Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37796 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:00pm On May 08, 2013
Confirmed!

Site would be Up latest by friday 10th.

Told you all to relax.

@ chyegems, nothing has changed.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by uche1(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2013
can some still join?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteKate(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2013
HARDDON: Confirmed!

Site would be Up latest by friday 10th.

Told you all to relax.

@ chyegems, nothing has changed.

oh really?!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 1:28pm On May 08, 2013
^^^I wouldnt advice you to!

Russians are notorious for high tech scam. beware!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 08, 2013
Okey oh!!! because I was just told that they plan paying us instalmentally for the already accumulated funds, (20% in june, 30% n 50%) anyway, friday go soon reach, i keep my hands @ akimbo , with my arsonist in close contacts standing just infront of there office. I dey!!!! angry angry
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:53pm On May 08, 2013
uche1: can some still join?

When all these issues have been resolved.

just keep intouch
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 3:04pm On May 08, 2013
Raymondenyi: Okey oh!!! because I was just told that they plan paying us instalmentally for the already accumulated funds, (20% in june, 30% n 50%) anyway, friday go soon reach, i keep my hands @ akimbo , with my arsonist in close contacts standing just infront of there office. I dey!!!! angry angry
i can't stop laffing!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 5:50pm On May 08, 2013
chyegems: i can't stop laffing!

neither can i! grin grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 5:53pm On May 08, 2013
@harddon, dat means by friday we shall fully understand all thats happeninig abi! lets just keep hoping!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Saintigk(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2013
What is d website address please?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by dauaye: 10:11pm On May 08, 2013
May 9th and 10th are Public holidays in Russian: Thursday 9th is celebrated as the day they had victory over nazi and the end of 2nd world war. Friday may 10th is a bridge/bank holiday. Since Thursday was a public holiday and Friday is the last working day of the week hence is a bridge / bank holiday. except they are working on those days then we will see changes otherwise .........
I wrote the 3 star support asking the questions below and i have not gotten feedback. Maybe anyone in the forum could assist:
i.What happen to the the existing briefcases of markers that partners purchased and ve been managing daily?
ii. When will the brief cases of markers (markers, diamond, platinum) be available for partners again?
iii. If all the briefcases are converted to shares when (what month) will the corporation pay the partners?
iv. How do we register new partners? and what will be their role if briefcases of markers are no longer available.
v. The only shares available are those of March; what happen to the ones in April before they were terminated or deleted.
vii. Are will going to purchase the shares or our brief cases of markers and returns will be converted to shares
[color=#000099][/color]

House your contributions! but since the site is up and running let us wait for the new plans. Struggle continues.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2013
Good questions bro,especially your last question. I also notice the older partners that had regular markers already have shares in thier flash office while partners that joined like last month and bought the recently introduced 3in1 markers have zero shares in thiers,so how will these ones be compensated and when?
Most troubling is how those guys dont answer thier mails or pick calls.thank God for now the site is still up.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2013
Ain't nothing positively new yet?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 09, 2013
why is the house so quite? have we gotten any good info, cus we re some few mins away from friday, hope there is something tangible comminng up? am on there site rigth now nd i can see nothing significant, okay sha lemme wait and see.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 3:29am On May 10, 2013
Reality dawning....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2013
LBM IS REAL. READ THIS

The Company:

Mar partner was founded and is located in the city of Kaluga, Russia the Company has successfully engaged in market research for companies and manufacturers for over 20 years. The aim is to identify consumer demand and promote consumer goods. The Project has the following clients: SAMSUNG, MTS, PHILIPS, NOKIA, and HONDA.

In international practice, leading companies allocate an average of 40% of their revenue to advertising questionnaires (markers). Since the marker advertising already has a target audience, the Advertiser is therefore has a prior knowledge of the number of people viewing the ad, so its outcome is much higher than advertising in the media, on radio, TV and outdoor advertising.

November 22, 2010 saw the company moving their activities to the internet. That is over 2 years of being online. In 2011, TVM which is an investment company with over 8years on the world market in investments merged with Mar Partners Company to form the TVM Corporation.

