Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36729 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:

Allah is commanding you to kill people, Are you now saying allah is lame or powerless to kill himself?

Or Is he handicapped?... or Is he blind to know who to kill and not?

Unless you are re-affirming he is an idol.

Maybe u forgot those verses below from ur bible too;

“But these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27) 

·       Non-believers will be damned  (Mark 16:16)

·       You (Jews) brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? (Matthew 3:7)

·       Children (Jews) of kingdom cast into outer darkness (Matthew 8:10-12)

·       Non-believers in Jesus are condemned to hell (John 3:18)

·       Jews are of their father, the Devil (John 8:44)

·       You (Jews) are not of God (John 8:47)

·       If a man abide not in me ... cast into fire (John 15:6)

·       He that hate me hates the father (God (John 15:22-25)

·       Whoever kills you (Jews) will think he does God a service (John 16:2, 3) 

Hitler quickly picked up this Christian rhetoric.

Hitler addressed the world at the passion plays of Oberammergau in 1942 He said: “his blood be on us and our children....[Matthew 27:25], maybe I’m the one who must execute this curse..... I do no more than join what has been done for more than 1,500 years already. Maybe I render Christianity the best service ever! “ Hitler also said “And so I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the Jew I am defending the handiwork of the Lord.”

I want you to know God is Alpha and Omega, and God words does not have expiry date, God of yestday is also God of today, God dont change

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2 :
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. ( So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE)

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7:
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God

Numbers
Chapter 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ( almost all the Nigerian lady will be kill)

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
 Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
 "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacare.

eremiah 51:20-26
 "You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat the hell out of your slave as long as the slave does not die, this is straight from the Bible
-------------------------------

I challenge any Christian to come and tell me those verses which I posted are not evil and not terrorism,

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by druid06(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2013
I am not being biased here but my problem is why is there so much hate with Islam. I know the muslims would come out and say the Christian started it with crusades and what not but the fact that remains is that they've put that in the past. Long time ago, some smartass saw they some verses in the Bible and used them for political ambitions but as time went on, people began reading about the Bible and noticed other parts where it talked about peace and loving thy neighbour. The Christians has put the past behind them and are advocating for peace, why can't my muslim brothers reciprocate in kind?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by softtouch2(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2013
No amount of argument here can change history (Historical hidden fact and those facts that are open to human).
No one can never help God.

If most peep here were born into Hindu family, they might probably be fight for another god.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by druid06(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:

“But these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27) 

·       Non-believers will be damned  (Mark 16:16)

·       You (Jews) brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? (Matthew 3:7)

·       Children (Jews) of kingdom cast into outer darkness (Matthew 8:10-12)

·       Non-believers in Jesus are condemned to hell (John 3:18)

·       Jews are of their father, the Devil (John 8:44)

·       You (Jews) are not of God (John 8:47)

·       If a man abide not in me ... cast into fire (John 15:6)

·       He that hate me hates the father (God (John 15:22-25)

·       Whoever kills you (Jews) will think he does God a service (John 16:2, 3) 

Hitler quickly picked up this Christian rhetoric.

Hitler addressed the world at the passion plays of Oberammergau in 1942 He said: “his blood be on us and our children....[Matthew 27:25], maybe I’m the one who must execute this curse..... I do no more than join what has been done for more than 1,500 years already. Maybe I render Christianity the best service ever! “ Hitler also said “And so I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the Jew I am defending the handiwork of the Lord.”

I want you to know God is Alpha and Omega, and God words does not have expiry date, God of yestday is also God of today, God dont change

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2 :
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. ( So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE)

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7:
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God

Numbers
Chapter 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ( almost all the Nigerian lady will be kill)

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
 Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
 "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacare.

eremiah 51:20-26
 "You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat the hell out of your slave as long as the slave does not die, this is straight from the Bible
-------------------------------

I challenge any Christian to come and tell me those verses which I posted are not evil and not terrorism,

A fact that all mumslims and non-christians should understand about the Bible is that the first language used in writing it was Aramaic. The Bible has been translated over and over again into different languages and you can not deny that facts that some meaning were lost during these century wide translations. Some of the scribes who translated the HOLY BOOK would have added and deducted some wordings to it to suit some of their teachings and for political reasons. It's not like the Quran to whom it was first written in Arabic and still is in Arabic today. Even the Quran still has some contradicting parts to it.

