Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37799 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2013
This is not looking good but we would just keep our fingers crossed. The timing is very wrong, they should have done this during the holidays, not after.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Abeg oo .I no wan hear story. Na just 10 markers i get
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
daroseconcepts: Abeg oo .I no wan hear story. Na just 10 markers i get

Waffi!!! No story.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
*Smiling in Russian* @ Daroseconcepts: your comment reminds me of that vintage saying "every man wan go heaven but no one wan dead". (skulface)No be you wan earn dollars?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2013
Plus largent: *Smiling in Russian* @ Daroseconcepts: your comment reminds me of that vintage saying "every man wan go heaven but no one wan dead". (skulface)No be you wan earn dollars?

Plus largent, we are all in this business together. We all want to earn dollars.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2013
So lets wait till 2morrow they will have finished the maintenance.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
@ gbame: yep we are,doesn't mean i can't catch some fun while am it, but seriously all am saying is you gotta av the stomach for the risk involved and a positive attitude to go with it or else you go just get B.P over nothing.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 4:51pm On May 06, 2013
coolam not finding this funny o! am also fairly new to lbm and a prolonged website maintenance, tmrw it will b 7dys, is not gud way to start i hope dis will bsorted soon and they will give us d previous day's markers?! abi na
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2013
grin bro, u'ev taken the dive into the deep blue all you can do now is pray the sharks stay at bay till you get safely to the other side....hope u get my drift.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2013
Plus largent: grin bro, u'ev taken the dive into the deep blue all you can do now is pray the sharks stay at bay till you get safely to the other side....hope u get my drift.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:36pm On May 06, 2013
babazinnih: This is not looking good but we would just keep our fingers crossed. The timing is very wrong, they should have done this during the holidays, not after.

The timing was just perfect, ï think they wanted to use the three days hols to do a major upgrade( they do minor ones during d weekends) . Something must have delayed them till now i'm positive aböut that.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:53pm On May 06, 2013
Plus largent: grin bro, u'ev taken the dive into the deep blue all you can do now is pray the sharks stay at bay till you get safely to the other side....hope u get my drift.

Plus L, i fancy your sense of humour but could you be a lil kind on people's hearts?

do appreciate the fact that We all have different levels of shock absorption....and relate accordingly .

@ all, like i said before, relax . There is no Corporation that deal strictly online that don't experience this. Ask mtn, Glo, yahoo, amazon et all .

Life is not ideal. And пετωoяκs can't always be delivered as when due.

I offer ön-net exams too. I ĸпoω the way it is .....

Tomorrow, all things playing out as expected, business resumes .

I know they would find a way to compensate us

This is not a corporation that would fold up any time ѕσση. Théir diversity , vision, dynamism , innovation and integrity would keep them going.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:07pm On May 06, 2013
gbame:

Waffi!!! No story.

Thanks gbeme ƒoя holding brief ƒoя me
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2013
was i breaking any ones heart? Ma bad.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 11:25pm On May 06, 2013
wow! I find this biz very interesting..at least i dont have to sell any products like some of these online biznesses require pple to do.. Even if i dont bring anyone in my downline,i can keep growing my money on my own by buying markers.. Thanks everyone but someone should inform me wen d site is up again. I will start asap.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:38am On May 07, 2013
chyegems: wow! I find this biz very interesting..at least i dont have to sell any products like some of these online biznesses require pple to do.. Even if i dont bring anyone in my downline,i can keep growing my money on my own by buying markers.. Thanks everyone but someone should inform me wen d site is up again. I will start asap.

hi Chyegens,

would do.....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by keside(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2013
@ harddon, i sent u my details to ur email since 6 days ago and am yet to get the login details. pls is everything alright or does it take this long to get registerd?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 12:17pm On May 07, 2013
what is going on?

Dear partners, the most profitable project Corporation was the RDCS "Masterpieces". The draft gives its participants the opportunity to transfer of the shares of RDCS "Masterpieces" in the family, in contrast to the ESR, earned for the settlement period in other projects. Therefore, data projects (portfolios markers, CO, CA, 3-D-club, in the bundle 1500, in tandem 5000) have lost their relevance and will be eliminated. For more information on shares will appear in the near future.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:34pm On May 07, 2013
keside: @ harddon, i sent u my details to ur email since 6 days ago and am yet to get the login details. pls is everything alright or does it take this long to get registerd?

