Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend (6040 Views)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Tell Or Don't Tell? / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

How can it be incoherent when you read and comprehended every word??are you this demented?Its obvious that you are utterly shameless,why don't you completely go unclad and dance in the market square.You claim to be educated but you talk like an onitsha main market omata.Didn't you learn in whatever mushroom school you attended that a man's true worth is in his head and here you are Mr low life,boasting of your brother from another father,who is probably sh*gging up one 90yrs old to make ends meet.

You can't dare boast of yourself because it is obvious that you are a lost soul.The amount my beloved husband earns does not matter to me,he possess the wisdom your entire generation is bereft of.The maggot is even shameless borrowing words from my posts lol!!.

You Mr high flyer only fly high in your dreams,in real life,you are a waste of space and precious oxygen.It is obvious you are jobless because I can smell hunger from your posts,spend more time hussling like men do,may be then,you ll be qualified to be a half man.

Your brother cannot touch a woman like me,why??because he is as mentally challenged as you are.The dredge of the lot is what you and your mentally challenged brother ll get.Mind you that no member of your family can come close to a woman like me,the bunch of weaklings know where to pick their women.I alone will best all the intellectual efforts of all the retardeens you want to boast off,so why try?

Which level are you speaking of??the one you are at now??common!clown give me a break.Speak nothing of levels as you have none,on and offline.

If bitches do get married how comes all your sisters are single??Better cast and bind the demons hounding you and your family only then will you see the light.

A man powerful enough to earn and command my respect is definitely a SUPERMAN!!!A weakling like you,I ll definitely squash beneath my bathroom slippers.

Skunk keGuy you are deluded for real,call me a skunk in real life and watch yourself being stoned to death.Are you that demented?well you obviously doesn't know what a skunk is.I wonder who sees skunks where people see angels.

If I were you,with this shabby sort of sentence arrangement,I ll never mention being educated,whether haggling or conversing,but then again,how can I be you??Please ask your school for reimbursement.
See dressing down o. Chei
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by solomon111(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

How can it be incoherent when you read and comprehended every word??are you this demented?Its obvious that you are utterly shameless,why don't you completely go unclad and dance in the market square.You claim to be educated but you talk like an onitsha main market omata.Didn't you learn in whatever mushroom school you attended that a man's true worth is in his head and here you are Mr low life,boasting of your brother from another father,who is probably sh*gging up one 90yrs old to make ends meet.

You can't dare boast of yourself because it is obvious that you are a lost soul.The amount my beloved husband earns does not matter to me,he possess the wisdom your entire generation is bereft of.The maggot is even shameless borrowing words from my posts lol!!.

You Mr high flyer only fly high in your dreams,in real life,you are a waste of space and precious oxygen.It is obvious you are jobless because I can smell hunger from your posts,spend more time hussling like men do,may be then,you ll be qualified to be a half man.

Your brother cannot touch a woman like me,why??because he is as mentally challenged as you are.The dredge of the lot is what you and your mentally challenged brother ll get.Mind you that no member of your family can come close to a woman like me,the bunch of weaklings know where to pick their women.I alone will best all the intellectual efforts of all the retardeens you want to boast off,so why try?

Which level are you speaking of??the one you are at now??common!clown give me a break.Speak nothing of levels as you have none,on and offline.

If bitches do get married how comes all your sisters are single??Better cast and bind the demons hounding you and your family only then will you see the light.

A man powerful enough to earn and command my respect is definitely a SUPERMAN!!!A weakling like you,I ll definitely squash beneath my bathroom slippers.

Skunk keGuy you are deluded for real,call me a skunk in real life and watch yourself being stoned to death.Are you that demented?well you obviously doesn't know what a skunk is.I wonder who sees skunks where people see angels.