Like one professor of Theology once said, different religion are battling for supremacy to be the one and true religion. At the end of the time, the true religion might be from the voodoo worshipers in Congo. Who knows?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 9:29am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:

Until we think outside what Bible or Quran or any other religion book says, there won't be peace.

ALL problem facing the World are created by Human.

Read about Stalin. See how well he turned out. The fact that you read some books and/or watched some videos does not mean you are bringing something new.

This your 'refined and enlightened' ideas you have came about by not reading books? You got born with them?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by softtouch2(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:

Another assumption.
You are making me to belief Desika the more.

I ask a question with neutral mind, you responded with more attack on Bible u dont even know if i believe in it.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:
No amount of argument here can change history (Historical hidden fact and those facts that are open to human).
No one can never help God.

If most peep here were born into Hindu family, they might probably be fight for another god.

I don't think u can come here and preach after ur fabricated and blasphemy against islam
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:

Another assumption.
You are making me to belief Desika the more.

I ask a question with neutral mind, you responded with more attack on Bible u dont even know if i believe in it.

Brother,I will advise you to read the read from the beginning I replied to every question of desika.Don't just come here and jump into conclusion.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:

Can u see urself that you don't have anything upstair. Prove urself with authentic references

All references of any form are man-made. You know what,i think for myself and do not have to live my life as a subject to ridiculous ideologies. Your religion is about emulating Muhammad’s ways, including chopping peoples’ heads off, stoning women to death, and waging endless holy wars (jihads) against non-Muslims. Allah might love Muslims–but he truly hates Non-Muslims with a vengeance! Even within the Muslim community there are such things as “honor killings” which are all about killing an unfaithful woman, usually carried out by a close relative like a father or brother. Even just Suspecting a woman–say she’s not obedient or leaves home without permission, or behaves somewhat slutty–can “justify” her murder for “dishonoring” their family. It’s been estimated that some 5,000 of these honor killings are carried out every year. But they tend to say they were done to “wipe out shame" how terrible! You need references for such barbaric act? Take a look at the all islamist terror groups......you will see what i am saying.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by softtouch2(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2013
maclatunji:

Read about Stalin. See how well he turned out. The fact that you read some books and/or watched some videos does not mean you are bringing something new.

This your 'refined and enlightened' ideas you have came about by not reading books? You got born with them?

My ideals came from relationship i got with people. I have Muslim friends, Christian friends, Hindu and few Chinesse.
I met people (Nigerian and non-Nigerians) that i can never trust, even with their Holy "books"in hand.

So, it is not what you say "you are", but what you do in action.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2013
druid06:

A fact that all mumslims and non-christians should understand about the Bible is that the first language used in writing it was Aramaic. The Bible has been translated over and over again into different languages and you can not deny that facts that some meaning were lost during these century wide translations. Some of the scribes who translated the HOLY BOOK would have added and deducted some wordings to it to suit some of their teachings and for political reasons. It's not like the Quran to whom it was first written in Arabic and still is in Arabic today. Even the Quran still has some contradicting parts to it.

Like one professor of Theology once said, different religion are battling for supremacy to be the one and true religion. At the end of the time, the true religion might be from the voodoo worshipers in Congo. Who knows?
Thank God that u have accepted ur bible were full of Error.
MY QUESTION FOR YOU CAN WE CALLED THAT HOLY?

