Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) (53006 Views)

Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / Retail Business Idea For Lagos. -Can You Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by maxibrainz: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
@op wonderful ideas
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Saintigk(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'm overwhelmed by these ideas.
I need to sit down,write these innovations down and study them.
God bless you.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by freetowns: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Just send u an email
interbiz2: which of the ideas? Reach me on modeygloria@gmail.com and lets talk better.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by freetowns: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Just sent u an email...
nwaogbo4:
am interested so which of the ideas contact me lets talk daniellucky38@gmail.com or 07030657848
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Piro4rl(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
WOW! THIS IS REALLY GR8T IDEAL
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by nwaogbo4(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
freetowns: Just sent u an email...
thanks i got it
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by ade101(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
subscribing. Great job. +1 disciple.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by mastercee(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2013
Hello mrnestyy1985, pls i will like us to discuss about one of the ideas you shared here. Pls kindly send me ur contact mail to incrediblesanta@gmail.com

Thanks

mrnestyy1985: 8. Social Network platform for NYSC members

A Nigerian NYSC social network for connecting with ex camp members and sharing experience with new ones so they know what to expect in their camp.

NYSC training is the final stage in people education before they enter working life in Nigeria.Most graduate end up keeping memories of their nysc service experience even after retirement and they always wish to connect with coup members and make reunion.Some ex coup members try to find pictures taken during their nysc training to no avail and some try to connect with old pals and school mate.

How it works
ex coup member go to the site,register with their camp details and upload their photos.for every nice experience they encounter,their photos are uploaded and feedback are shared.the search engine helps to connect other ex members using the "six degree law".

This site could help individuals secure employment through ex coup member connection. for example. a friend of mine secured a job during an interview because the interviewer who is also the boss served in the same location with the job seeker though not at the same year.my friend served in 2005 and the employer served in 1989 but bcus he still keeps the sweet memories of his service,he decided to build the bond.

Another friend of mine got a job because the boss was happen to know someone who knew someone that knew someone who served in the same camp as the job seeker. grin

Revenue comes from advertisement and personal donations
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2013
12: How you can be an inventor of a local Nigerian beer.

Hi guys,i just figured out how you can be an inventor of a local Nigerian alcoholic beer as i was drinking a locally processed finnish beer this morning

Most of us are aware of the Nigerian locally extracted Palm Wine. What is unique about it is its taste that looks so natural sweet and sour

Over here where i live.they same a similar locally extracted Tree Wine with much alcohol content. An inventor was able to repackage it in a small juice pack with some additional concentrate to retain the taste and increase the alcoholic percentage.

After you find a suitable concentrate that is health friendly,you can proceed with your sample product to any breweries and sell the idea to them.

In my opinion,i think this can be implemented in the Nigerian locally extracted palm wine and mass produced to become like other known alcohol beverages.

With my little knowledge of chemistry and with the help of my friend Google.i should be able to find concentrates that could be used.i welcome any chemistry nigerian student to research this idea.lets share our opinion.

I might be interesting in the development and packaging process.paper case liquid packaging is not so expensive to acquire as compared to bottle and can packages we can also outsource the packaging to existing liquid packaging company in Nigeria.so all we have to worry about is the chemistry aspect of it and the Nafdac registration.

Manufacturing can be taken care of by existing breweries

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by candylips(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
nice ideas.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by webizone(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
freetowns: Just sent u an email...

Webizone@yahoo.com or 07066120250
Involve me too, and we could move more from here. Cj's the name.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by mastercee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Just sent you a mail... Pls reply

mrnestyy1985: 12: How you can be an inventor of a local Nigerian beer.

Hi guys,i just figured out how you can be an inventor of a local Nigerian alcoholic beer as i was drinking a locally processed finnish beer this morning

Most of us are aware of the Nigerian locally extracted Palm Wine. What is unique about it is its taste that looks so natural sweet and sour

Over here where i live.they same a similar locally extracted Tree Wine with much alcohol content. An inventor was able to repackage it in a small juice pack with some additional concentrate to retain the taste and increase the alcoholic percentage.

After you find a suitable concentrate that is health friendly,you can proceed with your sample product to any breweries and sell the idea to them.

In my opinion,i think this can be implemented in the Nigerian locally extracted palm wine and mass produced to become like other known alcohol beverages.

With my little knowledge of chemistry and with the help of my friend Google.i should be able to find concentrates that could be used.i welcome any chemistry nigerian student to research this idea.lets share our opinion.

I might be interesting in the development and packaging process.paper case liquid packaging is not so expensive to acquire as compared to bottle and can packages we can also outsource the packaging to existing liquid packaging company in Nigeria.so all we have to worry about is the chemistry aspect of it and the Nafdac registration.

