Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) (53287 Views)

Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / Retail Business Idea For Lagos. -Can You Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by kofo365: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
mrnestyy1985: 7. Internet Service Provider idea

You become an internet service provider for a street or locality. For example,you provide internet service for residence in your street or in streets surrounding your home.It is like having an internet cafe with no computers,mask,or office location. your office location in online which means you reduce cost(power,office and equipment cost.

Problem

The last time i visited Nigerian i was so frustrated with the way people have to spend so much time using their blackberry to view a webpage which was either not mobile compatible or doesnt download picture well.Even though i used my iphone with one of the local telecom service,it was so difficult but even worst if i would have used a bb.People have to buy 1000-2000 naira credit just to browse for few hours on their mobile phone.

When i returned back to europe and did my mathematics,over here,i pay 10 euros/ month on the fastest internet.and i could use it on my laptop and via mobile through wifi.
10 euros=2000 naira. (it means people pay 2000naira viewing one or two sites with their mobile phone for a few hours then the money is gone while i spend 2000 naira downloading alot of apps and heavy docs online every month)

With a few knowledge of how the internet works i.e any internet generated and not used is gone forever meaning mtn and glo waste alot of gb/mg of internet they would have offered for a cheap fee for nigerians.it means they are yet to understand how this internet stuff work.The reap Nigerians off their hard earned money by allocating a few megabyte for them for 10 euros.

Furthermore,Over here in Europe where i live.there are hardly any cyber cafes here.what you find is a couple of restaurant offering free internet through a WIFI Hotpot moderm.you might want to lookup for the meaning of wifi hotspot on google.

Solution

NaijaHotspot/ConnectNigeria- ( u can use any unique short domain name)

In order to provide unlimited internet service to Nigerians.someone must take this idea to them.or set up a company that provides internet hotspot for your locals/street neighbors enabling them to use their computers,ipad and mobiles unlimited through a hotspot.

How it works
1. You sign an agreement with mtn or glo or any other and they allocate some internet loads to you. you mount some hotspot modem in your local/street(the cost of a modem is so cheap for sure).
2. Because almost all computers and phones this days come with a wifi connection.laptop owners are able to connect to the internet and browse unlimited if they live within the locality of the hotspot modem.
3. After they connect to the hotspot internet which is basically free to connect, and they try to browse a websiteside,they are automatically diverted/directed to your website (Naijahotspot) after 1 minute of browsing(the 1 minute is to attract them to test your internet service for which they will be motivated)
They must pay/subscribe through your site in order to continue using your fast wifi hotsport internet.they will then either choose to pay through bank transfer or other means to get a generated code through their text message to continue browsing.

revenue
You get revenue through subscription either hourly/weekly/monthly or even yearly.
you can also get revenue by seeling advert space on your website.advertisers will be willing to pay alot to have their ads on your site.

Expense
After the capital expense which is not much.the only expense left is that of the mtn,glo agreement payment.

It is a very profitable internet business and has great potential for expansion into other locality,region,city and state.

@ op pls i need more exlanation on dis,hw much will cost and wr do i start from
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Pacemaker: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2013
Great Idea @OP. Nigerians are all about fast lane, I doubt most people showing excitement and interest will have the perseverance needed to establish a profitable online business in Nigeria. From experience, I would advise you share offline business ideas that would appeal to Nigeria's b2b culture. On a similar topic, we had 28pages on brilliant biz ideas shared on nairaland and yet to hear of a single testimony from those that showed similar interest and excitement.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by 2jideofor(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Bros, goodmorning. It's me your boy 2sexy. I got a 10 yr ban.

I once called your line to greet you but it rang without picking the call.

Longest time. How is your family doing? I have been doing pretty well with domaining and currently on a £3000 deal by God's grace.

