Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (346856 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Espn reporter colin Udoh @ Akwa Ibom Stadium Pic twitter

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Akwa Ibom Stadium pic twitter

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
grin

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by philips70(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
To me Akpabio remains the best performing governor in Nigeria whether he receives the biggest allocations or not. If he embezzles all nothing anyone will still do.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
philips70:
To me Akpabio remains the best performing governor in Nigeria whether he receives the biggest allocations or not. If he embezzles all nothing anyone will still do.

Money Available to state = FG Allocation + Internally generated revenue IGR
On this regards Lagos has the most money as its Internally generated revenue is greater than FG allocations of most states, the Rivers State Second.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
jazzydee:
Ibom golf resort makes news again as it is the only golf resort in Nigeria to be listed golfworldresort.com the worldwide authority in luxury golfgolfing http://www.golfworldresorts.com/

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by philips70(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
ujoinme:

Money Available to state = FG Allocation + Internally generated revenue IGR
On this regards Lagos has the most money as its Internally generated revenue is greater than FG allocations of most states, the Rivers State Second.

I do not really consider Lagos when I make summations of this nature. It is a different thing altogether when you want to judge Lagos at par with other states. Lagos is like a country to me with a population almost same with Ghana and with much more responsibility like big cities like Beijing, Johannesburg, Dubai and Doha. But in terms of money available to states, Akwa Ibom got approx N31b from the fed account alone June last year while Lagos generates about N20b in internal revenue. So you see there's kind of balance in this wise. Yet I salute Akpabio for his giant developmental strides. We need more people like him.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2014

Is that white man the person managing the place? I can see the reason why it look so good.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
philips70:

I do not really consider Lagos when I make summations of this nature. It is a different thing altogether when you want to judge Lagos at par with other states. Lagos is like a country to me with a population almost same with Ghana and with much more responsibility like big cities like Beijing, Johannesburg, Dubai and Doha. But in terms of money available to states, Akwa Ibom got approx N31b from the fed account alone June last year while Lagos generates about N20b in internal revenue. So you see there's kind of balance in this wise. Yet I salute Akpabio for his giant developmental strides. We need more people like him.
my point is when you combine Lagos IGR with its FG allocation money available to lagos state beats other states hands down.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Akwa Ibom Born,Super Eagle and Lille OSC FC France Safety Vincent Enyeama, smiling for the cameras at home in Uyo When The SE faced The bafana bafana Nov, 19 2014.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by philips70(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
ujoinme:
my point is when you combine Lagos IGR with its FG allocation money available to lagos state beats other states hands down.

I get your point but still want to let you know it might still not be up to Akwa Ibom's monthly revenue from IGR which is minimal and federal allocations.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
The Big kahunas of Nigerian Soccer, in Uyo for the opening of Akwa Ibom State stadium complex.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Which do you prefer,Akwa Ibom Stadium complex dressed in South African Flag or Ghanaian Flag?

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 1:36am On Nov 23, 2014
Uyo, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Uyo Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Fullview of the Inside of the main bowl of the nest of champions uyo picture by Sl10

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ujoime God bless you.i always know you have alot to offer this thread .i won't be suprise that with your help this thread would get to 100 before janauryhappy sunday bro
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by oneeast: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
GEJ should quickly move the capital of Nigeria to Akwa-Ibom.. cool

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Akpabios men, The Uncoommon Transformation Team in front Of Akwa Ibom Governors Office.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Some hotels in Uyo pic hostelbag.com
hummer hotel Uyo

Duran Hotel Uyo

De Milton hotel uyo

Eemjim Hotel Uyo

Uranus hotel Uyo

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
A typical game day in Uyo, Fans trouping to the stadium

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Davok Hotel and suites Uyo http://www.davoksuites.com/facilities

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
proccessing oil palm@Vika farms akwa ibom state

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
chs schools ikot abia mkpat enin

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
God bless you ujoime for the great work you have been putting to make this thread move forward we greatly appreciate
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
happy weekend great people of akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2014
happy new month to my fellow brothers of akwa ibom state.make sure whereever you find yourself you are a good representative of our state proudly akwa ibomite
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2014
the primaries on saturday was a great success very peaceful.i pray this trend continues to the general election

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
God bless you ujoime for the great work you have been putting to make this thread move forward we greatly appreciate

Stop blessing people take your camera go to Akwa Ibom this christmas and take as many pictures as you can and post it , if you want the thread to grow. one person cannot grow the thread by himself.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 03, 2014
I have seen more of that stadium image more than I have seen my hands for today that I am beginning to feel sick of it. Please, too many numbers of mediocre and primitive people from that country. Jeez!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2014
university of uyo gate

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:44am On Dec 03, 2014
university of uyo

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.