If I were you,with this shabby sort of sentence arrangement,I ll never mention being educated,whether haggling or conversing,but then again,how can I be you??Please ask your school for reimbursement.
I didn't even bothes to read through most of all these Nonsense you've written.
All i see are rants of a bush market woman.
You are just busy making ignorant assmptions like a bat.
You call me a weakling?
You are very Funny,even your husband wouldn't call me that,if he had the privilege of meeting me.
Yes,i have two sisters and they are both happily married,and i assure you, they've so much class than you could ever hope to have,and you would look so inferior beside them.
lol
Bush women like you are the ones we use in entertaining ourselves after a hard day job at the rig on the high seas .
You and your husband would never be able to measure up to me,you muppett.
I am way above your level,and i have dealt with mad rubbish women like you times without number.
Smh.
Nairaland is indeed a leveler,because you wouldn't be able to tell all these trash to any of my sisters,let alone,me.
Useless uncouth skunk,a disgrace to the marital institution,and most importantly;
A wife of a nobody.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Couldn't read your posts anymore,you don't know how to write.I crown you the most oustanding Idiota On Nl,I now leave you to your demons.Just get a job,so you might attempt to have any semblance of manhood to your person.

I wanted a real fight from you maraffaker but you kept writing the story of your life.You bore me to tears!!!And please stop lying,Your sisters are unmarried in their mid thirties and ll never be.ciao WEAKLINGGG!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by SAFO(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan: Couldn't read your posts anymore,you don't know how to write.I crown you the most oustanding Idiota On Nl,I now leave you to your demons.Just get a job,so you might attempt to have any semblance of manhood to your person.

I wanted a real fight from you maraffaker but you kept writing the story of your life.You bore me to tears!!!And please stop lying,Your sisters are unmarried in their mid thirties and ll never be.ciao WEAKLINGGG!!!!!

Why are you even arguing with him?

Never argue with an id1ot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by esere826: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
solomon111: I didn't even bothes to read through most of all these Nonsense you've written.
All i see are rants of a bush market woman.
You are just busy making ignorant assmptions like a bat.
You call me a weakling?
You are very Funny,even your husband wouldn't call me that,if he had the privilege of meeting me.
Yes,i have two sisters and they are both happily married,and i assure you, they've so much class than you could ever hope to have,and you would look so inferior beside them.
lol
Bush women like you are the ones we use in entertaining ourselves after a hard day job at the rig on the high seas .
You and your husband would never be able to measure up to me,you muppett.
I am way above your level,and i have dealt with mad rubbish women like you times without number.
Smh.
Nairaland is indeed a leveler,because you wouldn't be able to tell all these trash to any of my sisters,let alone,me] .
Useless uncouth skunk,a disgrace to the marital institution,and most importantly;
A wife of a nobody.

Not taking sides,
but the statement highlighted says a lot about the writer's view of women
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
12 inches!:
Left to me. If ur story is true tho I think it's not, you have nuffin to lose. You'll be doing a 28 year old verile man and even if he's with u because of canadian passport, atleast u'll enjoy it while it lasts. Don't just get to caught up with the lovey dovey because he can leave for a younger person anytime or when he gets the passport.
He already has that younger girl tucked in somewhere and she's aware of the scheme. They both have their eyes on the prize - the Canadian passport.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
SAFO:

Why are you even arguing with him?

Never argue with an id1ot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I have give up on him bro,this one is gone already.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan: Just know that the family welcoming you in Naija doesn't mean they are happy for you guys,they are happy for the meal ticket and canadian Passport there son stands to gain.Yes,they are all Nollywood actors,the same family will be the ones to fetch him a wife to bear his kids.I have a gut feeling that you know the truth,whAtever love this young man told you about is only in your mind.

A wife is willing to pretend and be the house keeper to protect her husband's meal ticket.She ll even serve you and call you aunty,while she makes fun of you with your own husband who happens to be hers as well.

If you decide to proceed with this relationship,atleast you are sure of what the stakes are,Love can never be blind for a Nigerian guy.
If a 26-year old is an "old cargo" in Nigeria, imagine what fate awaits Mommabear.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good Girl:
If a 26-year old is an "old cargo" in Nigeria, what would Mommabear's fate?