When I am done with the deal(I fumbled sha but trying to fix it now), trust me to do proud things.
Thank you so much for the modem you bought for me. It was the starting point. How do I reach you because me no understand you again o.
Pacemaker: Great Idea @OP. Nigerians are all about fast lane, I doubt most people showing excitement and interest will have the perseverance needed to establish a profitable online business in Nigeria. From experience, I would advise you share offline business ideas that would appeal to Nigeria's b2b culture. On a similar topic, we had 28pages on brilliant biz ideas shared on nairaland and yet to hear of a single testimony from those that showed similar interest and excitement.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Pacemaker: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2013
2jideofor: Bros, goodmorning. It's me your boy 2sexy. I got a 10 yr ban.

I once called your line to greet you but it rang without picking the call.

Longest time. How is your family doing? I have been doing pretty well with domaining and currently on a £3000 deal by God's grace.

When I am done with the deal(I fumbled sha but trying to fix it now), trust me to do proud things.
Thank you so much for the modem you bought for me. It was the starting point. How do I reach you because me no understand you again o.
I receive so many calls coming from Nigeria, the problem with international calls is time difference. You cant find me picking up calls at 2am US time,while its 10 or 11am your convenient time to call....lol. Anyways I am glad you are doing well, I barely visit NL cos I have so much going. I am up late at the moment cos I have a school project. Send me an email or text if its urgent. All the best and don't do things that will make NL ban this your monika for 20 years...lol
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2013
Pacemaker: Great Idea @OP. Nigerians are all about fast lane, I doubt most people showing excitement and interest will have the perseverance needed to establish a profitable online business in Nigeria. From experience, I would advise you share offline business ideas that would appeal to Nigeria's b2b culture. On a similar topic, we had 28pages on brilliant biz ideas shared on nairaland and yet to hear of a single testimony from those that showed similar interest and excitement.

Hi bro,

Thanks for the compliments. The problem most Nigerians face is capital cost of straying offline.There are a couple of offline business idea i have but considering the cost,It might not be worth posting.Its more expensive to operate offline business as compared to online business.The offline business for example needs an office space which could range from 100,000-500,000 but online business has a virtual office called a website which cost less than 5000 naira/year to hold.

ive been very busy this week thats why i havent got the time to post and reply to some pals on here. My goal is to educate Nigerians on how to go online and remain online.

visit my forum for more tips
http://africanpark.com/
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2013
For those of us looking for a niche product to sell. You might be interested in the sells of Solar gadgets like solar light,solar fan,solar mobile chargers and the rest of them.

Considering the Nigerian electricity situation viz unstable powers supply, and high cost of generating set,fueling and high unfriendly cost of electricity bill. Nigerians will be interested in an alternative source of power that will cost less and compared to the existing. One good way to startup this solar panel gadget sells is to try to build a brand in this market.

I will update on how you can successfully build a niche branded product in Nigerian when i get some free time.

have a nice sunday

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Wallyguy(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2013
The issue still remains our generation are not patient enough for all these kinda businesses stated above. They are good ideas and it takes just a single thought to make your life turn around for good. People also run away from dirty jobs, is the money gotten from the dirty jobs 'dirty'. Let's wise up and build our future now. You can email me on wale4luv2001@yahoo.com for more business ideas and I would respond swiftly. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Pacemaker: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Hi bro,

Thanks for the compliments. The problem most Nigerians face is capital cost of straying offline.There are a couple of offline business idea i have but considering the cost,It might not be worth posting.Its more expensive to operate offline business as compared to online business.The offline business for example needs an office space which could range from 100,000-500,000 but online business has a virtual office called a website which cost less than 5000 naira/year to hold.

ive been very busy this week thats why i havent got the time to post and reply to some pals on here. My goal is to educate Nigerians on how to go online and remain online.

I am not a novice when it comes to online business. I am working on a project for Amazon to increase their market power over companies like ebay(Analytics). 90 percent of business that are online fail. Your ideas are brilliant but are not meant for Nigeria's culture. Nigerians are visual buyers are that is why places like computer village,Onitsha main market and Alaba mkt will continue to record high revenue.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by 2jideofor(m): 5:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Yup.... And that is why I want to switch from online to offline as soon as I am done with my deal.

