Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056559 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
please I need someone to help me with a sample of acceptance letter to a job offer. I will appreciate a reply. thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Paragon001(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:
please I need someone to help me with a sample of acceptance letter to a job offer. I will appreciate a reply. thanks
Google is your friend, use it!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS), is a non-profit organization registered in 2007 in Nigeria with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. Over the years HIFASS has provided manpower and associated technical support to PEPFAR
HIV/AIDS program and Research activities, USAID and World Bank funded projects in Nigeria and further more played a role in the management of personnel services.

HIFASS is therefore seeking the employment of the position listed below.

Job Title: Front Desk Officer
General Description
The Front Desk Officer is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
Direct all visitors to the appropriate staff member or office
Maintain employee and department directories.
Monitoring and reporting on office logbooks.
Manage e-mail correspondences as necessary.
Assist the Director Admin to maintain a filing system and file all correspondences
Ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy so as to maintain the good image of the organization.
Assist the communication manager to maintain programme/office calendar
Assist in scheduling and arranging for meetings and conferences to include agenda, attendance and venue management.
Assist in gathering a variety of presentation material for use in meetings, training sessions, or for publication.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Training Requirement
HND/ Bachelor degree in Social Science and related disciplines. A Secretarial Certification will be an added advantage.
Prior Work Experience:
At least 2 years’ post-NYSC experience in Administrative and Secretarial duties.
Knowledge and Skills:
The applicant must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Adept at giving accurate information to visitors and callers
Detailed and organized
Cheerful and courteous
Exceptional verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in English;
Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Thorough understanding of monitoring visitors’ access

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letters and CV's to "The Human Resources Manager" (HIFASS) and additional certificates that supports or address to: careers@hifass-hfi.org - specifying the position title as the SUBJECT of the mail.

Note: All attachments should be submitted in PDF and Word formats. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview

Application Deadline 23rd August, 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Our Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Personal Care and Lighting products have become a part of the daily rituals people follow to care for themselves,
families, friends and homes. Over the years, the desire of the people in our companies to make a difference and impact lives has inspired every invention, every product, every breakthrough we've brought to the market. We've been making trusted household brands for more than twenty five years. From the products our pharmaceutical products that improve your health to sustainable lighting solutions, we're working towards a cleaner, healthier, better home for families in West Africa. All of us at Orange Group are privileged to put our purpose and passion to work every day, we never compromise because we know you cannot afford to.

Branch Accountant
Location Kano

Job Description

We are recruiting qualified accounting professionals in our Kano state branch for a Branch Accountant
With a minimum of 2 years work experience.

Method of Application
Qualified candidates resident in Kano should send their resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com before 19th August, 2016. Please use the position as your mail subject.
Multiple entries will not be treated.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paragon001:
Google is your friend, use it!
If you cant help me I will appreciate you simply not to quote me. thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:

Can you rephrase your question. Cause from offers I have gotten so far it is mostly filling of information and signing.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:

Can you rephrase your question. Cause from offers I have gotten so far it is mostly filling of information and signing.
no sir. in this offer they ask us to send a letter of acceptance or rejection to the job offer. see below

Please send your written acceptance or rejection of this offer to catherine@alexandergeorgeservices.com on or before 12 noon of 16/08/2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:
no sir. in this offer they ask us to send a letter of acceptance or rejection to the job offer. see below

Please send your written acceptance or rejection of this offer to rgeorgeservices.com on or before 12 noon of 16/08/2016.

Just send "I accept"(na joke o). Sorry you have to try Google my brother for a more sophisticated letter
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Paragon001(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:

Just send "I accept"(na joke o). Sorry you have to try Google my brother for a more sophisticated letter
Loll... Dat was dsame advice i gave him. Scroll up to see wat he said. I don't wana believe he is intellectually lazy. With google, some questions now sound embarrassing. Trust me, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Paragon001(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:
If you cant help me I will appreciate you simply not to quote me. thanks
If not for research/knowledge, wat on earth do you use google for? Even if u don't like wat i said, 90% of our brother and sisters here would agree with me dat i gave u d best advice. My guy, google is ur friend. Use it!

