Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Can I Do To Get Him Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Get Him Back? (1864 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Get Him Back? by free2ryhme: 6:03am On Apr 14, 2013
fastchick:

You don't even know if I'm based in Nigeria yet you are typing. You don't know anything about me, i could be anybody. just give your advice if you don't have anything useful to say then please you don't have to comment its not by force.

as a fast chick what will u do since the guy is in a foreign land and you are having feelings for him? Oya dump the guy and look for a local bobo and move on with your life.

Hope long distance go pay you sha ? on a second thought if the guy get enough pepper i will not advice you to leave him ooo
Re: What Can I Do To Get Him Back? by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
fastchick:

Please you can give your advice without sounding soo condescending, I'm not the first person to fall in love neither will I be the last. I would prefer answers from the guys because they will understand better

byvan is telling the you truth but you are here ranting rubbish are you mad?

As a guy I understand you better but the fact is that you are not in love but "lust",also you are "DICKMATIZED" ...so stop doing your so called "sturves" with him it will enable you think straight...
Re: What Can I Do To Get Him Back? by Youngpo413: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
byvan:

Condescending?no!am just very honest with you.Be rest assured that the guys could only guess whAt a woman feels.I only told you what I ll tell my own sister without mincing words.You are infatuated.Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way.

dont mind her...truth always hurts.
Re: What Can I Do To Get Him Back? by Youngpo413: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
fastchick:

you don't know me, you don't know what or how I feel, so stop typing what you don't know. I would prefer answers from guys because the person I am talking about is a guy

shut up and go back to the ex you dumped,thinking the grass will always be greener...
Re: What Can I Do To Get Him Back? by Youngpo413: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Daresh:
Oh woman please stop whinning. He is using you as friends with benefits. Forget it and move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? / She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship / She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.