Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. (4109 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
I met this girl, she was showing interest in me and was asking me to take her out, she was even ready to date me because she was deeply in love. But i made a mistake for telling her to cool down for a while since i hate rushing into a relationship. At that moment, i was trying to take my time to study and develope good relationship with her before having any intimacy with her, although i was still taking good Care of her at that same time. Before i knew it, the girl became too close like a sister to me and was fed up since i delayed in dating and taking her out, now she sees me as her own brother and not as a boyfriend any more, so the thought of dating and going out with me now became a taboo. By the time i thought i 've finally studied her and that its time to start dating and going out together, she was no longer interested in dating me. She now want us to continue as brother and sister. I tried all i could to bring her attention back to intimacy but there was no positive respond from her. It was a very big painful experience for me, after all i have done for her, Now i 've been stocked into her friendzone. Pls, should i stop caring for her, since she still comes around me or is there still hope for me?. I nd ur positive answers,pls.

1 Like

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by stint(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2013
she found a way to eat her cake and have it noni. I think you're just too available ,stable and nice, a little scarcity increases value . relax a bit . create a tiny space. make friends with another girl and let her know about it. if she doesn't try to fill the space nor act jealous then my brother its time to sign out. don't torture yourself. but if she tries to fill the space and is actually jealous of your female friend ,then its time to start your toasting . but make sure your new female friend(s) never leaves the picture. the point is just to show her she does not want to lose you.

5 Likes

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
stint: she found a way to eat her cake and have it noni. I think you're just too available ,stable and nice, a little scarcity increases value . relax a bit . create a tiny space. make friends with another girl and let her know about it. if she doesn't try to fill the space nor act jealous then my brother its time to sign out. don't torture yourself. but if she tries to fill the space and is actually jealous of your female friend ,then its time to start your toasting . but make sure your new female friend(s) never leaves the picture. the point is just to show her she does not want to lose you.
thanks for that advise, i so much appreciate
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by hidenconyo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
smartg :
I tried all i could to bring her attention back to intimacy but there was no positive respond from her.
u want to study the punny now,huh!

1 Like

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by ikechukz(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Tell your pastor to pray you out.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Scarpon(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2013
person put chocolate for ya mouth u vomit am
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by drnoel: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2013
Stay there, game over....
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by grimandevil: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2013
guy don't spend money again, what's d use, if she really wanna b a sister den she can still b without d money, at d moment prepare for the worse

1 Like

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by clemz85(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2013
nice one from STINT
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Daniel2289(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2013
Finally, he has enter into her friend zone (which is what we call, THE DREADED FRIEND ZONE). The truth is dat You were being too much of a NICE GUY. Onething i discoved is dat,
Girls absolutely love a guy who's nicf. But they definitely don't like a guy who goes overboard in tryin to pls them all the time, especially if they are not in a relationship already. Nice guys make great friends, but terrible lovers. Everytime a girl meets a nice guy, he usually ends up falling straight into her friend zone. So, my advice 4 u is dis: if u really love dis girl, try and engage urself in small conversation with girls,to c if she would warm up 2 u. But if not, call it quit if u cant make her ur frnd, which wil even hurt u d more.

2 Likes

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
hiden_conyo: u want to study the punny now,huh!
don't know what you are talking abt, but i want you to know that i was the one decided not to rush.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by smartg(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
ikechukz: Tell your pastor to pray you out.
this is not a spiritual matter, beside am not unconscious, am only asking for ''what to do'' because the girl still comes me to every time,

1 Like

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Have you talked to her about it?
But sha, u sef...a girl told u she wanted to be ur girlfriend and u were dulling...worrisdat? undecided
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by hidenconyo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
smartg :

don't know what you are talking abt, but i want you to know that i was the one decided not to rush.
u were confused(u dull) and she lost interest in u...take hrt man
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
smartg :
But i made a mistake for telling her to cool down for a while since i hate rushing into a relationship.