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paragon001:
If not for research/knowledge, wat on earth do you use google for? Even if u don't like wat i said, 90% of our brother and sisters here would agree with me dat i gave u d best advice. My guy, google is ur friend. Use it!
ok tnks bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pls help..... I saw a job advert, I applied and now I got the job but the problem now is the address I use in applying the job. A friend of mine who lives in Abuja gave it to me. The address is not his home address, he only gave me because I requested for an Abuja address and now my employer wants a recent NEPA or waterboard bill for proof of residence......... I am so confused now. Please I need your advice my fellow nairalanders
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:
Pls help..... I saw a job advert, I applied and now I got the job but the problem now is the address I use in applying the job. A friend of mine who lives in Abuja gave it to me. The address is not his home address, he only gave me because I requested for an Abuja address and now my employer wants a recent NEPA or waterboard bill for proof of residence......... I am so confused now. Please I need your advice my fellow nairalanders

So you used a fake address?? shocked shocked . use the phcn bill from your house and tell them the address you used on your CV is for a friend. What you have done can leave an expression that you are not a straight forward person.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:

So you used a fake address?? shocked shocked . use the phcn bill from your house and tell them the address you used on your CV is for a friend. What you have done can leave an expression that you are not a straight forward person.
oh boy.... I am so clueless on what to do now. Honestly I regret this action.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Paragon001(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:
That is not a problem nau. Tell him you guys use personal borehole. And 4 d PHCN bill, you use a prepaid meter. But be honest next time.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
ticker:

I did the same thing on my CV o,honestly, its confusing... Please tell them you moved to a new place already .You only squatted there for d time being ,Ogbeni,carry a new NEPA bill with a genuine address there....
If this doesn't work,ehn!, na soup person done enter...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by uhalauju(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paragon001:
That is not a problem nau. Tell him you guys use personal borehole. And 4 d PHCN bill, you use a prepaid meter. But be honest next time.

My dear, it will interest u to knw dat even prepaid has its ticket abi na invoice I go call am.
my humble opinion is, since it's a RECENT nepa bill dats d issue(emphasis on d upper cased) and d fact dat he wants to keep d job, he shld use d nepa bill of the house where he intends to stay. He can get dat from d landlord of house or from whoever he thinks has custody of d recent nepa bill. Then if his boss questions d difference in d addresses, he can now tell him dat dats his new place of abode and no longer d one on his CV. Gudluck sha!!
Try to be honest, always.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheArchangel(f): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wow, never knew something like this can happen as I have different addresses for all compass points of Abuja. Every compass point has an address I use in CV submission, I can't be living in Gwagwalada and be searching for jobs in Maitama naaa, I am always ..atmost 5 kilometers away in proximity to wherever I am aspiring to. Jabi address....Life camp job, Lugbe address....inside town will do, Gwarinpa....Kubwa.
I just don't want to be left out cos of distance...

Is it a SIN undecided
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Paragon001(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
uhalauju:

My dear, it will interest u to knw dat even prepaid has its ticket abi na invoice I go call am.
my humble opinion is, since it's a RECENT nepa bill dats d issue(emphasis on d upper cased) and d fact dat he wants to keep d job, he shld use d nepa bill of the house where he intends to stay. He can get dat from d landlord of house or from whoever he thinks has custody of d recent nepa bill. Then if his boss questions d difference in d addresses, he can now tell him dat dats his new place of abode and no longer d one on his CV. Gudluck sha!!
Try to be honest, always.
I concur dat prepaid meters do have payment receipt. I think providing d receipt wil be beta dan PHCN bill reasons being that:

(1) The former does not necessarily come with actual residential ADDRESS. In most cases, they read LANDLORD.
(2) If u pay thru agents using quickteller or paga, u may be given only the PIN.
(3) They (ur employer) may be too busy to go and confirm the anthenticity of ur metre number from PHCN.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Vacancies for reporters and TV presenters.interested applicants with minimum of OND should send CV to Abujahousingshow@gmail.com
***‎
Certified Early Child Educator needed urgently at a Crèche. If you know of anyone, they should Inbox their CV and application letter to brownsuedeenterprise@yahoo.com. Females only that reside in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
North East Regional Initiative (NERI) - An International Development Organization, is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the position below:

