Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37797 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:50am On May 03, 2013
babybird82:

I agree with you Gbame. The 3-in-1 is cool. People were scared away with the "wright" or wrong answer thingy. So far, all my answers have been correct. LOL.

Good to know you guys are enjoying it.

Just my person.... I usually try to lay back first and watch trends before taking a gaint leap. I don't sow small. Especially LBM.
Maybe some day, I'd order.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:25pm On May 03, 2013
Like i earlier Mentioned, the Right side of the flash office is the most important because this is where your purses and earnings are located
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:14pm On May 03, 2013
Top Most Right, you have the 3 tabs: Rules, Help and Logout

Rules: move your mouse on top of this tab, a flyout pops up, click on any of the five options to get all the rules relating to that specific lane. Collectively, these are the rule that govern the corporation.

Help: Unlike the orthodox 'help' on other sites, this 'help' acutually introduces/give guide to most apects of your life within Your flash office. move your mouse as already directed to view its different sections.

Logout: Need i say a thing here?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:50pm On May 03, 2013
Directly below this you'd find the welcome pane.

with your name, Managerial status and LBM number.

directly below, you find your sponsor's ( Upline) details.

immediately after that, you have two options: Project LBM and settings( they both lead same place)

in there you would find 5 tabs

1) Personal data

2) Registration of an agent

3) Activation

4) Tree and

5) Settings

we would take a lot at these one after the other.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2013
HARDDON: Like i earlier Mentioned, the left side of the flash office is the most important because this is where your purses and earnings are located

HARDDON: Top Most left, you have the 3 tabs: Rules, Help and Logout

Rules: move your mouse on top of this tab, a flyout pops up, click on any of the five options to get all the rules relating to that specific lane. Collectively, these are the rule that govern the corporation.

Help: Unlike the orthodox 'help' on other sites, this 'help' acutually introduces/give guide to most apects of your life within Your flash office. move your mouse as already directed to view its different sections.

Logout: Need i say a thing here?

The bolded refers, its like my own flash office has everything you are writing about on the right side and not the left.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 7:32pm On May 03, 2013
gbame:

The bolded refers, its like my own flash office has everything you are writing about on the right side and not the left.

Ouch! Thanks was actually multitasking then.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:02pm On May 03, 2013
HARDDON: Directly below this you'd find the welcome pane.

with your name, Managerial status and LBM number.

directly below, you find your sponsor's ( Upline) details.

immediately after that, you have two options: Project LBM and settings( they both lead same place)

in there you would find 5 tabs

1) Personal data

2) Registration of an agent

3) Activation

4) Tree and

5) Settings

we would take a look at these one after the other.

1). Personal data: here you would see your personal data your upline helped you filled when they signed you up.
You can make corrections to any info that is wrong. But you must give a reason why.

2) Register an agent: to register an agent, you need their info(refer to the first page of this thread. )

You fill out d form .

Some pointers: on d ID number slot, you enter d first 3 digits into 'SERIES" . Den d other numbers into d next slot.

index is 1

Please be very careful about d email you use. As a general practice, i opened an email address which i use ƒoя all my downlines .

NB: don't ever use émail from d person you r to register( more about this later. )

Type a secret code , b4 you submit, please jot down d LBM number at the end of d page .... That is d person's LBM number.

After that, submit and Saч yes to d follow up dbox.

But you aint done yet, next you visit that email you filled d form with, click on d TVM msg, there is a link to setting password ƒoя d account you just created, click on d link. It wud take you to ån interface where you are meant to set a password. Type a password . Repeat same in d next slot , enter d capcha. Click login.

NB: when you click on d link and it brings up d password reset interface, do not be Tempted to convert to English by clicking d England flag... If not, d password setting page would turn to a login page.

3) Activation: only managers can activate accounts .

4) Tree: this is where all your downlines are listed with a lil detail about them .

5) settings : find that out ƒoя yourself ( tongue out)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 7:13pm On May 04, 2013
Immediately below that , you have your purses(aha)

By now , you all know what purses are . If you don't, refer to page 3: frequently asked Qs.

Thé very First Purse you got is LLL : this purse holds your charges( earnings ) from promo and d activities of your downlines.