And also can u proof to us here where Quran is full of contradiction
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 9:42am On May 04, 2013
I don tire for this nairaland self, Seun because you are a muslem doesn't mean that you should turn this forum into religion's forum, abi have we started another boko haram tinz here ?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2013
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2013
ifeness:

All references of any form are man-made. You know what,i think for myself and do not have to live my life as a subject to ridiculous ideologies. Your religion is about emulating Muhammad’s ways, including chopping peoples’ heads off, stoning women to death, and waging endless holy wars (jihads) against non-Muslims. Allah might love Muslims–but he truly hates Non-Muslims with a vengeance! Even within the Muslim community there are such things as “honor killings” which are all about killing an unfaithful woman, usually carried out by a close relative like a father or brother. Even just Suspecting a woman–say she’s not obedient or leaves home without permission, or behaves somewhat slutty–can “justify” her murder for “dishonoring” their family. It’s been estimated that some 5,000 of these honor killings are carried out every year. But they tend to say they were done to “wipe out shame" how terrible! You need references for such barbaric act? Take a look at the all islamist terror groups......you will see what i am saying.
I repeat my statement, you don't have anything upstairs
. You lack authoritative reference.

MY QUESTION FOR YOU NOW, if someone ask u about ur ideology what will you use to convince him or her that your ideology is the way for people to follow?

Please don't quote man made references for me o becos u said u don't believe in man made law
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by kuss: 9:49am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=talk2me006]

[b]LUKE 19:27

New International Version (©2011)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

New Living Translation (©2007)
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

Please don't quote the bible out of contest. Luke chapter 19 where u got that verse from is parable jesus told about a man that gave his servants pounds to trade with. Upon his return the one he gave 10pound made 10 pounds profit, the one he gave 2 made 2 talents profit
while the one that has one pound hid it, see what he said to his master in verse20

And another came, saying, master, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

See what the master said to him in verse 24

And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

and finally in verse 27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

this is the word of the master to the unprofitable slaves that refused to trade with their talent in the parable not a commandment from christ.

For the complete story read luke19:12-27
Thanks
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2013
TechyGuy:

I saw the post earlier but decided to not bother reply you as it is obvious you didnt ask to learn but for mischief.
I have tried it before, it doesn't yield much progress. I only post that comment because that fellow tried to mislead people and a single post can stop it from happening.
As for yours, I would have to pick each verse and put them back into context and explain to you but I must admit, knowing that you didnt ask to learn, there is no need.
And explaining the new testament part will be very difficult. This is the reason:

1 Corinthians 2
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

don't mind the guy,he has been posting this same Bible verses from thread to thread;even if u try to explain it to him,He won't understand and basically he will say you are wrong,that is the only verse he has quoting and i have given him threads where those questions have been answered!
How will a man with a sin-ful nature know the things of the Spirit!
They said the Bible is corrupted,yet no one can show to us who corrupted it,when it was corrupted.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by druid06(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:
Thank God that u have accepted ur bible were full of Error.
MY QUESTION FOR YOU CAN WE CALLED THAT HOLY?

And also can u proof to us here where Quran is full of contradiction

Yes, the Bible is filled with stories and horrors such as wars and I accept that. No lie. But the part you're missing is that there's two part of the Bible, the one we inherited from the old and the new testament. The new testament, Jesus came and changed our mindset. In the old testament, it was an eye for an eye and in the new testament, HE preached about turning the other side of your cheek if slapped and loving your neighbor and your enemy equally. He preached about peace and unity. We the Christians have disgarded most part of the old testament but it's still there to teach us of a time when things were different. And to answer your Question, YES the Bible is Holy.

Contradicting parts of the Quran includes;

According to verse 4:119-120, Satan (the rejected one) is the one who creates false desires and misleads people. Refer also 15:42. However, according to verse 16:93, it is God who leaves people astray as He wills! So who is misleading people, Satan or Allah

While one verse in the Quran says that both Evil and Good issue from Allah, the very next verse says only Good comes from Allah!

In the Quran we learn that it is Allah who has to be blamed for all the misguidance. While other verses hold man himself responsible for the wrongs done.

In one verse of the Quran All says un-believes would be forgiven and in another part says un-believers would be persecuted... So many more!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:

My ideals came from relationship i got with people. I have Muslim friends, Christian friends, Hindu and few Chinesse.
I met people (Nigerian and non-Nigerians) that i can never trust, even with their Holy "books"in hand.

So, it is not what you say "you are", but what you do in action.
Can't you see that you don't have point, becos u have relationship with people and you justified their religion becos of their human character.