Job Title: Community Development Facilitator (CDF)
Slot: 3
Position Start Date: Immediately

Position Summary
The Community Development Facilitator (CDF) is responsible for grass-roots development of project concepts and activity submissions.
The CDF will interact with community groups, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), community-based organizations (CBOs), associations and other groups implementing NRTI-funded activities or potential activities.
The CDF will work with groups to develop activity ideas and summaries, refine project concepts during the YL/GL phase, assist in the creation and negotiation of budgets, as well as be the primary field oversight for ongoing activities.
This position will be based at Yobe state office, with program activities expected to be carried out throughout the state. Travel is expected.
Reporting & Supervision:
The CDF reports to the State Program Manager based at Yobe.

Primary Responsibilities
Liaise with community groups, NGOs, CBOs, associations and other community stakeholders to identify potential partners for the project activities.
Identify potential activities at the community level for project support
Work with State Program Manager (SPM), and Abuja-based Program team, develop project ideas identified for support for YL/GL submission.
Work with Program, M&E and Grants teams to create and maintain project trackers.
Support review of Final Evaluation Reports and grant closing.
Attend focus groups to derive lessons learned to inform future project activities.
Assist in the development of activity ideas based on information collected in the field.
Facilitate linkages between communities as needed.
Work with community organizations to budget and prepare logistics for activities
Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries to SPM and Abuja-based Reporting Officer.
Work with staff to ensure project attendance at local events.
Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
Any other duties suitable to task and commensurate with ability

Qualifications
University degree in Political Science, International Affairs or other related Social Sciences field is required.
Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria is required
Three years’ work experience in a related field is required.
Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
Prior experience with international organizations or international-funded projects is highly desirable.
Problem solving, stress management and time management Skills are required.
Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents to: nigeria_recruitment@neri-nigeria.com before the closing date above:
A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities;
A cover letter;
Note
Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Our client is a results-orientated Non-Governmental Organisation that believes that women and men have the right to choose when they have children. The Company operates in 43 countries and is one of the largest Non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world. They use modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to high quality family planning and other reproductive health services in Nigeria.

Overall Responsibility

The integrated Marketing Director will be in charge of the social marketing channel of The Company and all demand creation and marketing activities across all the service delivery channels of The Company. He/She will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, coordinating the overall marketing activities of all channels and sales activities of the Social Marketing channel and ensure it is a surplus generating.

Key Responsibilities:

Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical/FP/SRH products
Develop a clear and effective sales and marketing strategy for the Social marketing channel.
Revaluate current social marketing products and distribution channel and decide on range of SRHR products that will generate surplus through an effective market research and in-line with core value of The Company and its strategic direction
Integrated marketing strategy/plan and it implementation
Develop and Implement annual marketing plan
Develop annual marketing plans and ensure the effective delivery of each marketing plan for all of The Company service delivery channels (Center, Outreach, social franchise, social Marketing and MS- Ladies) activities and a clear action plan for each channel. Coordinate with the programmes, Operations and RME departments to ensure that activities are in line with funders expectation, informed by evidence and field based promotions are planned to support product/marketing plans
Assess and identify the needs in the areas of information, education and communication within the framework of National IEC strategy and arrange advertising and promotion tasks through media or other appropriate means
Coordinate target marketing promotion, campaign and advertising
Oversee and co-ordinate and lead target marketing promotion campaigns (including the planning of advertising, media, population segment and clinic based promotions) impact assessment, competitive analysis, consumer behaviour analysis and new product development.
Work with advertising firms, professional groups and stakeholders and vendors to develop and finalize all advertising and communication campaigns and materials.
Team Leadership

Lead the sales and distribution team to surplus generating entity with expanded assess nationwide.
Recruit, lead and inspire the integrated marketing team (direct and indirect reports) to deliver excellent service, including coaching and supporting them on development areas and undertaking regular performance reviews
key Requirements