OP, pacemaker is speaking from experience. We were together in a thread where we brain stormed ideas and talked about many things. You can google "guys lets talk business" and see for yourself.

Pacemaker, if I send you a text or an email, which is more appropriate for you?

2sexy!
Pacemaker:
I am not a novice when it comes to online business. I am working on a project for Amazon to increase their market power over companies like ebay(Analytics). 90 percent of business that are online fail. Your ideas are brilliant but are not meant for Nigeria's culture. Nigerians are visual buyers are that is why places like computer village,Onitsha main market and Alaba mkt will continue to record high revenue.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Pacemaker: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2013
2jideofor: Yup.... And that is why I want to switch from online to offline as soon as I am done with my deal.

OP, pacemaker is speaking from experience. We were together in a thread where we brain stormed ideas and talked about many things. You can google "guys lets talk business" and see for yourself.

Pacemaker, if I send you a text or an email, which is more appropriate for you?

2sexy!
email is fine with me.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pacemaker:

Hi bro,

Thanks for your constructive opinion.but i dont agree with your statistics". 90% of online business fail" Maybe it might be true for Nigerian ebusiness but i would not likemyou to generalize it.online businesses that might fail are those that follow the crowd.give people something unique and watch your site visitors increase.

Nigerians are visual buyers? No . I disagree with you to some extend.give Nigerians what it takes to be online and watch them go virtual. Most NIgerian businesses are owned and operated my uneducated internet computer novice.about 70 percent of nigerian internet uses go online only with their mobile phones" blackberry" .they either operate some limited internet plan as compared to what the western world and advanced african and asian countries use.In order to operate a successful business in Nigeria,NIgerians must be readily, unlimitedly accessible to internet.

Few years ago,there were no reliable nigerian owned website.even the government operated sites werent reliable.what is happening now?CHANGE they say is never constant. Teach NIgerians how to stay online and watch them succeed.There will come a time when shops in alaba and computer village will follow the computer trend.The popular Mobile phone shop SLOT ltd is online and and there are a couple of successful online stores now in Nigeria.

Few years ago,Nigerians taught becoming an importer was a capital project.whats going on now among unemployed enterpreneurs.? Majority of Unemployed NIgerians have realized that the available jobs will not be sufficiant for the current NIgerian graduate so most of them are seeking alternative source of employment.and the only alternative source of employment is going online as it to an estent require little or no capital but it needs more of your knowledge.

Only Nigerians can fix NIgeria. give Nigerians affordable and unlimited internet access and watch them succeed online.

4 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Emmelix(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2013
@op and peacemaker...i respect both views nigeria want to see and feel what they are buying,and it expensive to operate an offline biz,that if u want to make it follow the trend(ipad,iphone,bb,human hair etc)....but like mentor will always say it is best to combine both ofline and online the result will be geometric....but if cash is the challange starting online first is ideal...but the golden rule to starting a biz is to get educated/schooled on the biz by mentors,tapes,courses,youtube,ehow,udemy,google.etc...

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by novine(f): 3:51pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by kayjegs: 7:35pm On May 08, 2013
If you are interested in buying a mobile app which was an idea conceived as a start-up, you can contact me for more details.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by webmastern(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2013
@OP, pls continue wt ur online busineses. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by just4just: 12:21pm On May 10, 2013
Hey guy this is nice things u ar doing here. Good help you

Op pls continue the ecommerce stuff. Am interested and determined to start it
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by akeemag: 8:05am On May 11, 2013
great thinking, great work. That my project work during ND in Fedpoly ede 20004

mrnestyy1985: No 11: Movie/Music video Rental Site

I just taught about this idea after i faulted some problem with Freetowns idea.Like i said ealier,with every problem comes an idea solution.

Most of us are familiar with the traditional video rental business in Nigeria.people visit a video rental shop and borrow/rent video by paying a fee and returning it back after some hours or days depending on the agreement.

