Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9739 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 18, 2013
^^ shocked shocked
Jeez
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Just saw this again,..... Men are in trouble shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They have statistics regarding paternity fraud. Note that the statistics were concerning men that suspected that they are not the father [size=28pt] and therefore sought testing.[/size]

Parentage Testing Program Unit - 1999 study by the American Association of Blood Banks that found that in 30 percent of 280,000 blood tests performed to determine paternity, the man tested was not the biological father.

http://www.australianpaternityfraud.org/statistics.htm

WHAT ABOUT MEN THAT DONT KNOW, CANT AFFORD DNA OR DIED UNTIMELY ?
MAY GOD HELP US ALL
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Lol according to the stats Nigerian men prolly have it the worst in the world grin

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

62% of naija women are unfaithful.... and the majority of Nigerians don't understand contraception. Put 2 and 2 together.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 3:51am On Apr 18, 2013
according to these stats the women cheat more than the men sha!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: Lol according to the stats Nigerian men prolly have it the worst in the world grin

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

62% of naija women are unfaithful.... and the majority of Nigerians don't understand contraception. Put 2 and 2 together.

Lol @ the comments of the article
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2013
^ hehe niggas don suffah ooo
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 4:43am On Apr 18, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Am sorry but u are now talking out of ur ass...........

Point of correction, next time u wanna QUOTE me, tune ur brain into civilty before ur fingers go ahead!

Its a warning, and a simple piece of advice from "ayobase"!

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: Roobobo, tell me u joking? For real? shocked shocked

So una(ladies) wickedness is hard for una to believe ,abi?
I've always maintained that when a man cheats on a woman, it is bad. When a woman cheats on a man, she debase and injure him his existence. She makes him less of a human being.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 18, 2013
If a promiscuous woman doesn't kill herself, she will kill her husband.....

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So you make a difference between a truth and fact?
Lol anyway it is still not relative.

And if you are going to reply don't quote or mention your useless bible anymore

Cameroonpride, can you remember this post?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2013
chronique:

Ok,fine. Maybe at that time I wasn't too close to God but I'm better off today. You don't know how it feels for a man to find out his partner is being serviced by someone else for no tangible reason other than greed and stupidity on the part of the lady. Walking away aint as easy as turning on a switch. You're talking about a man's ego being bruised. I as a person believe that for every wrong decision you make,there are grave consequences accompanying it and you must be ready for them(irrespective of how bad they are). If I'd let her go like that,she wouldn't have learnt anything. At least,there's the fear of me in her. The day she sees me in pubblic,she'd run for cover. I do not regret my actions one bit cos she so deserved it. What she did is what has led to the death of the young man in the OP's post;it tells you how serious it is.

True at bolded but it's not YOUR duty to determine the consequences of people's actions. The gal was cheating, then end it!

As for your bestie, you should be very wary of him. Even if your ex tried to lure him, he should have told you and not betray you by sleeping with her. You know that sex is more of spiritual than physical. You and your bestie have shared blood and all sorts.

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Mrs bukatyne
Care to explain how truth and fact are different?

And how one(fact) is not relative and the other(truth) is relative.?

Thank you

Sorry, I couldn't reply last night.

Fact:/fakt/
Noun
1.A thing that is indisputably the case.
2.Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.

Truth:/tro͞oTH/
Noun
1.The quality or state of being true: "the truth of her accusation".
2.That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality: "tell me the truth".

Using the OP's story,

The fact is that his friend killed himself

The truth is that we may never know what really made him commit suicide; it might have been shame, anger, pain, last of trust, feeling of betrayal etc.

Truth and Fact are synonyms.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2013
12 inches!:

See the difficult thing u gave bukatyne to analyze. Don't u knw she'll rather read linda ikeji's or comment on who wore it better on the front page. Lol

Did you NOT see that I was the one that distinguished it in the first place?

Change the quality of women around you.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2013
ayobase:

Point of correction, next time u wanna QUOTE me, tune ur brain into civilty before ur fingers go ahead!

I guess your own post is an embodiment of civility.

And what would you do if she doesn't heed your warning and 'advice'?

