Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36723 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 10:50pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Please brothers,don't mind desika I know their type,they don't even read the quran just visit some anti-islamic sites and post rubbish here,and one problem of desika is that he doesn't like admitting the truth and let me tell you something,no matter your hatred for Islam,ALLAH will perfect his deen because it's a promise.The fatest growing religion in the world is Islam.

The formula for them is simple- dash to antiIslamic websites, download all their arguments and never let go of them even when you have been proven wrong.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2013
Mamacita007: I have only one question becos I don't know anything abt islam even though some of my family members are moslems.

As pastors open churches can imams open their own mosque like that?
mosque is NOT a business center...church is a business center where pastors own it and collect money from church members to buy private jets grin

Hope have answered your question?

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2013
olempe: Who is interested in a blood sucking religion. grin grin
and why did you visit this thread...?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Donmichaelz(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2013
IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM?

there would have still been A World Trade centre

6 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 11:09pm On May 03, 2013
muslims converting to christianity,on top wetin:ignorance,poverty and mere test.
christians converting to Islam on top wetin:Knowledge and Conviction.
don't see it as competition but view it in the angle of conviction. make geniune cases
salt 1:

I am amused at claims of rapid conversion when I know that these converts are usually the down-and-outs of society who're already prone to violence. It's from Islam thread I first of convinced Muslims and Muslims by default. I'm persuaded that but for the compulsion element in the religion, the already inflated statistics would nose-dive. Attend any church and see how Muslims are converting to Christianity in their numbers.
That people are converting isn't enough justification to stick to a religion. You won't eat shit, will you? Just because millions of flies are doing so!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Donmichaelz(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2013
smiley

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Please brothers,don't mind desika I know their type,they don't even read the quran just visit some anti-islamic sites and post rubbish here,and one problem of desika is that he doesn't like admitting the truth and let me tell you something,no matter your hatred for Islam,ALLAH will perfect his deen because it's a promise.The fatest growing religion in the world is Islam.

That's what you all say when the Quran is put under a micro-scope. I have been called a liar, stupi.d., void of truth because I said the Allah of the Quran and God in the Bible are different.

For you guys to debate and present FACTS & EVIDENCE, you result to personal attacks. Whenever "certain" "touchy" Islmic subject is brought up and you folks can't debate rationally - you start attacking the person.

None of you have provided an AUTHORITATIVE answer to DeSika post. For example: It is in the Quran that:

1. Moses was the first Muslim
2. Muhammed was the first Muslim
3. Adam was the first Muslim

How can one source give 3 DIFFERENT accounts. How can God ALMIGHTY give 3 different accounts on who was the first muslim?

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Obiagu1(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2013
Why the threatening message? Why should someone be banned for saying the truth?

Until I get an answer to this question, I don't care if I get banned.

Why do strong adherers of Islam kill innocent women and children?

Most beheading videos on Youtube were done in the name of Allah.

Like the Buddist said, "This world is not for Muslims alone!"

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by frederal(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2013
Even though I'm not afraid of being banned, I want to give you a testimony, which confirms that " in the name of Jesus, every kneel (powers) must bow " and " there's no other name given unto man, by which he/she can be SAVED, expect JESUS. One day in my sleep, I felt hands on my neck, an act of strangulation, I was suffocating; my hands try to reach to that person (cos it was as if it was physical), but to no avail. Even d person lying beside me could hear my voice, but I was choking. But, that force could hold it again when it was the name Jesus that came to my mind, as I shouted Jesus! It vanished; they bowed. I became free. Ask yourself why is there so much POWER in the name of JESUS, the son of Almighty God.
I'm a christain cos I believe in God and Jesus christ, who He brought to us to redeem us back to God. I believe cos there awesome power in that name-it can only come from God Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2013
frederal: Even though I'm not afraid of being banned, I want to give you a testimony, which confirms that " in the name of Jesus, every kneel (powers) must bow " and " there's no other name given unto man, by which he/she can be SAVED, expect JESUS. One day in my sleep, I felt hands on my neck, an act of strangulation, I was suffocating; my hands try to reach to that person (cos it was as if it was physical), but to no avail. Even d person lying beside me could hear my voice, but I was choking. But, that force could hold it again when it was the name Jesus that came to my mind, as I shouted Jesus! It vanished; they bowed. I became free. Ask yourself why is there so much POWER in the name of JESUS, the son of Almighty God.
I'm a christain cos I believe in God and Jesus christ, who He brought to us to redeem us back to God. I believe cos there awesome power in that name-it can only come from God Almighty.
Good story tho grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by aurenflani: 12:23am On May 04, 2013
alexis:

That's what you all say when the Quran is put under a micro-scope. I have been called a liar, stupi.d., void of truth because I said the Allah of the Quran and God in the Bible are different.