Meaning that, if you sign up under promo, your 7000 Rubbles would appear here( under CURRENT slot) after exactly oηε month. And as a manager, if you sign up three people during promo, your 22000 rubbles would appear here after same periöd.

Then, there is also the earnings from d activities of your downline. Like i earlier said, if you made anybody partner, you get 70 dolls instantly. When that person sign up another person(your second downline) , you get 23 dolls , not instantly but charged into purse LLL . And so on.

There are three sections to each purse: the current, earned and Available .

Which i would τaικ about when we come to purse TTT ƒoя better Understanding
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 04, 2013
Ride on Hardon, I love you , and please why is your BBM no longer active, seem like u haven't subscribed?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 7:54pm On May 04, 2013
Lolo Ray!

You can't be into the middle of the ocean yet seek ƒoя water to drink. i am very Much subscribed .

Was very busy, had to uncheck my пετωoяκ a lil so i can focus because i don't really like keeping people waiting ƒoя a reply.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 3:54pm On May 05, 2013
HARDDON: Immediately below that , you have your purses(aha)

By now , you all know what purses are . If you don't, refer to page 3: frequently asked Qs.

Thé very First Purse you got is LLL : this purse holds your charges( earnings ) from promo and d activities of your downlines.

Meaning that, if you sign up under promo, your 7000 Rubbles would appear here( under CURRENT slot) after exactly oηε month. And as a manager, if you sign up three people during promo, your 22000 rubbles would appear here after same periöd.

Then, there is also the earnings from d activities of your downline. Like i earlier said, if you made anybody partner, you get 70 dolls instantly. When that person sign up another person(your second downline) , you get 23 dolls , not instantly but charged into purse LLL . And so on.

There are three sections to each purse: the current, earned and Available .

Which i would τaικ about when we come to purse TTT ƒoя better Understanding

The next purse is TTT : this is where your earnings (charges) from your purchased markers gets accumulated as you mark daily( throughout the month). As you do well know, ƒoя every marker you mark, you get 18 Rubbles. So if you have 5 markers ( 18 * 5 = 90) this means that at the end of everyday, you are supposed to have 90 Rubbles inside d "Çurrent" slot of your TTT purse.

Ƒoя d second day, it would be 90+90 ...which means 90 would be added daily to what ever value you have under "current"already.

As aforesaid, each purse has 3 sections :

1) Current : this is the slot where all earnings go into as you work throughout the month.

2) Earned : at the end of d month, all d Rubbles in the "Current" slot, move over to Earned. Meaning you have earned this but it is not available ƒoя collection yet.

3) Available : few days b4 you r due ƒoя payment, all the Rubbles from Earned move over into this slot. Dereafter are withdrawn from your purse. Yes, at this point, you can jump up, because some cool dolls would ѕσση come knocking at the doors of your account.

NB: you also receive 2 alternate 3 Rubbles into purse TTT when you mark your brilliant markers .
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:10pm On May 05, 2013
Purse LLL is different from all d other purses because it does not have specified markers ƒoя its earnings.

Rather, it stores Rubbles gotten from promo, and also stores Rubbles due you when your downlines introduce people into d corporation.

But d same principle that works in Current, Earned and Available applies here too. As your downlines register people, your due Rubbles( 690R or $23 ) gets accumulated under Current....etc
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2013
Ride on Harddon! The fact that you don't see comments/questions means you are in line and everything is entering the medulla. Altho I think one or two commendation for a good job is not a bad idea from those of us following and enjoying Harddon's lecture.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 9:04pm On May 05, 2013
Yea harddon carry go! We dey observe you from the background. From warri with love.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by stevenazbs: 9:56pm On May 05, 2013
Wow..what great thread,God bless u harddon wit ur good work here,I wish people could see and follow every word here.once again,God bless u..pls harddon,I will like to start by registering thru u and how will I go about it? I stays in magboro,lagos ibadan express way,before MFM...pls I need ur help on how to start and what to do,and where to go? Pls sir I need urgent reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 6:04am On May 06, 2013
No markers today again? Thought the public hols were over
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2013
Would help a great deal if what ever was written in Russian on the site can be translated; before you get your bunnies in a knot
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2013
This is the translation of the Russian on their site:

Dear partners, the site is down for maintenance databases and servers. Website reconvenes 06/05/2013 at 14:00 Moscow time. Corporation apologizes for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 7:33am On May 06, 2013
ossy: This is the translation of the Russian on their site:

Dear partners, the site is down for maintenance databases and servers. Website reconvenes 06/05/2013 at 14:00 Moscow time. Corporation apologizes for any inconvenience.