If you want to know about someone religion, you will search for the true and knowledge abt that religion b4 u can justify it against anybody
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2013
olumidazz: @lanrelanx pls what promise did mohammed promise you given the revelation Allah handed down to him cos I just read in ur post that u said Allah promised you. Kindly educate me. Thank you.
Brother,ALLAH said in the glorious quran surah As-saff 61;7-9-'and who does more wrong than one who invents a lie against ALLAH while he is being invited to islam? And ALLAH guides not the people who are zalimun(polytheists and disbelievers),they intend to put out the light of ALLAH's religion with their mouths.But ALLAH will bring his light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate it.He is he who has sent his messenger(muhammed(pbuh)) with guidance and the religion of truth to make it victorious over all other religions even though the disbelievers hate it'.In the above verses,ALLAH has promised to perfect his religion no matter the hatred of disbelievers, even if we muslims failed to carry out the work ALLAH doesn't need me nor brother ayenny nor anybody to perfect his deen.ALLAH will gives guidance to whom he wills...Peace brother.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by salt1: 10:00am On May 04, 2013
olamkas: muslims converting to christianity,on top wetin:ignorance,poverty and mere test.
christians converting to Islam on top wetin:Knowledge and Conviction.
don't see it as competition but view it in the angle of conviction. make geniune cases

I laugh at this. Where do you have a higher degree of ignorance and poverty? Among Christians or among Muslims?
From this thread and similar ones, we can see the Muslim's style of educating and winning converts:
1. Threaten them: to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam. This is a mild e-version of convert or get destroyed. Threats can work with your followers for whom blasphemy is a matter of life and death, but you don't expect us to share the same feelings
2. Insult them: for expressing an opinion on this thread, which I did in the most courteous manner, I've been called a coward. Others have been accused of being fools, not having open minds, slaves to popes and pastors and Jews etc. In doing this, the poster is cocky, rude and overbearing.
3. Disparage the Bible as being a corrupted book, but quote copiously from it if it suits the purpose. The corrupt book is valid if it said anything that can favour the Muslim's argument
4. Cite historical illustrations. Jihad is akin to Crusades etc. Islam hacks back to Christianity's remote past(a religion they say is trash) to validate the atrocities committed by its members in the 21st century.
5. Look for conspiracy theories: the negative image of Muslims is the one peddled by USA. The average Nigerian depends on the Western media to understand why 50 Catholic churches have been torched in Borno. But for the Western media, he would have known that Islam is a religion of peace.

One good point on this thread, I noticed, is that the chief Imam of NL, Maclatunji, is in such a good mood that he is not banning people so much. What good thing happened to you, Tunji dear, so that I may rejoice with you? You know I am a Christian: I love my enemies!

If there is anything that Muslims can take from me on this thread, it is this: YOUR ACTIONS, ONLINE AND OFFLINE, ARE SCREAMING SO LOUDLY THAT I DON'T NEED ANY FURTHER EDUCATION ON YOUR RELIGION.

5 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by druid06(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2013
salt 1:

I laugh at this. Where do you have a higher degree of ignorance and poverty? Among Christians or among Muslims?
From this thread and similar ones, we can see the Muslim's style of educating and winning converts:
1. Threaten them: to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam. This is a mild e-version of convert or get destroyed. Threats can work with your followers for whom blasphemy is a matter of life and death, but you don't expect us to share the same feelings
2. Insult them: for expressing an opinion on this thread, which I did in the most courteous manner, I've been called a coward. Others have been accused of being fools, not having open minds, slaves to popes and pastors and Jews etc. In doing this, the poster is cocky, rude and overbearing.
3. Disparage the Bible as being a corrupted book, but quote copiously from it if it suits the purpose. The corrupt book is valid if it said anything that can favour the Muslim's argument
4. Cite historical illustrations. Jihad is akin to Crusades etc. Islam hacks back to Christianity's remote past(a religion they say is trash) to validate the atrocities committed by its members in the 21st century.
5. Look for conspiracy theories: the negative image of Muslims is the one peddled by USA. The average Nigerian depends on the Western media to understand why 50 Catholic churches have been torched in Borno. But for the Western media, he would have known that Islam is a religion of peace.

