Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Marriage Is Not What It Should Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Not What It Should Be (2681 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not What It Should Be by whitelexi(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2008
Signor Zax:

Call me a Pervert if You like.
Ther are guys who see marriage as just having a standby Pussy to fall to anytime, their numerous hoard of "BABES" disappoints them.

I have friends who wives complain to me in such direction, so I know what am saying. Its not as if the women are trying to this or accuse their Hubbies wrongly. I walk with this guys so I know what goes on.

I like this post, more of that please grin

But on a serious note - WHY

Why would guys have numerous babes outside wedlock?
Its either those guys are naturally silly or their wives are weak!
Re: Marriage Is Not What It Should Be by yebariba(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2008
marriages are pretty screwed up these days and its all because women came up with some dumb idea called women liberation which among other things is suposed to give them the right to screw as many men as they feel like shagging
Re: Marriage Is Not What It Should Be by FBS: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2008
marriage, ?? I dont know what that means, but I believe it is not been egocentric. If you are and your partner are not selfish ( and that includes been understanding and learning to compromise with your partner), you can hold down any relationship.

You may not agree but that is how I see it.
Re: Marriage Is Not What It Should Be by abbana(f): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
@vikiviki,
Girl I am not surprised to see you to talk like this cos you are not married and you dont know any thing about marriage except tales or what you experienced from your parents (no hard feelings).
Marriage is the coming together of a man and woman to live together as husband and wife through mutual understanding, love, affection etc. Not a battle ground or an instutition where you just satisfy your sexual desire and graduate at the end of the day. Gal! there is more to marriage than what the eye sees or what the ear hears!! To understand this, the knowledge resides with the Almighty.
It is a pity on your side, you figured marriage with all the negativities and not seeing the positive side of it. Have you ever ask your self these questions?
1.why do people marry? After all if marriage is all about sex/ love making any body can satisfy this with or without marriage.
2.why is it that no one respect you in the society when you are not married?
3.why do you worry when you reach certain age and have not cross the aisle? Then pressures start mountain up from families, relatives and the society at large.
4.Why do children feel bad when they are gotten out of wed luck?
I can go on and on put I am not sure if I will make any impact giving the fact that I do not know your present situaation, may and may be you are in your monopouse period and you see nothing interesting or special about marriage. If not you are wrong girl and you need to change your perception about marriage and start praying for Mr Right ( Mr Available ) to come you way grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said It Doesn't Matter / Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin.. / Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.