BA or MA degree in Pharmacy, Social Sciences, Marketing or Management
Extensive hands on experience in Marketing, Community Mobilization, and communications
Senior level experience (not less than 5 years) in Sales, Marketing/Marketing communications preferably from an FMCG company is necessary. Experience/Knowledge of Pharmaceutical sales and marketing will be an added advantage but not necessary.
Demonstrable experience within Information, Education and communication (IEC) or Behavioural Change and communication (BCC) programs in the health sector is required.
Good knowledge and experience on social marketing or commercial marketing
Proven ability to lead Sales teams to profitability
Proven ability to develop and work within approved work plans
Proven ability to lead and manage projects
Strong oral and written communication
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
Experience problem solving/ analytical skills
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages
Willingness to travel 50% within the country
A genuine commitment to the mission and goals of the company in Nigeria.

if you DO NOT meet the requirement you will NOT be contacted .

https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFZsuZeWjlc1Mc.mzZbkuIiM-&jobid=309609000001564099&widgetid=309609000000082121&embedsource=
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Our client is a results-orientated Non-Governmental Organisation that believes that women and men have the right to choose when they have children. The Company operates in 43 countries and is one of the largest Non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world. They use modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to high quality family planning and other reproductive health services in Nigeria.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Reporting to: Finance Director
Key Responsibilities:
Prepare and submit monthly Management report of the company
Ensure sound financial controls in all the company's service delivery Channels
Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
Prepare Budget for Management approval and upload same in SUN within the deadline stipulated by the company.
Periodically do analytical review of financial and non-Financial data to aid decision making process of Management.
Monitor actual spend against annual budgets, producing monthly spend-to-date reports,
Ensure a proper Transaction Filing System is maintained for all financial activities
Regularly discuss with the Financial Director and team members concerning financial reporting issues, errors, trends, payment delays, outstanding commitments and related matters.
Undertake all areas of responsibility in a professional manner and in a way that enhances the reputation of the company
Any other duties requested by the Finance Director or other Senior Management Team members

Qualifications, Skills and Experience
A degree with minimum of 2nd class Upper Division
Recognised professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, etc
5-7 years’ experience in a similar role with an NGO
Ability to use SUN Accounting package
Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work

DO NOT apply if you DO NOT meet the requirements

https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFZsuZeWjlc1Mc.mzZbkuIiM-&jobid=309609000001571240&widgetid=309609000000082121&embedsource=
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Blessedgurl(f): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2016
ticker:
Like advised earlier, simply tell them that you no longer live at that address and then provide a nepa bill of where you will be staying pending when you get your own accommodation. It's obvious your previous work experiences were not acquired in Abuja, so I guess that's why they wanna confirm or probably a salary account wants to be opened for you. Brace up & don't be Scared.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2016
A medical diagnostic services company requires qualified and result oriented applications for the following positions in Abuja.

1- Diagnostic Services Sales Reps - A graduate degree in any of the biosciences is required for this position. The person must be productive, ready to learn and innovative.

2- Marketing Executive - A graduate degree in biosciences and a Minimum of 2 years experience marketing in the health sector. Person must be driven, productive and innovative

3- Sonographer/Sonologist- Pre - requisite Qualifications and minimum of 5 years scanning experience in Ultrasonography is required. Excellent skills in ECHO is an added advantage.(Applicants outside Abuja can apply)

4- Laboratory Scientists(ABUJA)- Minimum of 5 years bench work experiencein a Laboratory. With up to date council registrations.

Qualified and Interested applicants should forward their CVs and application letters to info@firmcare.com.ng (with the respective positions as the email subject) not later than noon Friday 23rd August March 2016. Interview Saturday 27th August 2016.