Manufacturing can be taken care of by existing breweries
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by MEILYN(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by neksummi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
WHAT OF CHURCH BUSINESS?
VERY LUCRATIVE, NO TAX, NO NEED TO REINVEST
UR SHEEP WILL DO EVERYTHING ALL U HAVE 2 DO
IS KEEP FEEDING THEM FALSE HOPE

7 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Subscribing with my business antennae UP
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oboy u no go kill me with laff grin grin grin grin grin grin
Babzilla: WHAT OF CHURCH BUSINESS?
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by 2legit2qwt: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lets have more topics like this on the front page please rather than Tonto Dike's or " 95% of Nigerian girls have yam legs"

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Koolking(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Op, you are the real deal. I have so much respect for you for sharing your million dollar worth of business ideas - free consultation. I'll personally leverage on some of them.

Your thread is better than karen, tiwa, tuface, wizkid dejapoo they dump on the front page every seconds. It makes me sick to my tummy opening nairaland.com to see those poo on front page staring at you.

Thanks dude.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by claremont(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Babzilla: WHAT OF CHURCH BUSINESS?
This church business make sense die! grin
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by freetowns: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hi , I am almost through wiv designing the site. I have people who dedicated interest. Going wiv one of dem for now. But drop me an email thumbryder at hotmail dot com. And state what u can bring to d table finance wise and marketing...
Thanks
webizone:

Webizone@yahoo.com or 07066120250
Involve me too, and we could move more from here. Cj's the name.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by ROCKSTAND1: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
OP i think you are brilliant! We may do some business together soon please send me your email address.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by vicade(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity-Karl Marx.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by 32D: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
No 7........
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Parrotpal(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
No.7 is superb! I will love to start that in my school, that is internet service provider. You can please contact me on johnbabatunde1994@gmail.com or call +2348096859068. The poster should kindly send me his email address for more follow-up.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by alyarmouk(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
u just dey yarn rubbish from both sides of your mouth.
mrnestyy1985: Hi Guys

I have some few business idea you can develop freely if you have the capacity.I will be glad if investors show interest in this idea and entrepreneurs take it up.I am a free thinker,a problem finder and a solution hunter.I think about problems and try to find instant solutions to this problem.But my current situation makes it impossible for me to progress with my idea so i am letting it out to Nigerians and hopefully get referenced after the idea is developed.

Here are a few ideas and if you need more.feel free to consult me and when i have the time i will analyse and respond.

University graduate database

Database of graduate and their degree,thesis and competence reviewed posted by school authority and reviewed by lecturers with competent feedback and recommendations.

Its an E-curriculum vitae for potential employers searching for the best graduating students from university.

How it works.

Graduates post their credentials online which is viewed by every potential employer freely

Student credential verification:
Student pay a fee to have their documents verified and the site admin begin verification process by requesting additional documentation from the graduate.after the graduate upload his documentation,documents are verified with the university and the students information is sent to the lecturers who took their course for review and feedback which is privately provided and only potential employee can view them after a subscription fee.

Potential employers:
Potential employers can view free student credentials for free. In order for them to view verified certificates and browse lecturer feedback. They have to pay a fee for each student.

Searching for graduate:
The search will be able to highlight student credentials based on performance scaling,grades,specific job requirement grade,lecturer review and random lecturer review.

Random lecturer review:
To cover up potential loopholes in the review process, a random lecturer review will be conducted on each verified student credentials after the specific university departmental review.this will help improve transparency in the review feedback process making sure students dont manipulate the lecturer review process.

Note:This random lecturers can be rewarded by a recharge card

Most viewed /reviewed graduate search:
the search can show most reviewed and viewed graduate with rating.

Employer Subscription:
Employers pay a fee to view verified documents.verified document has a price tag.lecturers feedback and random feedback has a price tag which are pricedseperately.

The subscription is priced based on the specialization.ie. if the employer is an oil firm, he pays 5000, and if its banking or telecom,it pays 3000 and 2000 respectively.

The search engine help the employer get the best graduate with ease. And he pays to view the student profile and contact them.

communication:
Students are sent a text or email to notify them about the employers reviewed stages. By this, the student is aware of what to expect.

This idea will help solve recruitment stress faced by most employers by speeding up recruitment process.employers are guaranteed the best graduates with ease.

Graduate do not have to fill in and send application every time their is a new opening thereby saving time and making it easier for employees.

Just imagine all companies and business organization using this website for their recruitment.its lots of millions bro

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by omidhe(f): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Op , pls am interested in number 10 , the clothing . This is my mail ohaleoghene@yahoo.com pls get in touch
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by freetowns: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
alyarmouk: u just dey yarn rubbish from both sides of your mouth.
And wat exactly is ur point Mr
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by freetowns: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
omidhe: Op , pls am interested in number 10 , the clothing . This is my mail ohaleoghene@yahoo.com pls get in touch
My dear ,OP did not say he was looking for partners in the mentioned ideas. He was just pointing out ideas he thinks wuld be succesful. If u feel u can run one, then go on
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Trust me, Nigerians will misuse the escrow service
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by omidhe(f): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
freetowns:
My dear ,OP did not say he was looking for partners in the mentioned ideas. He was just pointing out ideas he thinks wuld be succesful. If u feel u can run one, then go on

I didn't really get what he said about the clothing stuff . Wouldn't mind if u xplain better . Thank u sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.