Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend (6039 Views)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Tell Or Don't Tell? / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2013
byvan:
... Love can never be blind for a Nigerian guy.

Coming from a "married woman" ....

SMH
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by dederocs(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Mommabear: I am a 51 year old white Canadian woman who has met on line my Nigerian mate! He is 28 and we have been talking for a year now and I just returned from a wonderful month long stay with him and have met his family and friends and coworkers! I love him more than life and he me and now we will continue our relationship until the time comes that we get married there! I have read all the Internet warnings on this and yes I know he is younger than me! So guys and gals come on and give me the hard truth! Love to hear what you think I should do! I do love him and he me and of course he has all to gain more than me in reality but still would like to hear especially from his Yoruba ppl!
If you love him give it a try,money can't buy happinness.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by dederocs(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I just feel like at 28 he still has life ahead of him why waste it on Mommabear who has lived her life already? Anyway ,I would not want to stress the op. undecided
Your heart is full of bitterness,what is new in young marrying old,even in America it happens.
Bad belle go kill you.idiot.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by dederocs(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2013
Nigerians bad belle go kill all of una wey no like see people happy.nothing last forever not even life-and how are you people sure the guy will leave her.Mommabear go for it,Nigerians will give you biased opinions.am sure he loves you,he is a proffessional with his future ahead of him,if he don't love you-he will see you as repugnant.marry the man you love.time is short.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2013
val_dee:

Coming from a "married woman" ....

SMH

Shake your head till it falls to the ground,who cares??
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2013
All the guys here knows the truth,they are only trying to protect their own because most of them will do the same.If you were a Nigerian lady,residing in Nigeria,you would have seen their real reaction to this marriage plans.I repeat,love is never blind to a Nigerian man,there love always wears a magnifying glass.If you want this marriage,brace yourself for it,don't ever think that love made him settle for a 51yrs old.Most Nigerian guys have no conscience,they really don't care who is hurt when something is to be gained.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by esere826: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2013
@mommabear

There are some things that are truely unrealistic and have a very slim chance of succeeding
Functionality and looks play a major role

Guys and gals think very differently and age very differently too
by the time he is in his mid 40's u'll be in your early 70's God willing (and u'll also look 70 no doubt)
He WONT, I repeat he WONT allow u be around his friends at that time of his life when he's on top of his game

If you guys are still together at that time
be concious of the very high probability that he will have a trophy wife/mistress in Nigeria with kids

If you talk about this with him, and both of you come to an agreement about this
there will be a higher probability that you will be with him for a long time

2 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
oyinbogirl:

have you date white women?
yes i have.
When i was in England.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
2buff:

LOL grin grin
I know say I dey pour sand for your garri with this thing wey you and your boys dey do to white women, grin
but don't you ever in your life refer to me with such disrespect again. smiley
fucck off,you idiott.
After reading the load of bullshitt you spewed from your ignorant mind,you deserve to be called worse.

1 Like

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan: All the guys here knows the truth,they are only trying to protect their own because most of them will do the same.If you were a Nigerian lady,residing in Nigeria,you would have seen their real reaction to this marriage plans.I repeat,love is never blind to a Nigerian man,there love always wears a magnifying glass.If you want this marriage,brace yourself for it,don't ever think that love made him settle for a 51yrs old.Most Nigerian guys have no conscience,they really don't care who is hurt when something is to be gained.
I can only imagine how horrible your husband must be.
You seem to be a very poor judge of character.
I profoundly sympatize with you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan: All the guys here knows the truth,they are only trying to protect their own because most of them will do the same.If you were a Nigerian lady,residing in Nigeria,you would have seen their real reaction to this marriage plans.I repeat,love is never blind to a Nigerian man,there love always wears a magnifying glass.If you want this marriage,brace yourself for it,don't ever think that love made him settle for a 51yrs old.Most Nigerian guys have no conscience,they really don't care who is hurt when something is to be gained.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
LOL so now people are abusing others over other people‘s opinions?why should I be jealous of the op? ?she is my granny‘s agemate lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
solomon111: I can only imagine how horrible your husband must be.
You seem to be a very poor judge of character.
I profoundly sympatize with you.

May thunder blast that your smelly twisted mouth!!!who are you to mention my husbandIf you were half the man he is, you won't be drooling from the mouth like a rabid infested dog!!!idiotas like you spend their time here lying and seeking foreigners to cleave to,can't you hussle like a man and marry them without seeking their passports??You can't bear that someone has the guts to tell this lady the truth about evil brothers like you.

I should be wondering the horrible transexual that procreated a piss of trash like you,whose life resolves around haggling with women on line.If you think in your miserable life that I ll ignore you like 2buff did,you must be sleeping on your walking stick.

The truth was hitting home that's why you can't help opening your moth infest cavity.Before you ever open your rotten mouth to mention my own beloved husband,make sure you have asked your mum of the where about of the horrible monster that spewed you out.