Only applicants who reside in Abuja currently need apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ticker(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Like advised earlier, simply tell them that you no longer live at that address and then provide a nepa bill of where you will be staying pending when you get your own accommodation. It's obvious your previous work experiences were not acquired in Abuja, so I guess that's why they wanna confirm or probably a salary account wants to be opened for you. Brace up & don't be Scared.
Thanks, am grateful smiley
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: IT Assistant

Tasks and Responsibilities
As an integral staff member of the Danish Refugee Council, the IT Assistant will provide support to the programme by undertaking technical and practical IT tasks to ensure smooth, safe and efficient operation of IT support activities:

Ensure internet is operational at all times, and break-downs are addressed without delay in all sites offices
Ensure that software and licenses are in place and in line with DRC IT policies and guidelines.
Ensure that email systems have adequate protection and the antivirus is updated and installed in all DRC computers within Nigeria.
Ensure back-up of document in Yola office and support field offices in doing the same.
Hardware management and maintenance IT equipment.
Local access to all computers including printers, and Internet Access.
To undertake basic training for staff in Yola on computer handling, usage and email etiquette, rollout same training in other offices.
Reduce outsourcing IT services, such as printers and photocopiers wireless connectivity and preventive maintenance.

Conditions
Availability: End August/Early September 2016
Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council's Terms of Employment

Job Title: Procurement/Logistics Assistant
Reports to: Yola Logistics Officer

Job Description
Logistics:
Compliance procurement and equipment management of Yola office as defined in the Danish Refuegee Council’s Operations Handbook.
Fleet management
Stock Management.

Administration:
Under the supervision of the Logistics Officer, support staff travel to and from DRC Yola office.
Manage the day to day administrative work including filing systems, etc.
Procurement:
Upon the request of line manager, the logistics Assistant is to:
Undertake local purchasing in accordance with DRC’s Procurement Policy and Operations Handbook standards.
Ensure goods purchased are in accordance with specified requirements and match given specifications.
Negotiate for favourable terms for purchase, e.g. discounts and credit, and follow up with the Finance Department to ensure that payments are made to the suppliers promptly.

Key Requirements
Education:
National Diploma or equivalent in relevant field of Logistics, Administration or IT.
Essential:
Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages such as Hossa, Fulani, etc.
Must have strong reporting and communication skills and good computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
Desirables:
Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
Ability to work independently on his or her own initiative
Strong team and interpersonal skills
Understanding and experience of security management.
2 years’ experience in logistics and procurement preferably in an INGO.
Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management.

Conditions
Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Contd.....

Job Title: Logistics and Procurement Manager
Locations: Abuja and Yola

As an integral staff member of the Danish Refugee Council, the Logistics and Procurement Manager will provide support to the programme by undertaking technical and practical operational tasks to ensure smooth, safe and efficient operation of logistical activities. The post holder will support the HoLP in the head office as well as other sub offices in Mubi, Abuja, Maiduguri and Damaturu.
The job holder may deputies the Head of Procurement and Logistics as required.

Key Requirements
Education:
Bachelor or Higher Diploma in Logistics or equivalent in Administration, Economics or Business.
Essential:
Progressive 2-5 years of experience in managing logistics and procurement in supply chain management in an emergency environment including procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock management and vehicle and fleet management preferably in an INGO.
Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages such as Hossa, Fulani, etc.
Must have strong reporting and communication skills and excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors and management.
Strong planning and coordination skills.
Experience of building and developing the capacity of logistics staff through the use of training, performance management frameworks and development plans
Commitment to and understanding DRC’s aims, values and principles

Desirables:
Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other project locations.
Strong analytical and negotiations skills
Willing to travel to DRC offices within Nigeria.
Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
Experience with construction and site project management
Experience with auto mechanics or electrical installations.
Relevant qualifications or training courses.
IT skills
Excellent interpersonal and team skills

Conditions and Remuneration
Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;

Job Title: Procurement/Logistics Officer
Reports to: The Logistics and Procurement Manager

Job Description
Logistics and Procurement:
Compliance procurement and equipment management of Yola office as defined in the Danish Refuegee Council’s Operations Handbook.

Fleet management.
In collaboration with HoLP and HoFA maintain records of inventories and tagging of all inventories.

