Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (347451 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2013
newly constructed pedestrian cross over bridge @ Nwaniba road uyo at night

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by iterator25: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2013
Atouke: pedestrain cross over uyo
hmmm
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
iterator25: City needs quite a few skyscrapers to balance.. for now, it's looks somewhat dead
my guy skyscapers will kum,rome was not built in a day.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by StEdwin(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
ujoinme:

What is the total allocation accurable to akwa ibom state since 2007 and what is the total cost of projects that has been executed in the state within the said period?
If you can provide an accurate answer to this question then we can have a discussion, until then, I will leave you to deal with your speculations and aspersions.

I deal with facts, when you have one or can provide fact= undeniable evidence, then we can talk.

I don't join issues with political ass-kissers.... I shouldn't be the one to give you facts that you can access on your own....
However, it will be best appreciated if you could quit fooling the general public by taking pictures of the same projects, roads at different angles....

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 2:06am On Nov 30, 2013
St. Edwin:

I don't join issues with political ass-kissers.... I shouldn't be the one to give you facts that you can access on your own....
However, it will be best appreciated if you could quit fooling the general public by taking pictures of the same projects, roads at different angles....

so whats your point in all this? If the pictures of developments in the state pains you why not just stay away from the thread or better still take pictures of what you adjudged to be the true situation of the state and post it here, or on you own thread.

Stop trolling on this thread, and let some of us who love the thread follow it.

4 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by StEdwin(m): 3:16am On Nov 30, 2013
Atouke:

so whats your point in all this? If the pictures of developments in the state pains you why not just stay away from the thread or better still take pictures of what you adjudged to be the true situation of the state and post it here, or on you own thread.

Stop trolling on this thread, and let some of us who love the thread follow it.

Yeye dey smell......hian
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2013
St. Edwin:

Yeye dey smell......hian
ode,you dnt knw what to say again.badbelle to the core.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Bad belle people.
Given the conditions of their slum-like states,i'm not surprised at why they all claim to come from lagos.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
updates on the ongoing Uyo stadium

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Akwa Ibom State polytechnic after undergoing Uncommon transformation by governor akpabio

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
more of Akwapoly

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wow nice it is good to see this type of transformation in the South East!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
first of the many footbridges to be constructed in Uyo completed

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
iterator25: City needs quite a few skyscrapers to balance.. for now, it's looks somewhat dead

And what will they do with the skyscraper? Business men don't build things because of sentiments, if they need offices, there is plenty of space on the ground to build on instead of wasting money going vertical.

If the state continues to grow sha, they'll get there one day, but I don't believe its within this decade.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
This state is rich and it shows.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
ujoinme: first of the many footbridges to be constructed in Uyo completed
ya,thats were we av the fountain at nwaniba by edet akpan avenue.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cornelia Connelly College Afaha Oku wearing a new look after uncommon transformation train paid them a rehabilitation visit.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
More of CCC, This is one of the foremost Girls only school in the region am glad the school has been rehabilitated to its former glory in terms of structures.

It now has full perimeter fence and functional bore hole to ensure kids spend time studying instead of looking for where to fetch water. kudos akpabio

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
I wish Anambra or Abia had this huge funds to invest in quality roads and bridges, we would have seen cities with thousands of beautiful buildings and beehive of economic activities. Akpabio will forever be remembered for these monuments.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abagworo: I wish Anambra or Abia had this huge funds to invest in quality roads and bridges, we would have seen cities with thousands of beautiful buildings and beehive of economic activities. Akpabio will forever be remembered for these monuments.

Am glad you are turning around abagworo you used to be one harsh critic of this governor. Welcome on board the uncommon transformation train.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
ujoinme:

Am glad you are turning around abagworo you used to be one harsh critic of this governor. Welcome on board the uncommon transformation train.

I'm still a harsh critic of the Governor. 19billion and 3billion are not in any way close. If you subtract the 3billion received by Ekiti and Ebonyi State from Akwa-Ibom's 19billion, you'll agree with me that even a bat can see with such huge funds of extra 16billion.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
biafranqueen: Wow nice it is good to see this type of transformation in the South East!

Correction:Politically Akwa ibom i believe is in the South South region, but years ago when nigeria was running regional government it and most of the SS except edo and parts of delta were in the South Eastern Region.
But, Its common knowledge that there is a lot of commonality btw the people of both the SS and SE region of Nigeria.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm still a harsh critic of the Governor. 19billion and 3billion are not in any way close. If you subtract the 3billion received by Ekiti and Ebonyi State from Akwa-Ibom's 19billion, you'll agree with me that even a bat can see with such huge funds of extra 16billion.

and where did you get those figures from? besides you shouldnt be comparing Akwa Ibom an oil producing state to ebonyi and ekiti with no crude oil resources.
In all sincerity you should be comparing Akwa ibom to rivers,lagos, bayelsa and delta which has similar resources. in order to put correct perspective to the ratio of resources accruable to projects on ground by their respective administrators.

please compare apples to apples not apples to oranges.

Besides any political or ethnic bias, most Nigerians Already know that when you talk of ratio of accurable resources to projects executed on ground no state government comes close to Akwa ibom on that regards presently.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
ujoinme:

Correction:Politically Akwa ibom i believe is in the South South region, but years ago when nigeria was running regional government it and most of the SS except edo and parts of delta were in the South Eastern Region.
But, Its common knowledge that there is a lot of commonality btw the people of both the SS and SE region of Nigeria.

Geographically Akwa-Ibom and Cross River are the real Southeast. Igboland is Southcentral.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
great road network in Akwa ibom state

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
uyo excellent road. Akpabio in action

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wellington Bassey way/GRA uyo still under construction.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
ujoinme: great road network in Akwa ibom state
OLEKU JOR.Am feeling the bobo{GOA}
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Etebi - enwang road with the longest bridge in the state measuring 1.125km work there is progressing nicely despite the unfriendly terrain and weather

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uyo at night

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by kel4soft: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
OP
It looks like there are repetition pictures frokm different angles.

Even when I watched the uncommon transformation on television. I noticed same thing.
I will appreciate if you will give me the names of all roads started and completed by Akpabio. Exclude the ones started or completed by Victor Attah.

I would like to know
1. How many dualised roads (length and width) with their names
2. The length and width of each road
3. How many flyovers and sizes (span and width)

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft: OP

I will appreciate if you will give me the names of all roads started and completed by Akpabio. Exclude the ones started or completed by Victor Attah.

I would like to know
1. How many dualised roads (length and width) with their names
2. The length and width of each road
3. How many flyovers and sizes (span and width)

Thank you.
Watch the video below you will hear from the governors mouth at about 4:01 the number and length of most of the roads he built. you are welcome Akpabios works speaks for himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T32GCKOqW-Q#t=263

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.