14:00 by russian time is 10:00am by our time, Moscow is 3hrs ahead of us (+4) GMT ; so lets wait and follow them up. I trust the companies crdibility though.... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 7:35am On May 06, 2013
ossy: This is the translation of the Russian on their site:

thanks a lot for d translation. was really needed cheesy
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2013
Raymondenyi:

14:00 by russian time is 10:00am by our time, Moscow is 3hrs ahead of us (+4) GMT ; so lets wait and follow them up. I trust the companies crdibility though.... smiley smiley smiley

Please 14:00 Russian time is not 10:00am but 11:00am in our local time. Get your facts right. You've already got it right by saying it is +4.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:38am On May 06, 2013
gbame:

Please 14:00 Russian time is not 10:00am but 11:00am in our local time. Get your facts right. You've already got it right by saying it is +4.

Sorry my mistake, buh from wat I wrote 3 hrs ahead of us, I mean everyone readiing it should have known its just an error on my side, its 11amj thanks for the correction anyway
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2013
(In jinifa's voice) WAREFFA! The most important thing is for the maintainance to be over and we go back to making them chesse.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:19am On May 06, 2013
stevenazbs: Wow..what great thread,God bless u harddon wit ur good work here,I wish people could see and follow every word here.once again,God bless u..pls harddon,I will like to start by registering thru u and how will I go about it? I stays in magboro,lagos ibadan express way,before MFM...pls I need ur help on how to start and what to do,and where to go? Pls sir I need urgent reply. Thanks

hello all, thanks for your appreciation, you are far too kind.

@ steve, the info you need to register is on the very first page. go through it, send me those details i requested for and i'd make you an agent.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by stevenazbs: 10:38am On May 06, 2013
Thanks harddon,I will do just that
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2013
They have changed the time for their site to come up, its no longer today, this is the translation of the new date on their site now:

Dear partners, the site is down for maintenance databases and servers. Website reconvenes 07.05.2013 at 15.00 Moscow time. Corporation apologizes for any inconvenience.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by g20302: 11:08am On May 06, 2013
ossy: They have changed the time for their site to come up, its no longer today, this is the translation of the new date on their site now:

Dear partners, the site is down for maintenance databases and servers. Website reconvenes 07.05.2013 at 15.00 Moscow time. Corporation apologizes for any inconvenience.

I was just about to post the same before you did. I think we need to find out from those who have been doing ds biz since last year if they've had any experience like this. From an earlier post, we have just 18 days to mark the markers ds month and this has been cut down to 17 days. Also from another post Wednesday, and Thursday this week is another 'public' holiday in Russia. Remember the site will open by 12:00noon tomorrow. So let our older partners/managers share their previous experiences with us. Over to you, Harddon, Babybird82, Cutekate, Gbame, Tosin2013,etc
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 11:28am On May 06, 2013
I can confirm that the 3 in 1 is working, I bought 83 markers, I am with the Abuja team though
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:00pm On May 06, 2013
g20302:

I was just about to post the same before you did. I think we need to find out from those who have been doing ds biz since last year if they've had any experience like this. From an earlier post, we have just 18 days to mark the markers ds month and this has been cut down to 17 days. Also from another post Wednesday, and Thursday this week is another 'public' holiday in Russia. Remember the site will open by 12:00noon tomorrow. So let our older partners/managers share their previous experiences with us. Over to you, Harddon, Babybird82, Cutekate, Gbame, Tosin2013,etc

Though we have not experienced this before, there is not need to worry.

As with all network types, more people more server improvements, maintainance. this must be a major upgrade. hence the time line
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2013
@ grup pm: when you said the 3in1 is working what do you mean? Did you actually mark them today or what? Also wonder why they are now shifting the goal post from today to morrow, to think they had five long days in which they should have done this from the 1st.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2013
g20302:

Me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.