Administration:
Management of staff travel to and from DRC Yola office (Road Travel).
Coordinate with the logistics officer based in Mubi and other offices when it comes to cargo transportation.
Manage Yola office logistics filling system (Soft and hard copies).

Key Requirements
Education:
Bachelor/Higher Diploma in Logistics or equivalent in Administration, economics, IT or business.
Essential:
Progressive 2-5 years of experience in handling logistics and procurement preferably in an INGO.
Must have strong reporting and communication skills and excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors and management.

Desirables:
Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other project locations.
Strong analytical and negotiations skills
Willing to travel to DRC offices within Nigeria.

Conditions
Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Contd....

Job Title: Data Entry Officer

Responsibilities are to perform all sort of database relative work under the supervision of the Protection Manager and close coordination with other protection staff for collecting of data and information and to ensure maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
Design and develop data base, record keeping and maintaining the data base.
Generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis. (Statistical & Graphical)
Modify existing databases and database management systems according to requirements.
Monitoring of data entry. After entry of the data the hard copies will be return to the respective teams. The ambiguous data forms will be returned to the respective community workers for accuracy.
Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
Plan, coordinate and implement database security measures to safeguard information in client computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.

Key Requirements
Graduate degree or diploma in Computer Sciences or in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Law or a relevant equivalent
Two years’ experience in management of databases and data entry (ideally with non-profit and/or non-governmental organizations)
Excellent reporting skills using Excel and SQL /Access Reporting tools.
Demonstrable capacity for working effectively in a close, multi-disciplinary cooperative team environment
Sound Knowledge of MS Access, SQL server 2005.
Data analysis and charting/visualizing skills.
Excellent presentation skills
Fluency in English is required and local language

Job Title: Protection Assistant

Protection monitoring and referrals:
Identification of the protection issues and concerns faced by the IDPs and host community to regular field visits.
Identify the and develop the referral contact sheets of different services proviers in the area.
Assist the CBPC and Protection Officer in the Mapping of services available for IDPs; Developing referral pathways/mechanisms;
Monitoring of the needs of displaced population with main focus on persons with special needs (women, children, elderly, disabled etc.);
Identification, Protection monitoring and Management of individual cases;
Assist and conduct protection monitoring, assessment, FGDs, Key informant interview
Planning/participation in group-based psychosocial support activities for men, women, adolescents and children
Planning/participation in Rapid Needs Assessments to understand protection needs of target populations;
Delivery of humanitarian aid
Formation of CBPC committing and holding of community meeting
Provide advice and guidance to CBPC as well as referrals to IDPs on issues related to accessing required services;

Key Requirements
Graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Law or a relevant equivalent.
At least 2-3 years of working experience in a social service, psychology, education, or development sector; Previous working experience with humanitarian agencies will be considered as a strong advantage;
Good understanding of international human rights and principles of humanitarian work.
Good facilitation skills; experience designing and delivering training curricula, preferably focused on adult learning;
Ability and willingness to maintain regular presence at project sites and to work during irregular working hours and in insecure environments.
Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and resilience.
Good computer skills (Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Fluency in English and local language is required.

Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;

Job Title: Protection Officer

Protection monitoring and referrals:
Mapping of services available for IDPs; Developing referral pathways/mechanisms;
Monitoring of the needs of displaced population with main focus on persons with special needs (women, children, elderly, disabled etc.);
Management of individual cases;
Planning/participation in group-based psychosocial support activities for men, women, adolescents and children
Planning/participation in Rapid Needs Assessments to understand protection needs of target populations;
Delivery of humanitarian aid
Provide advice and guidance as well as referrals to IDPs on issues related to accessing required services;
Provide individual, needs-based assistance to IDP families based on internal guidelines developed by DRC;
Support community based protection committees in identification of protection risks in the community and addressing such risks;

Key Requirements
Graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Law or a relevant equivalent.
At least 2-3 years of working experience in a social service, psychology, education, or development sector; Previous working experience with humanitarian agencies will be considered as a strong advantage;
Good understanding of international human rights and principles of humanitarian work.
Good facilitation skills; experience designing and delivering training curricula, preferably focused on adult learning;
Ability and willingness to maintain regular presence at project sites and to work during irregular working hours and in insecure environments.
Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
Good computer skills (Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Fluency in English and local language is required.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Contd......