3 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2013
ayobase:

. A warning? What you going to do? Beat me? Mtchew, what you said was bollocks and you know it. As if women have not "commited suicide" etc when cheated on before and its not like every woman who cheats, cheats to get pregnant. What abt the men who get other women pregnant for another men to raise? What abt taking responsibilities for your actions? I"m sorry but you men are going on as if you are the innocent ones. I understand where you are coming from with regards to pregnancy as you are afraid of raising kids that are not yours fine but still you cannot say that a man hurts more when a woman cheats than a woman does when a man cheats. That is a fallacy. Also i blv if a man is cheating and a woman cheats as well. You have no right to get angry abt it because you are doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2013
bukatyne:

Sorry, I couldn't reply last night.

Fact:/fakt/
Noun
1.A thing that is indisputably the case.
2.Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.

Truth:/tro͞oTH/
Noun
1.The quality or state of being true: "the truth of her accusation".
2.That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality: "tell me the truth".

Using the OP's story,

The fact is that his friend killed himself

The truth is that we may never know what really made him commit suicide; it might have been shame, anger, pain, last of trust, feeling of betrayal etc.

Truth and Fact are synonyms.

Love this post but I don't agree with your conclusion on them being synonyms

Truth is usually an interpretation of facts as we know them or have them ahe point

Using your scenario

Until more facts emerge on why he killed himself we can't know the truth of the unfortunate event

But I respect your points

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2013
bukatyne:

I guess your own post is an embodiment of civility.

And what would you do if she doesn't heed your warning and 'advice'?

Lady, pls its faceless forum, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't accord respect!

I didn't call no one "names". I talked based on "majority"!

U shouldn't take it otherwise or personal if you are part of the "minority".

I wouldn't do anything....what do u think I'm gonna do...ask her to raise her hands u?

It will be more obvious if she wouldn't heed!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2013
Subomi-luv:
. A warning? What you going to do? Beat me? Mtchew, what you said was bollocks and you know it. As if women have not "commited suicide" etc when cheated on before and its not like every woman who cheats, cheats to get pregnant. What abt the men who get other women pregnant for another men to raise? What abt taking responsibilities for your actions? I"m sorry but you men are going on as if you are the innocent ones. I understand where you are coming from with regards to pregnancy as you are afraid of raising kids that are not yours fine but still you cannot say that a man hurts more when a woman cheats than a woman does when a man cheats. That is a fallacy. Also i blv if a man is cheating and a woman cheats as well. You have no right to get angry abt it because you are doing the same thing.

U think I don't get ur point!
Or do u think I'm supporting a man of such!

NEVER!

You are simply not getting the point we guys have been raising here, or rather u just wouldn't wanna succumb!

Its simple....put the two on the scale, and see which is heavier!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2013
This is for those comparing who hurts more when cheated on.Infidelity breaks women to pieces too.

Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16
A heavily pregnant mother jumped to her death yesterday after apparently killing her three young children.

Hours earlier, Fiona Anderson had posted desperate Facebook messages saying her partner had left her for another woman

The 23-year-old put up photographs of her three children with the message: ‘Mummy will always love you and I’ll never leave you,' adding later: 'I'll keep them safe'. But she was found dead at the foot of a car park at 8am after apparently throwing herself from the multi-storey building

Police officers were dispatched to her home half a mile away and found the bodies of her children – Levina, three, Addy, two, and Kyden, 11 months.n her Facebook postings, Miss Anderson issued an emotional plea to Craig McLelland, the father of her children.

‘All we did was love you,’ she wrote. ‘We never gave up on you. You have hurt us so much for so long. I gave you everything I could. Your kids worshipped you like a god.’
Miss Anderson then posted pictures of each of her children and wrote messages about how much she loved them.

‘The most beautiful things I have ever seen. Love you babies so much,’ she wrote.

In a final message she posted a scan picture of a baby and wrote that she was due to give birth on June 10 to a girl she would call Evalie.

Miss Anderson then posted pictures of each of her children and wrote messages about how much she loved them.

‘The most beautiful things I have ever seen. Love you babies so much,’ she wrote.

