Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9737 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by adexsimply(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: Yea, I'm gonna toss him out, not out of a house but out of my life.

You see, I don't believe in a man's properties, if for any reason I divorce a man, I don't want to go with his penny, I don't need his house or alimony. The only things that would leave with me are the things I bought with my own money. Before and after I get married I'm gonna acquire properties in my own name, which my hubby would be aware of. That is why I don't bother myself about court marriage.
really sis? dont u think that would result in a kind of discord? angry
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Mr,

I DO NOT care about your beliefs BUT do not rubbish mine.

Don't try to shove yours down my throat then.
I don't care either so don't mention that thing anymore.

Still waiting your answer ?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
thread derailed.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by adexsimply(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Pleep, you know, in as much as I would love to tell you how I run my relationship in the real world, I won't do it. Cos I cannot come on here and brag about what I have or have done for a man.

P.S. I'm an independent lady, I foot my own bills. I pay my rent and dues. I decide who stays or who gets the hell out!
kiss kiss kisslove that part
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
adeximply + vinvian = match made in heaven
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: lol, women like bukatyne want every man to ask like jesus

... but they never see anything wrong in womens behavior. Chronique didn't do anything wrong.. the lady did. You ppl are so blind.

You inferred I saw nothing wrong with what she did from my post you quoted?

You need sleep.

O yes, chronique did nothing wrong.

A man that sleeps with a b!tch is a?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: Yea, I'm gonna toss him out, not out of a house but out of my life.

You see, I don't believe in a man's properties, if for any reason I divorce a man, I don't want to go with his penny, I don't need his house or alimony. The only things that would leave with me are the things I bought with my own money. Before and after I get married I'm gonna acquire properties in my own name, which my hubby would be aware of. That is why I don't bother myself about court marriage.

That's like getting ready for a divorce in your union.
That means you won't trust your husband?
If not why getting married?..
Lol

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

You inferred I saw nothing wrong with what she did from my post you quoted?

You need sleep.

O yes, chronique did nothing wrong.

A man that sleeps with a b!tch is a?
You foo. All chronique did was keep sleeping with his GF, she was the cheater not him.

The brain of the average nairaland lady is sooooo backwards.. thats why yall getting bashed all the time.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Don't try to shove yours down my throat then.
I don't care either so don't mention that thing anymore.

Still waiting your answer ?

Did I even indicate my belief? Don't muslims and traditional worshipers believe in God the Creator?

Do I even know what you believe or don't believe in?

SMH
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: bla bla bla.. i've said my peice. I'm tied of this thread, you ladies just argue in circles

If you didn't beleive in double standards you wouldn't be demanding a richer man, or letting guys pay for dates etc etc. just buzz off woman, ur brain is slush

Awwww pleep, you must be dating lazy girls and gluttons. Cos for a woman like me, you paper net worth is nothing, that is why I don't believe in financial security. What is important to me is your intellect net worth.

Most times I have paid for dates. Going on dates in restaurants is quite less expensive for me cos I don't drink, I'm also allergic to fast food meals and I'm a frutarian, so I decline orders. And where I stay, clubbing is FOC. Going to the movies is just 500 bucks, I don't take sharwama either. Trust me, most times this annoys men around me.

My perfect date is at home, with food specially prepared by me and a cocktail drink, over a movie.

A girl like me? Have seen it all. So why don't you keep your chicken change to yourself.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
You said yourself "I need a rich man " bla bla bla. I remember everything, so please spare me your Bs....
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: You foo. All chronique did was keep sleeping with his GF, she was the cheater not him. he turned lemons into lemonade...

The brain of the average nairaland lady is sooooo backwards.. thats why yall getting bashed all the time.

I wonder why you are so uncouth. I hope you don't relate this way in real life.

Chronique knew his GF was cheating on him and decided to turn it into a game discussing his private activities with his friend. At that point, he's was no longer sleeping with his GF but a girl his friend was sleeping with.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Did I even indicate my belief? Don't muslims and traditional worshipers believe in God the Creator?

Do I even know what you believe or don't believe in?

SMH

How exactly I rubbished your belief?

And please stop trying to play mind or word game with, you are a Christian you and I know it.
But that's not even the point, I don't u to mention religion esp to make a point or an argument about truth or fact being relative.
like WTF
Smh.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by adexsimply(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: adeximply + vinvian = match made in heaven

yeah..actually love ha.. very difficult to find ladies with backbones this days
i av been viewing this thread since it started and av only disagreed(partially) with just one of her posts
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

I wonder why you are so uncouth. I hope you don't relate this way in real life.