Dare stand before me in real life and mention my husband,let me know if it won't be the last you ever did.f**king piece of trash!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Left to me. If ur story is true tho I think it's not, you have nuffin to lose. You'll be doing a 28 year old verile man and even if he's with u because of canadian passport, atleast u'll enjoy it while it lasts. Don't just get to caught up with the lovey dovey because he can leave for a younger person anytime or when he gets the passport. You should be happy. How many 51 year old women get to be involved with a hot 28 year old. Take it as a blessing.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan:

May thunder blast that your smelly twisted mouth!!!who are you to mention my husbandIf you were half the man he is, you won't be drooling from the mouth like a rabid infested dog!!!idiotas like you spend their time here lying and seeking foreigners to cleave to,can't you hussle like a man and marry them without seeking their passports??You can't bear that someone has the guts to tell this lady the truth about evil brothers like you.

I should be wondering the horrible transexual that procreated a piss of trash like you,whose life resolves around haggling with women on line.If you think in your miserable life that I ll ignore you like 2buff did,you must be sleeping on your walking stick.

The truth was hitting home that's why you can't help opening your moth infest cavity.Before you ever open your rotten mouth to mention my own beloved husband,make sure you have asked your mum of the where about of the horrible monster that spewed you out.

Dare stand before me in real life and mention my husband,let me know if it won't be the last you ever did.f**king piece of trash!!!!!
oh shut up and stop ranting like an idiott.
What truth are you talking about?
You don't even know me.
Lol.
I have seen rambling empty and bitter women like you trap ignorant men,so i am not surprised you are married.
If your husband were half as smart as you put it,he wouldn't have touch you with a 200cm pole.
You are a deficit to any man that is unfortunately married to you.
What a tool.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2013
solomon111: oh shut up and stop ranting like an idiott.
What truth are you talking about?
You don't even know me.
Lol.
I have seen rambling empty and bitter women like you trap ignorant men,so i am not surprised you are married.
If your husband were half as smart as you put it,he wouldn't have touch you with a 200cm pole.
You are a deficit to any man that is unfortunately married to you.
What a tool.

You Mr blabber mouth is the daft idiota that can't even figure out where he was called,hence he answered in the bush.The only bitter woman you know is your mother who committed suicide because she is too weak to face the Manbitch that bore you.

My husband isn't only smart,he is powerful,your manhood and anything you stand for will pale before him,as you are no match.A man like you,I ll shit and piss on,a man like him,I adore.Yes,he can't only touch,but cuddle and carees me,do you know why?Because he is a MANLY MAN.A weakling like you can only settle for an equally slow,illiterate imbeccile,as I doubt if a whole female can settle for a trash like you.

Yes,he married me,I mean, which virtuous woman such as myself won't be married??I know that's hard for a daftie to comprehend but keep searching for a meal ticket until hunger churns out your maggot infested guts.

I adore MY superman,men like you,I squash like offending mosquitoes.Go get a life you demented old fool!!!Only the dredge of the lot ll settle for A ball less smelly he goat like you.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Oh!don't forget to change your handle to Otogbomon,you are a disgrace to What Solomon stood for. You are obviously bereft of any iota of wisdom,thanks in advance.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2013
Disgusting, to say the least.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Moralistli(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2013
At 51, i suppose you have understood love and life itself to an extent. However, LOVE can make anyone go foolish n remain stupid all d way, that is LOVE.
When in that pool of love, be it fake or real, just make sure u don't follow only ur heart, activate ur mind once in a while in order not to sow seed of regret n perpetual distress.

Age is no barrier, but sometimes shameful when the gap is in advance double-digits
what are your plans?
planning to have kids together or you just want a lover boy/soul mate? if the latter is d case, then be ready to SACRIFICE n stop digging further.
Take him to where ever you are if you have the means to to so n never envision the consequence,,, it is called ALL FOR LOVE.

Wish you all d best. LOVE IS SACRIFICE!
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

You Mr blabber mouth is the daft idiota that can't even figure out where he was called,hence he answered in the bush.The only bitter woman you know is your mother who committed suicide because she is too weak to face the Manbitch that bore you.

My husband isn't only smart,he is powerful,your manhood and anything you stand for will pale before him,as you are no match.A man like you,I ll shit and piss on,a man like him,I adore.Yes,he can't only touch,but cuddle and carees me,do you know why?Because he is a MANLY MAN.A weakling like you can only settle for an equally slow,illiterate imbeccile,as I doubt if a whole female can settle for a trash like you.

Yes,he married me,I mean, which virtuous woman such as myself won't be married??I know that's hard for a daftie to comprehend but keep searching for a meal ticket until hunger churns out your maggot infested guts.

I adore MY superman,men like you,I squash like offending mosquitoes.Go get a life you demented old fool!!!Only the dredge of the lot ll settle for A ball less smelly he goat like you.
smh.
Look at this idiott still blabbing out incoherent nonsense.
Who is your husband?
Is your husband educated?
How much does he even earn?
If he does not earn in the region of seven figures in 5weeks,then sorry, he is a tad below my level.
A man daftt enough to marry you cannot be a high flyer.
Who cares if he married you?
Of course he married you.
Even bittches get married.
My younger brother whom i am definitely sure will shitt on your husband in every aspect of human achievement,will not touch a woman like you,let alone marry you.
You think everybody on Nairaland is at your level?
Smh.
A man daftt enough to marry a skunk like you is definitely not a superman.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Flygerian1(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2013
razznaija: My question is.... is he financially stable?
Irrelevant.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2013
A well balanced view.