It is officially registered with the CAC in Nigeria November 2012
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Saintigk(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2013
What is the address of the website?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2013
@ ambrosini: how does that post help our cause? Its friday, so anything new?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 10:37am On May 10, 2013
Plus largent: @ ambrosini: how does that post help our cause? Its friday, so anything new?
I wonder for that guy ohh!! just come here and start writing jargons, Oga; How does what u wrote help us in getting back our money that is visbly going down the drain before our own eyes? even our Oga HARDDON; don sitdown dey scratch in head for in house, The LBM thing don tire am sef, nobody dey hear in voice 4 here again, U come dey preach prophesy for us.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2013
Raymondenyi: I wonder for that guy ohh!! just come here and start writing jargons, Oga; How does what u wrote help us in getting back our money that is visbly going down the drain before our own eyes? even our Oga HARDDON; don sitdown dey scratch in head for in house, The LBM thing don tire am sef, nobody dey hear in voice 4 here again, U come dey preach prophesy for us.
Raymondenyi: I wonder for that guy ohh!! just come here and start writing jargons, Oga; How does what u wrote help us in getting back our money that is visbly going down the drain before our own eyes? even our Oga HARDDON; don sitdown dey scratch in head for in house, The LBM thing don tire am sef, nobody dey hear in voice 4 here again, U come dey preach prophesy for us.

hahahaha ray (a.k.a. The arsonist) men you realy got me cracking up.there.so you dont want to hear prophesy? Its like the guy is a silver manager who is trying to cool the heat from his downlines.. At the rate things are going i think we need a miracle or else....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteKate(f): 2:46pm On May 10, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2013
CuteKate: See this https://www.nairaland.com/1262976/save-5-join-team-get#15660290

From experience anytime you hear server breakdown, hacker attack etc from an investment company, then there is really trouble. This is Friday and we are still waiting for news as we were asked to. But as i stated earlier in my posts, there remains so many questions about LBM, the prayer is that somehow a miracle will happen and we get our investments back. But going from all the infos am getting from my Russian friends, we may well be in deep waters unless a miracle happens. The key thing i gathered from the infos i got is that fundamentally, there was no samsung,nokia,partnership, which means we were all marking worthless and valueless markers. The payouts where all coming from the new investors. If the markers are valueless it also means by extension the shares are worthless more so now that lBM have gathered bad publicity, so where would the money to refund the investors come from. Again markers are sold at $13 by the corporation and in Nigeria it sells for $30. Most of the profit from the markers are actually shared amongst the local managers. So LBM needed an external inflow to be able to pay monthly salaries which the partnership would have sorted for them. So if the story of advertising partnership with samsung,nokia, etc were all false, then indeed the whole system was a well oiled ponzi. Guys make una dey reason the thing as we await the Friday news as we were asked to wait for here.!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteKate(f): 4:01pm On May 10, 2013
ossy:

From experience anytime you hear server breakdown, hacker attack etc from an investment company, then there is really trouble. This is Friday and we are still waiting for news as we were asked to. But as i stated earlier in my posts, there remains so many questions about LBM, the prayer is that somehow a miracle will happen and we get our investments back. But going from all the infos am getting from my Russian friends, we may well be in deep waters unless a miracle happens. The key thing i gathered from the infos i got is that fundamentally, there was no samsung,nokia,partnership, which means we were all marking worthless and valueless markers. The payouts where all coming from the new investors. If the markers are valueless it also means by extension the shares are worthless more so now that lBM have gathered bad publicity, so where would the money to refund the investors come from. Again markers are sold at $13 by the corporation and in Nigeria it sells for $30. Most of the profit from the markers are actually shared amongst the local managers. So LBM needed an external inflow to be able to pay monthly salaries which the partnership would have sorted for them. So if the story of advertising partnership with samsung,nokia, etc were all false, then indeed the whole system was a well oiled ponzi. Guys make una dey reason the thing as we await the Friday news as we were asked to wait for here.!

Kindly provide the source of these findings Ossy.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2013
CuteKate:

Kindly provide the source of these findings Ossy.