One good point on this thread, I noticed, is that the chief Imam of NL, Maclatunji, is in such a good mood that he is not banning people so much. What good thing happened to you, Tunji dear, so that I may rejoice with you? You know I am a Christian: I love my enemies!

If there is anything that Muslims can take from me on this thread, it is this: YOUR ACTIONS, ONLINE AND OFFLINE, ARE SCREAMING SO LOUDLY THAT I DON'T NEED ANY FURTHER EDUCATION ON YOUR RELIGION.

Compelling argument. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2013
olumidazz: @talk2me006 and tintinz, if u knew who I am u would dare not insult so I forgive you for that. I hv asked you to disprove desika in all he has portended here based on logical myths or common reasoning even though they are without facts. Ayeni an lyrix hv not made any sense with their contributions, desika had dealt with their delusions succinctly. It is not enough to just say desika is confused when infact you have not disprove his points, if and when you do, only then would you have convinced a whole lot of rational thinkers how confused desika is. That's my point.
sorry where did i insult you? If i did, i apologise...

Please read back from page 1 to understand with open mind
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2013
druid06:

Yes, the Bible is filled with stories and horrors such as wars and I accept that. No lie. But the part you're missing is that there's two part of the Bible, the one we inherited from the old and the new testament. The new testament, Jesus came and changed our mindset. In the old testament, it was an eye for an eye and in the new testament, HE preached about turning the other side of your cheek if slapped and loving your neighbor and your enemy equally. He preached about peace and unity. We the Christians have disgarded most part of the old testament but it's still there to teach us of a time when things were different. And to answer your Question, YES the Bible is Holy.

According to verse 4:119-120, Satan (the rejected one) is the one who creates false desires and misleads people. Refer also 15:42. However, according to verse 16:93, it is God who leaves people astray as He wills! So who is misleading people, Satan or Allah

While one verse in the Quran says that both Evil and Good issue from Allah, the very next verse says only Good comes from Allah!

In the Quran we learn that it is Allah who has to be blamed for all the misguidance. While other verses hold man himself responsible for the wrongs done.

In one verse of the Quran All says un-believes would be forgiven and in another part says un-believers would be persecuted... So many more!

I can see that you are a liar after u accepted that the bible was full of error and you still called it holy. From the verses I quoted did you not see the verses from old and new testament.

Also, I can see that u go to anti islam websites to quote ur Quranic verses.

These are the explanation:

Who misleads people? Satan or Allah?

Let us look at Noble Verses 4:119-120 "[Satan says:] "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by God." Whoever, forsaking God, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception."

Let us look at Noble Verse 16:93 "If God so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions."

There is no contradiction in the above Noble Verses !.

In the Noble Verses (4:119-120) above, Allah Almighty clearly tells us that Satan is the primary decieving force that we might face.  For this reason, we must always avoid listening to Satan's temptations.  In the Noble Verse (16:93) above, Allah Almighty helps whom ever He wants and leaves astray whom ever he wants.  Depending on our intentions in this life, we might gain the love of GOD or gain His dislike or hate.  Allah Almighty is not obligated to help everyone He creates.  He gives us choices and makes the straight path to follow crystal clear for us.  It is ultimately up to us (the humans) to make the decission of going with the path of Allah Almighty or go with the path of Satan and evil.

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by druid06(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2013
Proffdada: this guy is a budhist, hope you r ready to accept idolism

I am a free thinker. I take values that match what I stand for and make it my own. I have no religion as Jesus did not and neither were the people before him. I only have a relationship with my God, my Heavenly Father, my Maker.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by softtouch2(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:
Can't you see that you don't have point, becos u have relationship with people and you justified their religion becos of their human character.

If you want to know about someone religion, you will search for the true and knowledge abt that religion b4 u can justify it against anybody

You just displayed ignorance in HD!! With all the Holy "Books" People siphoned public money and worshiped in your mosques and churches, you never preach to them, because they are practicing your religion they are safe? what a backward thinking.
You stole and keep stealing, so because you follow one religion, then your god is happy with you?

If you like tell Mactunji to ban me. Ich bin nicht für diese stinkenden diskussion!!!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 10:17am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:
You don't have point, let me ask u a question and I want to answer me with clear mind.