Moralistli: At 51, i suppose you have understood love and life itself to an extent. However, LOVE can make anyone go foolish n remain stupid all d way, that is LOVE.
When in that pool of love, be it fake or real, just make sure u don't follow only ur heart, activate ur mind once in a while in order not to sow seed of regret n perpetual distress.

Age is no barrier, but sometimes shameful when the gap is in advance double-digits
what are your plans?
planning to have kids together or you just want a lover boy/soul mate? if the latter is d case, then be ready to SACRIFICE n stop digging further.
Take him to where ever you are if you have the means to to so n never envision the consequence,,, it is called ALL FOR LOVE.

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Flygerian1(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Flygerian1(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
op after living your life to the fullest now you want to interfere in that young man life? That's somebody‘s child! !!how would you feel if that was your son? He's only 28 for christ‘a sake! !
Irrelevant.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Flygerian1(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I just feel like at 28 he still has life ahead of him why waste it on Mommabear who has lived her life already? Anyway ,I would not want to stress the op. undecided
She's still spewing more? undecided
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Flygerian1(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

YOU don't know all the story either, do you?
Then why conclude from what was said here? Have u heard from the guy himself? undecided
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Flygerian1(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
LOL so now people are abusing others over other people‘s opinions?why should I be jealous of the op? ?she is my granny‘s agemate lipsrsealed.
OP, the above comment would tell u that some girls here are jealous cos they're not happy with their marriage and u'r about to hook up with a younger lad that is ever happy to spend the rest of his life with u (despite the age issues).

GO FOR HIM IF YOU TRUELY LOVE HIM.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
^ give your opinion and leave mine alone ,I said it and stand by it. If you think I am jealous of this woman who is my granny‘s age. then that‘s your problem.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Flygerian.:

She's still spewing more? undecided

You are not nl sole owner neither do you pay my internet .you village people don't seem to know how to converse with people without being abusive or condensending smh! !
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Moralistli: At 51, i suppose you have understood love and life itself to an extent. However, LOVE can make anyone go foolish n remain stupid all d way, that is LOVE.

what are your plans?

Correct
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2013
solomon111: smh.
Look at this idiott still blabbing out incoherent nonsense.
Who is your husband?
Is your husband educated?
How much does he even earn?
If he does not earn in the region of seven figures in 5weeks,then sorry, he is a tad below my level.
A man daftt enough to marry you cannot be a high flyer.
Who cares if he married you?
Of course he married you.
Even bittches get married.
My younger brother whom i am definitely sure will shitt on your husband in every aspect of human achievement,will not touch a woman like you,let alone marry you.
You think everybody on Nairaland is at your level?
Smh.
A man daftt enough to marry a skunk like you is definitely not a superman.

How can it be incoherent when you read and comprehended every word??are you this demented?Its obvious that you are utterly shameless,why don't you completely go unclad and dance in the market square.You claim to be educated but you talk like an onitsha main market omata.Didn't you learn in whatever mushroom school you attended that a man's true worth is in his head and here you are Mr low life,boasting of your brother from another father,who is probably sh*gging up one 90yrs old to make ends meet.

You can't dare boast of yourself because it is obvious that you are a lost soul.The amount my beloved husband earns does not matter to me,he possess the wisdom your entire generation is bereft of.The maggot is even shameless borrowing words from my posts lol!!.

You Mr high flyer only fly high in your dreams,in real life,you are a waste of space and precious oxygen.It is obvious you are jobless because I can smell hunger from your posts,spend more time hussling like men do,may be then,you ll be qualified to be a half man.

Your brother cannot touch a woman like me,why??because he is as mentally challenged as you are.The dredge of the lot is what you and your mentally challenged brother ll get.Mind you that no member of your family can come close to a woman like me,the bunch of weaklings know where to pick their women.I alone will best all the intellectual efforts of all the retardeens you want to boast off,so why try?

Which level are you speaking of??the one you are at now??common!clown give me a break.Speak nothing of levels as you have none,on and offline.

If bitches do get married how comes all your sisters are single??Better cast and bind the demons hounding you and your family only then will you see the light.

A man powerful enough to earn and command my respect is definitely a SUPERMAN!!!A weakling like you,I ll definitely squash beneath my bathroom slippers.

Skunk keGuy you are deluded for real,call me a skunk in real life and watch yourself being stoned to death.Are you that demented?well you obviously doesn't know what a skunk is.I wonder who sees skunks where people see angels.

If I were you,with this shabby sort of sentence arrangement,I ll never mention being educated,whether haggling or conversing,but then again,how can I be you??Please ask your school for reimbursement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted in a Facebook group (pics) / I Have Slept With Over 150 Girls Within The Last Six Months / Nigerians' Funny Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Reeling With Laughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.