Hello Mr Kes,

Sorry for the Unusual delay. had a lot on my table.

Currently, we are having some technical challenges.

i'd reach you back soonest
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2013
I always knew they were up to something........now lets see how this works out
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2013
gruppom: what is going on?

Dear partners, the most profitable project Corporation was the RDCS "Masterpieces". The draft gives its participants the opportunity to transfer of the shares of RDCS "Masterpieces" in the family, in contrast to the ESR, earned for the settlement period in other projects. Therefore, data projects (portfolios markers, CO, CA, 3-D-club, in the bundle 1500, in tandem 5000) have lost their relevance and will be eliminated. For more information on shares will appear in the near future.

Is this thier latest gist now? No longer server upgrade & maintanance.most intresting is how so called data relevance lose thier relevance imediately after staging a promo on them and increasing subscriptions by so doing. Will still wait to see how this pans out...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2013
@ gruppom: just logged on and in all fairness they really did some major overhaul on the site so i guess we be patient.

@harddon: one thing that is obvious is like the rules of the game have changed, am sure you haven't posted anything yet cos you still getting up to speed with the recent developments,am sure i speak for most members when i say your input is anticipated...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by inie4u: 2:24pm On May 07, 2013
Omg! Is this how I lose all my investment? Nothing like briefcases of markers in the flash-office. Somebody pls help!!!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2013
inie4u: Omg! Is this how I lose all my investment? Nothing like briefcases of markers in the flash-office. Somebody pls help!!!

Take a chill pill dude (i know how difficult that may be right now) but you haven't lost any thing, not yet at least. lets just wait until we fully understand how the new rules work before you activate panic mode.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
One thing is at least now proven by the LBM corporation, the advertising markers from Samsung, Nokia etc are all a hoax, the company was supposed to be getting paid by them and we share the revenues with them as we mark the markers. So how come they suddenly declared the markers redundant, meaning they have declared their primary income from their partners samsung,nokia..... redundant. Guys make una think! Who cares owning a share of a Caravel/Hotel in an island i don't know. My final submission is that we have got a Ponzi scheme on its last legs and as always many would be hurt. I have a lot of Russian friends and they already confirm these to me long before now and the Corporation just proved it. Am not being pessimistic or negative but sometimes you need to spill the hard bitter truths...... Well i still stand to be corrected but one thing is very sure, the idea of daily waking up to see markers to mark and knowing that at the end of the month you get a salary on them was the major selling point, and that's over now. But lets see how the new rules and concept will fly now.....my thoughts though..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 2:53pm On May 07, 2013
I still dont understand what the whole new concept is about. my earned points have been deleted. Could anyone really decode what is being said. I am not in the right frame of mind right now.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 07, 2013
Kai !!! which kind bad belle dey follow me like this? asa I was about recieving my own pay, dats when all this things started falling out! what kind of rubbish is this ? why didn't it crash when I hadn't joined or when I had gained all my pay? hmmmmmmmm.......
Anyway, lemme just keep my fingers crossed and wait, If by tomorrow, nothing good happens, I'll definitely make trouble.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
@ ossy: i fully understand your sentiments, and any one with a lil experience will see the tell tale signs of ponzi but then lets reason things out.if they wanted to cut and run why waste time redesigning their site and opening a new scheme?, all they had to do was collapse it. also partners in Lagos and Port where there are brick and mortar offices like ray should do a double check and find out whats going on and get us feed back, lastly from what i can gather, they intend to pay funds in the briefcases in these installments: June 20%, July 30%, August 50%. i stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 3:01pm On May 07, 2013
kk
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=daroseconcepts] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked :oSCAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!

this wont get your 80k back, and i believe thats the most important thing now.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
@largent
Thanks for the response, to be candid I am still scared because I am a silver manager with 18 people in my team- what do I tell them? Will i uproot my family and run. I was able to enter that site and found the number of shares which frankly means nothing to me. What is their worth? Will I mark it to double it?lol

Truth be told whether we like it or not, this thing CAN NOT last forever and this should be a wakeup call. If you ask me if another one comes will I join – the answer is still yes. Because the thrill of the risk is still enticing (but next time I will chop alone)

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2013
@ grp pom: so u even b silver mgr? How come u had shares or dem convert am for u ne? Lets hope your down lines spare ur life to see the next one. wink
But seriously dont envy your position right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.