as a Jehovah's Witness that you are, I'm asking you if these arent true.
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Russell taught his followers the return of Jesus in 1914

When 1914 had come and gone, with no Jesus in sight, Russell modified his teachings and claimed Jesus had, in fact, returned to Earth, but that his return was invisible

Isnt this true?

Ahh the 1914 issue.........you were here on nairaland when this issue was discussed extensively by truthislife and barrister.....weren't u??.......and you guys call it russels teachings.............is russell the same as Jehovahs witnesses??.......
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2013
italo:

I'm asking you. These are things I have heard and read from sources I consider as credible, and I believe them.

So, as a Jehovah's Witness that you are, I'm asking you if these arent true.

What credible source??.........can you tell me??.......
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2013
Frederick Franz succeeded Knorr For some years the sect’s magazines had been predicting that Armageddon would occur in 1975. When it didn’t, Franz had to find an explanation.

Witnesses believe that Adam was created in 4026 B.C. and that human beings have been allotted 6000 years of existence until Armageddon and the beginning of the millennium. This figure is based on a "creative week" in which each of six days is equal to 1,000 years, with the Sabbath or seventh day being the beginning of the millennium. Simple arithmetic gives 1975 as the year Armageddon would arrive. Franz explained that Armageddon would actually come 6000 years after Eve’s creation. But when 1975 came and went, the Witnesses had to "adjust" their chronology to cover up a failed prediction. They accomplished this by maintaining that no one knew exactly how long after Adam’s creation Eve came on the scene. Franz said that it was months—even years. Hence he was able to "stretch" the 1975 date to some indeterminate time in the future. In any case, Franz said that Witnesses would just have to wait, knowing the end is right around the corner.

When the final battle does occur—remember, it will be during the lifetime of "millions" of people alive in 1914, which means it can’t be too far off—Jehovah will defeat Satan and the elect will go to heaven to rule with Christ. But, following a literal interpretation of the number mentioned in Revelation, chapters 7 and 14, only 144,000 are among the elect. They will go to heaven as spirit persons (without resurrected bodies). The remaining faithful (Jehovah’s Witnesses), who are known as Jonadabs, will live forever on a renewed, paradise Earth in resurrected bodies. The unsaved will cease to exist at all, having been annihilated by Jehovah.

Is this true?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2013
In 1995 the Watchtower quietly changed one of its major prophetic doctrines. Until this point, they had maintained that the generation alive in 1914 would not pass from the scene until Armageddon occurred. Now that this generation has almost entirely died out—and Armageddon has not occurred and does not seem like it will happen immediately—they had to change their doctrine. Now, the Watchtower says that Armageddon will simply occur "soon," and it is no longer tied to a particular, literal generation of people.

Isnt this true?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses operate NO hospitals, sanitariums, orphanages, schools, colleges, or social welfare agencies. From their perspective it will all disappear in a few years anyway, so they don’t expend their energies in these areas.

TRUE OR FALSE?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by megawax8: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2013
i tink people should alwayz kno deir roots wen practicin a particular faith,it sure helps dan beleivin wateva sum pple made our fadaz beleive......true talk:90% of us r in churches/worship wher we were born into cos 'our parents' tink its ryt...
Evn a child raised by a stepfather demands to kno his father or wat happened to him wen he's fully grown and can choose ryt from wrong....its not called foolishness,its called wisdom....
KNOW THY FAITH TODAY!!

Proudly catholic*i kno dis wil cause sum flares,bt i am proud to be a catholic*
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by italo: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses may be "disfellowshipped" for a variety of reasons, such as attending a Catholic or Protestant church or receiving a blood transfusion. Disfellowshipping is the sect’s equivalent of excommunication, though somewhat more harsh. A disfellowshipped Witness may attend Kingdom Hall, but he is not allowed to speak to anyone, and no one may speak to him. The others are to act as though he no longer exists. This applies even to his family, who may only communicate with him as much as absolutely necessary.

TRUE OR FALSE?
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by mumumugu(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Italo take it easy
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2013
Rich4god:
Like seriously, Frosbel did you make this comment or was some1 using your moniker.
grin
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2013
italo:

Why?

Because I'm a Catholic?
I no want make you Derail the thread
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid: And now where did you get these info's from??.......from a watchtower or hear say??........

