Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (347331 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
welcome to the library-ibomelibraryreceptiondesk

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
the cozy interior of the ibomelibray

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
about last night #uyo by gloernestphotography

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
u're always welcome -tryvisitingsomeday

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Any news on the airport terminal?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
touchdown #uyo

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2014
serene airport environment

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2014
State secretariat #uyo

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2014
CFCfan:
Any news on the airport terminal?
haven't heard much about it , hope alcon brings it to life ASAP
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2014
trexzee:

haven't heard much about it , hope alcon brings it to life ASAP
Ok
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2014
trexzee:
welcome to the library-ibomelibraryreceptiondesk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1916560_img65684868021647_jpeg_jpega50705396ecd5aee7dbe4d04c9a201db
Can somebody tell me what's that ugly-looking basket doing there?Smh... sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:
I asked a question though! I don't know why you have to be a pain in the a s s. It is not necessarily required of you to do so.

Why dont you just quit commenting on this thread and move over to your ibadan and osun thread where there are lots of modern infrastructures for you to be satisfied with LOL. or better still stick with being and uncle tom for western countries which you will never be accepted in nor fit in, no matter how hard you try!

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2014
simply majestic #akwaibomstadiumcomplex

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:

Why dont you just quit commenting on this thread and move over to your ibadan and osun thread where there are lots of modern infrastructures for you to be satisfied with LOL. or better still stick with being and uncle tom for western countries which you will never be accepted in nor fit in, no matter how hard you try!
I am not going to quit though! That odd statement is coming from somebody who doesn't know a tad about me. What's next have you to say about me?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2014
trexzee:
simply majestic #akwaibomstadiumcomplex
Nice updates trexzee, can you visit the tropicana and take pictures of whats going on there especially the amusement park? it seems the convention centre has been abandoned? and the hilton hotel?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:

I am not going to quit though! That odd statement is coming from somebody who doesn't know a tad about me. What's next have you to say about me?

why are you obssesed with akwa Ibom?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:

why are you obssesed with akwa Ibom?
I am not obsessed with Ikwa Ibom. I hate when people praise mediocrity when we can do better in developing our infrastructure. That is what people do here. It is completely unacceptable!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:34am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:
I am not obsessed with Ikwa Ibom. I hate when people praise mediocrity when we can do better in developing our infrastructure. That is what people do here. It is completely unacceptable!
Why are you jealous of Akwa Ibom development? is it because the governor of your own state is not performing and there is nothing to be proud of in your state of origin?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 12:37am On Dec 05, 2014
le meridien #uyo

4 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2014
ibom Plaza

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:

That is very funny! I have never in my life seen somebody who loves mediocrity as you do in this thread. It is a shame on you to like filthy environment with poor infrastructure and I am not going to be a part of that. Not until you can construction and develop like the west will I take your comments serious. I think you really like a primitive and smelling life. Sh*t! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

That is not how the country is going to move forward! Not with the praise of poor development we are going to see good changes in that nation.

Is you state of origin developing like the western countries? you claim you are from ibadan, but everyone on earth knows ibadan to be the dirtiest city on earth and yet you have the gumption to criticize Akwa Ibom which is a X1,000,000 cleaner than ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:49am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:
You are a big liar! I am not a narcissist. If for telling you the truth about the Nigerian poor development makes me a narcissist so be it. I am not afraid of you! Uyo could have done better but refused to accept the truth and take the right direction and build like the west. Sh*t! angry angry

For your information, my father is from Ibadan in Oyo state. If you have any problem with that that is none of my effing business.
Ibadan oyo state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if you are guesing why am laughing so hard, just google ibadan or oyo state and see the dirt that will hit your computer screen.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:
Ibadan oyo state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if you are guesing why am laughing so hard, just google ibadan or oyo state and see the dirt that will hit your computer screen.
It is funny that you seemed to agree with my view that the country is backward and dirty! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:

Is you state of origin developing like the western countries? you claim you are from ibadan, but everyone on earth knows ibadan to be the dirtiest city on earth and yet you have the gumption to criticize Akwa Ibom which is a X1,000,000 cleaner than ibadan
Did I ever say I come from Ibadan? I think you are missing the point here. I would advise you to reread my previous posts! angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:

Why are you jealous of Akwa Ibom development? is it because the governor of your own state is not performing and there is nothing to be proud of in your state of origin?
Excuse me?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:
Did I ever say I come from Ibadan? I think you are missing the point here. I would advise you to reread my previous posts! angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry

If your parents are from ibadan as you claim, where are you from then? Abi you dey deny your state of origin? all4naija is denying his origin. See why rossike called you an uncle tom? LOL Oya tell us where you are from.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:

If your parents are from ibadan as you claim, where are you from then? Abi you dey deny your state of origin? all4naija is denying his origin. See why rossike called you an uncle tom? LOL Oya tell us where you are from.
Oh,please! My father is from Ibadan is not my parents from Ibadan. I think there is a difference between the two of them. Go figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:
Oh,please! My father is from Ibadan is not my parents from Ibadan. I think there is a difference between the two of them. Go figure it out.
you dey deny your dirty state, if your father is from ibadan so are you, there is nothing to figure out. Ibadan is the dirtiest city in the world and you should live with that complex.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Atouke:

you dey deny your dirty state if your father is from ibadan so are you there is nothing to figure out. Ibadan is the dirtiest city in the world and you should live with that complex.
What the f**k did you just say? I don't like filthiness like Nigeria. Ptui! Smelling country!

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:
What the f**k did you just say? I don't like filthiness like Nigeria. Ptui! Smelling country!

There is no point talking to you you are a little kid caught in a maze, trying to figure where you belong, Your parents are from ibadan and happend to have taken you to US or where ever you live, you cant fit in to the American society, hence you are hanging around a Nigerian social media platform. I've got news for you you dont belong to the akwa ibom thread either. look for ibadan thread and spew your thrash there.

I have seen many like you when i travel to the UK, Kids filled with inferiority complex because they cant identify with neither UK or Nigeria. I feel sorry for you. But dont vent your frustration of identity crisis on this thread.
Go take your zanax or what ever drug of choice the they are feeding you zombie kids out there in the west.To drown out your identity issues.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2014
all4naija:

itorobot

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ujoinme whats happening, no more pictures from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.