Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Alter-ego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Alter-ego (585 Views)

I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. / Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter / Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Alter-ego by alaricsaltzman: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
This got me seriously thinkin cos itz about happening to me...there is this gal I really like but for some reason, I created an alter-ego who inevitably also likes her. Unfortunately, she's into my alter-ego. Trust me, itz not easy portraying 2 personalities especially to some1 u like. If I tell her d truth, she just mite hate me(+ my alter-ego), I can't meet her as my alter-ego and she's just not into me.
The questn is, in dis situation, what will u do??
Re: My Alter-ego by Nastyclown: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
undecided
Re: My Alter-ego by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
LMAO grin cheesy cheesy

If by alter-ego you mean you told her you are Bill Gates, and live in some mansion on a hill. Forget-about-it! tongue

However, if you've been acting a bit more confident and out-going. Doesn't matter. Just be yourself.
Re: My Alter-ego by 2goodbobo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
In the first place why tell her about your second self if you really care about her. Most times is always good to say things just the way it is, because somehow someday, the truth about you will surely surface!
Re: My Alter-ego by alaricsaltzman: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dondav: Firstly, If I were you.. I'll come to terms with the fact that you're a complete r€tard...

@Op, Did u just discover the term "alter-ego"?
Because Your entire post is ... Total Gibberish
ow does dis affect the situation in questn?? undecided
fuckkktard
Re: My Alter-ego by alaricsaltzman: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
2goodbobo: In the first place why tell her about your second self if you really care about her. Most times is always good to say things just the way it is, because somehow someday, the truth about you will surely surface!
was playin around until it dawned on me that i liked her...thanks anyway
Re: My Alter-ego by alaricsaltzman: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Richfella: LMAO grin cheesy cheesy

If by alter-ego you mean you told her you are Bill Gates, and live in some mansion on a hill. Forget-about-it! tongue

However, if you've been acting a bit more confident and out-going. Doesn't matter. Just be yourself.
nah...still the same me with some tweaks

(1) (Reply)

Important Reasons Why People Fall Out Of Love Or Relationship / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From His Bible / LOVE Or COMMITMENT Which Is More Important In MARRIAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.