What's your source pygru??......what's your source..??

Because your claims on this thread are unfounded and baseless.........

When did the witnesses ever sell books to make profit??............

And you've been yapping about russel......russell does not even knw half the truths I know now..........

On the other thread I had told you to bring out doctrines you feel that the witnesses believe in that are wrong and let's discuss them after the other,you refused.....

Now you go online copy and paste thrash here and expect who to attend to it??......

I ask again what is your source??......show me.........angry
Use your eyes

http://www.biblebelievers.net/cults/jws/kjcjws1.htm
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2013
mumumugu: Italo take it easy
more strength to your muscle
grin
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Jehovah's Witnesses operate NO hospitals, sanitariums, orphanages, schools, colleges, or social welfare agencies. From their perspective it will all disappear in a few years anyway, so they don’t expend their energies in these areas.

TRUE OR FALSE?

FALSE..........JW's own schools and hospitals......now this is a lie from pygru.......

but the fact still remains that JW's are not steeped into the worlds pursuit because this life isn't all there is......we put in 90 percent of our energies in preaching....the same exact way Jesus did...

But talking about witness not operationg schools and hospitals even you italo knows its a lie.....
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2013
Pygru:
Use your eyes

http://www.biblebelievers.net/cults/jws/kjcjws1.htm

And who is this man??.....why should I believe all the hogwash he wrote??
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Jehovah's Witnesses may be "disfellowshipped" for a variety of reasons, such as attending a Catholic or Protestant church or receiving a blood transfusion. Disfellowshipping is the sect’s equivalent of excommunication, though somewhat more harsh. A disfellowshipped Witness may attend Kingdom Hall, but he is not allowed to speak to anyone, and no one may speak to him. The others are to act as though he no longer exists. This applies even to his family, who may only communicate with him as much as absolutely necessary.

TRUE OR FALSE?

We disfellowship basically unrepentant wrongdeors.........hope you see the clause there..??.....UNREPENTANT.........

And the many who are disfellowshiped are those who have chosen to lead immoral lives incessantly.........

1 corinthians 5:9-13.......
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

And who is this man??.....why should I believe all the hogwash he wrote??

1. If you become a JW and then leave them because of their false teachings, you will be literally shunned. You family that remain in the organization will not be permitted to even talk to you!
2. The Watchtower Society is the only source of truth on earth today and your soul will be destroyed if you refuse their organization.
3. The Watchtower Society and its followers are all prophets of God today and the Governing Body is directed by angels from God.
4. The Watchtower and Awake magazines originate with and are treated as equal to the Bible.
5. They deny the that God consists of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
6. They deny the deity of Christ (Arian view) Jesus is a created being also called Michael the archangel, and was the first and only direct creation of God.
7. Jesus was not the Christ (Messiah) until age 30, even though their own bible says in Luke 2:11, "because there was born to you today a savior, who is Christ the Lord."
8. They deny the bodily resurrection. After Jesus was buried in the tomb, Jehovah dissolved his body into gases and it disappeared forever.
9. Jesus rose invisibly in three days, so Jehovah had to "materialize" a fake body forhim complete with fake nail prints so His disciples would believe it was really Jesus risen.
10. They deny the personality of the Holy Spirit(viewed by the Watchtower organization as "God's active force", similar to radio waves)
11. They deny man consciously survives death.
12. They teach the eternal punishment of the lost is annihilation.
13. They deny the bodily, visible return of Christ (Christ's "return" was only His"turning his attention" invisibly toward earth in 1914, and there was an invisible"rapture" of the dead members of the 144,000 in 1918.)
14. The cross is a pagan symbol of sex worship, and that all buildings or persons displaying the cross are likewise pagan. Jehovah's Witnesses deny that Jesus died on a cross but a stake. However, recent"new light" in the Watchtower now admitsthey are not certain about the cross, but will continue to deny it anyway. Further, the watchtower originally claimed it was across
15. No one goes to heaven but 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses.
16. They teach Christ is the mediator for only the 144,000, not the average Jw.
17. Teach only the 144,000 must be "born again", not the average Jw.
18. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob etc. were to be back on earth as perfect humans in 1925. The Society built a palatial home called"Beth Sarim" for them BUT when the patriarchs failed to show up, the Presidentof the Society moved in.
19. Their light gets "brighter and brighter", allowing for many changes and "about faces" on their doctrines. Yesterday's erroris today's "truth". Often the "light" bounces back and forth from old to new views and back again! (Might we call this discarded truth... "black Light"?)
20. Blood transfusions are rejected and if a Witness receives one willingly, it results in his eternal death. However, the society allows Hemopheliacs to consume blood for medical purposes to save their life.
21. To salute the flag is an act of idolatry.
22. Participation in any civil holidays, mothers day, birthdays brings condemnation of God.
23. Only persons who use the true name of God, Jehovah, will have their prayers heardby God. No salvation is possible without using the name "Jehovah."
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2013
italo: Frederick Franz succeeded Knorr For some years the sect’s magazines had been predicting that Armageddon would occur in 1975. When it didn’t, Franz had to find an explanation.