Were these your exact words to her? If you tell a girl this, most likely she'll think you're not into her.
Once a woman friendzones you, you'll end up staying there or you've to put in some work to change her mind.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Op, sorry to say o... Guys like u need hot slap to wake up.., sad..I was once in a dilemma like this scenario , but d difference is, I wasn't interested in his money, all I wanted was his love and he was behaving as if,I came from mars ... Looking confused.. shocked. cry.. At that period, I could do anything for him but he wasnt ready and says we shud just be friends with no emotions involved... It hurts , sha but it took like two months to let go... After he noticed I stopped calling and texting, another month later, he called and says he wants a relationship.... I was like? are u ok?... Is this the real you or your twin brother ... He smiled and says he is now ready... I looked at him in disdain, and told him point blank, sorry dude, am dating someonelse nw, who appreciates and cares for me..and there is no hell to the No, am letting this new guy in my life , go..... No way! Read my lips... Nah nah...he felt so hurt, but he caused it ...and i aint looking back! ...no way.....when a diamond drops unto d laps of some guys, they look confused and lost..searching for palm kernel shells.. angry
Move on guy, she is gone... Lick yur wounds and move onto a new bAbe... And dis time, no dulling.

4 Likes

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by vizboy(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2013
Damn sorry buddy you are now in the friend zone so it is time to move on with ur life
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Georgemankind(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ op,u dont nid to worry urself.U hav turn to her alhaji bringing bringing and as her new magga,u will forever pay for life.odukwa jackpot nebaa
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Dovahkiin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP you goofed , take ur L and move on

5 Likes

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by greedie1(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
u took tym to study her? hmmm. dat should be done wen u ve securedher, not before.....

well do u want to be a friend? no? den stop being nice, stop treating her lyk a friend. put some distance, mingle wit oda girls, make her want u again.

der is no guarantee d above ll work, but its worth a try and if u ain't lucky, lick ur wounds and move on and dont forget d lesson: don't treat her lyk a sis if u don't wanna be a bro.

4 Likes

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by stint(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
OP you didn't come back to tell us what happened na, its been a long while. what happened. did she gree? what did she say. what did you do. gist us na.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Valentinooo: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2013
stint: OP you didn't come back to tell us what happened na, its been a long while. what happened. did she gree? what did she say. what did you do. gist us na.

maybe the guy still dey try recover from the heartbreak grin
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by EejaNla01(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Brother/friendzone indeed a terrible place to end grin
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by baggy4luv(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
U neva goof if u can use ds
1.stop being nice to her.
2.absence brings respect(ths wrks 4 me).
3.form little vex.
4.bring another chick into ur life.
5.use ur head and nt emotions
6.update ur swag
7.total blanking
8.use push and pull

1 Like

Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by stint(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Valentinooo:

maybe the guy still dey try recover from the heartbreak grin

lol but i believe with the advise wey we give am that time, hin suppose get testimony
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by UjSizzle(f): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nicely put
gree-die:
u took tym to study her? hmmm. dat should be done wen u ve securedher, not before.....

well do u want to be a friend? no? den stop being nice, stop treating her lyk a friend. put some distance, mingle wit oda girls, make her want u again.

der is no guarantee d above ll work, but its worth a try and if u ain't lucky, lick ur wounds and move on and dont forget d lesson: don't treat her lyk a sis if u don't wanna be a bro.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
gree-die:

Did it work out like that for you? I'm curious.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Amelian: Op, sorry to say o... Guys like u need hot slap to wake up.., sad..I was once in a dilemma like this scenario , but d difference is, I wasn't interested in his money, all I wanted was his love and he was behaving as if,I came from mars ... Looking confused.. shocked. cry.. At that period, I could do anything for him but he wasnt ready and says we shud just be friends with no emotions involved... It hurts , sha but it took like two months to let go... After he noticed I stopped calling and texting, another month later, he called and says he wants a relationship.... I was like? are u ok?... Is this the real you or your twin brother ... He smiled and says he is now ready... I looked at him in disdain, and told him point blank, sorry dude, am dating someonelse nw, who appreciates and cares for me..and there is no hell to the No, am letting this new guy in my life , go..... No way! Read my lips... Nah nah...he felt so hurt, but he caused it ...and i aint looking back! ...no way.....when a diamond drops unto d laps of some guys, they look confused and lost..searching for palm kernel shells.. angry
Move on guy, she is gone... Lick yur wounds and move onto a new bAbe... And dis time, no dulling.

Apparently, you're not of the same stock as gree-die.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
@op, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You don't take people's hearts for granted. If you weren't into her when she was into you and didn't let her in, you ran a real risk of losing her. People aren't nailed-down furniture or trees. If she's no longer available, move on. Unless, of course, she's free of any other relationship, that is. smiley If she isn't, she may not thank you for any confusion you bring into her life now.
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by greedie1(f): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Did it work out like that for you? I'm curious.
never treated potential bfs lyk brodas
Re: Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. by Mynd44: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2013
Dang, this just sucks

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Art Of Making Her Jealous / What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... / TOP 20 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.