Have u ever committed any sin in ur life since u have reached the age of puberty?
I believed ur answer will be NO or YES

So if u have committed some sin b4, can u justify it that, it is your religion promote it, NO

Can we justify what OBASANJO did to people of ODI was promoted by his religion, NO

Can we justify the politician who steal our money were promoted by their religion? NO

Therefore, if that is d case, why are justifying muslims who committed any sin to his religion. Nobody is perfect except God. I believe that if I continue to expatiate more you will still continue to have bad mind to islam.

Almighty says:’’And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our  servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If  there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.’’ (Al-Baqara –the Cow-: 23-24)
U are very funny. U r trying to change the subject. So all the killing r justifiable? Well I agree it's a religion of peace in northern Nigeria, Mali, Iraq, afgan, Yemen, Egypt Tunisia, Palestine,. They r all leaving peacefully.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2013
druid06:

Brother,if you don't understand the quran doesn't mean the quran is contradictory the first point you raised,satan has no power over anybody,he only whispers bad things it's the person who decides to listen and yield to it.ALLAH has given everybody freewill to choose between right or wrong it's a decision.The moment you choose between the right and the wrong then ALLAH increases your strengthen on that path and satan makes your bad deeds seem good to you.That's why ALLAH said he sent astray whom he wills and guides whom he wills.Directly or indirectly,ALLAH put guidance in everyone's heart everybody is born to submit his/her Will to ALLAH,you may influenced by your environment or parents.To another point raised,ALLAH said in the glorious quran surah Al-ankabut 29;2-3-'do people think that they will be left alone because they said we believe,and Will be not be tested?.And indeed we tested those who were before them.And ALLAH will certainly make it known the truth of those who are true and will certainly make it known the falsehood of those who are liars'.So if any evil befalls man,it's a test from ALLAH to know how strong that person's faith is,when bad befalls man,then he should bear it patiently because it's a test and good is coming,that's my little explanation...Peace brother,and I need quotations of your verses
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 10:21am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:
I repeat my statement, you don't have anything upstairs
. You lack authoritative reference.

MY QUESTION FOR YOU NOW, if someone ask u about ur ideology what will you use to convince him or her that your ideology is the way for people to follow?

Please don't quote man made references for me o becos u said u don't believe in man made law

I do not need to convince anyone with any references. All i will advice are; learn to be yourself regardless of pressure, do to others the same way you love to be treaded. Do i need references for those? No force,no forceful prayers,no punishment preached. Every human is free to do as the love. Without mistakes,perfection can never be acheived. I do not need books to know that mantreating women is wrong,cutting off heads is babaric also is animal sacrifie .....or throwing bombs at people because they do not think as you do is wrong.

I resect your opinion but at the same time,what is barbaric is barbaric.

And lastly you have nothing in your brain.....obviously you have been severely brainwashed!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:

You just displayed ignorance in HD!! With all the Holy "Books" People siphoned public money and worshiped in your mosques and churches, you never preach to them, because they are practicing your religion they are safe? what a backward thinking.
You stole and keep stealing, so because you follow one religion, then your god is happy with you?

If you like tell Mactunji to ban me. Ich bin nicht für diese stinkenden diskussion!!!
Sorry!!!! Na only muslim dey steal in nigeria?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2013
If islam is a religion everybody must practice, all of us must have died by now, because according to islam every sinner must be prosecuted, and all of us are sinners including your so called prof. muhammed if he is still alive ( adultery, fornication and killer during the war ) so I can't blame boko haram sha, because they are doing what muhammed did when he was alive
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 10:24am On May 04, 2013
adisa_segun: If islam is a religion everybody must practice, all of us must have died by now, because according to islam every sinner must be prosecuted, and all of us are sinners including your so called prof. muhammed if he is still alive ( adultery and killer during the war ) so I can't blame boko haram sha, because they are doing what muhammed did when he was alive
Exactly!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by softtouch2(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2013
soft-touch:

ayenny02:
Sorry!!!! Na only muslim dey steal in nigeria?

Hope you are not sleeping? read my post very well. Your biased mind won't let you see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40)

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.