Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37801 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2013
Merci, tres boucoup!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
babybird82:

Thanks Plus Largent, Lol.
That's exactly what i do. My platinum marker payment is deducted from my salary. Instead of sending money, you tell them thats what you want when salary is to be paid so its held back. If your direct upline is a silver manager, tell him/her thats how you want to pay for them. 5000EPM(TTT/LLL/ZZZ)whichever you earned, will be deducted and the rest paid as salary. Thats how its done in my team anyway.

yup! thatz the way it should be done. it saves everybody some stress level.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chuhenchu: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Who has contact for Abuja flash office
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2013
I believe salaries have started dropping.
Did anyone who made the last promo get paid?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ioi74(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2013
babybird82: I believe salaries have started dropping.
Did anyone who made the last promo get paid?

babybird82

I heard that payments are being converted to shares and will be paid in june, please can you clarify this as i am a bit uncomfortable with this development if true..

Thanks
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 01, 2013
Not true, my sister just recieved her pay

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2013
Raymondenyi: Not true, my sister just recieved her pay

Yeah even my friend confirm he got his alert on Monday.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2013
ioi74:

babybird82

I heard that payments are being converted to shares and will be paid in june, please can you clarify this as i am a bit uncomfortable with this development if true..

Thanks

Payment for what? Markers or promo?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by dauaye: 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
payment for March 2013 is on-going. confirm from your silver manager; the Amt you got from Promos is what is converted to share and is in your promotional purse at the end of the billing period (monthly in nigeria). Maybe what she told was at the end of the billing period 90% of your TTT would ve been converted to shares while the cooperation pays you 10%. But in Nigeria we get our 100% payment cos our rep.in Russian exchange that for shares which will make more returns for her. i hope that helps?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 11:20pm On May 01, 2013
dauaye: payment for March 2013 is on-going. confirm from your silver manager; the Amt you got from Promos is what is converted to share and is in your promotional purse at the end of the billing period (monthly in nigeria). Maybe what she told was at the end of the billing period 90% of your TTT would ve been converted to shares while the cooperation pays you 10%. But in Nigeria we get our 100% payment cos our rep.in Russian exchange that for shares which will make more returns for her. i hope that helps?

Thanks for the response.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:25am On May 02, 2013
haven't had active markers now for the second day running am i the only one? also isn't the public holiday suppose to be just for may 1st?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 5:43am On May 02, 2013
Yes o. My brother, same here. Pls someone should explain, why we are not having markers for 2 days running.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 6:15am On May 02, 2013
Plus largent: haven't had active markers now for the second day running am i the only one? also isn't the public holiday suppose to be just for may 1st?

Its Russian public holidays and they have a lot of it in May.

May 1st to 3rd, 9th and 10th. That's 5 days in the month of May.

Sorry guys.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 6:58am On May 02, 2013
babybird82:

Sorry guys.
ok, just googled it and confirmed! thanks maa'm
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2013
Just wondering..will purchase request for 3in1 markers be honoured between today and the 5th seeing that they are either on holiday or its a weekend?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 10:42am On May 02, 2013
The russians dey enjoy o. This one go affect my pay! angry anyways thank God for the explanation, I bin think say tory don enter the matter grin
babybird82:

Sorry guys.
babybird82:

Sorry guys.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ioi74(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2013
babybird82:

Payment for what? Markers or promo?

the monthly salaries for markers purchased, i just about a month ago and am still not too clear about the whole process. please clarify..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:54pm On May 02, 2013
chuhenchu: Who has contact for Abuja flash office

Wish i cud help. but somewhat can't right now because i don't have anybody i can entrust you to.

you don't feel comfortable here?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 5:05pm On May 02, 2013
ioi74:

babybird82

Thanks

Depending on who'z stream you flow on.

Tru to ït, all earnings have been going into shares(buying of shares from these companys they represent) and dey r meant to pay us double of all due income by June. But so many people were against this in Nigeria.

Ïfeoma therefore agrees to pay all that wants to be payed. To save stress and d company's credibility. But if your upline is not under her, and d person can't make such investment, you are bound to hear that.

This is why i always advise people to know where they put their Money into. Some have stunted link to Russia....!

Can't but be real with you all. This is an in house info some greedy managers are still struggling to come to terms with ....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 5:26pm On May 02, 2013
Sorry folks I've not dropped updates ƒoя some time now:

A lot of cash outs to make. A lot of down lines to feed (loll)

Ƒoя all dose still refering questions to my mail, i think it is better to ask them here because rest aSsured, there are a lot of comfortable hands here to handle all such questions.