Witnesses believe that Adam was created in 4026 B.C. and that human beings have been allotted 6000 years of existence until Armageddon and the beginning of the millennium. This figure is based on a "creative week" in which each of six days is equal to 1,000 years, with the Sabbath or seventh day being the beginning of the millennium. Simple arithmetic gives 1975 as the year Armageddon would arrive. Franz explained that Armageddon would actually come 6000 years after Eve’s creation. But when 1975 came and went, the Witnesses had to "adjust" their chronology to cover up a failed prediction. They accomplished this by maintaining that no one knew exactly how long after Adam’s creation Eve came on the scene. Franz said that it was months—even years. Hence he was able to "stretch" the 1975 date to some indeterminate time in the future. In any case, Franz said that Witnesses would just have to wait, knowing the end is right around the corner.

When the final battle does occur—remember, it will be during the lifetime of "millions" of people alive in 1914, which means it can’t be too far off—Jehovah will defeat Satan and the elect will go to heaven to rule with Christ. But, following a literal interpretation of the number mentioned in Revelation, chapters 7 and 14, only 144,000 are among the elect. They will go to heaven as spirit persons (without resurrected bodies). The remaining faithful (Jehovah’s Witnesses), who are known as Jonadabs, will live forever on a renewed, paradise Earth in resurrected bodies. The unsaved will cease to exist at all, having been annihilated by Jehovah.

Is this true?

Italo let me unequivocally say this.......

The JW's have in the past anticipated the worlds end and so engaged in scriptural chronology.......and YES some were mistakes on our part......and what have we done.??we've adjusted......who says we shouldn't and can't adjust??...we don't remain stiff necked even whÉn it is glaring that §omething is wrong........but that has not changed a thing about the JW's........we don't joke with the prophecies about an impending destruction of this world.......we are ever observant to worlds affairs and how they are connected to scriptural prophecies........

The question you should ask yourself now is::::::

What do JW's believe...........

When I attack the doctrines of my colleagues here I first of all know what they really believe down till this moment...........

Look at pygru saying the witnesses are 4million worldwide...isn't that a lie??...
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Pygru:

1. If you become a JW and then leave them because of their false teachings, you will be literally shunned. You family that remain in the organization will not be permitted to even talk to you!
2. The Watchtower Society is the only source of truth on earth today and your soul will be destroyed if you refuse their organization.
3. The Watchtower Society and its followers are all prophets of God today and the Governing Body is directed by angels from God.
4. The Watchtower and Awake magazines originate with and are treated as equal to the Bible.
5. They deny the that God consists of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
6. They deny the deity of Christ (Arian view) Jesus is a created being also called Michael the archangel, and was the first and only direct creation of God.
7. Jesus was not the Christ (Messiah) until age 30, even though their own bible says in Luke 2:11, "because there was born to you today a savior, who is Christ the Lord."
8. They deny the bodily resurrection. After Jesus was buried in the tomb, Jehovah dissolved his body into gases and it disappeared forever.
9. Jesus rose invisibly in three days, so Jehovah had to "materialize" a fake body forhim complete with fake nail prints so His disciples would believe it was really Jesus risen.
10. They deny the personality of the Holy Spirit(viewed by the Watchtower organization as "God's active force", similar to radio waves)
11. They deny man consciously survives death.
12. They teach the eternal punishment of the lost is annihilation.
13. They deny the bodily, visible return of Christ (Christ's "return" was only His"turning his attention" invisibly toward earth in 1914, and there was an invisible"rapture" of the dead members of the 144,000 in 1918.)
14. The cross is a pagan symbol of sex worship, and that all buildings or persons displaying the cross are likewise pagan. Jehovah's Witnesses deny that Jesus died on a cross but a stake. However, recent"new light" in the Watchtower now admitsthey are not certain about the cross, but will continue to deny it anyway. Further, the watchtower originally claimed it was across
15. No one goes to heaven but 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses.
16. They teach Christ is the mediator for only the 144,000, not the average Jw.
17. Teach only the 144,000 must be "born again", not the average Jw.
18. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob etc. were to be back on earth as perfect humans in 1925. The Society built a palatial home called"Beth Sarim" for them BUT when the patriarchs failed to show up, the Presidentof the Society moved in.
19. Their light gets "brighter and brighter", allowing for many changes and "about faces" on their doctrines. Yesterday's erroris today's "truth". Often the "light" bounces back and forth from old to new views and back again! (Might we call this discarded truth... "black Light"?)
20. Blood transfusions are rejected and if a Witness receives one willingly, it results in his eternal death. However, the society allows Hemopheliacs to consume blood for medical purposes to save their life.
21. To salute the flag is an act of idolatry.
22. Participation in any civil holidays, mothers day, birthdays brings condemnation of God.
23. Only persons who use the true name of God, Jehovah, will have their prayers heardby God. No salvation is possible without using the name "Jehovah."

If I say we should discuss these issues one after the other you would be no where to be found......

In the other thread we hadn't finished with the trinity when you ran away and then later came back pasting thrash.......

I insisted we start with the trinity ......come and let's discuss it........eternal torment issue can come later.....

And hÓw does not saluting the flag make us falsÉ??.....

Your foolishness indeed knows no bounds....I've told you to show up with your real I.D but you won't.......
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

If I say we should discuss these issues one after the other you would be no where to be found......

In the other thread we hadn't finished with the trinity when you ran away and then later came back pasting thrash.......

I insisted we start with the trinity ......come and let's discuss it........eternal torment issue can come later.....

Your foolishness indeed knows no bounds....I've told you to show up with your real I.D but you won't.......
The hunter has become the hunted......
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by wazobiaforu(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2013
Pygru: Do you want to trust your eternal soul to the teachings of several men headquartered in Brooklyn, New York who claim to be the directors of God's organization on earth? Do you? Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

You are nothing but a big fool for this statement of yours, if this is your point then we should end all white men religion in Nigeria and face our own gods.

Almost all churches have bad foundation and almost all branches of xtianity choose the best bible to use, you need to know that LATTER DAY SAINT have their own bible also and many more

I still prefer JW teaching to your own teaching because their life is very simple,their worship is so Godly and respective to God,most of them practice what they preach

Cry and cry and die if you like, no church will die for another and no religion will die for another till end of life.

Live and let other live,nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by ijawkid(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Pygru:
The hunter has become the hunted......

I've told you were our starting point should be........let's discuss with the scriptures...stop this childs play........

Decide which topic we tackle first.....
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

We disfellowship basically unrepentant wrongdeors.........hope you see the clause there..??.....UNREPENTANT.........

And the many who are disfellowshiped are those who have chosen to lead immoral lives incessantly.........

1 corinthians 5:9-13.......

Like those who attend a Catholic /Protestant church or receive a blood transfusion
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Does that Ivalidate the other points raised
Re: Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Pygru: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

You are nothing but a big fool for this statement of yours, if this is your point then we should end all white men religion in Nigeria and face our own gods.

Almost all churches have bad foundation and almost all branches of xtianity choose the best bible to use, you need to know that LATTER DAY SAINT have their own bible also and many more

I still prefer JW teaching to your own teaching because their life is very simple,their worship is so Godly and respective to God,most of them practice what they preach

Cry and cry and die if you like, no church will die for another and no religion will die for another till end of life.

Live and let other live,nobody holy pass
Tanx grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes: Science vs Religion! / Is It Bad To Sing Christian Songs In Secular Way? / RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.