LOl!!with a green passport to offer and the abundance of ever greedy Nigerian guys,she stand a chance of having a 28yrs old for a while.
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by bigton(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2013
Momabear,..Why are you asking for peoples opinions,..Why not follow your heart,..He tells you he loves you,you love him too,.You really shouldn't be bothered,.Young couples do have issues too,.Your relationship with this 28 years old can be forever,.Don't let any one here change your feelings,.You are both in Love,its a good thing,rejoice and share good moments together,.Some same don't get mad if he brings home a younger lady,.a man can still bring home ladies after marrying a younger lady,.To me you are both blessed to have found each other,most people here are either single or not planning on getting married soon,.Its really hard finding Love trust me,.So just delete ur profile here and enjoy life,.For crying out Loud if your story is true,you should know people have their own ideas,don't let them change your ways,its when you start having bad feelings that you start monitoring,policing and your man that problems start..Trust him if you Love him...Even if you think he is going to bring a lady home,he loves you and tells you he does,.Taking you to his family is cus he respects you and he is proud of you,..Stay away from wrong ideas and follow your heart !!!
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by oyinbogirl(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
^ give your opinion and leave mine alone ,I said it and stand by it. If you think I am jealous of this woman who is my granny‘s age. then that‘s your problem.

Wow, ur granny is 51? shocked How old are you then?
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Mommabear: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
bigton: Momabear,..Why are you asking for peoples opinions,..Why not follow your heart,..He tells you he loves you,you love him too,.You really shouldn't be bothered,.Young couples do have issues too,.Your relationship with this 28 years old can be forever,.Don't let any one here change your feelings,.You are both in Love,its a good thing,rejoice and share good moments together,.Some same don't get mad if he brings home a younger lady,.a man can still bring home ladies after marrying a younger lady,.To me you are both blessed to have found each other,most people here are either single or not planning on getting married soon,.Its really hard finding Love trust me,.So just delete ur profile here and enjoy life,.For crying out Loud if your story is true,you should know people have their own ideas,don't let them change your ways,its when you start having bad feelings that you start monitoring,policing and your man that problems start..Trust him if you Love him...Even if you think he is going to bring a lady home,he loves you and tells you he does,.Taking you to his family is cus he respects you and he is proud of you,..Stay away from wrong ideas and follow your heart !!!

You are right!! He does love me and I love him and you articulated this very well! Thanks
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mommabear:
You are right!! He does love me and I love him and you articulated this very well! Thanks
Lady, sometimes loving someone isn't reason enough to marry him. There are other factors to consider and you know it. Is he dependable? Is he trustworthy? Is he reliable? Is he responsible? Don't be deceived by the men on this forum. They know why they're advising you to go ahead and marry the boy. They're looking out for one of their own. Have you ever wondered why this same boy would never date a 51-year old woman from his place? Hell, a 27-year old girl is "a wasted old cargo" in Nigeria, so what makes you think it will work out with you?

I know you may find it difficult to dump him for one reason or the other, but who says you should marry him? If it's the s-ex you can't let go, just keep him for that. You can even sign a "s-ex contract". You don't have to marry him. In fact, why don't you "test" your relationship and tell him that you don't see the necessity of marriage and if after 13 years you'll still be together, then you can go ahead and get married.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Good Girl:
Lady, sometimes loving someone isn't reason enough to marry him. There are other factors to consider and you know it. Is he dependable? Is he trustworthy? Is he reliable? Is he responsible? Don't be deceived by the men on this forum. They know why they're advising you to go ahead and marry the boy. They're looking out for one of their own. Have you ever wondered why this same boy would never date a 51-year old woman from his place? Hell, a 27-year old girl is "a wasted old cargo" in Nigeria, so what makes you think it will work out with you?

I know you may find it difficult to dump him for one reason or the other, but who says you should marry him? If it's the s-ex you can't let go, just keep him for that. You can even sign a "s-ex contract". You don't have to marry him. In fact, why don't you "test" your relationship and tell him that you don't see the necessity of marriage and if after 13 years you'll still be together, then you can go ahead and get married.
Hmmm
Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
A lot of people really don't know what marriage is.

1 Like

Re: Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend by biafranqueen: 7:33am On May 08, 2013
t embarassed My dear how will you give him children? Look within your gut does not lie and you hear it loud and clear or you would not be posting if you had no doubt. Men cheat on beautiful young wives thats not the issue.

Just be ready for any type of insult after he becomes a citizen. What happen to the old days where you just pay money instead of all this faking and breaking of hearts.

Live in the moment and have fun accept and not expect..Most of the guys I know that scammed love ended up bringing wives from home that finished them in the end anyway.. Two of them have taken care of other men babies for years and DNA finally showed the childern did not belong to him what goes around comes around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / I'm commiting suicide today / Nigerians' Funny Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Reeling With Laughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.