Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9734 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by onila(f): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: I had given up all hope that women were capable of understanding that double standard go both ways

Gbam 100X onila, you are litterally the first i have seen on Nairaland.

even tho pple are meant to tolerate guys cheating . .it shldnt be accepted

too many diseases out there angry

if my guy or husband is banging different women, my only fear is STD,S or any kind of trash

i didnt overcome temptation from other men all my life to get some disease from my spouse aka as..shole

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
I know. Cheating is bad for men and women, no one should accept cheating. The important point here is that you understand that double standards go both ways... most women dont seem to be capable of that

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by chronique(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Your post really got me laughing!

What really is the moral of your story?

Are you and your bestie any better than the girl you were jointly sleeping with?

Moral of my story is that I've been in a situation close to what the deceased experienced and I know how it feels. Are me and my bestie better than the girl in question? Yes we are. Maybe you'd have preferred to hear how I fought my bestie and broke his head with bottle but sorry to disappoint you. I can't exchange punches over a biatch. It's my policy. I'd rather make life miserable for the cheating biatch. Yeah,her case got as bad as pple calling her my leftover. That's how you treat girls who think they're smart. I didn't need to get violent about it. That was my way of getting even. When she found out we were playing her,she was ashamed of herself. My friend didn't rape her;she gave in willingly cos she thought she was good at her games and mind you,she was also Shagging one married military man... My dear,don't try to defend her. You treat a dog like a dog and a woman like a woman;simple.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: I dont get what is so hard for these dumb women to understand that men & women have different priorities in relationships.

most men will not tolerate being cheated on

most women will not tolerate brokeness

@ ladies get it through your estrogen saturated brains...

Why don't you go for those women who will appreciate your chicken change in exchange of infidelity. Simples.

In my own world, women work twice as much hard, and they expect to be treated with respect. In my own world I have seen great women who stood by their husbands when they are broke, yet, the husbands cheat. In my own world, we believe in the golden rule.

I personally might forgive a cheating spouse under special circumstances, other than that he gets tossed out. And I'd choose to toss him out not because I'm not bruised, not because I don't feel like killing something, no. I'd choose the tossing out option because no lousy son of a biatch is worth ruining my life over.

If you say the food who have prepared is delicious, then you need to taste it.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by onila(f): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Why don't you go for those women who will appreciate your chicken change in exchange of infidelity. Simples.

In my own world, women work twice as much hard, and they expect to be treated with respect. In my own world I have seen great women who stood by their husbands when they are broke, yet, the husbands cheat. In my own world, we believe in the golden rule.

I personally might forgive a cheating spouse under special circumstances, other than that he gets tossed out. And I'd choose to toss him out not because I'm not bruised, not because I don't feel like killing something, no. I'd choose the tossing out option because no lousy son of a biatch is worth ruining my life over.

are u gonna marry a Nigerian man grin

what advise wld u give a guy if his girlfriend hit him
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ vivian chinaza lol, w/e ma'am do ya thing.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You toss him out of his house?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

We are looking for feminist like u

https://www.nairaland.com/1254189/feminism-why-women-general-especially/3#15232202

Thanks for the invite.

I have gone through the thread and will comment tomorrow cos i'm mobile now
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You toss him out of his house?
i think vivians paying for the house grin

# fail
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by onila(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
if yr gonna marry a naija man

u shld be ready to accept cheating
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: i think vivians paying for the house grin

# fail
grin grin
She is messing with broke nigga

Anyway that means she ain't a gold digger
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Shes a "wanna be" gold-digger. I remember all her posts demanding a rich man grin

i guess she is not hot enough lol.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Thanks for the invite.

I have gone through the thread and will comment tomorrow cos i'm mobile now
np
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: ^ lol ma'am... i just made 3 posts explaining how men are conditioned by evolution to be less tolerant of a cheating partner.

I am not going to go though all that again just to try and convince another dumb woman (i.e you) of a truth she will never accept

Truth is relative.

The fact that Vivian doesn't agree with you doesn't make her dumb.

There is no need to convince me to accept your opinions; I am entitled to mine and you yours.

I believe you are a reasonable person. Insulting people because they do not share your POV is a quality of an UNREASONABLE person.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Truth is relative.

The fact that Vivian doesn't agree with you doesn't make her dumb.

There is no need to convince me to accept your opinions; I am entitled to mine and you yours.

I believe you are a reasonable person. Insulting people because they do not share your POV is a quality of an UNREASONABLE person.

Truth is not relative , who told you that?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ dumb woman- I don't care dumbo... my posts are suppported by facts while yours are just opinions. fact is not relative

now buzz off if you don't want an e-beef.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ pleep, yea, I'm an angry woman, who goes about opening threads and whining about other people, who goes about screaming "I will never get married!" Who attacks other people's personalities to feel so good about herself, who resorted to cheap blackmail to drive home unnecessary points. Oh wait, that's you!

grin is it not ironical? How a mad man goes about calling other people mad?

I will never cheat on my husband, not because I can't but because I won't! But if he dares cheat on me? I won't kill myself, life still dey sweet me jare. I will considering pulling a trigger at him, but nah, no SOB is worth ruining my life over, unless they legalise shooting. I will simply toss him and move on to better men.