Chronique knew his GF was cheating on him and decided to turn it into a game discussing his private activities with his friend. At that point, he's was no longer sleeping with his GF but a girl his friend was sleeping with.
Shut up you dumb hoe. The girl was in the wrong accept it

Im only "uncouth" to dumbasses.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/929422/stand-women-bible

https://www.nairaland.com/1178578/why-dont-christians-apply-bible

Etc you want more?

Since you didnt mention your belief , why are u offended?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
adexsimply: yeah..actually love ha.. very difficult to find ladies with backbones this days
i av been viewing this thread since it started and av only disagreed(partially) with just one of her posts
Vivian here is your man!

The creepy nigga who uses pink type grin enjoy him ooo. He needs a strong black woman to take him on dates

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Thirsty nigga

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: You said yourself "I need a rich man " bla bla bla. I remember everything, so please spare me your Bs....

You are the one with a lot of bullshit who think every girl is as hungry as the ones you date.

And why would I be needing a man on NL when I don't run out of men in the real world?

So why don't u provide the link to the thread where I said that?

Blackmail is too cheap.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: Shut up you dumb hoe. The girl was in the wrong accept it

Im only "uncouth" to dumbasses.

Dear,

I was not trained to insult people who have different POVs or truth or facts from mine.

When you are ready to converse like a reasonable person, you can quote my posts and we will discuss.

Till then.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: You said yourself "I need a rich man " bla bla bla. I remember everything, so please spare me your Bs....

You are the one with a lot of bullshit who thinks every girl is as hungry as the ones you date.

And why would I be needing a man on NL when I don't run out of men in the real world?

So why don't u provide the link to the thread where I said that?

Blackmail is too cheap.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by adexsimply(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: Vivian here is your man!

The creepy nigga who uses pink type grin enjoy him ooo. He needs a strong black woman to take him on dates
lol..where is the pink?

it takes a man to accept his wrongs
it takes a man to accept facts
grin grin grin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
its not black-mail unless its real. Stop whining... its what you said.

Everyone who remebers the mrs. nairaland competition know what im talking about. Stop being a hypocrit
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
adexsimply: lol..where is the pink?

it takes a man to accept his wrongs
it takes a man to accept facts
grin grin grin
Its red now, abi? are you writing these posts with your period blood? grin

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: its not black-mail unless its real. Stop whining... its what you said.

Everyone who remebers the mrs. nairaland competition know what im talking about. Stop being a hypocrit

Mrs. NL? *dies* epic, you are not only full of shi.t, you are also full of lies.

I'm done with you.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
boo hoo hooo.. everyone knows im speaking the truth.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ Adexsimply, if you think I'm gonna entrust my future into the hands on a man, in this day and time? You are sorely mistaking!

Like I said, he would be aware of those things, win win situation.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by chronique(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

I am not defending her or expecting you to fight your bestie. There was nothing stopping you from ending the relationship.

I want to believe you are not a christian; else reread your posts from a christian POV.

Ok,fine. Maybe at that time I wasn't too close to God but I'm better off today. You don't know how it feels for a man to find out his partner is being serviced by someone else for no tangible reason other than greed and stupidity on the part of the lady. Walking away aint as easy as turning on a switch. You're talking about a man's ego being bruised. I as a person believe that for every wrong decision you make,there are grave consequences accompanying it and you must be ready for them(irrespective of how bad they are). If I'd let her go like that,she wouldn't have learnt anything. At least,there's the fear of me in her. The day she sees me in pubblic,she'd run for cover. I do not regret my actions one bit cos she so deserved it. What she did is what has led to the death of the young man in the OP's post;it tells you how serious it is.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
from a "christian POV" all u people are fornicating.

BTW grin

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by free2ryhme: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Suicide is never a means 2 an end. It is an end 2 one's self. And guess what, u lose
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Vivian Chinaza, u are still here venting ur frustration on this poor dude, Pleep , SMH grin , but he's not the one that disappointed u . grin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mrs bukatyne
Care to explain how truth and fact are different?

And how one(fact) is not relative and the other(truth) is relative.?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Afghanistan Because Of Their Girls / How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.