Job Title: Senior Protection Officer

Programme Implementation and supervision:
Monitor and supervise the implementation of Project activities at the field level, including appropriate documentation and management of protection cases (recorded incidents), Individual and Group intake form, IPA
Provide constant support to field team in different location and provide them on job guidance, training and coaching
Develop together with the team clear work plans on a weekly and monthly basis.
Prepare daily and weekly reports on project activities to share with the Protection Manager.
Ensure that the database records are regularly and timely updated
Assist and organize the protection assessment, survey, focus group discussion and meeting
Provide systematic analysis of collected data to highlight broad trends in cases/incidents and protection concerns. In the event of repeated, prevalent or serious incidents, refer to relevant DRC staff and organization for advocacy for further service provisions

Key Requirements
Graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Human Rights, Development Studies Law or a relevant equivalent.
3-5 years of experience in managing/supervising staff planning and implementation of activities in complex emergencies
At least 2-3 years of protection working experience with humanitarian agencies will be considered as a strong advantage;
Skills and experience in Assessment, project/programme planning, delivery, monitoring, review and evaluation
Working knowledge of relevant protection frameworks and International Humanitarian, Human Rights and Refugee Law
Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
Self-motivated, able to take initiative, resilient and able to work independently
Familiarity with protection cluster and/or protection working group
Good computer skills (Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint and Outlook) with good report writing skills
Fluency in English is required and local language

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with a Cover Letter outlining your interest and qualifications and CV's in English to: drc-hr-ng@drc-nigeria.org
Or
Hand delivery to:
The Head of Base,
DRC Yola Office,
No 49 Karewa Gra,
Karewa, Yola,
Adamawa State,
Nigeria.

Note
Indicate the position applied.
Names and contact details (email address) of 3 professional non-related references should be provided.
Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered. Please provide references, but do not attach any written recommendations.
Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
The position is for Nigerian Nationals only.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for (written and oral) interviews.

Application Deadline 20th August, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pinewood Medicare (PPO) is a Managed Care Organization (MCO) structured as a National Preferred Provider Organisation which is the first of its kind in Nigeria located at Lekki, Lagos with international affiliations. As the name depicts, Pinewood Medicare is a fast growing PPO aimed at providing both practicable healthcare solutions and promoting wellness not only to the West African populace but to the world at large.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Position: Community Health Coordinator

Job Description
* Community health coordinators will be responsible for supporting all community health programs.
* Tasks will include member registration, coordination of primary care visits, complaints resolution, claims processing, quality control, and patient information /customer care services.

Requirements
* Community Health coordinators must have community health extension CHEW certificates from approved colleges, PGD in public health, or pharmacy technician certificates or 2-3 years experience in a health environment as an administrative assistant

* Applicants must be resident in either of the following states : Sokoto, Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Kano, Gombe, Adamawa, Jigawa, Katsina, Benue, Bauchi, Taraba, Uyo, Owerri, Anambra, Aba, Calabar, Ebonyi, Ibadan, Ondo, Ekiti, Yobe, Epe, Jos,Kebbi, Zanfara Abeokuta, Onitsha, Enugu, Port harcourt, Benin, and Asaba

Application Closing Date
31st August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: info@pinewoodmedicare.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nations of Charity World Wide is the world's leading authority in holistic child development through sponsorship. It is the only child sponsorship program to be validated through independent, empirical research. Nations of Charity World Wide revolutionized the fight against global poverty by working exclusively with the Church to release children from poverty so that they may become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults. Nations of Charity World Wide partners with more than 7,000 Christian churches in 26 countries to release over 1.8 million babies, children and young adults from poverty in Jesus' name.

Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant

Requirements

Computer Literacy
Good teamwork skills
Communication skills
Good organisation and planning skills
Creativity
Numerical skills
SSCE and OND holder

Closing Date
20th August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: charitypolice@nationsofcharity.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.