@CuteKate: Yea sure, next week i will give the source of all i have said, but i will sit tight now and see what we can get from the LBM corporation btw now and early next week. I really hope they can come up with something.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 5:55pm On May 10, 2013
Plus largent:

hahahaha ray (a.k.a. The arsonist) men you realy got me cracking up.there.so you dont want to hear prophesy? Its like the guy is a silver manager who is trying to cool the heat from his downlines.. At the rate things are going i think we need a miracle or else....
na real arsonist..ooo. Always ready with arms akimbo..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 10, 2013
Plus largent:

My broda u won't understandd, my sis used the money she was to use in starting up sumthing to put in this, cus of a friend dat was in it and has gained so much 4rm it, me on the oda hand, came in and joined cus my sis lured me into, and use my money dat was available @ hand den, dat I was to use for sumthing else to put into the ponz all in hope that its a real game, with offices I can cee, n people I know, now see wat fell out
Anyway, we have been pressing tirelesly @ d office here, and we were assured dat they 'll pay up, that buh 4 d main time, the marker business will be pursed,addressed by d director, who also promised to head down to russia soonest herself n meet with them,
We were told dat dey wanna convert our earnings n capital to shares and as thus they'll be paying based on d shares, and dat is d meaning of all those percentage we see on d platform, dat we should alley fear that d company will fold up n go with our cash, becos if they wanted to dey would hav just closed down d site. Das y me calm down oh! Say let's see how it goes, me dey expect my own pay, cus if I no get na where yawa go dey oh! kiss kiss
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2013
Raymondenyi:
My broda u won't understandd, my sis used the money she was to use in starting up sumthing to put in this, cus of a friend dat was in it and has gained so much 4rm it, me on the oda hand, came in and joined cus my sis lured me into, and use my money dat was available @ hand den, dat I was to use for sumthing else to put into the ponz all in hope that its a real game, with offices I can cee, n people I know, now see wat fell out
Anyway, we have been pressing tirelesly @ d office here, and we were assured dat they 'll pay up, that buh 4 d main time, the marker business will be pursed,addressed by d director, who also promised to head down to russia soonest herself n meet with them,
We were told dat dey wanna convert our earnings n capital to shares and as thus they'll be paying based on d shares, and dat is d meaning of all those percentage we see on d platform, dat we should alley fear that d company will fold up n go with our cash, becos if they wanted to dey would hav just closed down d site. Das y me calm down oh! Say let's see how it goes, me dey expect my own pay, cus if I no get na where yawa go dey oh! kiss kiss

cheers to the arsonist. I feel you bro,truth be told na ur post wey u put for that guy thread wey dey look for whr to invest little fund na lead m go enter this thing...but your post don give me hope.welldone once again bro.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 10:11pm On May 10, 2013
At this point. I am quivering. My own up line will not give me the account of the person that pays us. So much mystery I borrowed money to do this business. What do I so now.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2013
@ grppom: if i may advice you,in the future never go into such with money you know if it goes down the drain your peace of mind goes with it,that been said what do you intend to do with the account of the person assuming your upline gave you.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2013
Please ohhh!!!! Does anyone know harddon personally? D person should do well to call him oh! Ibeg, let's know how he is doing, dis one he hasn't been commenting here its unusual nd he's BBM messages I'v sent are not going tru, I am thinking maybe one of his downline may have arrested him out of apprehension n lock him up. Dats Y I am concerned. Pls some1 contact him 2b sure
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2013
Ray! Ray! Ray! How many times i call you? I can see your mind is now really at rest thats why you get time to go dey find trouble. smiley
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 3:34pm On May 11, 2013
Raymondenyi: Please ohhh!!!! Does anyone know harddon personally? D person should do well to call him oh! Ibeg, let's know how he is doing, dis one he hasn't been commenting here its unusual nd he's BBM messages I'v sent are not going tru, I am thinking maybe one of his downline may have arrested him out of apprehension n lock him up. Dats Y I am concerned. Pls some1 contact him 2b sure
This is really laughable!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.