Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,209 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) (1121 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ladies,here's my own little contribution to getting to know your man better.

1. He Calls for no Reason

If a guy really likes you, he’ll call you often, just to say hi and see how your day is going. He’ll find every avenue he can to communicate with you whether it’s convenient for him or not.

2. He Wants to Be Around You

If he a guy likes you, he’ll make an effort to see you regularly. When a guy genuinely likes you, he wants to spend time with you, regardless of what you do together. A guy who doesn’t enjoy your company is definitely not into you.

3. He Makes Time for you in his Life

Even in our overly scheduled modern-day lives, if a guy’s into you, he makes time for you. So if he calls to say he’s going away for a few days but would like to see you before he goes, wants to talk while he’s away, or is intent on making plans once he returns, all signs point to the fact that he’s honestly into you.

4. His Friends know about You

If that guy truly wants to be with you, he’ll introduce you to the boys. A man’s friends are his support group, his mini family outside his biological family. If a guy tells his friends about you and introduces you to them and makes you a part of his inner circle, then he truly has feelings for you.

5. He Listens

Another sign to look out for is how well he listens and responds to you.  A man who cares about you will want to know what you have to say and how you feel about certain things. When a guy’s really into you, he not only makes you a part of the conversation, but he also asks for your input, listens intently, and responds appropriately.

The most important way to know if a guy likes you is to watch out for his signals. Men, unlike women, are not very good with words but a guy who likes you will show it to you in any way he can. Open your eyes and pay attention so you don’t miss out on true love.

Cheers!☺
Re: How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) by DigitalSignal(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
^^ ....and how would you tell if my aim is just to test the depth of her.....what is that thing? Couldn't I feign all this?
Re: How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2013
I know people feign feelings to get what they want. But,if u feign it long enough,she'll find out. grin
Re: How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) by Mindependent(f): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Well based on this, it seems my man must hate me tongue
Re: How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) by LEvuls(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2013
last time i checked..i introduce my beb to my guy..that was how i lost my sweet Lovet

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Women... / 15 Things Men Wants In Women / Why Are Most Husbands Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.