For you guys to debate and present FACTS & EVIDENCE, you result to personal attacks. Whenever "certain" "touchy" Islmic subject is brought up and you folks can't debate rationally - you start attacking the person.

None of you have provided an AUTHORITATIVE answer to DeSika post. For example: It is in the Quran that:

1. Moses was the first Muslim
2. Muhammed was the first Muslim
3. Adam was the first Muslim

How can one source give 3 DIFFERENT accounts. How can God ALMIGHTY give 3 different accounts on who was the first muslim?

U aren't talking to dummies except u think that ur readers are mainly christians who are psychologically prejudiced to swallow the hatred and lies ur spitting. When you quote d Qur'an out of context, remember that Muslims know the revelation better than ur pope and all ur orientalists put together (even ur masters d Jew knows that).

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by aurenflani: 12:27am On May 04, 2013
tintingz: Good story tho grin

There is much superstition by Christianism adherents associated with the name of Jesus. Satan's most conveniently found loopholes of christianism.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2013
aurenflani:

There is much superstition by Christianism adherents associated with the name of Jesus. Satan's most conveniently found loopholes of christianism.
lolz... Its only in their dreams they shout Jesus name and their imaginary satan will run grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by aurenflani: 12:30am On May 04, 2013
salt 1:

Unnecessary! God and Jesus can bear mockery. They're used to it and patiently hold back judgment until you're dead. We follow our Leader's example. He isn't allergic to ridicule and mockery and doesn't want us fighting for Him.
The story is told of the patriarch Abraham who received a stranger into his home. He noticed his guest didn't offer thanks before eating. On further examining the man, he found out that the old man didn't believe in God. Abraham sent him out in anger. God came to Abraham and asked him about the man He (God) had sent to Abraham to show hospitality. Abraham told God that he chased the man out because he didn't believe in God. God now told Abraham "I've put up with his unbelief for 80years and you couldn't endure him for just one night?". Abraham ran out and brought the man back home

Nagoma and co, no intention of derailing your thread whatsoever! Do please answer my questions

Coward. Jesus preached jihad!!!!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2013
aurenflani:

U aren't talking to dummies except u think that ur readers are mainly christians who are psychologically prejudiced to swallow the hatred and lies ur spitting. When you quote d Qur'an out of context, remember that Muslims know the revelation better than ur pope and all ur orientalists put together (even ur masters d Jew knows that).

Educate us then. Tell me which part I am quoting out to context from the Quran based on what I have said. So far, you have been successful in saying nothing.

You must be a magician because my masters are Jews and I love the Pope smiley. You don't even know me,, how can you make such deluded statements?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Obiagu1(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2013
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a regular guy until he began to pray 5 times a day.
The usual inspiration from the "holy" book came down upon him to kill innocent people as he tried to spread the peace written in the "holy" book.

8 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2013
Obiagu1: Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a regular guy until he began to pray 5 times a day.
The usual inspiration from the "holy" book came down upon him to kill innocent people as he tries to spread the peace written in the "holy" book.
U.S plan is working tho grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=olempe][/quote]

[b]LUKE 19:27

New International Version (©2011)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

New Living Translation (©2007)
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

English Standard Version (©2001)
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
But bring here these enemies of mine, who did not want me to rule over them, and slaughter them in my presence.'"

International Standard Version (©2012)
But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"

NET Bible (©2006)
But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!'"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“However, those my enemies, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them and kill them in front of me.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'"

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.

American King James Version
But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.

American Standard Version
But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.

Darby Bible Translation
Moreover those mine enemies, who would not have me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.

English Revised Version
Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Webster's Bible Translation
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Weymouth New Testament
But as for those enemies of mine who were unwilling that I should become their king, bring them here, and cut them to pieces in my presence.'"