Nonetheless, confidential ones would be treated and i'd also copy d most important ones, paste them here and answer them.

Those of you that sent your info to be signed up, I'd do just that and mail you your login details soonest( do bear with me)

Those i'v already signed up and told to wait, on monday , you would be made partners so you can enjoy d promo.

Already partners that are collecting their payments now, please do have a financial formular : here is what i mean, don't always collect and spend all your earnings. There is what they call reinvestment. Put back some of those earnings into markers.

My formula is to reinvest 40% of all my earnings. Work out yours.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:03pm On May 02, 2013
babybird82:

Its Russia public holidays and they have a lot of it in May.

Sorry guys.

No work on public holidays. Therefore, no markers. This is why at the begining of this thread, i mentioned multiplying 18 by number of working days and d number of markers you got divide by 30 to get your payment Dollars equivalent.

If you take out these 5 days(pulic hold), and all Saturdays and Sundays, you wud have 18 working days in d month of may.

So please do your calculations accordingly. And don't go harassing your uplines if your payment ƒoя d month of may is smaller than what you are used to
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:16pm On May 02, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE :

Ƒoя all my Downlines who haven't sent their Dom account details plz do:

Account Name
Dom Account Number
Bank Name ( should be gtBank ofcos)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2013
@ hardoon: Thanks for the clearification thus far,but my question still stands, can i ask my upline to purchase 3in1 markers for me before the 5th? Seeing that thy would either be on a public holiday or weekend would it be possible to still qualify for the promo?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:49pm On May 02, 2013
Plus largent: @ hardoon: Thanks for the clearification thus far,but my question still stands, can i ask my upline to purchase 3in1 markers for me before the 5th? Seeing that thy would either be on a public holiday or weekend would it be possible to still qualify for the promo?

The answer is right there in your question. Though you can still ask you Upline if he/she can get you ∂at beating all odds.

3 in 1 is not a terrain i enjoy flowing in. Too many ish ( just a personal view though)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:06pm On May 02, 2013
Ƒoя all new Partners who keep asking me Questions about d flash office and how to explore it: here are your answers . I'd attach pixs to d explanation as needed.

When you log in, after allowing d news flash öf d day to count down and you've clicked YES, your flash office appears .

To your top most left hand side of d page, is the News , billboard and promotion info tabs. Click on any to flip in .

But don't end there, let's Saч you click promotion tab, ƒoя you to have access to all info in there, please click on åll promotions . Same ƒoя others.

D top middle of d page has tabs too. Please refer to мч previous post about this. This is where you can mark your markers from.

the left hand side of the page is the most important
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:14pm On May 02, 2013
Plus largent: @ hardoon: Thanks for the clearification thus far,but my question still stands, can i ask my upline to purchase 3in1 markers for me before the 5th? Seeing that thy would either be on a public holiday or weekend would it be possible to still qualify for the promo?

The answer is right there in your question. Though you can still ask you Upline if he/she can get you ∂at beating all odds.

3 in 1 is not a terrain i enjoy flowing in. Too many ish ( just a personal view though)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2013
HARDDON:

For me, for NOW I'm enjoying the 3-in-1. Its easier to mark than the regular, platinum and diamond markers, [b]just a personal view though[/b]lol
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:52pm On May 02, 2013
gbame:

For me, for NOW I'm enjoying the 3-in-1. Its easier to mark than the regular, platinum and diamond markers, [b]just a personal view though[/b]lol

Huh? Gbame?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 12:09am On May 03, 2013
gbame:

I agree with you Gbame. The 3-in-1 is cool. People were scared away with the "wright" or wrong answer thingy. So far, all my answers have been correct. LOL.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 5:39am On May 03, 2013
HARDDON:

I dont see any ans in my question except you trying to say the corporation staged a promo for a majority of days they already knew coin can not be paid for and the buyer see desire fulfilled due to holidays..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 6:55am On May 03, 2013
Plus largent:

I dont see any ans in my question except you trying to say the corporation staged a promo for a majority of days they already knew coin can not be paid for and the buyer see desire fulfilled due to holidays..

3-in-1 is not readily available. So its gonna be a miracle if ur upline pulls through. I paid for anoda set last week and I am still waiting to be activated.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2013
@ baby bird: as always the graciousness of your prompt and precise response set many anxieties fleeing,an act of which i remain indebted to your gratitude;
but even if the markers are not activated the crux of my question is will you still qualify for the 100% promo cos though you paid withing the period but you were not activated then,hope you get my

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.