In a final message she posted a scan picture of a baby and wrote that she was due to give birth on June 10 to a girl she would call Evalie.
Last night, Mr McLelland arrived at Miss Anderson’s home close to the seafront in Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Choking back tears, he said: ‘I have just lost my family. My children are dead. What would you be feeling?

‘I found out this morning when I got a phone call saying somebody had committed suicide and I had a feeling who it was.’

When asked whether he had left Miss Anderson for another woman, Mr McLelland, who lives in Lowestoft, broke down and declined to comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2309426/Lowestoft-death-Mother-fell-death-children-aged-3-2-11-months-dead-home-heavily-pregnant-just-split-boyfriend.html
(Qu

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2013
ayobase:

U think I don't get ur point!
Or do u think I'm supporting a man of such!

NEVER!

You are simply not getting the point we guys have been raising here, or rather u just wouldn't wanna succumb!

Its simple....put the two on the scale, and see which is heavier!

How can they comprehend when they live and breathe the laws of feminism

Conviently they have kept silent on the amount of cheating being carried out by female folk themselves and resort to name calling in defiance of cool logic

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Requoted again

THE SEVEN LAWS THEY LIVE BY

1. Thou shalt have all the power in your relationships at all times even to your old age

2. No consequence is too much to maintain this control

3. Thou shalt justify all other acts of your kindred womenfolk who do same

4. Thou shalt not tolerate a manfolk talking back to you

5. Thou shalt not tolerate polygamy. This is the cardinal sin and it is punishable by death

6. Thou shalt not tolerate any form of violence against thee or thine kindred women

7. Thou shalt continually seek to subjugate menfolk by ALL MEANS NECESSARY

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
byvan: This is for those comparing who hurts more when cheated on.Infidelity breaks women to pieces too.

Really unfortunate news and hope the children achieve their destiny

I still beleive suicide is not a good way to die and leaves people in the lurch but i dont believe insenstivity to show strength or bravado is the way to go

May she rest in peace

This however does not remove the fact on ground

whether due to society or brainwashing or whatever
Cheating by men is easily more condoned anywhere in the world than by women

ish
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee:

Love this post but I don't agree with your conclusion on them being synonyms

Truth is usually an interpretation of facts as we know them or have them ahe point

Using your scenario

Until more facts emerge on why he killed himself we can't know the truth of the unfortunate event

But I respect your points

You can google it.

Thanks for the compliment
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Well here goes

I agree truth and fact are synonyms but facts have always been known to be strongly affected by perception or knowledge you know at the point in time

To limit the discussion i used your scenario but i use a xtian allegory

FACT: I am ill now
FACT: I am having 39 deg C fever
FACT: I feel abandoned
FACT: I have not been promoted for like 7 years now

TRUTH: God is by my side

Two weeks down the line, a double promotion, healing and a fruitful relationship is materialising
does it change the facts YES!
does it change the truth NOPE

God has always been by the side

what do you think

true (tr)
adj. tru·er, tru·est
a. Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous. See Synonyms at real1. See Usage Note at fact.
b. Truthful.
2. Real; genuine. See Synonyms at authentic.
3. Reliable; accurate: a true prophecy.
4. Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal. See Synonyms at faithful.
5. Sincerely felt or expressed; unfeigned: true grief.
6. Fundamental; essential: his true motive.
7. Rightful; legitimate: the true heir.
8. Exactly conforming to a rule, standard, or pattern: trying to sing true B.
9. Accurately shaped or fitted: a true wheel.
10. Accurately placed, delivered, or thrown.
11. Quick and exact in sensing and responding.
12. Determined with reference to the earth's axis, not the magnetic poles: true north.
13. Conforming to the definitive criteria of a natural group; typical: The horseshoe crab is not a true crab.
14. Narrowly particularized; highly specific: spoke of probity in the truest sense of the word.
15. Computer Science Indicating one of two possible values taken by a variable in Boolean logic or a binary device.