One more thing, I do not believe in double standards. I will never raise my hands on a man unless in self defence. No man should raise his hands on me. In as much as I don't want to be beaten, I'm not gonna push a man to the wall. But if he dares for no just cause raise his hands on my, I don't believe in inviting the police, I believe in bringing some guys to beat the hell outta him too, then we can go to the police.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ pleep, yea, I'm an angry woman, who goes about opening threads and whining about other people, who goes about screaming "I will never get married!" Who attacks other people's personalities to feel so good about herself, who resorted to cheap blackmail to drive home unnecessary points. Oh wait, that's you!

grin is it not ironical? How a mad man goes about calling other people mad?

I will never cheat on my husband, not because I can't but because I won't! But if he dares cheat on me? I won't kill myself, life still dey sweet me jare. I will considering pulling a trigger at him, but nah, no SOB is worth ruining my life over, unless they legalise shooting. I will simply toss him and move on to better men.

One more thing, I do not believe in double standards. I will never raise my hands on a man unless in self defence. No man should raise his hands on me. In as much as I don't want to be beaten, I'm not gonna push a man to the wall. But if he dares for no just cause raise his hands on my, I don't believe in inviting the police, I believe in bringing some guys to beat the hell outta him too, then we can go to the police.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
chronique:

Moral of my story is that I've been in a situation close to what the deceased experienced and I know how it feels. Are me and my bestie better than the girl in question? Yes we are. Maybe you'd have preferred to hear how I fought my bestie and broke his head with bottle but sorry to disappoint you. I can't exchange punches over a biatch. It's my policy. I'd rather make life miserable for the cheating biatch. Yeah,her case got as bad as pple calling her my leftover. That's how you treat girls who think they're smart. I didn't need to get violent about it. That was my way of getting even. When she found out we were playing her,she was ashamed of herself. My friend didn't rape her;she gave in willingly cos she thought she was good at her games and mind you,she was also Shagging one married military man... My dear,don't try to defend her. You treat a dog like a dog and a woman like a woman;simple.

I am not defending her or expecting you to fight your bestie. There was nothing stopping you from ending the relationship.

I want to believe you are not a christian; else reread your posts from a christian POV.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
bla bla bla.. i've said my peice. I'm tied of this thread, you ladies just argue in circles

If you didn't beleive in double standards you wouldn't be demanding a richer man, or letting guys pay for dates etc etc. just buzz off woman, ur brain is slush
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

I am not defending her or expecting you to fight your bestie. There was nothing stopping you from ending the relationship.

I want to believe you are not a christian; else reread your posts from a christian POV.
lol, women like bukatyne want every man to ask like jesus

... but they never see anything wrong in womens behavior. Chronique didn't do anything wrong.. the lady did. You ppl are so blind.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
onila:

are u gonna marry a Nigerian man grin

what advise wld u give a guy if his girlfriend hit him

Sweetheart,

If you can cope with cheating, not every woman can. Besides, there are responsible and faithful men out there.

As for a girl hitting her man, how many girls hit their guys knowing that their guys are stronger?

Are you comparing a slap max to sleeping with someone?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Truth is not relative , who told you that?

According to religion, God created the earth
According to evolution, the earth evoluted from ...
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yea, I'm gonna toss him out, not out of a house but out of my life.

You see, I don't believe in a man's properties, if for any reason I divorce a man, I don't want to go with his penny, I don't need his house or alimony. The only things that would leave with me are the things I bought with my own money. Before and after I get married I'm gonna acquire properties in my own name, which my hubby would be aware of. That is why I don't bother myself about court marriage.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

According to religion, God created the earth
According to evolution, the earth evoluted from ...

Your point is?

Truth/facts are not relative don't fight the obvious.

A dog is an animal? How can you say it is relative?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: @ dumb woman- I don't care dumbo... my posts are suppported by facts while yours are just opinions. fact is not relative

now buzz off if you don't want an e-beef.

I said truth, you said facts...

Why should I care if a nameless, faceless moniker wants to have an e-beef with my moniker or IP address?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by onila(f): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Sweetheart,

If you can cope with cheating, not every woman can. Besides, there are responsible and faithful men out there.

As for a girl hitting her man, how many girls hit their guys knowing that their guys are stronger?

Are you comparing a slap max to sleeping with someone?

one out of 100
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
So you make a difference between a truth and fact?
Lol anyway it is still not relative.

And if you are going to reply don't quote or mention your useless bible anymore
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Your point is?

Truth/facts are not relative don't fight the obvious.

A dog is an animal? How can you say it is relative?

Is fact and truth the same?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
^ you tell me you are the one making a difference
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So you make a difference between a truth and fact?
Lol anyway it is still not relative.

And if you are going to reply don't quote or mention your useless bible anymore

Mr,

I DO NOT care about your beliefs BUT do not rubbish mine.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
onila:

one out of 100

Whatever you believe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kileleyii!!! See Photos Of A Girl Slaying So Hard For Attention / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.