Problem
1. when a person visits a particular video club,he sees so many video poster that he becomes so confused to make his choice.sometimes he ends up going with an uninteresting video.
2. Sometimes the customers choice of video selection might not be available at the video club because the video has been rented out to other customers and you will have to visit the video centr again and again which is time consuming.
3.It cost so much time and money to visit a video club and in my own opinion most customers make other choices ones they leave their home like visiting friend instead of going to check when the movie is available making the local video store loose customers for the day.
4. The terms of lending videos to customers are seldom neglected because it is not fully stated or documented.

Solution
A Video Rental website where people can browse movies,make their choice and reserve the movie before they visit your store to collect it.

This site could also be created to give customers the option of reserving the movie and paying for it online.The customer should have the possibility of paying an additional fee to have the reserved movie delivered to their address.By this,the customers finds it much easier and flexible making him or her to watch more movie without having to visit your video club in person.

How it works
When the customer visits your website,he is able to view all available movie and the movie in stock.If the movie is not in stock,The customer can reserve the movie so that when it becomes available it can be rented to the customer on a first come first serve bases.

you could also price the service on a per hour bases,meaning customers can rent the movie on a per hour or per day bases.it gives you the possibility of renting a particular movie to several customers in a day by simply visiting the customers after his or her time expires and delivering the movie to the next customer depending on the location.

I see this idea as a branch opener ie. when the business starts growing,you could employ staffs(Errand Boy/delivery guys) and explore other locations while keeping your central website as its virtual head office.its like killing 100 birds with a stone. wink

Imagine supplying the who VI,Ikoyi residence with videos every day without having a video club around there.Its a Virtual video club.

Feel free to exploit this idea and dont forget with every problem/critics comes an idea

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by webmastern(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2013
It appears dis thread is rip
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by DeGenius3(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2013
So many people keep complaining about how bad the Nigerian goverment is for not creating enough Jobs for the teeming youths leaving the universities.

in fact i almost shed tears when i read in a magazine that 96,000 Nigerians tured up for an interview in an organization with just 15 vacancies... and the people surrounded the builing hoping to be the lucky one to get employed.

hmmm...

very pathetic.

of course i agree that the Nigerian government has not really done well, but just to let you know, 53% of the population who are employed in the U.S.A are being employed by individuals who own small, and big businesses without the government help.

you can create jobs... and employ other people to work for you.

and believe it or not the best way to really start on your journey to have massive cash in your bank account is by selling. yes selling.

what do you sell?

the answer is something very valuable that is needed by desperate people with cash in hand. you see, so many Nigerians are faced with many needs, problems, wants etc.

and if you can provide valuable solutions to Nigerians who are faced with needs, problems, wants etc, then you can be sure of smiling to the bank always.

solutions are being provided every single day in the world. and in Nigeria, great people like Mike Adenuga provide Nigerians the simple means of communicating with their loved ones..

Aliko Dnagote has a mega business empire now because he is simply providing Nigerians with their basic needs like food etc

Complete sports provides Nigerians with the interesting things going on in the world of sports... and other businesses like that.

you too can do the same... but i want to show you my way.

Now for some Nigerians, the best way to provide solutions is by doing it in informational format like ebooks, manuals, books, reports, Cds, DVDs, Seminars etc... and believe it or not, smart Nigerians who are also 'jobless' are making millions per year just doing this.

and this is the solution approach format i want you to start working on. and the only thing you need is the foundation of how this works, the systems to make it work for you, with practical dedication on your side, you will definitely see a change in your finances.

i have put a master plan i have used over time to smile to the bank, and i want to give you this masterplan for free. now before you start thinking that this is just another nonsense crap, here's what you'll get from my free masterplan;

== you will discover how to identify a hungry audience deperate with passion for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

== i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less thank nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and targeted mediums and attract hungry customers like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing system to market and sell your information product.