World English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who didn't want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"

Young's Literal Translation
but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'[/b]
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2013
talk2me006:

LUKE 19:27

New International Version (©2011)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

One of the copy and paste patrons grin. And you are pasting this because .....................
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2013
Proffdada:
why quote mohammed's words and write JesusE
READ LUKE 19:27 YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2013
Proffdada:
why quote mohammed's words and write JesusE
READ LUKE 19:27 YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 1:08am On May 04, 2013
druid06: When it comes to religion, I have learned from other peoples experience to keep my mouth shut but this dude Desika has really enlightened my mind and filled some hole in my heart about Christianity and Islam. I already know Christianity started as a cult most of it's worships were derived from other religion like the sun god and others. I now know islam too was derived from idolatory so my question is, which religion is the true religion. Is there nothing like religion as it was made by man? Maybe there's no religion at all and our almight father just wants to keep a relationship with his as Moses, Abraham and Adam did.
person wey no get issue ho say religion no dey don't let some overeducated people confuse you.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2013
Proffdada:

The question is :why do you deny killing people as part of your doctrine?[size=14pt]Quran 2:190-191 [/size]

read LUKE 19:27
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 1:16am On May 04, 2013
At least I don't know up to desika
But I watch yoruba movies and I see how people go round shrines singing
'A wa de eye iroko'(we hve come bird of iroko)
grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tadysmart(m): 1:26am On May 04, 2013
deSika: yes non muslims have lots of questions. one of the ways you could teach them about islam is by responding to their questions. by so doing u dispel wrong notions and replace with the right knowledge.

questions like the following
how can muslims show a non muslim how islam was practised before Mohamed. how did the early muslims worship their God.pls show with proofs
1.. did thay recite the shadadah
2. did they believe in one God (Allah).
3. did they beleive that Mohammed is his prophet. (seal of the prophets)
4. did they pray five times a day
5. did they pay zakat
6. did they fast during the ramadan
7. did they go to Mecca for pilgrimage and what did they do when they went there

it simple no long story,and you know what I mean.

this is islam as practised by todays muslims. was it this same islam that the muslims practised before Muhammed. did the early muslims worship their God as highlighted in the above points.

i ask this question because i believe that when u make a statement you should be able to provide proofs.
Muslims have always said that Islam had existed before Muhammed came into the scene.

now in responding to these questions u must show proofs from Allah's word the quran. u are free to run to the "corrupted book" for help as long as u can prove that Allah was what they were worshipping and not Yahweh. (Nb Allah is not same with Elohim/Yahweh because it has not be proven yet. see this thread for reason why
www.nairaland.com/1256820/prove-me-allah-yahweh-same#15276612)

if u can answer the questions with proofs then u have bin able to educate a non muslim. IF U CANNOT then the statement that islam existed before the prophet is an assumption and a false one at that.
#remember u r educating non muslims.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 1:34am On May 04, 2013
alexis:

One of the copy and paste patrons grin. And you are pasting this because .....................
yes! i copied it to exposed one of the verses that your pastors will always hide from their members
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by idriis: 1:37am On May 04, 2013
aurenflani:

Desika is a sorry sick mind! Lies are not a way to proslytise ur religion in tje sense that it never help you get new converts. On the contrary it opens the eyes of the curious christians who sincerely start to perus through the Qur'an and subsequently revert to Islam. This is true study the rapid conversion to Islam amongst Americans and Europeans, you will see what I am saying.
True that brother! Don't mind the loser, he's just copying and pasting trash str8 outa anti-Islam sites....confusing his mind more and his likes.
grin

Even gang'ster Snoop is having a second thought...

@deSika, stop deceiving yourself, you are the real idol worshipper you and your folks... Stop praying to the cross, it won't take you there. Accept Islam today. Cheers bro!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 1:47am On May 04, 2013
hayubee: Allah said in d holy quran dat wen u invite them(un believers) to d straight path dey turn away in arrogance giving excuses, Allah said derz no compulsion in religion: so its not compulsory u enter paradise bt I'll advise you 2 believe in d God almighty not 4 my sake bt 4 ur sake cos it will benefit u in d hereafter
He dat has ears let him listen!
do you know what the bible says about you  Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.