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee:

I still beleive suicide is not a good way to die and leaves people in the lurch but i dont believe insenstivity to show strength or bravado is the way to go

May she rest in peace

ish

This sounds better than saying it's natural.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: Well here goes

I agree truth and fact are synonyms but facts have always been known to be strongly affected by perception or knowledge you know at the point in time

To limit the discussion i used your scenario but i use a xtian allegory

FACT: I am ill now
FACT: I am having 39 deg C fever
FACT: I feel abandoned
FACT: I have not been promoted for like 7 years now

TRUTH: God is by my side

Two weeks down the line, a double promotion, healing and a fruitful relationship is materialising
does it change the facts YES!
does it change the truth NOPE

God has always been by the side

what do you think

This is also a nice analogy.

in this case, I think the facts are the same but you decide to hold on to the truth you know.

The fact that God is by your side doesn't change the fact that you are ill but it puts things in a different perspective.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by chronique(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukatyne:

True at bolded but it's not YOUR duty to determine the consequences of people's actions. The gal was cheating, then end it!

As for your bestie, you should be very wary of him. Even if your ex tried to lure him, he should have told you and not betray you by sleeping with her. You know that sex is more of spiritual than physical. You and your bestie have shared blood and all sorts.

It's well.

You wanna know the truth? before the whole thing started,he told me how they were talking dirty and he had a feeling shit was abt to happen. But he also added that he wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it presented itself cos he never gave up and here's an offer he can't reject" i'm actually happy he told me cos some other guys would have kept quiet and would have slept with her to get back at me without saying a word about it. He was a true friend in that situation. At least,he didn't allow me settle with a LovePeddler. In fairness,we both competed in asking the girl out but I was faster than him and he felt defeated somehow. It was more of him saying: "you got her but here's my chance to get some action". I don't wanna go on about this but please stop telling me I was wrong and stop feeling sorry for the bitch. She got what she wanted. If she'd succeeded,maybe I might have mistakenly settled with her and she'd be feeling like a smartie. I've had lots of female friends who've done this thing and they used to tell me a lot of their secrets so I understand how women are. The irony of it all is they're married with kids today. Sometimes I feel very sorry for their husbands.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
well on this one, someone else can say maybe she was the one catching her trips

But time has passed and we have moved on
Let bygones be bygones

@!buka.. nice one
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
chronique:

You wanna know the truth? before the whole thing started,he told me how they were talking dirty and he had a feeling shit was abt to happen. But he also added that he wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it presented itself cos he never gave up and here's an offer he can't reject" i'm actually happy he told me cos some other guys would have kept quiet and would have slept with her to get back at me without saying a word about it. He was a true friend in that situation. At least,he didn't allow me settle with a LovePeddler. In fairness,we both competed in asking the girl out but I was faster than him and he felt defeated somehow. It was more of him saying: "you got her but here's my chance to get some action". I don't wanna go on about this but please stop telling me I was wrong and stop feeling sorry for the bitch. She got what she wanted. If she'd succeeded,maybe I might have mistakenly settled with her and she'd be feeling like a smartie. I've had lots of female friends who've done this thing and they used to tell me a lot of their secrets so I understand how women are. The irony of it all is they're married with kids today. Sometimes I feel very sorry for their husbands.

I am NOT supporting the lady neither do I feel pity for her. I actually dislike cheats of both genders.

As for your friends, they are sleeping with men and those men will be married to women too.

Anyways, whatever works for you.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee:

May she rest in peace

ish

Condoned,yes!!but both hurt equally the same.If you tune to zone reality"Women who kill",you ll see that most murders committed by western women is either as a result of their hubby's infidelity or their hubby's trust fund,very few are self defence.The assertion that men hurt more sound really daft to me,in Africa male infidelity is condoned,right!!but that doesn't mean both male and female doesn't hurt the same.You are not a woman,you don't know what they feel,you can only know what a man feels.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
chronique:

Why feel sorry for their husbands?are their husbands saints??The husbands you feel sorry for might have at some point in their lives,raped a poor girl,molested a child,slept with married women and cheated on their GFs,so why are you feeling sorry for them??
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmm.... Women

We can't do with you yet we can't do without you

Baba why. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / I Want To Relocate To Afghanistan Because Of Their Girls / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.