== you also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30 days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick, but knowing how to do this will put N50, 000 in your bank account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

Note; it is high time you stopped looking for 'Magic System' to making money. it does not exist.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education. if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by millhouse: 5:17pm On May 17, 2013
great!
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by teeboy4x(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2013
Making sense
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 19, 2013
Awesome ideas
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2013
for more update on Sweet Nigerian virgin idea, visit my forum at

http://africanpark.com/index.php
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2013
mrnestyy1985: for more update on Sweet Nigerian virgin idea, visit my forum at

http://africanpark.com/index.php
Thanks.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by guru01(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2013
@mrnestyy1985 I am really impressed with your virgin ideas.
my email address is josiahaccounts at gmail . com
Please send me an email so i can contact you further.
Regards.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by mystikal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
*subscribing*
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by gentle2all: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Your ideas are wonderful, how I wish we pull resources together in trust to achieve one or two of these ideas
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Bamijibig(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
If one wish to start his/her biz online,let him/her get the idea here. www.naijawealthhouse.com
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by gentle2all: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Firstly, glory be to God Almighty for the great ideas He has blessed man with.
I have a dream that very soon Nigeria will be transformed, I have a dream that the ideas to transform Nigeria is here with us, I have a dream that the youth have the capacity to transform Nigeria. I believe in the youth of this nation, from the speech of the CBN governor on youth and transformation, the governor revealed that the transformation of Nigeria is in the hands of the youth that God gave this great nation, this is attainable and reachable through crowd funding.

The youth can create more entrepreneurs leading to more companies and more employment. Have you ever imagine if 1,000,000 youth out of over 65,000,000 put resources together and form mega industries that will give birth to other companies? For the short time I have been on Nairaland I have come across a lot of God-given wonderful ideas from Nigerian youth but one major factor is lacking which is trust, there is a saying that the people you do not trust cannot trust you.

If we believe in God and trust ourselves the youth can achieve a lot with their resources. If 1,000,000 trustworthy and sincere youth invest just N100 only through crowd funding, believe me in short time we will have industries in Nigeria to employ youth, we have the population to make these industries grow, entertainment industry will experience biggest boom. I love virgin ideas when he mentioned WiFi in Universities, if we have this uncommon investment of N100 put together by 1,000,000 youth, we will install WiFi hotspot in all the federal polytechnics and universities manage by youth. N100 is a very small amount even if you decide to put into fixed account for 5 years @20% interest which you and I know that no bank in Nigeria will give such interest even if you are ready to fixed 10,000,000 for 5 years. Please the gurus in the house help me compute N100 fixed for 5 years at 20% my result is N248.832k. Imagine what you and I will reap as profit from 1 billion naira investment for 5 years if the fund is well managed, believe me it is a transformation for life, every Nigeria bank will be lobbying for the fund to be deposited in their bank.

From history, I read that people of the world decided to build a tower(Babel) from earth to heaven, they came together and agreed, they had one mind, one purpose one vision and one mission to build to heaven, they started and continue to build and it got to certain stage the God Almighty discovered that the people are determined and achieving the aim so he used His supremacy to disorganize them, that is power of crowd with uniformity and vision.

N100 cannot yield much for you in 5 years but can bring forever profit if put together by 1,000,000 people in less than one year. Let us build a mega investment that will last for long term that our children children will benefit from. Please look into the future of this crowd funding, what do you see? I see mega industries like Telecommunication, I see Refineries,I see Cement factories, I see sugar factories etc for Nigerians, I see the biggest investments in Africa, I see investment and financial liberation revolution that will catapult youth, young entrepreneurs and Nigerians from mediocrity into unending life of surplus and overflow success that Nigeria and Nigerians can never recover from if trust, sincerity are embraced while corruption and capitalism are discouraged among youth and young entrepreneurs.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2013
What a lovely motivational post. Crowd funding could be a great way to venture into this ideas. With your calculations, i think everybody can be a business owner within five years with as little as 100 naira.

I will work on this and see how it can be started

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by gentle2all: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2013
Thank you my brother, I agree with you 100%, that is the motive and there are other benefits I did not mention above about the idea that will transform Nigeria which will be revealed when we have achieved the first step. I will like to work with you so that we can plan the success of this life changing idea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.